Register

<< First1011121314
Author Topic:
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The One Bunny
on: November 23, 2003 03:24
((Ok, lets get this moving... chop chop.))

"I've had more practice." Orophin said.

"I don't like you. You ruined my view of my puppy dog look." Nimeneth sat down and pouted. "The LEAST you could do is help us! Fosh and Siona are our companions." she glared at the elf. Turning to Rosie, she raised an eyebrow. "Do you have any idea of what we're supposed to do now that we're here? Help Theoden get back to normal or something? Knew I should have payed a little more attention to both the book and the movie..." she muttered under her breath.
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 09:07
"Um...well..." Rosie sniffled, "I think Gandalf is supposed to, like, exorsise Theoden from Sauroman's control." she thought for a second. "Or something like that."
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 09:57
"Well, that helps. The only problem is that we don't have a GANDALF! Argh! Where is that confounded wizard when you need him?" Nimeneth drummed her fingers on her leg impatiently. "I suggest waiting for a little while for him. Even IF we have an elf with us."

[Edited on 25/11/2003 by Saurid]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 12:27
((Can we get moving again? Bordome takes hold very easily. Happy Holidays, everyone!))

After waiting about five minutes for Gandalf, Nimeneth, very annoyed by the time, got to her feet and muttered under her breath about certain wizards being rather late. Glancing at the sky for any sign of possible wizard transporting eagles, she sighed. And took a really deep breath.

"GANDALF!!!!!" she cried to the sky, startling everyone within a 100 mile radius from her. Then she waited. Momentarilly, Gandalf appeared.

"You called?" he asked, twisting his pinky finger in his ear.

"Gandalf, Theoden, now, fix his mind, and make sure that Grima is not killed, because he's part of the plot." she said in one great breath. He moved, beckoned Orophin, Nimeneth, and Rosie to follow, and the did. Once inside the Golden Hall, the guards approached them, and Orophin took them all down single handedly as Gandalf approached Theoden. And he said his lines.

"Sweet." Nimeneth said, referring to Orophin's take down and Gandalf's fixing of Theoden.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 01:42
Ooc- Yeh, aprently everyone let this die down.... *waves Frodo and Elf plushies, hoping to bait RPGers*

After tying a rope around Frodo's waist, Jeanne's waist, Sampup's collar and her waist (with some difulcultly, since Sampup kept grring at her and cowering behind Frodo) they set off again. "Y'know, I was just thinking...If one of us fell or tripped or got dragged off, the rest of us would too..." she looked around fearfully. The silence was fine with her, but unnverving. "Soooo, how was life with Elves? I mean being their ruler and all must have some interesting perks." she said, trying to strike up conversation.

Nuav
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 01:55
((*Looks around* Hm... where did everyone go?))

"Hmmm... good point...", Jeanne said as they began to scale down the mountain face. They moved as carefully as possible as they headed down. They rested after a while before continuing and while doing so Jeanne felt a very familiar hand on her back side... :blush: :dizzy:

[Edited on 26/12/2003 by eldir]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 09:17
((Ack, I don't want this to die, like almost every other thread that I'm in. People, please come back! *pulls out large bins of LotR plushies and sticks a sign that says 'Free' on them*))

After a few minutes of silence in the hall, a very uncomfortable silence, Nimeneth sighed. Suddenly, a skittering insect caught her interest and she watched it running around intently. A cough startled her from her thoughts, and she turned to see that people were staring at her very strangely. She flashed a smile, and instantly realized that she should bow befor the king.

"My lord Theoden." she said, and bowed as well as she could, never had bowed before. She did a pretty good job, so she congragulated herself mentally. Then she realized that she had yet to check in on the others of the 'fellowship' recently, and she excused herself. "There is something that I must see to, so if you'll excuse me..." she walked to the door and was stopped by the guards. "On second thought, I think it can wait." she stalked back to her place, muttering about guards and such under her breath.

