Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
AragornsLove22
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What color are your eyes?
on: May 12, 2003 04:36
Well, for the most part, they are a blue, kinda like a blue ocean type of color. Though when I go swimming, or I cry they get a lighter blue. And then when it is raining, they turn grey. And last, they just randomly turn green. It is very unique and cool! Though I guess it is just the lights, because I just read the latest posts about genetics and stuff like that. So I guess mine are just blue. :blush:
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: May 13, 2003 12:29
LOL...guess I gave everyone too much information...the shade you perceive can be influenced by surroundings, like clothing or background color...when I wear green the color seems enhanced, when I wear something else they are kind of a washed out green..
~Eowyn~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2003 01:30
Brown, yet they have this mischevious sparkle behind them and they are the exact same color as my hair (which is really long) so it looks sort of dreamy yet scary together...
WoodlandGuard
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2003 01:54
Ooh, didn't Elrond have gray eyes?

Elrond, Aragorn, Boromir, Faramir, Eowyn, and I think Denethor ... Tolkien had a thing about grey eyes, it seems! (Were his eyes grey?)

*Squeels with delight*

whata you know, all my favorite characters from LOTR have grey eyes, and so do I! Yay!

(Totally off topic but do you spell grey "Grey" or "Gray"? I'm confussed...)
Faramirs_first_kiss
Mearhwine Namsmið
Send Message
on: May 14, 2003 07:07
Heh heh, the wonderful people here really will talk for hours about absolutely everything! This thread is addictive, I visit it every day. How daft is that?
Grey is the English spelling, Gray the American. And yes, it is confuzzing. We all speak the same language, why can't we agree on it?
Kiss
Nazgulsbane
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2003 09:28
My eyes are blue. They actually look an awful lot like Frodo's. o(or so people say) I'm constantly(ok, not CONSTANTLY) getting told that I look like Frodo, and that my sister looks like Eowyn. Now how can two sisters, who used to look like twins(we aren't, but we used to LOOK like it), now look like Frodo and Eowyn?
shenarwin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2003 03:25
Blue as the ocean.....................
Elwethien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2003 11:52
greyish-green-blue with a yellow(!!!!) ring around the pupil. Think of the corona of a solar eclipse, and you'll get the idea. I always wanted to have pure blue eyes, but now I'm happy with mine. Their colour is kinda unique.
Mithiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2003 02:33
Mine are simple black, I'm from Asia
Reirosa
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2003 03:07
I have brown eyes..... although Im told that there is a blure ring around them...wish i had green eyes though...
Niennafefalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2003 08:03
Mine are blue, in england we had to describe some one in the room and my friend (Arien) said they were like Galadriels because they are patterned! put me in a good mood all day!
Nevthónîel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 29, 2003 03:42
Mine are dark-blue, and when I'm getting angry they're turning really, really, dark-blue - close to black:evil:
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2003 07:33
Heh heh, the wonderful people here really will talk for hours about absolutely everything! This thread is addictive, I visit it every day. How daft is that?
Grey is the English spelling, Gray the American. And yes, it is confuzzing. We all speak the same language, why can't we agree on it?
Kiss

I spell it grey, much to the chagrin of my teachers (I live in the U.S. of A.) and I spell colour, well, like that. I have a few more, but can't remember right now. Anyways, my eyes change color from bleu (that's another one) green to grey and any combination there of, depending on mood and how I'm feeling, at the moment, they're bleu-green.
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Lady~of~the~Shield~Arm
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2003 02:58
My eyes are green I Love the coulour of my eyes Green is really a special coulour...
Em_Elvenlady
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2003 07:31
I have hazel eyes but i have always wanted green eyes-for some odd reason. I used to think my eyes were brown but people told me they were hazel so i guess they are...
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2003 09:55
Mine are brown... sigh. There aren't even any littel rings of different shades in there, or anything. But they are really big (but not buggy) and people often tell me that I have beautiful eyes. And I'm just like.... right... you keep thinkin that. As a matter of fact, just the other day at church some woman came up to me that I didn't even know and was like, "I was just going to tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes. Everytime I see you I notice them." I was like... wow! Do I know you? LoL... I didn't say that, I was just kinda like... "Uh.. thank you. heh heh..." But I've always, always always always, wanted green eyes. Maybe one day I'll get some no-perscriptive contacts, or something.
Em_Elvenlady
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2003 12:54
If people are coming up to you *some you don't even know* then why in the world would you want to change it!?
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2003 01:11
Well it was just one person, and she said that she hated her blue eyes (which are gorgeous) so... she's just a brown-eyed kinda person, and I am not... I'd prefer at least hazel, or sumthin.
Adanethian
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 17, 2003 10:10
I have very, very, very dark brown eyes. They turn normal brown when in the sunlight. I guess it's a common trait among Asians. *sigh* I wish I had purple or lavander-grey eyes (damn my boring genes). Elizabeth Taylor's eyes has that sort of color.
[x]_padfoot_[x]
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2003 05:53
My eyes are kinda different... they're like blue/grey, and some people say greenish too. When its overcast they look really light and clearish, and when I wear blue they look really... well, blue =) People have told me that they're scary, cool, pretty... so not quite sure what to say, lol
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2003 01:25
My eyes are a kind of brownie/greeny colour (hazel?) From far away they look brown but from close up they look green.
Mirielda
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2003 04:10
mine are blue with some green in it.
I love how one of my friend described my eyes: crystal blue ..
Moogan1689
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2003 08:26
light/bright blue
eowynshue
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 14, 2003 03:17
My eyes are a kind of brownie/greeny colour (hazel?) From far away they look brown but from close up they look green.

yours sound a lot like mine! but mine have been turning more green recently which is strange... :dizzy:
Elven_Redwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2003 07:07
My eyes are kind of medium brown, but I certainly wouldn't mind if they were green...sigh, keep dreaming right?
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 16, 2003 02:47
Mine are blue.
theonlyperfectelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2003 12:10
ive gots blue eyes!!!!!!!!!
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: August 24, 2003 06:06
Mine are a really dark brown, almost black. Boring! Lol, I'd love green or gray eyes.
Neneithel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 04:21
My eyes are blue

Neneithel
Elenheri
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 09:42
My eyes are now a pretty green, but when I was young they were blue. My brother's the same way. Blue eyes a few years ago, blueish green now, and in a few years his eyes'll also be green!
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 05:15
Mine are actually all brown... or hazel... something brownish.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 12:17
My eyes are blue, but I wear gray contact lenses, so sometimes they look gray. It's really funny, my two boys got my blue eyes, but my girl got my hubby's beautiful brown ones!
Lozza
Elven Huntress
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 12:51
Blue!
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 02:11
I have really weird eyes. Everyone says I have green eyes, and I think they're grey. There are darker greenish streaks in my iris, and I have a really dark green rim. I also have yellow near my pupil.

It's pretty cool. I'll have to take a picture of my eyes and put it on here. lol
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 06:08
i should get contacts.... hmmm which color?
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email