Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
Post Lamora's Calling (free for all) [Abhorsen RP]
on: November 18, 2003 02:12
OOC: This is somewhat scripted, but also I'm free for suggestion on how the plot should twist. You also have to have read all three Abhorsen books to understand.

IC:
The fog snaked eerily around Lamora's feet. There was something unnatural about the way it moved. It seemed to be pushing Lamora forward, urging her to go on. Fear clutched her heart, and she knew she should not proceed; but the fog had power over her weakened being and forward she went.

Presently, Lamora saw a dark figure approaching through the dense fog. An intense feeling of malice radiated from the figure. It was dark and human-like, but it's being was of the shadowy mist, not solid like flesh. The head, though, seemed to be shining gold.

"Lamora," it hoarsely whispered, as if making quite an effort to speak. "Lamora...come with me..You and I are one. We always have been...I will find you, Lamora...If you do not find me first..." It trailed off.

Lamora tried to speak, but her mouth would not comply. Terror froze her being and movement was out of the question. But the figure faded into the fog...

Lamora's eyes popped open, and to her relief, the heavy velvet of the canopy over her bed stared down. Hesitating for a second, she then ripped off the covers and pulled her casual clothes. Then she sat on her high bed to think.

For three weeks Lamora's peaceful sleep had been viciously intruded by these terrorizing nightmares. Each time they were more vivid, more complex, and more real. Lamora dearly wished to consult her mother, Lirael, the Abhorsen. But some bizarre voice in the back of her head prevented her.

This can't continue, she thought, something must be done. An idea popped into her head, and she quickly set out for the library of the Abhorsen's House. Opening the door to the room nearly pulsing with knowledge, she noticed a white cat curled up on a cushion, on the far side of the room.

Mogget, she thought, perhaps he can help.
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lamora's Calling (free for all) [Abhorsen RP]
on: December 23, 2003 10:56
Yippee! I've found it!!
Mogget opened one eye as Lamora approached. Lovely, he thought, I was having such a lovely dream and here she is, come to bother me. Mogget was no longer bound by the bell Ranna, but he stayed in the Abhorsen's house for protection, and the smell of old books made him sleepy. Besides, it had been a busy day today. He'd caught three birds in the garden today. He probably would have caught more, but the majority of the birds lived in the rose garden........
Anyway, he stretched and let out a lazy yawn before saying, "You can't possibly be having nightmares again, can you? I'm sure the sendings have some sort of potion they can fix you for an easier sleep.Oh, don't look so shocked," he snapped, seeing Lamora's stare. 'You're just like your eccentric mother-when you're not sleeping well, everyone knows it.
"And I can't help you either," he added hastily. But the fact that Lamora, who seemed fairly tough otherwise, was so unnerved by her dreams alarmed him.

[Edited on 24/12/2003 by Saurid]
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 08:52
"If you want to be sarcastic, I won't even bother with you. If you shut up maybe you can help me."

The cat rolled his eyes. Lamora glared ferociously at him and continued.

"You obviously know I'm having nightmares. First, I need a book on dreams. I've seen my mother get the books without even getting on that ladder, but I don't know how to do that yet. Nor I am sure where anything is in this library. So...dreams..."

The cat looked at her, and proceeded to lick his front leg. Lamora stood, waiting.
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 01:38
Mogget finished cleaning his leg and curled up on his side, savoring the joys of not having to answer to anyone.
"Mogget!"said Lamora. He cringed and faced Lamora again. He was no longer bound to her family, but the house provided him with protection. There were still a few powerful characters who resented Mogget's choice of loyalty and would harm him if they could. "The dreams section is to the far right..or was it left? No, no, definitely right, and the third shelf to the back. Enjoy your research!" Hours later Lamora emerged from the section, looking very frustrated. Mogget chuckled. "Any luck?"