((Pointless, but I can't remember if anything happened to Theoden or not. Anyway, I want this to MOVE again! Please?))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 10:19
((I'm here... *looks around for others while snagging a plushy Frodo*))
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 04:52
((*Grabs Leggy plushie* I'm here... I jsut don't have time to post lately.... I'll try soon tho!))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 09:35
((*grabs a Legolas, Haldir, Faramir, and Aragorn plushie for herself* Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who actually misses this thread. *gestures to bins of plushies* Help yourselves, but save a few for later days! *huggles her plushies* ^-^))
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 06:03
OOC- *snags Haldir, Merry and Easterling plushie*

Nuav quirked a eye brow, squinting and looking ahead. Nah, it must've been her imagination. "Uh, Jeanne, Frodo, Sampup....I think I just saw the Oliphaunt's...pink...tusk through this mist... We're not suppose to be that far...are we?" she dreaded, MP version of The Lord of the Rings running through her mind, she shuttered and watched her step more closely, keeping a eye out also for red ant hills.

Nuav
Ps: It's a fanfiction.net thing.Image

[Edited on 13/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 01:46
((You're on fanfiction.net? Cool! So am I!))

Nimeneth finally realized that something was up with Theoden, so she glanced at him. Her jaw dropped, but she managed to close it before she got whapped in the head with Gandalf's staff. ((OOC: Hope nobody minds this...)) Theoden had an... afro?

He was offered his sword, and approached Grima in the tye-dye robes with it drawn. Grima was thrown out of the Golden Hall and onto the steps, where he backed away. Theoden went to raise his sword, but Nimeneth decided that it was time to step in.

"My Lord, don't do that. Too much blood has been spilt on his account." she said. Orophin looked at her strangely. "Just let him go free." she offered him her hand, but he slapped it away before running off. Nimeneth shrugged and stalked back to Orophin.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because." Nimeneth answered back, and then bowed with the rest of the subjects to Theoden, rubbing her hand. "My, he was rude, don't you think?"

((Aragorn parallel! FUN!))

[Edited on 1/13/2004 by Nimeneth]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 08:36
By the time Nuav reached the bottom she saw a sight that caused her to laugh so much that she almost fell off the cliff that had landed on: there on the ground with dizzy eyes ( @~@) was none other than Frodo and a Sam pup that apparently tried to attack Jeanne for what she had done to Frodo but ended up in the same manner. Nuav turned to Jeanne as if to ask her what happened but before she could speak they heard the mighty trumpting of an oliphant's trunks and the monumentous thundering of his feet coming ever closer...
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 03:45
Nuav stopped laughing as she heard the sound of Oliphaunts. "Jeanne, I have a feeling we're going be crushed if we don't move..." she said, her voice skitterish. Though it was hard to tell if it was from the laughing, or being nervous. She tromped over to Sampup and Frodo, still not a clue as to what had happen. He poked Frodo in the ribcage hastily with one foot.

She could hear them closer and closer, Grabbing Sampup and dragging him towards the ledge. She stopped, and listened. There was a faint 'jingling' sound in the air, the kind you hear from those little bells that are often tied on costumes...

Nuav
Ps: You're from FF.net? Coool, what's your I.D.?
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 10:00
((My ID is my username here: Nimeneth. My thingie kinda branches from Anime to LotR, and that's about it. But, there's also my fictionpress.net account... Nimeneth, also.))
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 02:36
Ooc- Gah, mine's Virius-Ambience at the moment (I spelt Virus like that purposely). I hope someone comes up with something to do to the troup... wait, is that what I think it is? *stares at Eneth's acater* o_o

The jingling was now loud enough for Nuav to be sure of. "Jeanne! We gotta...we gotta.....hide...or maybe...no...hide.." she said, trailing off like she often did. She looked around hastily, Frodo was slowly coming out of the daze.

Nuav
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 10:45
OOC- *looks around* *picks up stick and pokes each member till they wake up* :evil: Really, and I was worried I'd get left behind!!!

