Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Alatariello
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The lord of the rings-A comedy Roleplay(Free to All!)
on: January 05, 2004 02:10
(Hi! I've got an invite from "Wormtongue" to play Saruman. Is that okay???)

(Back to Grima and *ME*)

Saruman: Drat these stupid wind-up toys!!! The wheels are stuck! *sizzle* That's it!!!! Grima!! Grima! Call in Blushga.
Wormtongue: Uhh...who?
S: Blushga, you know, the orc?
W: BLUSHGA?? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????
S: Hey, look, he named himself, man. That's all I'm saying! And I suggest if you want to keep the part of "evil Sidekick" you snap into action.
W: Okay...fine...I'll call him!!! But you're gonna have to be nicer to me if you want to KEEP this Evil Sidekick.
S: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Would you PLEASE Call Blushga in for me?
W: On one condition...
S: ...yes?
W: You have to get me an under-three toy.
S: Blast. Oh, all right...
W: Oh, AND....
S: For pity's sake, what now?
W: Slow down you old hoagey! You have to contace....Sauron Lord of the geto.....
Wormtongue riases his eyebrows several times before departing to fetch Blushga. When the coast is clear, Saruman pulls out the "under-three" toy from under neath the table, rubbing it against hiw cheek.

S: I'll never part with you I tell you...NEVER!

(to be continued...)
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 07:45
((well i'm back... gonna try to jump back in again.... here goes...))
"right... so that's aragon..."
"ahem... that's aragorrrrrn"
"oh, excuse me..." frodo apologized then wispered to sam (who he had finally caught up with) "he's nuts..."
"i know, mr. fro"
"did you just call me fro?"
"uh... well... you're hair... you uh... did something to it, right? i mean... well... look at it."
frodo ran to the nearest mirror to see what had become of his hair. throughout and beyond middle earth, a screamed shattered the ordinary hum drum of noise. "MY HAIR!!!"
"right, mr. fro" frodo gave sam an icy look. "do? eh heh..." sam managed a meek smile then scurried off.
"ugh, what am i to do about this?" fro (er excuse me...) frodo slumped down and rested his head in his hands. "i know!" he shouted as he jumped up, "i'll find that legolas and see if i can borrow some of that strawberry shampoo he's got. yes... that's it. heehee..."
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 08:08
Gandalf had a horrified look on his face!
"Fool of a Baggins!"
Suddenly he realised and sheepishly said,
"Wrong line! No! Don't Fro! *cough*do*cough* the last person that asked was never seen again.. I think he is either now a loofah or..."
He shivered and broke off... he couldnt bring himself to say the evil!
"Just don't ask him! The horn of Elrond is blowing!"
He hit himself with the staff...
"Now im saying peoples lines wrong as well!!! Anyway, Elrond is calling a meeting for all that want to steal the ring.. You coming?"
Legolas~Archerelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 10:20
*Back at the pad*

Wormtounge goes to look for Blushga, completely unaware that he was being sent on a fool's errand.
Sarumon takes advantage of this and cuddles his under three toy when a little voice from is computer goes, "You've got mail!"
"I have mail? Download 10 easy steps to take over Middle Earth. Hmm.... I have no idea who it's from, but, what the heck. I've got to open it!" 10 easy steps file downloads. When it finishes this little box pops up on the screen saying that the 'Evil-Eye Virus' is in the computer. Then a big eye pops up on the screen. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Alatariello
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 08:47
Grima, realizing his mission was a phony, hautily enters the pad. He is about to yell and scream at Saruman when he sees Saruman crying and beating his computer Keyboard.
"THIS," Saruman cries stupidly, "is what I get for contacting the Dark Lord of the Geto!!"
"Oh, please!" Grima rolls his eyes. His eyes roll around to notice the 'under-three' toy in Sarumans hand. Grima, with a strong look of envy, leaps at Saruman and tries to grab the toy...but Saruman still clutches it.

