Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
dark_lord
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: If you could meet one of the four main hobbits...
on: December 29, 2003 03:46
can I pick them all????
I love the 4 hobbits :love::love::love: It'll be so cool to spend a day with all of them!!!!:heart:
Frodo
26% (4)
Pippin
39% (6)
Merry
18% (2)
Sam
17% (2)
samwisegamgeefan33
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 09:35
i'd either pick Sam or Frodo.... oh man i have to pick one!....:cry:
okay SAM! :
samandfrodoforever
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 04:50
I would want to meet any one of them. I think Merry and Pippin would be the most fun to hang out with. I'd love to fall in love with Frodo, but he's almost like unworldly... no one could be worthy of his love besides Sam. Sam would be fun to eat with and plant with in his garden. Oh and he'd tell cute stories and I love how he talks. But if I only had to choose one to hang out with? Frodo before he had the ring. xx-Amanda
DarkwingedDragon
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 05:10
Oh, I would definetly go with Pippin, or Billy Boyd, however you want to look at him. Something about Scots that send chills down my spine.:love::love:

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by DarkwingedDragon]
aiweran
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 07:06
that's a real tough one...I'd wanna choose them all, but if just one....then I'd choose Pippin and I'd just listen him speek the whole day!!!!
ViggosGurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 12:54
i cant choose. I just typed like each of them and kept erasing cuz I cant decide cuz I love them all. If I HAD to decide, probably Billy cuz he's the funniest thing.

PS: Can someone please PM me and help me get my avatar? I uploaded it but it didnt work. Please PM or IM me on M0B3ANZ on AIM. Thanks i'd appreciate it.
Bronwen_of_Rivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 09:56
I'd have to pick Merry, he's just adorable, and so very brave too, bless his little cotton socks. They are adorable of course, but if I had to pick one it would be Merry :heart:
Amikia
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 08:11
Pippin! He's my fave Hobbit, just so adorable:heart:
Elf_of_the_Lost_Lands
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 03:19
Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin! Merry and Pippin!

Sorry, but they are soooooo cute in their little army uniforms with their little swords and saving the world and... Am I obbsessed or what? :blush:
Shinny_Took
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 12:24
Pippin... Pippin and Pippin..... and Billy Boyd !
Lady_Anie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 04:30
I chose Merry, so we could try and fix his broken carrot together lol! Oh and because he's funny and I like funny dudes.
Manephelien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 06:22
i cant choose. I just typed like each of them and kept erasing cuz I cant decide cuz I love them all. If I HAD to decide, probably Billy cuz he's the funniest thing.

PS: Can someone please PM me and help me get my avatar? I uploaded it but it didnt work. Please PM or IM me on M0B3ANZ on AIM. Thanks i'd appreciate it.

Adorable avatar! Viggo's just so hot in that pic. Lemme guess, Vanity Fair? Oh, yeah, and he's mine.

Back to the topic of this thread, though, I'd pick Pippin, he's such a funny guy. Besides, I have real trouble resisting a Scottish accent!
Precious!
conf_girl2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 10:36
frodo/elijah! he is SOOO funny! not to metion cute... :drool::heart:
blueeyesscareme
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 09:28
dunno who i would pick i wouldn't pick frodo becasue he is poopy but out of the others i do not no. i think i would prob pick pippin becasie he is cute, funny and scottish like me
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 01:43
:heart::drool::loveippin:love::drool::heart:

he's the precioussssss :heart::heart::heart:
MaddyLakeDeep
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 11:28
Definitely Frodo!!!! He has a mysterious, quiet side to him that I would find very intriguing if I were to meet him :heart:

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by MaddyLakeDeep]
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 04:53
Frodo first: I like his quiet, thoughtful personality and we could take long tramps in the woods together.
Pippin:because he's cute and funny and I'd spend the day listening to that lovely voice of his.
Sam: he's sweet and unintentionally funny.
Merry: very funny and cheeky.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 05:36
I would want to meet any one of them. I think Merry and Pippin would be the most fun to hang out with. I'd love to fall in love with Frodo, but he's almost like unworldly... no one could be worthy of his love besides Sam. Sam would be fun to eat with and plant with in his garden. Oh and he'd tell cute stories and I love how he talks. But if I only had to choose one to hang out with? Frodo before he had the ring. xx-Amanda

first time i read that i thought you said Sam would be fun to eat... eep! no, i didn't mean i thought eat like that, naughty naughty people... well, i did think of that immediately after typing that... if that's confusing, that's just the way i am!

as for me, I voted Pip, cuz he's so... fun, for lack of a better word, but Frodo comes in a very very very close second. pretty... eyes...
Galadriel_nenya
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 08:05
Sam. He's loyal, sweet, mostly mature. I think I could have some interesting conversations with him. We could probably cook something together, too. That'd be neat.