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by eldir]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 08:47
kairi was the most experienced daughter of the clayr, even though she was just a teenager she had the abilitys of a high clayr. She always knew she was different but now she was thinking that there had to be something more out there. she spent her spare time ( which was very rare for her) trying to see what was ahead for her but everytime she tried the visions just got clouded. One day she talked to one of the older clayr, she said "life is life everyone has a destiny it dosn't matter wether they find it or it finds them, they will get to it in the end" in the next few months she found that her chores were fewer and she had more spare time on her hands so she study'd how to make skins and the old mind techniques of the clayr and eventually she found traces of tellicanetic energys in her body. Then one day her destiny was set for her she was to go to the Abhorsens house on ergent buissiness. she left the next morning and arrived the following week
occ: hope this is okies i really dig that series!
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 11:09
Mogget was distracted from his smirking by a knock on the door a few floors below. Although he knew the Sendings would get the door, he raced down a few flights of stairs and regained his composure just as a young lady stepped across the threshold. She had the blond hair and white robe that instantly classified her as...
"One of the Clayr, I see," Mogget sniffed. "If you're looking for Lamora (though I can't see why), she's in the library."
Kairi glanced at him only momentarily. She knew Mogget's story. Curiosity satisfied, Mogget trotted out the still-open door and into the garden. But wait-what was that smell? "Finally, something exciting," he said, following his nose.

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 09:51
Kairi walked up the library stairs in the Abhorsens house very small compaired to the clayrs but big enough still. She saw Lamora her companion for the next few months. The clayr told her that she was to stay with Lamora and guide her.
She went over to lamora and just as she went to introduce herself a sending walked in with someone else.
ooc: this is an oppourtunity for someone else to join otherwise i'll just fix it up and make it to be something else!
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 01:40
OOC: If someone joins, I can just add to this. But for now, um, let's just say the sending didn't come.

Lamora had, with no help from Mogget, found a book on dreams and nightmares. She was about to flip to the section about nightmares when she heard the creak of the door. Thinking it was Mogget she began to scold, as she turned around.

"Where have you---Oh, sorry. I thought you were Mogget...the cat. I mean the...anyway..." Lamora trailed off, studying this fair-haired woman that stood in the doorway. Moonstones adorned her golden head, and Lamora immediately saw she was a powerful Clayr. "Excuse me, but who are you? Does my mother know you're here?"

Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 01:57
Mogget walked deeper and deeper into the garden, led by the scent. He finally came to the shores of the island, where he saw a boat pushing off from land and heading downstream. The smell was definitely coming from it. Not wishing to plunge into the icy water, he raced back to the house.
There he saw Lamora and the Clayr standing over a book. "So you did find something," he said, stretching to disguise the fact that he was out of breath. "So who's she? We've not had one of the Clayr in this house for a long time." Lamora frowned. This was obviously a jab at her mother, who was half-Clayr.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 02:02
" My name is Kiari i was sent here by my kin with this letter"
She gave the letter to lamora. Lamora studdy'd the letter for some time the looked up at kiari. Kiari was confused she was told that the Abhorsen had news of her coming but Lamora obviously looked confused about something "Excuse me i've had a long trip and i was wondering if i could go somewhere to rest?"

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by Abraon]
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 10:39
"Yes, of course, Kiari." She beckoned to a sending who was floating at the door. "Give the guest bedroom, please, a get her some lunch." The sending bowed and glided away. "We'll talk later, Kiari, you need rest and I have something to do."