The two get up and are now spinning around in circles, fighting over the toy. Finally, Saruman grabs his staff and starts beating Grima on the head with it. Unfortunately, he is not as young as he used to be and is now quite weak, inflicting Grima with little damage. Wormtongue easily takes the staff and trips Saruman with it, sending him falling to the ground. And yet Saruman still clutches the toy, and flips Grima flying over him. Both let go of the toy and it now lies helplessly even between the two of them. They are about to sprawl and get it when two or three large, hideous Bunny Suits shade the two of them. They turn to see Blushga-the unawared REAL orc-with two Uruk-Hai. All three are in Bunny Suits.

Grima: "THIS is your creation?"
"Yes. Quite nicely done, isn't it?"
GRIMA looks in digust at the orcs and than at Saruman before honestly saying in a much differnt face, "Yeah, it's quite nice actually."

Grima then grabs the toy. Saruman is about to stop him when Grima pushes the button. A tupid little song sings and the toy does cute little circles on the floor.

"We were fighting for THIS?" Grima remorsely replies. "How DUMB!" He throws the toy out of the window and Grima and Saruman renew their friendship. Blushga and the Uruk-Hai on the other hand, jump out the window after theh toy and fall helplessly down. Fortunately, there was a giant floating devise at the bottom and the effortlessly bounced....
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 10:29
"what do you mean a meeting to steal the ring? i've got the--" frodo noticed how closely gandalf was now paying attention. "i mean... er... well, I STILL NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY HAIR!!!"
"er... i'm taking that as a no?"
"no."
"so you're going?"
"no."
"but you said no when i said you were saying no."
"yes."
"so you are going?"
"no!"
"make up your mind!"
"i already told you no!"
"no to what?"
"who?"
"no what!"
"what?!"
"are you going or not?!"
"going where?"
gandalf sighed in frustration, found the nearest box of doughnuts for comfort and ran off sniffling to the meeting.
Legolas~Archerelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 12:25
Sarumon and Grima leaned out the window to watch Blushga and the Uruk-Hai fall onto the floaty thing. "How about we spy on Frodo, Gandalf, and Aragorn with the palantir?," suggested Sarumon. "Okay, I'll make popcorn!," said Grima cheerfuly.
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 12:06
Gandalf sighed and walked off...
Now how am i meant to steal the ring if i cant make it look like frodo? Drat!
He thought to himself the entire way to the meeting where everyone was already waiting for him.
Elrond looked around,
"We have even had a chance to steal *cough* decide the fate of the ring yet because Frodo still has it.. I hope he isn't a step ahead..."
"No." Said Gandalf shortly, "He's a mile or so behind!"
Boromir rose, "Well then! How am i meant to say my brilliant speech if my prop hasnt arrived yet!?!"
He looked at Elrond angrily.
Gimili snuffled a laugh then started giggling girlishly..
"You... Need.. PROPS!?!!"
"Well i cant say lets use a toy axe as a weapon of gondor!!!"
"Hey! Dont diss the axe, its better than all your soldiers put together!"
He patted his axe as arguing began...
"OI!" Gandalf yelled, "Frodo isnt even here yet, so stop arguing and save it for him..."
Legolas flicked his long blonde sparkling strawberry scented hair.
"Well, im like so totally prepared for it, i mean like FYI i was not like even raising my perfect eyebrows! It gives you wrinkles..." He added...
Gandalf rolled his eyes and hoped Fro would be there soon...

(((OoC FYI is for your information!)