Nuav looked around. There wasn't much for hiding. Maybe she could squeeze sampup under a rock...maybe not. "Argh! Come here!" she grabbed sampup and nabbed Frodo by the wrist, pulling them to some bushes. "Lay down!" she ordered, then took upon herself the job of smothering...er...covering them with bushes. "Le'ts just hope the Oliphaunts aren't hungry." she muttered, finishing up and trying to disguise herself against a pile of rubble.

"Jeanne! It's either the bushes or the rocks!"

Somewhere in her mind, where sanity still existed, she wondered if Eneth and the others were having much trouble.

Nuav
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 11:52
((*after constant poking* STOP IT!! I'm awake aright! I get the point... *picks up a stick as well* mind if I join you? *begins poking at others*))

Jeanne quickly dove under the bushes just as some wild men and oliphants came around the bend. Jeanne, Nuav, Frodo and Sam pup laid low till they had all past. Jeanne couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the wild men... "Nuav can you believe what we're seeing here?", she whispered to her as Nuav was also the verge of laughing at the wild men and the oliphants...
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 09:30
((aiya! I haven't been in the NT forum since this died down for a month! >.< Well, because I think I'm in enough threads to keep me busy, I'm going to put Rosie back on the RL side of the computer...with access to what's happening with everyone else, in case this starts moving again, and I want to pop in for a min! ^^ *grabs Sam and Haldir plushies*))

Rosie sat on the hard ground and sniffled. "I wish Haldir were here...she murmured quietly, thankfully out of ear-shot of any plot bunnies that would actally bring him there. She sighed and leaned back, then sat up suddenly. She'd heard a weird beeping sort of noise, like her old modem made when in connected to the internet. Quickly Rosie jumped to her feet and looked around. None of her friends were nearby, and a glow was coming from a dark little alley between buildings. Curious and rather stupid for not getting someone to help, Rosie went to the alley. The moment she stepped in, a bright emerald light enveloped her...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" THUD "Owie..." Rosie rolled over onto something soft, her eyes shut tightly. She reached out a hand and touched...a teddy-bear?

Rosie opened her eyes and gasped. She was in her bedroom...which was rather funny since she had been in the SCC student center last time she had been in this world.

"Mom?" she called out weakly.

"Yeah honey?" her mom's voice wafted in through the mostly-closed door. "Dinner's almost ready if that's what you're asking."

"Ok. Thanks." Rosie sat up and looked around. Her room was exactly as she'd left it, except for one thing. Her computer was turned on, and the emerald green glow from the screen was quickly fading. Rosie stood up and went over to the computer. There was a CoE fanfic on the screen - The One Bunny. Rosie caught her breath and took a step back, but when nothing happened, she looked closer at it.

Foshpickle sat down at her computer, turning it on as she did. The first thing she did was go onto Councilofelrond.com, her favorite website.

"Now... what to do first?" she muttered to herself. After posting in the 1,000 or so RPs she was in, she decided to take a look at the fanfiction section. After scanning through the new stories, she came across one that looked interesting...

Rosie quickly scrolled to the last page of the fic.

Rosie sat on the hard ground and sniffled. "I wish Haldir were here...she murmured quietly...

"It's...it's the story of what's happening!" she whispered to herself.

"Lizzie! Dinner!"

"Coming Mom!" Rosie took one last look at the page and bookmarked it. She didn't know what was going to happen to her friends, but she sure as heck wanted to be able to find out.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 03:45
OOC- *flying tackles Rosie* o_O Sorry. I'm just so happy someone else is still alive! (non-technicly speaking).

Nuav's mouth must've nearly hit the ground. Pink elephants? Ye gads, too much sugar! she thought. And were the wildman dancing around in...Nah, it couldn't be....jingle-bells?

I'm going to KILL those plot bunnies... he added feistly.

"I cannot believe this! I'm scared to think what they did to..." she let out a 'eek' of horror thinking what had happened to the others.

"Well, isn't Faramir suppose to around here somewhere?" she said, eyes darting back and forth.

Nuav
<< First1011121314
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email