Post RE: Avatars Inc. [Closed.]
on: November 12, 2003 03:23
take as long as you want. no need to rush
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2003 06:56
Hey, hate to bug you but I'd really like a new avie for this site so I was wondering if I could get A2 with Evenstar on it.
Thanks.
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2003 06:41
Hey, Arwen_The_Elf, I'd just like to say that I LOVE YOUR AVIE! I love the song 'Someday'. It's one of my favorites! Anywho, that's all. Heh
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 06:14
okie,

even, your new avie,

FezMan88 thanks for being soooo patient!

Ereinion, your avatar

[Edited on 15/11/2003 by elvish_angel015]
Ereinion
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 16, 2003 07:36
wow, thanks again, elvish. I have a question. Why do you make all these avatars?
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: November 16, 2003 11:27
Hey there elvish it's me again! hehe! Ok well I was just wondering if it would be possible to add my new char Aerin in to my avie (ok I promise this is my last char that I'm making for a long time!)

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules/RPG/pictures/Aerin.JPG

Oh an one more thing if it's not too much trouble:
I've got a new rp called 'At the Edge of a Knife' and could you make a siggie pic for it? If you could have a black backround and then the title and a piccie of a knife glinting or something? Well you know best so whatever works! If it's too much trouble don't worry bout it! Thanx
FezMan88
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 11:54
wow, that's awesome. thanks a bunch
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 05:50
Thank you!!!!!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 04:44
Ereinion, i just like ta make avatars What better way ta help out than ta make a few avies for the folks who want a nice avie with their name on it? (Quite litrally)

Arwen, wicked picture! Evascense is it? i'll get to work on it.
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 08:20
Bang on angel - Evanescence it is!! Thanx a million - you're the best! :love:
Nevthónîel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 11:47
Hey Elvish! Me again
I was wondering if you could do a little sig banner for the TPAM Association, a little club. I know you can do things really, really cool, so just put TPAM Association on something, and then some beautiful pic, maybe with a ship, or with the sea, after that, and then back to the TPAM again. I trust you.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 10:46
Arwen_Undomiel, your avie and banner

ImageImage

Zaaya, your avie and banner
ImageImage

Nev, think that you can get me pic? i cant find one :S
Nevthónîel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 03:56
Ok, here's a beautiful pic or Varda, maybe you could resize it and put TPAM Association on the top of it? The banner doesn't have to be that big.. http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=10345&orderby=titleA
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: November 23, 2003 05:12
Hey thanx sooooooooooooooooooooo much angel!!!! *runs over and attacks with hugs* The avie is perfect and I absolutely love the banner - it's amazing!!! You're the best - thanks so much again!! :love:
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 09:22
elvish, do you think you could make a banner for my website? Or do you only do siggy banners?
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 04:19
Hey, girl, me again! :love: This isn't an avi this time, tho! I would like to request a sig banner.

Ok, so I was thinking any sort of background, but with a graphic of a willow tree on one side and three jewels or pinpoints of light on the other and it should say "Jewels of the Avari". It's kindof a surprise for the girl that started that RP... My Wil's gonna love it! Please and thank-you!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 10:34
Nev, do you want a proper banner or siggie banner?

Adue, i can try to make one

Rosie, thats a bit of a tall order....how about an alternative of i cant find exactly what yah want?
Zaaya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 09:40
Thank you elvish!! They are beautiful!!!!!! *hugs you*
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 08:32
Hey! do u think you can make me an avie?

It is animated.
Ok.
I want a picture of Aragorn.
Then I want to change to one with Aragorns- on it
Then I want it to change to a howling wolf
Then I want it to change to something with Estel on it.

So it will go
Aragorn pic *flash* word Aragorns- *flash* Howling wolf pic *flash* word Estel.

if you could do that that would be great!
Zaaya
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 02:11
Oh could you make me a sig for my website too?
Nevthónîel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 04:09
Oh, Elvish, I don't know. I'll have to talk to another person on CoE first.
You said that I was the first to ask for an avatar from you, and that I could ask for another one. Well, here we go.
I was thinking a pic of Faramir, one of Aragorn and then one of Boromir (Just the faces, and please pick some pics where they're hot ) and then "Men is my race!" and then "Nevtónîel." You can make it kind of magic..in some nice blu or green colors. You know what I mean. I know you'll make this easily. By the way, yesterday I was looking at the first avatar you made for me and I have to say that you're really improving!
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 10:51
Of course! You can do whatever...how bout a dark forest green background with three star-like pinpoints of light (or something like that) that says "Jewels of the Avari"?