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Alatariello
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 08:46
Grima and Saruman, watching both scenerios in a two-viewed Palantir [as Saruman says, "they're all the rage now a days. Keep up with the times, Grima!"], laugh hysterically, spilling cherry coke and popcorn all over the floor.
"Sheesh!" Grima finally gasps out, "you've gotta be kidding me! We're worried about THESE guys??"
"ooh hoo!" Saruman sighs. "And Gandalf wonders why I am the head honcho!! Oi ve!
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 05:15
'Not fair! that ring would look SO god on me,but how can I get it from that little farmboy hobbit over there? Hmmmm.... that might work.' Legolas thinks , braiding a strand of his hair absentmindedly.
"It worth a try."
Legolas saunters over to frodo, flicking his golden hair to catching the sunlight.
"Frodo,can I please borrow the ring for just a few minutes PLEASE?" Legolas asks sweetly batting his eyelashes.
Sam glares at him.
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 11:57
Gandalf rose loudly and yelled.
"Legolas, you so much as TOUCH that ring then you will be condemned to any cleaning products you touch or use will turn to the most foulest stenchy mud... That INCLUDES strawberry scented foam!!!"
That should stop him from touching it he thought with glee, all for me he thought...

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by maeghin]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:07
frodo was about to hand over the ring for some of that strawberry shampoo when gandalf yelled and he quickly took it back. *sigh* "now what am i going to do about my... my..." he lowered his voice, "fro...?" he sighed again and finally headed to the meeting.
"hey, where's the punch?!" i came because i heard there was going to be free doughnuts and punch! and when i finally get here all i get are crumbs and some measly tea?!" frodo let out an angry sigh and plopped down in the chair. "well, might as well get on with it then. *mutter mutter* what's he crying about?" frodo pointed at boromir.
luvlijah
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:36
(Can I join? Is anyone being Legolas?)
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 10:01
Gandalf sighed.
"Don't mind him, he's a manic depressive! You would of thought with all the attention he gets off his father that his BROTHER would be depressed, but nooooo he's spoilt!"

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 09:49
"oh, his father, aye?" frodo asked no one in particular, "i see..."
sam came stumbling back under the weight of several doughnut boxes and cartons of juice, by the request of frodo.
"finally, sam! what took you so long?" frodo grabbed the bottom box of doughnuts, due to his hieght, causing all of the other ones to topple to the ground. "now this is what i came for." he smashed another doughnut into his face and started drinking the juice straight from the carton.
through the disturbing noises of frodo scarfing down his food, the rest of the council attempted to go on with the meeting.
Legolas~Archerelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 12:08
Grima and Sarumon spy on Theodin and Eowyn (with the palantir). "HahaHAHAaaaa!," Sarumon bursts out. "Look at Theodin! He gets to be an old guy! ," Grima yells. Sarumon replies, "Now we can take over Rohan and force all of its civilians to wear bunny suits and serve Sauron! Mwahahahahahaha!"
Then Bob (from the begining of our tale) the Gaurd comes in the room accompanied by Blushga and Lurtz.

[Edited on 2/1/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Alatariello
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 07:28
Yeah, Bob, what is it?

"Sir..." Bob begins, but is rudely interuppted by Grima.
"Oh, he just needs to know where the bathroom is, that's all."
Saruman looks back and forth between the two of them.
Finally, he asks, "grima, you old goat, what are you hiding from me?"

LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 05:27
"Fine,and how dare would you ever think of doing such a horrible thing to little old harmless me?" Legalas says to Gandalf in a shocked tone as he starts back to his seat.
"I still think your a cute little hobbit Frodo." He whispers into Frodo in elvish and then walks off with a smile on his face.
"Elrond! Is there anymore punch left? What,the men of Gondor drank it all! Not fair!"
Legalas pouts in his seat.
"Stupid men." he mutters under his breath.
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 10:03
"um... *psst* gandalf, what did legolas just say to me?" frodo asked.
"erm, let's just say it's best you don't know elvish, aye?"
"uh..."
gandalf made some strange gestures in hopes that frodo would get the idea.
"ooOOOh...." frodo blushed and fell silent.
gandalf shifted in his seat uneasily before asking, "could you pass more of those jelly doughnuts, or the creme filled kind?"

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by Abraon]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email