Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
Post The lord of the rings-A comedy Roleplay(Free to All!)
on: November 11, 2003 04:00
(i had an idea, to give a change from the normal serious roleplay, and begin the tale of the ring, as in the books/movies, but re-enact it in a humorous way, we need all the characters, i will play Frodo)

(random place to begin)
Frodo sat, Bilbo had just disappeared, the plan was going perfect. he then reassured the guests. "everythings fine!" they all then began yelling, and cursing the poor frodo, he then gave a silent word. "uh...he..fell?" they all then returned to thier meals, talking in loud voices. "well, the old hobbit was old enough, someone better go poke him and check for life" said a hobbit. Frodo then yelled out "no! i will, er, take him back to bag end, yes" and then with a run, he headed for that direction.
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
Post RE: The lord of the rings-A comedy Roleplay(Free to All!)
on: November 12, 2003 05:00
Meanwhile in Rivendell....

Lord Elrond and his daughter, Arwen (that's me! ) are have a talk.

"But Daddyyyyyyyy........ I... want... to... marry... Aragorn..." Arwen stomps her foot. Pouting she runs out of the room.

Lord Elrond sits there rubbing his temples, whining gives him headaches.
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2003 09:39
"um... now which way does this thing go again?" aragorn fiddles with his sword. "ah, yes, this-a-way. ouch! my foot! *waaaaa* gimli, come help me... i... can't... feel... my... foot..."

ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
on: November 13, 2003 07:24
Lord Elrond approaches Aragorn and he says to him, "Look my daughter wants to marry you, frankly I can't stand you. You both are whinners. Since I don't like you and can't stand whining I'm sending her away on a cruise, yeah... a cruise."

In walks Arwen. "But Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I... want... to... go... with... Arie... on... an... adventure... Please Arie baby can I go with you?" she flutters her eyes at him.
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2003 09:19
(can i play pippin)
" Mushrooms! I dreamt about mushrooms last night. Two days ago it were carrots. What is wrong with me?"
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2003 11:37
(yes of course!)
Frodo entered Bag End, hoping so much that bilbo were there. "Bilbo! Bilbo!". he suddenly saw Gandalf aroudn the corner. Gandalf rose, "he is in the toilet!" he said. "really?" asked Frodo. "no, not really! do use your sense! he is gone, i helped him go, he left singing with a stick"
"i knew he would be..part of me wishes i had left with him, the other that i had stayed at the party and got drunk..but it is done" frodo said sadly.

((it appears some have gone off track, i meant to re act the lord of the rings journeys [if possible the entire one book 1-3] so if you dont mind, we could get to that track, if some want to play like, gimli, but then get involved in it now as a hobbit etc. PM me and we can work it out to let you play posibly 2 people ))Image

[Edited on 14/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2003 09:38
"now where was that... eek!" sam realized that gandalf and frodo were talking. 'i should hide' he thought and began to bend over to hide in the bushes but hit his head on the window sill and fell unconsious just as gandalf figured out that someone was outside.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 04:56
(Can i be merry?)

Merry stared at Pippin, "But Pippin! That couldn't have been your dream! I was dreaming the same thing! Except my mushrooms were way bigger than yours!" Holds up his hands about 5 inches apart, "They were this big!"
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 02:49
(yes!)---(untill we get a Gandalf i will play him!)