Kiari left and Lamora turned to Mogget. "First, I should wack you with this book for what you just said. But I'm not. Second, where did you go?" She looked exasperated.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 08:21
kairi woke up in a hurry that night she had a bizzare dream. She meditated for a While then tried to see what was in the futre for lamora again the vision was clouded it was like someone was stopping her from seeing it. she couldn't get back to sleep so she practised her technesis then went to the library to read it was the only thing that kept her busy these days. when she got to the library she saw lamora sitting at a table. Lamora turned around and Kairi said" i counldn't sleep"
occ: hope u like it but i'll have to think of something to get it climaxing!!:love:
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 10:59
(ooc: uh-oh. Two different time periods )
"I went for a stroll in the garden," Mogget began defensively. "Can you blame me for wanting a little fresh air? And don't hit me with that book if you know what's good for you. I'm free now, and a free Hish is a dangerous creature."
"You, forget, Mogget, that I am vastly more proficient at Charter Magic than I was a few years ago," said Lamora. "And you wouldn't dare attack me anyway. Who would convince the Sendings to bring you fish?"
Mogget grumbled, and padded out of the room.
(that night)
Mogget was skulking under a table when he saw Kairi arrive. "Another bad dream?" he asked. "What a pity. I certainly hope this doesn't turn into a pattern. Can I have some fish?" he asked, poking his head out from under the table to give Lamora what he hoped was an endearing pout.

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 02:13
"Ah," said Lamora, smirking. "So the gathering of the insomniacs commences." She was greeted by silence and blank stares from both the woman and the cat. "Insomnia...oh, right. It's an Ancelstierrean name for not being able to sleep..." She shook her head, muttering about the Old Kingdom and modern names.

"So can I have some fish or not?" Mogget seemed to be thinking of nothing else.

"Fine. The sending will get it for you from the kitchen." She nodded to the sending and Mogget gave a joyful mew.

"So what about these dreams Mogget mentioned?" Kiari asked, looking curiously at Lamora.

Lamora did not want to tell this woman about her dreams...the only other people that knew about them were her mother and Mogget. Not even her father knew. But her parents were away: Lirael in Belisaere, Nicholas in Ancelstierre. "Oh, they were nothing. You know how Mogget exaggerates everything." She smiled, expertly hiding her fib.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 08:06
Kairi new this was a lie but sensed this was a sensitive point and queeried no further. She walked out to the garden but noticed a shade of the waterfall mist that was darker than the rest she went closer and saw that there was a cave of some sort but she decided to leave it till tomorrow with that she went on her way back into the abhorsens house. That night she had dreams about the mysterious cave and she said to herself in the morning that she musn't tell lamora about it. So she got up put on her clothes and went out to the water fall and jumped the stepping stones to where it was. At the mouth of the cave she saw someone standing there, she was frightened but went on knowing it was her destiny.

[Edited on 2/4/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 11:06
Mogget was hunting for birds again. The hunt led him around the island, and before he knew it, he was in the Rose Garden crouched directly below the well. His nose twitched as he caught an elusive scent. It reminded him of something from a few years ago....but what? The answer was on the tip of his toungue, he knew it. Then it came to him. Rosemary. "Wha-how'd she survive.." he thought. But he decided he'd better wonder somewhere else. The smell getting a bit clearer now. It faded as he sprinted off. He came to the waterfall and saw Kairi headed towards a cave across the river. "Kairi-don't do this!" He shrieked. "You aren't armed, you're a Clayr, not a Charter Mage, and-" He stopped as he caught a glimpse of someone in the cave. "LAMORA!!" He cried. Just to be on the safe side, he took on his true form. He had better control over the malice that had poisoned him before, but as a Free Magic Hish he was still devastatingly powerful. Lamora stopped short as she ran towards them. "It's all right, I won't hurt you," cried Mogget. "But look at Kairi!"
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 08:04
kairi kept walking as though in a trance she went through the mist into a ballroom it seamed she was confused but kept walking down the stairs onto the dance floor, she looked down and saw herself in a beautiful gown and just as she looked up a gentleman came over and asked if she would dance with him. so she kept going round and round untill she opened hereyes and was in a cavern of some sort and the same dark shadow in the corner.
occ:Gorothtellumaiel i see u've joined one of my other roleplays just to let you know in most of the roleplays i join i use the name kairi coz its easier than thinking up a whole bunch of names!!
also with that ballroom thingy she was hullucinating!!
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 07:07
Lamora was quite dumbstruck by the fact that Mogget was no longer Mogget. She had never seen him outside of his collared form. And she knew that he couldn't get out of his cat-like form without someone else removing his collar...

