Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: NEW STAR WARS THREAD!
on: November 20, 2003 05:17
Azar looked at the ground and pondered the question. She had had a reason for being here, but what was it? "I don't remember," she mumbled as she sat on the ground to help her think better.

[Edited on 21/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 06:20
farion walked down the hall with some water in his left hand. he noticed berith and another and braen. he stared. farion braen said. come over and meet this
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 12:43
Jorea ran out behind Farian and went over to meet the person Berith was with
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 04:45
Berith still seemed to be suspicious

"Where do you come from, Azar, you seem to be lost. Were you looking for the dualing room?"
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 10:12
Azar thought for a moment. "I know I've lived here all of my life. It still amazes me that I really haven't memorized it," she said, "but I don't think I was looking for the dualing room. It doesn't feel like I was, but I might have." Azar stared at the ceiling. Now she was utterly confused.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 03:40
"Well, since you don't know where you were going why not come where we are going."

She looked at her Time Jeeper

"We don't have time to leave the complex so let's go talk to yoda about a mission, what do you guys think?"
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 03:52
It seems you guys have forgotton that we are in the middile of a duel! Cher said as he blocked an opponets saber and pushed him back with a force push.

Guys!!!! he said spinning around. He saw the new jedi with them and was about to introduce himself when he was hit in the back of the head with the butt of a lightsaber and blacked out.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 08:00
Berith saw Cher get hit in the head and used a Force Grip to knock the person into the wall and unconcious

"Cher, wake up!"
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2003 02:31
what? uhhhhh.... he says as he flops down on the floor.

I think we need to get him to the hospital room. Azar says.

Farion help me get him. Brean says.

Ok.

They pick him up and pull him to the hospital room.
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 10:05
Azar was slightly confused with everyone fighting so ruff. No respect at all it looked like, but she would follow this group had been kind and talked to her. Whatever help if she could she would give.
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 04:57
"Who was Cher fighting? He shouldn't of done that!" Jorea yelled. he agreed with Azar about the lack of respect.
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 03:42
A few hours latter Cher woke up to seing how everyone was talking. Remember our rivals we were dualing them and i blacked out remember. Then he saw azar and introduced himself. *Bow* Hello im Cher.
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 09:19
Azar was very slightly taken aback by the bow, but slightly charmed. "Thank you, I'm Azar, if I haven't already told you that."
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 10:02
farion, who had been quiet for some time, was also annoyed with cher. he turned away from the hospital wing and departed slowly and headed for the streets of courusant...
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 10:10
Azar, i am Braen Clicin from the planet Hoth.(formally introduces himself) Now.. if you'll excuese me. *follows Farion*

[Edited on 25/11/2003 by Saurid]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 01:16
Berith looked at Cher with an air of a Master

"You should always focus your attention on your opponent, if you had you would not be here."

after Farion and Braen leave

"Don't mind them, they are very strange at times."
Gabilgathol
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 03:14
Jorea walked away with Farion and Braen and asked, "What was that all about? The only thing I saw was Cher getting hit in the head."

[Edited on 26/11/2003 by Abraon]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 03:49
Berith was getting extrememly bored so she went up to see yoda

"Master Yoda, I feel I could do more for the Republic if I were elsewhere and I know for a fact that others feel the same."

"Asking you are for a mission."

"Yes, any where but Corusant. Master Windu, is there anything that I could to?"

"There is still a border dispute on Kresh, you could take a few others with you, of your choice."

Mace gave her a small hologram projector with his personal emblem. and she went to find the others.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 04:39
i dunno where Farion is going.. but i want to kick that guys butt. braen sighed. Where are you going Farion?
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 05:11
Berith found Farion and Braen inan empty hallway leading to a turbolift, arguing

"Guys, I got us a mission, but we could use more than just us three."

She ran dow the hallway and found another Jedi Knight, not of Master status.

"Yarehk nom-ari, Master Windu has granted me a mission to Kresh, couild you come with us?"
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 06:58
farion was annoyed. he coukdnt get a moment alone in this temple. as berith asked him, he did a force jmp and ran as fast as he could out of the temple and into the streets, into a place where no one would find him...
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 07:40
Cher was at the new Cafe slurrping some Gran Coffee felling very lonely.(hint hint)
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2003 06:19
Berith came running at full spead into the cafe followed by Brean and the Jedi Tarehk nom-ari

"Cher, I got us a mission to Kresh, want to come."

[Edited on 27/11/2003 by Abraon]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 03:32
i was hoping you would ask said Cher. ran over accidently knocking over the coffee. he joined the group.
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 05:31
meanwhile, farion was roaming around the streets of courusant. hey someone said out of the shodows. youre too clean to be a street dweller. oh its just a misunderstanding farion said. im looking for the raelik cafe. im sure it is he said. have you ever seen one of these before. he pulled out a lightsaber. farion wondered what he should say. no he said covering his own with his tunic. what are they. ill show you tonight. come at 8 to this spot. were having a meeting he said. ok farion said. can i bring some friends. im sure they would be interested too. you can bring one friend he said. see you tonight. and then he went into the shadows again. the raelik cafe will have to wait he thought and he ran to catch up with his friends...
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 05:45
Berith and company were going to round up anyone else to go on the trip and/or see yoda when Farion ran up gasping for breath. Yo. Cher said whats up?!?!?!?!?
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 06:01
farion, gasping for breath, told them the whole story about the mysterious man. i think hes smugling things from the temple farion said. impossible cher said. i dont know he did have a lightsaber. im going to check it out. ill skip the misson. ill come with you cher said. bye you guys farion said.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 02:01
Berith was slight ly taken aback to here this

"Are you sure it was a real lightsaber? If it wasn't than you might want this."

she handed them a portabled shield generater

"They may try to kill you."
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 05:40
thanks farion said and looked to see cher farther ahead. COME ON FAR!!! WE GOTTA GO!! he saluted to Berith SEE YA BER!!!

[Edited on 29/11/2003 by Abraon]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 01:57
OOC- I know this is out off topic but i made my charachter Profile for this. Its entitled Cher(Jedi) Check it out, it's under RPG Charachters at the top of the page when you click on Forums.
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 02:42
im sure it was a lightsaber. you go on the mission. ill go some other time. come on cher lets go to the temple

[Edited on 30/11/2003 by Abraon]
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2003 10:17
cher and farion were heading toward the temple when farion realized he knew nothing about cher. so he said whats your story?
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2003 12:44
Azar had been shuffled out into the hallway where she sat trying to remember where she was and where everyone had gone. Amazingly enough she didn't remember them leaving, just not being there anymore. Most people seemed to do that to her though. So she sat trying to remember where they said they were going.

[Edited on 2/12/2003 by Saurid]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 11:57
Barith raced to the Tmple and found a transport

"Hang on, I want to see if that Azar girl still wants to come."

she ran down the hall to the Hospital room where she found her quarry

"Azar, want toi come on a mission I just scored?"
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 12:35
Azar looked up and smiled. "Oh goody!" she squealed. "Where we goin'?" and she jumped up ready to go.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email