Frodo looked up to Gandalf. "what shall i do?" he asked. "you must hide the ring, for it will force you to eat it, and then, stomach pumping for you my dear little hobbit!" said Gandalf, frodo flinched. "wait a minute, gandalf, do you hear that noise out there? it sounds like a panting fat hobbit!".
Gandalf went to the window. "Samwise Gamgee! i hit ye with my stick! and explain what you are eavesdropping for?" roared gandalf.
"sir, i aint droppin' eaves" cried sam. "don't be a smart butt to your elders! and i AM your elder! ill be ??? in november!"
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 07:08
" I don't know how big they were, but they were bigger then yours!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 10:21
"i ain't droppin' no eaves! and besides, i haven't been droppin' anything but my marbles... have any of you seen them? they fall out of my pockets and i either trip of them or lose them entirely..."
"oh, no, not the marbles again, sam. how many times do i have to remind you-"
sam cut gandalf off,"i know, i know, 'don't you go losing your marbles, samwise gamgee...'"
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 10:49
Frodo smiled at gandalf and sam. Gandalf to smiled. and sam smiled at gandalf and frodo, and a hobbit outside stoped and smiled at them, and a horse was just looking at them all like freaks. "well, uhhhh, i think i know what you can do. you can go with frodo here to a mouintain, and call him master, and be obbessive, like you are with your plants and taters..." gandalf said.
Frodo looked at sam. "and if you tell anyone, we'll kill your butt!, wont we gandalf? gandalf? wont we?" frodo asked in a worry voice.
Gandalf did not, however, answer, he was simply playing with a bird outside the window. "old folk, they'll do anything to pass the time, sam!" frodo said happily.
"oh!" said gandalf. "well, um, go on then, to the mountain, and look out for black riders, they will want to kill you, and you cannot kill them, meet me at the Prancing Pony Inn in Bree, if my order head boss guy doesnt kill me first, happy trails suckers! haha!" gandalf said with an insane look, and rode away.

[Edited on 22/11/2003 by Abraon]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 10:47
"um... i'm sorry,gandalf. could you repeat that again? i'm to make frodo a plant, then take him up to the mountains to feed him to black riders?"
gandalf rubbed his temples and sighed, "that is absolutely correct, samwise gamgee."
"oh, ok, i was just making sure." gandalf got up and started to opened the door to go outside. "um, galndalf, that's the--" gandalf opened the door to frodo's closet and was soon buried beneath a pile of old clothes and maps and books and sheep and various breakfast cereals with a cherry on top.
"ughn...a little help here" was the muffled reply from under the pile.
"um, we best be off master frodo." sam and frodo inched their way around the pile on gandalf and ran out the door.
legolaslover2002
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2003 03:41
(( come on people!! post!! This is a cool Roleplay!!!))

[Edited on 12/5/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 08:19
"um mr. frodo... i think we're supposed to go thataway..."
"yes, sam, i know..."
"but... we're supposed to look for black riders like gandalf said..."
"oh, come on, sam. everyone knows there's no such things as black rid-" suddenly, out of no where, a black rider rode by, trampling frodo to the ground. "errrrrrs..."
"uh, wasn't that a-"
"I KNOW, SAM, I KNOW!"
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 05:17
(do u have a legolas yet,if so then I'l deleate this post ok.)

Legolas wandered in the woods near his home.
"Legolas! Your going to Rivendell,pack your stuff now."
"Father! Why me,that Elrond always hides the shampoo ,conditioner and strawberry sented bubble bath whenever I visit. Oh well this time I'll be smart and bring my own." he cheerfully walks away to pack.

[Edited on 19/12/2003 by CarolP]
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 08:43
(Can I be Gandalf then please?)

Gandalf finally managed to swim out of the pile of junk.
"Stupid hobitts! Now then..."
He began rummaging through the junk until he came across some white paint which he put in his oversized pockets.
"That will come in handy later."
He walked towards a door and opened it.
All of a sudden gollum jumped out and yelled,
"You stupid wizardses, thisss issss the toilet!"
And he pointed to a door with a big flashing sign marked EXIT on it.
"Aren't you supposed to be tortured at the moment gollum? Gandalf asked inquisitively.
"Yesss but I made a deal with the guard called Bob and I have to repay that later if you get the drift..."
He did a massive wink and Gandalf turned away in disgust.
"Trust me he's not worth it! i better go talk to my homie Saruman..."
Gandalf walked out of the house and yelled
"TAXI!!!"
He climbed into the yellow car and yelled
"To Saruman's pad!!!"
"HEY! No need to yell in my ear man!"
Replied the taxi driver and put his foot down, running over a hobbit along the way...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 09:23
just as frodo got up a large yellow taxi drove by and sam yelled "TAXI!" as a warning to frodo. the taxi screeched to a halt and drove back towards sam, running frodo over again.
the taxi door opened and sam spotted gandalf inside. "oo! are those doughnuts?" sam asked, his eyes fixed on the glazed doughnuts in gandalf's hands.
"um... yes?" was the widard's answer.
"oo, let me have some." so sam got into the taxi with gandalf and rode off to the prancing pony feasting on doughnuts along the way.
"um... a little help here?...please?..." frodo lay sprawled on the road.
Ventor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 04:31
Borimir watch Arwen, Elrond and Aragorn fight.