"How did you---" she cut herself off. Now was obviously no time for questions of that sort. "What is going on?"

"Kairi is---" Yrael, as Lamora knew Mogget's true name was, also cut himself off. There was no need for explanation. Kairi, previously dancing in some to some unknown music, was standing, transfixed on something in the corner of the cave. Lamora couldn't see what it was.

"What's happening?" she whispered, an edge of fear in her voice. Lamora suddenly remembered she was wearing her bandolier of bells and patted them reassuringly.

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Lindelena]
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 12:29
Yrael began to move across the river, then stopped. "Lamora? I don't know what's over there, but its influence may make me violent, possibly towards you. So, you go first and see if you can find out what's going on." Lamora nodded, and stepped across the rocks into the cave. Soon he heard her say, "Yrael! Get over here! Now!" He braced himself and floated the rest of the way across. A powerful blast of Free Magic hit him as soon as he entered the cave. An unfamiliar voice spoke, redolent with power.
"So...a Hish has come to join the party. Be grateful, for it was I who freed you. And look...a Necromancer."
"Abhorsen-in-training." said Lamora.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 05:00
kairi fainted when seeing the face of the creature who had lured her there it was beatiful yet horrifying. There she lay in the cave whilst Lamora and yrael fought.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 02:27
WHile sleeping she had visions of a necromancer she was not sure what it looked like but it was like she could feel it like she knew what it was, like she'd seen it before like .....She'd been it before.
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 05:38
Lamora's fear steadily grew. She knew from the sickening stench that a Free Magic creature was in their presence, yet she knew not one that could speak in this manner. Feeling small and meek, she questioned Yrael again.

"What is it?" She felt stupid, as the Abhorsen-in-waiting to not know what she faced.

OOC: Sorry, but I couldn't think of a creature. Goro, help!:blush:
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 11:11
Kairi got up and noticed lamora she no longer heard the fighting from near the waterfalls start. She started to walk to wards lamora but it was like she couldn't be seen like she was invisible. Then she heard lamora whisper"i know your there necromancer, i wouldn't move if i were you!"
kairi panicked stood still she longed to call out Lamora! but some force was stopping her!

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by Abraon]
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 11:00
(ooc: fear not, Lindelena! For iiiit's....GORO TO THE RESCUE!!Hmmmm.....shall we make up a new Free Magic critter? :evil: )
Yrael stared at the Qarrick (pronounced KAR-rik) before them. This was a foe to be reckoned with. They were as old as he was, perhaps older. They knew no master, and feared no Charter Magic, since they came before the Charter. They were made out of the empty blackness of the Void. Yrael had never encountered one before. All he knew was that it would take some combination of his and Lamora's powers before the Qarrick could be destroyed, or at least bound. He turned and noticed Kairi passed out on the cave floor. Oh dear. "Lamora...where are you?Come closer!" he said. If he shouted his plans to her, the Qarrick would obviously hear.
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 02:13
Kairi saw yrael looking and pointing at something behind her, she turned around and saw her body lying on the ground she hurried over to it then realised that she was the free magic creature that lamora was talking about!
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 04:21
Lamora, realizing the what Kairi did at the same moment as she did, gasped. They would have to do more than just defeat the Free Magic creature, they had to separate its being from Kairi.

The Qarrick that was Kairi had been taking quick little steps back and forth, and now plunged at Lamora. Skillfully avoiding the diving creature, Lamora drew Langoril, her sword. The bells would, of course, be of no use here. She slashed at one of the Quarrick's claw-like arms, making it fall back. But it was not as hurt as Lamora hoped it would be.

Lamora had no knowledge of how the two beings could be one, and she didn't know how to free Kairi's entity from the other. Thinking swiftly, she decided that they must encase the Qarrick first, then find how to separate it from Kairi.

