Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Faramirs_first_kiss
Mearhwine Namsmið
Send Message
Post RE: Tarnost to Fornost (TT) -- please post here first
on: December 07, 2003 11:45
Just thought I'd check to see who's still in. I've noticed that Mac and I seem to be sinking into our little habit of taking over a thread and I wondered if everyone else is still on board.
Kiss
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 07:15
*clears throat* Is there anyone there? *echoes throughout cave* Oh dear...lol, well, we're closing in on Edoras...so y'all might want to post your bits. Lol, the thread is beginning to feel like a three person thread Hmmm...I have no idea what the point of this post is...I guess having a snow day tends to make one's already strange mind head towards being a bit stranger
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 03:58
Hey I just letting you know that I'm still here (even though I haven't come in yet) I've been keeping up with the rp and reading it and it's brilliant! Wow you guys are all so amazing! Oh and just to let you know that I'm going away for Christmas from the 20-27 but I have holidays still when I'm back so I can do whatever catching up is needed. I'm not sure when you are arriving in Edoras but I think it's probably best for me to wait until I get back as there is no point in me posting once and then disappearing for a week. Sorry about this bad timing but I shall post as soon as I return! :cry:
elfy_one
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 11:25
Hey! I am still here! I can't wait to come in! Aorelind might have a bit of fun... Well from what I know a large bit of fun! Well I am waiting patiently for my little intro. X-mas will be hectic! But I will keep up on my reading!

Thankees!Image
~Elfy

[Edited on 19/12/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Faramirs_first_kiss
Mearhwine Namsmið
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 01:59
Okay everyone, we're nearly at Edoras! Yippee! I'm really looking forward to all the new blood that'll be arriving there, and hopefully we'll actually finally be able to get our chars talking to one another. Seriously, if Ewen and Ril get carried away, butt in. I keep trying to end my posts openly to let everyone get a word in and it seems to have worked once or twice in the recent past. If people who haven't come in yet read this, can you reply, just to let me know you've read this? When we get a little closer, I'll pm everyone who didn't show.
Kiss
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 03:52
Hey just letting you know that I've read this I can't wait now! Emmm... I posted my first post but if you want me to change anything just let me know and I'll do so immediately
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 07:50
Hey Mac, Kiss...just letting you know I read this and am trying to insert my elf gal wherever possible.

Welcome, Arwen! Another RP together, at least for a while.

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Abraon]
Faramirs_first_kiss
Mearhwine Namsmið
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 11:26
*punches air* We got nominated! WAHOOO! I was hoping that one day this lil thread would be good enough to get a nom, but no way did I think it would be so soon! There can only be one possible reason we got a nom this early in the plot, and that's all you splendid people, so congratulations on your wonderful characters and excellent writing.

Kat, good to see you here, just a few more to round up now and we'll be all set, and an absolutely huge set to boot

Kiss
Eldarion
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 10:17
Ah,I found out about the nomination not too long ago. I made sure to vote. Good luck!

~Eldarion

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by ithillinde]
Faramirs_first_kiss
Mearhwine Namsmið
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 11:17
Okay, it's occurred to me that as soon as we've got all the chars back together, there's huge scope for realtime RPing in this thread. I think I've got the MSN accounts for all but three of the active members and since we're mostly writing short posts at the moment anyway, a little realtime might be just what we need in the thread. Now, as several of us know from past experience, the biggest problem with organising an online meet is time differences, and I know we've got at least a nine hour difference which is, I'm afraid, my fault for being English. It's possible that the best thing to do would just be to all add each other to our contacts lists and see when we tend to get online, and go from there, so all feel free to add [email protected], which is me Hope to see you all around!
Kiss
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 03:35
Alright I've added you to my list Just to let you know I'm having connection problems at the moment so my net access isn't very reliable at the moment - cutting out within minutes. So if I do not post and such for a little while it is because I'm trying to sort it out.
GreenEyedElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 01:43
Hey guys! You're right Kiss, I think a bit of realtime rping is just what we need! My address is [email protected] if you'd like it. Congrats Arwen for being Moderator of the Month!!! Now you actually are the hot shot mod.

[Edited on 3/5/2004 by GreenEyedElf]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:15
Awright! More Realtime RP! In case there's people without my MSN addy, it's [email protected]. V. easy to remember, no doubt. LOL!
KatHeiman
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 09:13
'Ello everyone! I'm always up for some realtime, my email is [email protected]. I'm usually on after 3:45 Central Time, and on some days I get up at 4 AM... so I'm on throughout the day. I hope to see you around!

Kat
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 03:54
*bounces* I'm always up for rp *nudges Vana, Kat, and Jo* Anyway, my addy is [email protected], hope to see some of ya there...though not this week...tomorrow I'm leaving for a vacation of sorts, I'll be back May 15th late afternoon, so byeeeee!
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 08:45
Righto just to let you all know I'm back and sorted (ugh nasty Sasser virus taking up my time ) I think that I should have added you all to my list now - but just in case I forgot one of you my addy is: [email protected] Hmmm... as for timing I don't know what to tell you as I can see we're not all in the same time zone - for those on GMT I'm on evenings usually after seven or eight, but basically just grab me whenever you see I'm online I'm always in the mood for a good chat and Live RP anytime
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 09:08
Hello.I know its kinda late,but can I join?I would play Dunhere,the Lord of Harrowdale and a captain of Eored.I would bring my men to join you in the battle.Is that ok?
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 02:01
Sure you can join, buddy! Kiss gave her okay, and I give mine, so welcome!
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 12:44
Thanks!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email