"Baha! Shutup and lets get going!"
elvenwood008
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 10:33
May I be Galadriel???

Galadriel sat on her bed, her eyes closed in thought. Celeborn came in to brush out his hair. "Excuse me! I was trying to order some pizza!!" "Oh, sorry my dear," said Celeborn. "Well, did you tell him?" "No, but I did see gandalf running off with sam and eating doughnuts. I always thought they would be pigs. They will arrive hear in a couple of months and then we have to take care of them. That will ruin everything!!"
Arwen1858
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 03:02
((actually, I'm Galadriel. I already have a plan for her... I don't care if you leave that post up, though.))
ladyofthewood234
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 03:15
(Can I please be Eowyn?)

Eowyn sighed. She had been idly whiling away the hours all day. "Isn't there anything to DO??? Everyone gets to have fun but me. Theoden gets to be a really old guy! The Rohrrim get to run out and die! But all I get to do is sit here and get stalked by Wormtongue--AAAAAAIEEE!"

She screamed because she noticed Wormtongue himself outside her window, on a makeshift ladder, Romeo style. Still screeching, she pushed him out through the window and listened, satisfied, to the crash and yell.

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by eldir]
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 08:39
Gandalf watched as Sam ate most of the doughnuts.
"Aren't you meant to be on a diet?"
He suddenly thought of something.
"Er, where is your homie, Frodo?"
He looked back and saw Frodo chasing the taxi.
Then it came to him in an instant.
Giggling like a school girl he whispered to Sam,
"Let's leave Frodo with the taxi fare!!! Hee Hee Hee"
He started cackling insanely...
"MwahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 12:44
Legolas sneeks into rivendell.
'heheehe, If Elrond doesn't know I'm here he can't hide all the strawberry scented bath bubbles.'he thinks to himself not paying attention and runs into Elrond.
"Oh,Lord Elrond! I bet you would like to know why I'm sneeking around your house with 3 containers of bubble bath,well so would I,in fact I think I here arwen calling for you." he says before rushing off to avoid Elronds anger.

"If he wanted the bath bubbles he just should of asked."Elrond says to himself opening a large cabinit labeled 'emergency invasion rations'. Inside are thousands of bottles of shampoo,conditioner and most of all:strawberry scented bubble bath.
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 03:53
"hee hee, great idea, gandalf! here, let's stop once we finish the rest of these doughnuts. hey, could you pass the jelly doughnuts?"
"but, they're mine... my precioussss..."
"hey, that's not your line..."
"erm, right." gandalf blushed then stuffed another doughnut in his face."
"hey, gandalf, ya think there will be more doughnuts at rivendell? i always heard elrond loved his doughnuts."
"perhaps..."
they rode on, later letting frodo into the taxi to pay the fee.

((well, that's my post... i'm going on a trip so i won't be around for about 2 weeks... someone can take over sam and frodo till i come back. just don't have too much fun without me. ))

[Edited on 22/12/2003 by eldir]
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 01:38
Gandalf laughed with Sam as Frodo was searching frantically through his small pockets to find some change.

Sam asked "Do you think we should help him?"
"Why would we do that!?!"
Both of them laughing, they walked off...

Eventually Frodo caught up with them and he looked rather angry.

"I had to give the ring to him to make up the price, i hope the taxi driver knows the way to Mordor!"

Gandalf's mouth dropped open and Sam fainted, naturally on top of Frodo.

"Syke!!!"

Frodo yelled and Gandalf was about to hit the stuffing out of Frodo with his staff when all of a sudden a blonde haired elf came running past with a trail of foam behind him...