Yrael shot to her in his apparitious form, like a whisper of light and wind. She hissed her plan to him and began to conjure up Charter Marks of binding, encasing and holding in her mind. Keeping them steady, she ran at the Quarrick, intending to really hurt it this time. With a yell, she brought Langoril heavily down on its left arm, making it scream in pain and cower into a corner of the cave.

"I'm sorry Kairi!" Lamora said through a flood of tears. It was very difficult for her to inflict pain on someone who she knew was really kind and gentle. Lamora strode up to the Qarrick, and cut again with the sword, this time shooting the Marks through her blade. Yrael was right behind her, for she knew she couldn't emit Marks that powerful without help. Yrael was Free Magic, but could choose to indirectly connect himself with the Charter.

The spell had worked, and the Qarrick lay frozen, encased in an invisible coffin. It was not dead, but deeply unconscious. It would wake later, but still not be able to get out of the spell that encased it.

Lamora, once again with Yrael's help, made a Charter-saturated gate to keep out anything that might stumble into the cave. Lamora sat against the opposite wall of the cave, breathing heavily.

OOC: Kairi, excellent idea for the you/Qarrick combination. Really makes the story interesting. Sorry, I had to encase you to free you. It won't take long for Lamora to figure out how to do it. Um, Goro, you can say something now...sorry my description of the battle was so long. You can add your part in.

[Edited on 2/10/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 10:59
(ooc: it's ok Lindelena, with posts like these, we'll reach page 2 in no time! And also, kudos to Kairi for the idea.)
Yrael resumed his shape as a cat. In an odd way, he preferred it to his actual shape. "So...what happens to Kairi now?" he asked. "I wonder why the Qarrick wanted her in particular. Was she a particularly remarkable Clayr? Or did it just need any Clayr at all? Oh, never mind..." he said, letting the cat part of him take over. "I need some catnip, and maybe a nice fish...."
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 09:06
after she saw lamora cast that spell she blacked out and when she woke up she was on a grassy island next to a deep blue flowing river

[Edited on 2/11/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 08:14
"Oh you..." Lamora shakily rose, scooped the white cat up in her arms, and pressed her lips to the top of its head. "Thank you." Mogget purred, fish forgotten.

Lamora slipped through the waterfall, tripped over the stepping stones, reaching the island. As she walked up to the door of the House, one of the sendings floated out.

"Where were you?" it inquired, in a tone that did its best to sound concerned. "I received word from the Abhorsen. She's coming back from Belisaere in three days." Lamora nodded and it opened the door for her and bowed off.

"Hopefully I can get Kairi free before she comes back," she told Mogget. "I don't think she needs something new to deal with now. What was in Belisaere was no small task, I'm sure. I need to sleep and eat, and then to the Libary we go."

"And take a bath. You smell awful," he replied, scrunching his nose in a very un-catlike way. "What about your dream quest?"

"That'll have to wait. This is urgent. Once I set Kairi free, I think she'll be able to help. But as long as she's trapped in a Qarrick, she's of no help."

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by eldir]
Lady_Of_Lorien_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 10:11
kairi saw that she was inside some sort of dome though it was cold and very dark there where ever she was.

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by eldir]
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 09:21
Lamora eventually did find a book that contained information on the subject of Free Magic creatures taking people captive. The book was ancient, the pages nearly crumbling in her hands.

"This occurence is one of the most rare in the world. Only one in the past five centuries has been recorded."

"Oh, lucky us. It's more likely for you to be thinking of something other than fish, Mogget."

"Hey!"

"Sorry. Couldn't resist. This will take all night to gather all these Marks...Mogget, I'm going to need your help. A lot of your help.

"That's what I'm here for."

Lamora stayed in the Library all night, gathering and reinforcing Charter Marks into her sword, where she would release them later. It was a long, slow and agonizingly tedious process. Mogget patiently sat beside her, giving her tips and using some of his limited power to assisst her.