I bug you so much. Thanks for putting up with me. :love:
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 06:45
I'm so sorry guys but ive gotta take a leave. Till January. Cause i've got examz from next week and immediatly after my exams im going outta town until January.

Real real sorry :cry:
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 06:27
Hey I know ur not going to be back untill January but I was wondering if when you got back I could get an avie that moved with the Name Naur, if you could that would be great, you can use the pic.... u can like jus use her head or like the whole pic if you want to. I don't mind which one,

rohanmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 02:05
Hi! I was wondering if you would mind making me a moving avatar. I would like it if you could use all the pictures of my horse characters in the RPG database. Each pic of them could say there name on it then at the end it could say Brannwen’s Horses. Also, if it’s not too much trouble, I would like it if the same colored horses (most of them are grey) have one of a different color between them in the cycle. I would like it if it could move like Arwen_Undomiel22’s avatar, but if not, then it’s okay. The writing I would like kind of cursivey looking, if you don’t mind. I also have a sig request. Could you just use some nice Boromir pics and write “Brannwen…Boromir’s Queen” ? If you don’t want to make it since you’re making the avatar you don’t have to. I would also like if the colors are kind of the same in avatar and banner. I’m sorry…I probably sound really demanding. Sorry to burden you
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 07:27
And i'm baaaaaaaack!!

AragornEstel,

Nev, *bows* i know practise is making me more better!

rosie, where do i send that banner to?

Elvin! Long time no see!
I tried a bit of a new style

Rohanmadien, im a tad confused...you want a horsey avatar right? In colors?
And i'll get those made pronto!

And also folks..ive got a bit of new avatars. Totally free without names. Use em anyways

Image Image Image Image Image<--- I do like this one Image Image ImageImageits abstract art ppl!

And now for a bit of shameless self promotion:
>>http://danes-sweety.deviantart.com/
go here, and if you are a part of Deviant art...Leave a comment! Please! If you arnt..leave a comment or two here
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 08:07
Awesome! Love it! Will recommend!

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by Aragorns-Estel]
rohanmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 12:09
Yes, a moving avatar with all the horse pictures here:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=15964

Each picture of each horse could have the horses name on it and at the end there could be a pannel that says "Brannwen's Horses." All my characters are horses except one, so just don't use the guy's picture. Then I would like one of those rectangular sig banners with these Boromir pictures on it if you can:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=7656&orderby=titleA

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=8957&orderby=titleA

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=2246&orderby=titleA

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=2461&orderby=titleA

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=1728&orderby=titleA

I don't really understand about making banners and avatars, so just do what you want. I know it will be great.
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 05:30
Hiya, elvish! Glad you're back!

Can you make an animated sig banner? I'd like it to have a green-based landscape(like a forest or something), then fade into a black-green banner with the word ARDA on it in a swirly-type font. If it's too much, I can change my idea.

Thankies! :heart:
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 07:11
rohan
your avatar,

Where do i send the banners?

Adue *hugs* nice ta be back!
Where do i send your banner?

(pppst....anyone wants to use this amazing little avatar im using? its elvish_angel_rainbow.jpg)
rohanmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 08:01
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! *Faints. Wakes up and can't speak. Starts singing of the wonders of Elvish_Angel's avatars.* That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you x 100,000,000!!!!!! Could you just PM the banner to me if that's okay?
LuthienErchamion
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 08:30
Your work is absolutely awesome. Since you probably made it, can you tell me where this avatars full picture is from??? I'd appriciate the help. You can PM me if you want to.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 10:44
I havent made that avatar. But I think I have that picture with me.....I'm not sure. I'm guessing its from Elfwood....im not sure
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 07:01
Welcome back Elvish! *hugs* Hate to bug you but I was wondering if you could make up something with a pic of Galadriel on it that said Realm of Arda - thanks!
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 01:27
Where do i send your banner?

Er...actually, can you just post it here? I wouldn't really know where to send it. :blush:
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email