Frodo asked, "Is that normal?"

Gandalf replied

"Of course, that is Legolas prince of Mirkwood.. He has to have his daily 70 gallons of strawberry scented bubble bath with shampoo and conditioner! Now... Where was I? Oh yes!!!"

Gandalf proceded to hit Frodo black and blue with his staff.

Next thing he woke up in a bed and was told that he was stabbed with a nazgul blade.

Frodo asked, "What? Did i get stabbed all over cos thats where the bruises are..."

Gandalf interupted "NO! You, er... Fell, Yes you fell when you got stabbed and rolled down a cliff!"

Frodo nodded and said, "Oh!"

[Edited on 27/12/2003 by Abraon]
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 03:34
as the company exited thier middle earth taxi, a man jumped out to the road to bree. "halt! ah, frodo Baggins! you must hide yourself! ill protect you! till death do us part!"
Frodo simply stared at the stranger. "ah! again! I am EarOfCorn son of StalkofCorn! i also have 50 other names, so you can call me anything you want" he then drew his sword. "enemy! no.....a bird......foe!......ok, same bird, anyway, well..........im going to go crawl into a hole and track small insects, if no one minds"
KingoftheDamned
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 03:43
(( can I be Sauron the dark lord of the getto if not I'll X this post))

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by eldir]
Legolas~Archerelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 02:40
((could I be Wormtounge please? ))

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by eldir]
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 11:51
(yes you can, both of you, welcome!)

EarOfCorn(aragorn ill start calling him) or aragorn, had grabbed Frodo quickly, "the dark riders are everywhere, there! here! everywhere!" he then took his sword and began fighting a tree, the others simply stared at him. "oh ok, so im a showoff! come on! stop looking at me! everyone is looking at me! stop!" the others simply stared, at the insane ranger.
Legolas~Archerelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 04:03
Wormtounge sneaks out of Rohan to meet Sarumon at the nearest McDonalds. "Oh, good you're here," says Sarumon. Wormtoune replies, "I think I'll get a number 5 with a large coke."
"I want to discuss something with you."
Wormtounge starts stuffing a cheeseburger into his mouth and ketchup starts running down his chin. Wormtounge says, with his mouth full, "Wha 'd ou ant to talk 'bout."
Sarumon rolls his eyes. "I want to talk about the new uniforms for the orcs... I'm between pink, footed, bunny pajamas and clown costumes. What to you think?"
After wipping the ketchup off his chin Wormtounge answers, "I don't know my lord. I personally think the pink, footed, bunny pajamas might seem more, I don't know, official looking."

[Edited on 1/4/04 by Legolas~Archerelf]
RangerAragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 05:24
Meanwhile in Bree......

Aragorn rocks on the ground muttering. "ok, so my parents died, and the funky eyebrow elf raised me, its all fine, i learned good things, sure i didnt have any other of my race there,but my life shouldnt be normal! im the king of it all, of all those people, looking to me, watching me" and it went on and on.....

[Edited on 31/12/2003 by Abraon]
Sullie
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 06:33
((can i join. if so, can i be the ringwraiths?))
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 12:47
Gandalf whispered to Frodo...
"Drat! He followed us! That darned Aragorn! He is a schizophrenic see? And he thinks he is 50 different people!!!"

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by eldir]
Legolas~Archerelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 11:02
((couple of things 1.I compleatly changed my last post- you probably need to go back and read it 2.For right now I'll be Sarumon 3.I have afriend who might want to take up Sarumon's part))

Back at Sarumon's pad...

Sarumon comes back from McDonalds and goes to the room where his palantir is. The room is pink and has a lot of stuff with peace signs, flowers, and other 60's stuff on it. Sarumon walks over to the palantir, "Where are Frodo and Gandalf?," he murmers. Nothing happens. "What's wrong with this stupid thing!?!?" He picks it up and begins shaking it. He then turns it upsidedown, and the words 'TRY AGAIN LATER' apear. "Drat!" Sarumon shrugs "I guess I'll play with my happy meal toy now."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email