He'd be a great friend to have. My favorite hobbit.

I completely agree. When I voted, I thought Sam would definitely be the most popular one. I was suprised to see otherwise. For me, I would spend a day with Sam over any of the other hobbits.Next, of course, would be Frodo. I just can't get past those big blue eyes! then Pippin, because he is sooo funny! Then Merry, because I don't feel that we really get to know his charactar very well. Sam:heart: is always first, though!
Eowyn22
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 09:27
FRODO!!

Frodo is SO cute!!!

lotrfan5822
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 11:28
Pippin... Pippin and Pippin..... and Billy Boyd !

i totally agree! his voice is SOOOOOO sweet!! and hes hot!!:love: :heart: :love: :heart:
Galadriel~LadyofLight
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 12:11
FRODO!!
RivendellMaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 09:40
I would have to pick Pippin. He is so funny and I love his accent. I think we have to have Merry with us to. Then it would be real fun.
liltëlinë
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 07:37
Frodo, so I can drool....or maybe Pippin because it would be good fun
WhiteDragonfly
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 04:57
Pippin and Frodo. They are just so cute! I love Elrond more than any character, but Pippin and Frodo are also some of my favorites! Pippin's voice is so adorable and I'd love to hear him talk on and on and on, and I just know that he could make me laugh. Frodo is sensitive and thoughtful, so I think that me and him could get along together really well. :love::heart:
Heather_lotrfan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 08:33
I'm going to have to say, Frodo. After all, he is the ringbearer.
SamwiseGamgeeIsMine
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 10:15
No contest there, I'd choose Sam. :heart: He's sweet, loyal, mostly mature, but still has a good sense of humor and knows how to lighten things up. :love: Plus, he's really cute. His only mistake is marrying Rosie....Grr, Rosie bad
Eyborg
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 11:22
Again, I can't choose... I love all the hobbits. But if I had to pick one, I would pick Merry... he's cute, smart, witty, brave, and somewhat mysterious. I'd like to get to know him better... :evil:
Pip would probably come second. I'd love to party with him and Merry! He he... :love:
Ilfa
Surrealism of Arda
Send Message
on: May 07, 2005 12:07
That would be a tough question... but I want all of them to meet me... :rolling:

anyway, if I were just to choose one, definitely I'll choose Pippin... He's the funny one, I don't want to get bored while talking to someone...LOL.

See Ya! :hug: ,
Erika (ilfa, the misty elf)
hobbitnamedeliza
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2005 05:46
I believe I'd want to meet Frodo...I'd like to express my admiration for his sacrifice.
Cilmawiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 06:15
Merry! Or Pippin! Can't decide which!
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
on: May 10, 2005 11:12
Where is Bilbo????? I would choose him!!!
But if we have no BB, I choose Frodo. The book-Frodo (though I like Elijah!). We love Bagginsesss, preciousss, yesss, we do!!!
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: October 07, 2005 09:45
PIPPIN! Absolutely. Speaking of Pippin/Billy, I had the weirdest dream the other night where Billy stayed at my house for a while, and he fell off our horse and I thought he killed himself. He didn't, though *runs as Billy-fanciers chase with bats*. But, that's off the subject. :dizzy:

Skadhi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2006 12:06
Frodo, of course. So brave and sweet...... and hot:love:!!!!!! What wouldn't I give to be with him.....

Pippin would be cool too.
EadestreofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2007 05:13
hmm, tough one. elijah is so great(with those beautiful blue eyes...), billy is so cute(and what how can you not just love such fun immaturity?), sean is so ,erm,... caring? but i think that in the end merry wins. come on, he's SO funny, makes sure everyone has a great time, and not to mention his TOTAL HOTNESS people! okay, so maybe it's not such a tough one. Dom wins.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email