Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
~ForeverElvish~
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Hug-Giving Thread...another bright idea from Elvy and Fosh
on: October 15, 2003 02:22
This is where you can give people *huggles* *huggies* (obviously not the diapers) or just plain *hugs*. No bad attitudes here, but you can ask fro hugs if you are havinga bad day. I am sure you will get lots of Hugs!!

*huggles*

:love::heart::love:
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Hug-Giving Thread...another bright idea from Elvy and Fosh
on: October 15, 2003 03:39
Oh, Kingurl likes your bright ideas!!!! This is wonderful!!! Well huggles to all....and hugses and hugs and whatever else there is!!! Yup, kingurl is a hugger!! And she could also use a hug, as I am hugely stressed out due to my extreme scatterbrained-ness....I keep forgetting to do things.....Very frazzled.
AlatarielofRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 03:44
Here's a hug!

*hug*

foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 07:12
Aha! I finally found it! Well... *hugs elvy* Hugs to you for your journal problems... and... *hugs kingurl* forgetfullness most certainly isn't fun, trust me I know. So... to the "Give-a-Hug" Foundation, () I donate 50 *hugs* and 50 *huggles*

I love hugs, they're so warm and cuddly...
~ForeverElvish~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 07:34
Yay!! *hugses* for all!!!!! hehehehehee....

Sorry your having a bad day, kingurl..

*hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies* *hugs* *hugses* *huggles* *huggies*
killjoy
Local Drunk, & Guru Swami Extraordinaire
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 11:34
What a nice idea, guys!:love:

just one thing though...if everyone who posts here only writes "hugs", it's gonna become kind of monotonous and pointless, no? not to mention how tired all that hugging's gonna make us! (e.g see above post: now that's a motherload of hugs! take a breath, ForeverElvish! lol )

so, and forgive me i'm being at all presumptuous in blowing the winds of change , but how about you make this a kind of cheer-up thread?
That is, everyone can start with "i need/deserve a hug because....." . And then everyone can come and cheer them up/congratulate/thank them with hugs. That way we won't end up with a cluttered thread full of one-word-same-word posts

e.g. I need a hug becaaaaaauuse.....i've had a horrible cold for three weeks and i can't stop coughing no matter how much i OD on cough medicine and it won't go AWAY!!:cry::angry:

what do you think?
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 09:40
Well, anyone that's having a bad day can certainly sit and watch fosh's new Avatar for a few hours....I think it would cheer just about anyone up!! It did me lol. And thanks for the hugs guys...today went much beter!! Hugs to all!!
~ForeverElvish~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 11:40
lol...yeah we can make it a cheer up therad.

I need a hug because this girl in my science class annoys the bejeeebies out of me, and i find myself wanting to kick her. So annoys me beyond tolerance, and i think i need a hug to rid my of the cold spikies and replace them wiht the warm fuzzies.

[Edited on 16/10/2003 by ~ForeverElvish~]
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 04:03
*hands elvy some warm fuzzies and throws away all the spikies* There we go!!! I think we ALL have someone that annoys the jugundas out of us...I do!!
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 04:51
I need a hug because I'm having to friggin physco-anylize the entire play of "Romeo and Juliet," including themes, mythical illusions, all the characters, include 5 passages to support each (character's personality, theme, mythical illusion, and so on), answer all the margin questions, write a scene by scene summary of it, etc... the list goes on and on. I just got done with Act I, but I've already thoroughly read it about 9 complete times, just looking for all that junk. It's quite distressing.
~ForeverElvish~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 06:54
*huggles* im sorry you ahd a bad day but huggles make everyone feel better!!! Hope the play turn out ok!!! :love: *more hugs*
Moogan1689
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 07:36
Aww! Huggles to all!
but i am a little depressed, that i'm turning 16 in a month, and i've never been asked out or anything of that sort so i need some huggles from that. I'm beginning to think that the only romance in my life is going to be my friend's novel.....:cry:
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 08:36
*huggs Moogan* Don't let it get you down! I'm 16 and I've never had any sort of romance (It doesn't bother me that much though) When you do find someone, they'll be extra special to make up for lost time!:heart:
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 12:07
*hugs everyone* helooooo huggies to all!
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 04:00
*hugs everyone*

*hugs Moogan* Don`t worry,there are a lot of people who are your age and have never had a romance(I`m one of them too),you`ve still got plenty of time!

