Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
Post NEW STAR WARS THREAD!
on: November 11, 2003 11:59
Im starting a thread. like, OK. Its the adventures in the Jedi Academy. Im going to be Farion.

Farion walks into the Jedi Acdmy on his first day. He's so lost. He turns around and bumps into a fellow student. Help he says...
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: NEW STAR WARS THREAD!
on: November 11, 2003 12:01
Braen: oh, exceuese me. i have to talk with Yoda...
*wee i have two light sabers*
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 01:01
My character's name is Jorea. He's male by the way.

Jorea noticed someone who seemed lost. "Do you need any help? I know my way around here pretty good. I suppose you are new?" Jorea asked.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2003 01:27
my characther is Berith, a female human

Berith saw her fellow Jedi in the hall

"What's up, Jorea?"

ooc-is this Old Republic or New Republic?
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 01:17
Jorea turned and said, "Berith! How are you? I was just helping Farion here find her way around." Jorea turned and looked at Farion. "Farion meet Berith, Berith meet Farion."
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 03:17
Berith looked at Farion

"Berith Pelor, of the third planet in the hoth system, pleased to meet you,"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 02:22
*turns after he hears this.*
oh, so you are mew eh?(wait jedi can't be new. they are accecpted at birth but whatever) I am Braen, dual light saber wielder, and from the ice planet of Hoth.*bows* so, wher are you looking for anyway?
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 06:18
((to brayeden, im transferring. this isnt exactly like star wars))
um im looking for master yoda. i needed to talk to him about my lessons here.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 08:44
Ah! i was just headed there. come follow me. thank you both of you for helping him. *bows to the others* come.
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 10:13
"Well Berith, looks like we weren't much of a help there!" Jorea said laughing. "Do you wanna go grab something to eat?" Jorea asked
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 01:46
Farion looks aroound the school as he follows Braen. there are tapestries and pictures all around. so braen he says. whats your story...
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 02:35
uh... come in here *pulls him in to the room of 1,000 fountains*
well, i use to live on Hoth, and that was pretty cool, until i was found as a jedi, then i came here. And acutually the way i got dual light sabers is weird too. I was on a mission with my master, and he had been wounded. So he tossesed me his lightsaber, saw how good i was with two, better than with one accutually.. and recomended me to Yoda, and he said yes... Anything else you wanna know?
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 10:48
"If i were to say yes it would be an extreme understatement, where did you have in mind?"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2003 12:52
Well, come on anyway. if there's anything else you want to know, we can talk later. Oh, and yeah. we will meet up with them later, they're good friends of mine; and probably will be good friends of yours.*later in the councle room* Master Yoda we are here. Braen says. "Good to see you it is, and also you Farion. Here is the list of your classes."*hands class list* "Braen,"
Mace windu says. "Could we speak to you alone please? Farion, you may have something to eat and the day off of classes."*nods to Farion*
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2003 01:18
*in dualing class*"Ha,, thrust, jab, perry, again. Hold still will ya?"

sees Braen walking down the hall and gets distracted

"Keep your eyes on your opponent, Berith."

"Sorry, master, i saw someone in the hall."

"That ends todays lessons i expect to see you here tomorrow."

Yes, master. Braen!"Image

[Edited on 17/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 09:58
*turns* oh! hey Berith! I was just looking for You! And farion and Jorea of course. I wanted to see if you guys wanted to go dp something. I'm pretty bored..... so... do you want to come find the others with me?
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 11:54
"Sure, i can help you find them, odds are Jorea's in dualing. Has Farion finished with yoda? what do you want to do, i hear there's a new cafe just opened."
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 12:32
farion is touring the school on his own. he goes to the dualing room. the teacher looks up at him. hey he says. do you want to give it a shot, you know dualing. sure said braen who just happened to be dualing, you know you want to. farion picks up a lightsaber and sets it on training. braen pulls out his 2 lightsabers. ill go easy on you he says.

10 minutes later...
and farion is the reigning champ!
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 12:56
Berith sees Farion walking don the hall toward them

"Hey, Farion, over here."

Farion runs up

"Hey you wanna do something, i here there's a new cafe opened today, and tht dualing thing won't last too long."
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 01:00
meanwhile, back at the ranch, Cher (yes he is a boy) is studying for an exam when he sees Jorea reading.... something....... he comes over and sits down. Yo. he says long time no see.
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 02:53
"Cher! How's it going pal? I was just studying some of these star maps. I can't wait to get assigned to a mission." Jorea said. "So what have you been up to?"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 02:50
*Braen busts in the room* Hey! Cher! Jorea! C'mon Farion, Berith, and i were going to that new cafe to check it out. You guys wanna come?
(psst Sullie... how could i be dualing and looking for you at once? lol)

[Edited on 18/11/2003 by Brayaden2007]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 03:01
Berith goes in after Braen

"Yeah, guys, come on. The soner we leave the sooner we can get back, i need to talk to master yoda about a mission, the rock of industry is getting boring."
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 04:45
"Sounds good!" Jorea said. He picked up the book he was reading and put it on a shelf and then followed the other two out
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 11:22
ok, now that we're all here.... what was that cafe called again????!!!!!
hold on a second....*hears a crash* *suddenly,seven other students appear who have ALWAYS loathed the friends* one stepped up,"You guys. Us. dualing room now!" well... that was rather blunt Braen thinks.*later in the dualing room* Everyone ignights their light saber(s)* HAH! braen shouts jumping at the person in front of him and slashes him!
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 11:39
In the dualing room Berith pulls out her Chrome plated lightsabers, ignites their Peark white blades and defends from two attackers at once

\"You two still have not learned that the pearls are th best blades made, designed for defensive use only, this onthe other hand is used for very poweful offensive and defensive*ignites the other end of the pearl blades and these are black*"

strikes down both opponents at once

"That levels the playing field."
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 12:54
(Can anyone join? It looks fun. Please can I join?)

[Edited on 18/11/2003 by maeghin]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 03:18
ooc-why don't you post auditionarily, just to see how you do

Brith danced gracefully with her double-bladed lightsabers, each stroke fell delivering a decicive blow to the enemy.

"How was that, Braen?"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 09:05
"nice" braen grins."check this out!" throws light sabers streight froward, and kicks two of them, while his lightsabers strike down only one more. "Cool huh?" he asks still grinning
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 12:01
"Yeah, you might want to switch to defensive, to let everyone else have a chance."
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 10:15
Hmmmm good idea Braen said, making his lightsaber in an X shape in front of him. "Why dont we let Farion give it a shot?" he asked.
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 01:30
Her eyes could see nothing beyond the blindfold, but she didn't really need her eyes. Azar was blonde and extremely curious and although her blue eyes have an innocence about them, she's as much trouble as a younger sibling. Her Master Linz had asked her to try this "experiment" with the blindfold and see how far she could go till she took it off. All round she could sense the walls and people, and in one area there were alot of people. What could they be doing? She turned down a hallway to their direction.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 01:43
Berith deactivated both of her lightsabers and walked over to the wall to watch the rest fight, she heard footsteps in the hall

"Braen, come here, i think there is someone in the hall, i don't exactly think that student dualing is against the rules unless we register."

she stepped into the hall and saw a blonde girl walhing in her direction

"Who are you?"
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 04:14
Azar heard someone and out of habit lifted the blindfold. Her blue eyes saw a fellow student standing in the hallway. Azar just waved and introduced herself. "I'm Azar, who are you?"
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 05:01
Berith looked into Azar's eyes

"I am Berith Pelor, lone jedi from the third planet of the Hoth system, why are you here."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email