Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nènar
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Elrohir and Elladan... Where are they!!!
on: May 30, 2004 09:42
I have always thought that Elrohir and Elladan is the two elves that is remaking aragorns sword in RotK.
In the movie you see these two people that look alike, and have dark long hair remaking the sword.

So, I kind of allways thought that that where them... Am I way out?
Eruantalincë
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 12:41
Well, their faces are not too clearly, so it is a possibility.
CeruleanMosaic
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 09:28
Who are the elves sitting to the right and left of Elrond during the council meeting? One of them (I think) was also present during the ROTK scene with Elrond and Arwen.

By the way, for some reason I thought the Rayment twins would have made beautiful sons for Elrond, but I guess that might be too much of a Matrix/LOTR crossover

[Edited on 6/6/2004 by CeruleanMosaic]
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 10:17
(my brother teases me for falling in love with all these minor characters, like Glorfindel and Erkenbrand). :love:

ME TOO!! *glances at sn* *growls at brother* grrr... oh well, we aren't to blame, right?? !

Hey, you guys... in the casting forum, there's a thread titled "Middle Earth's Most Eligible Bachelors Auction" and we're currently auctioning the twins... and I'm in the lead, but I'm very very competitive, if someone would please go over and compete that would be great!!
ariah
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 11:04
Who are the elves sitting to the right and left of Elrond during the council meeting? One of them (I think) was also present during the ROTK scene with Elrond and Arwen.

The one on Elrond's left is Erestor. I'm not sure about the one on the right, though.

I think there was a theory at one stage that Figwit could have been one of Elrond's sons. I'm fairly sure that's been squashed... but I always thought he looked right for a son of Elrond - the twins just have to be beautiful :heart:
Mrs_Frodo_Baggins12
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 10:08
I need the twins:cry:!!! Twins are the best! I know because I have one and were really close.The world needs more twins.
NienorLalaith
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 09:58
At the coronation scene there are two identical blonde elves standing next Elrond. At first I ruled out the fact they were the twins since they are blonde, but then again their mother is the the daughter of galadriel and celeborn, so chances are she would be blonde, so theoretically they could be blonde(maybe i am thinking about this, and elven genetics too much)

My friend said that Elrond puts his arms around two identical elves at coronation, but I have never noticed that.
Evenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 11:14
Well, the twins might not be in the movie in any *official* capacity, but I choose to believe that the two elves reforging the shards of Narsil are Elladan & Elrohir.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2007 04:57
oooh, didn't know this thread was here.

Hey Evenstar thats what I think too! I actually have a picture of them in one of my many LotR books with pics from the movies. I know it's them, and they are my favorite twins!

I'm afraid I did not see Elrond put his arm around any elves other than Arwen NienorLalaith
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2007 01:44
I swore I saw them in a pic! I can't believe Jackson cut them out! It'd be interesting to see who would play them and how big of a part they would have.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2007 07:46
well, they had a fairly large part in the LotR, mostly in Return of the King I remember, but I havem't read them for a while.

They went with the Ranger's to Erech I believe, I wish PJ would have done that, but it would have taken a lot of time.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2007 04:47
Same here. It would be interesting to see who played them!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2007 06:13
yeah....that would be interesting. They would have to look something alike, but then some people who have never met before can actually look related. Like Sean Bean and David Wenham, I swear, they have the same profile!

I wish they could put the twins somewhere in the Hobbit....if they get to making it.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2007 04:29
ooh, I love Elladan and Elrohir!! By far my favourite Elves mentioned in TOlkien's works, don't why though, I have always been taken with them, if that makes sense. WAs very disappointed when I read the books and read about them, then watched hte movies again, only to see none of the twin sons of Elrond, who I'm sure from reading through here, everyone has come to love dearly. Ah,well, can't have everything now can we? NienriLalaith, are you serious?! *off to watch movie, hopefully tp spot them* And I am goingto join the committee as well.*goes to put slogan in sig*
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2007 10:05
well, go and watch RotK, at the part where they reforge Narsil the two elves doing the reforging are definately Elladan and Elrohir. in my opinion. I am already part of this committee

Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2007 12:37
Yeah, I think I am sticknig to that as well. i just can't see any other people that look similar in the movies, anywhere but when they are reforing Narsil into Anduril. I lvoe that part by the way. When I saw that, I looked twice to make sure I was not seeing double. But anyway, I think that is who those two forgers are, Elladan and Elrohir. Now the real question is, which is which?
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2007 07:52
lol, I guess it depends on which one you think is which....but I have thins picture in one of my LotR books of that exact part, when you see the two reforging Narsil....I love looking at them... :drool: :blush:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email