Well...I need a hug because I`m a bit stressed out at the moment-my new school is awfully difficult(I`ve got loads of horrible marks),plus I also have to learn heaps of text cuz I do a lot of acting-it just feels too much sometimes
iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 07:43
*hugs everyone wanting one*

*huggles Este* Awh i know what thats like - i do Media Studies, and although its not hard, i get pretty stressed out with it. Can i have a hug from someone?! - i just got the worst mark ever in my maths test :cry:
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 09:37
Hugs to little2!!!! I remember having to do that kind of thing two years ago...It gets better!!!

And huggles to moogan...I, too am 16 and like Eloise haven't had any sort of romance either...but I'm ok with it!! The right person will come!!

And hugs to iar and Este.....I know how y'all feel...I'm super stressed as well at the time being.....I have a 10 hour English project due Thurs....and I have only two hours in!!! *walks away biting nails*
~ForeverElvish~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 12:30
Yay for hugs!! This thread seems to be a hit! or shoudl i say a hug?

I need a hug today because I am trying to lose weight, and its getting really hard. I've lost 6 pounds, but i am stuck there.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 06:46
Aw... *hugs elvy* and *hugs all toehrs who needed hugs that I missed while I was foregetfully forgetting this thread*

Don't worry elvy. I was also trying to lose weight. I lost 10 lbs but then my mom told me I wasn't doing it right and she said that if I didn't eat the right food I wouldn't lose any more, so I listened to her and then ended up gaining back 15. *sigh*
Moogan1689
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 08:46
Huggles to everyone for their hugs and supportive words! Lots of Huggles *Huggles everyone* it's good to know that i am not alone in the world!
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 09:29
*hugs everyone*Thanks for all your support,everyone!*more huggles*

Elvy,don`t give up now!Losing weight is hard,but if you keep trying,you`lll succeed in the end*huggles*

*hugs Iar*I just got the worst possible mark,too(geography)

[Edited on 18/10/2003 by Este]
shenarwin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 08:44
I had a bad day yesterday.....I need a hug...any hugs for me.
ElvenWytch
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 11:28
I had a bad day yesterday.....I need a hug...any hugs for me

Of course shenarwin, consider yourself huggled. *hugs*
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 05:42
Of course, shenarwin, there's enough hugs for everyone here. *hugs* Oh and *hugs* for ElvenWytch for the pic of Viggo she put up in the journals... :love:

I have a cold, otherwise I might ask for a hug, don't want to pass it on to any of you people, lol...
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 10:04
*Hugs fosh despite the cold* We balrogs are very resistent to colds, don't worry about passing it on. I hope you get better soon, colds are no fun!
Gwilamlug
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 10:18
I don't know many people here yet, so: *HUGGLES EVERYONE IN THE ROOM*

Okay: I feel better...
ElvenWytch
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 10:46
Of course, shenarwin, there's enough hugs for everyone here. *hugs* Oh and *hugs* for ElvenWytch for the pic of Viggo she put up in the journals... :love:

I have a cold, otherwise I might ask for a hug, don't want to pass it on to any of you people, lol...

Why, thankies Fosh. Huggles to you too. :love:
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 01:34
*comes in an huggles everyone*

Well I need some hugs guys cuz today I fell and hurt my foot! :cry: All the ligaments in my ankle and foot are torn and twisted and I'm on crutches!! It's sooo painful - even worse than breaking my leg!! Is there anyone out there to give me a hug??
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 01:58
I do! *Huggles Arwen_Undómiel22* :love:
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 20, 2003 06:19
Awww!! Thanks iLikeLOTRaLittle2much!! *huggles back* I feel much better now!! :love:
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2003 10:41
Aw!!! *Huggles Arwen_Undomial22* I sprained my ankle once...didn't feel too good....but ligaments and such!!?? Wowzer!! *More huggles for Arwen*
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 20, 2003 11:45
Thanx sooo much kingurl!! *hobbles over on crutches and huggles back* :love: These huggles are making me feel so much better!!
Linithiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2003 07:52
Awww, huggles Arwen for your poorly ankle. Please can I have a hug. I have a nasty cold and a really bad headache, and I have to play the piano in my school concert tonight, and I really don't feel up to it. Wish me luck...
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 21, 2003 09:01
Thanx Linithiel!! *gives hug* :love: I hope you feel better soon!! *big hug* Oh an I hope your piano goes ok at your concert!! You'll be brilliant!!! *gives lots of huggles*
~ForeverElvish~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2003 01:18
**Huggles for all**

12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email