As the sun creeped over the horizon, spilling pink and gold pools of light into the Abhorsen's House, Lamora quietly slipped out of the house, into the cave. There was the Qarrick, frozen in its invisible coffin. Kairi's body lay cold and unmoving in the corner of the cave where she had fallen. The book had advised to leave it...quite frankly, Lamora had forgotten all about it. But she needed it now to separate Kairi from the Qarrick, then bind it forever, with Kairi's help.

Mogget, with Lamora's tug on his collar, had seeped out of his cat form into Yrael, his true being. Lamora, using Charter Marks, sliced through her gate of protection, and walked up to the Qarrick. She cut through the invisible case, and drove her sword into the heart of it. It convulsed with a weird scream, and Lamora felt the power surging through Langoril, her sword. It was crashing through her in great waves, rocking her with terrible force.

Lamora lost all sense of time, and suddenly with a crack she saw a pierce of red light, and heard a scream. Her own, she realized. Her head was spinning and she fell, hard on the rocky floor of the cave. She didn't feel the hurt of the impact, but fell into a weird trance. She saw, like a strange movie, all mixed up, flashes of scenes of people, Dead things...

A woman, how she knew Lamora later couldn't figure out, was being attacked. Her face was hidden by metal. Gold flashes, the woman's scream, the deep intonation of a bell. Shadow, fire, the Dead, clashed together in short seconds. A flash of the woman's face, without the mask of metal...Lamora, at this sight, gasped and her eyes popped open. Her right hand was on her sword, her left grasping Astarael.

She saw Kairi leaning over her, and Mogget, returned to his cat-form, in her arms. He jumped out of Kairi's arms, landing lightly on Lamora's stomach. Lamora felt Kairi's cool, soothing hands on her face.

"Relax, child, it's all right. Everything's all right."

Lamora fainted. When she woke, she knew what her dreams had been about.
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 10:16
(ooc: jeez that was good Lindelena. I am awestruck.)
Mogget had been watching Lamora all night. As the sun reached its full strength and the shadows of the night vanished, he heard a slight noise from her. Quickly he went into paw-cleaning mode, turning only when she finally spoke.
"Mogget....?" murmured Lamora, straightening in bed.
"The one and only," he replied, jumping onto her lap and kneading his claws in her leg. She yelped and pushed him off the bed. "Just waking you up," he said sulkily. "Anyway, your mother will be arriving soon, and it wouldn't do to have you still unconscious. And......I'm glad to see you're all right." he added. "Now come on, hurry, breakfast is being served now and I'm starving!"
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 12:02
OOC: Thanks, Goro. **Important** Okay, quick update on plot...it shall be revealed! The woman/gold mask person (also from Lamora's dream if you look) is Chlorr of the Mask. She is now one of the Greater Dead (she wasn't fully destroyed in Abhorsen, was she?). Chlorr used to be a necromancer, right? But she also used to be the Abhorsen. No! you might say...Yes! I will reply back. If you look in Abhorsen (no idea what part) Mogget says to Lamora "That was back when Chlorr was the A---a necromancer." He was going to say Abhorsen. So that means that Chlorr and Lamora are distantly related, therefore connected....

IC: "No breakfast...I'm not hungry. Kairi's all right then? What happened back in the cave? Did you stay here all right?" She was shocked and pleased with the little white feline.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gorothtellumaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 02:10
(ooc: ah-HA!)
Lindelena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:42
OOC: Let's get a move on, people!

IC: Lamora sleepily got dressed and stumbled down into the kitchen, despite her lack of hunger. Seated at the long table was Kairi, looking fully intact, and Lirael deep in conversation with Kairi. Mogget was messily devouring a fish in the corner They stopped talking when Lamora entered the room.

Lirael got up and hugged her daughter. "Oh, my baby...How are you?"

"Fine," Lamora mumbled, still groggy. "Did you find us in the cave?"

"No, you were back here before I returned. Kairi took good care of you. She fixed your head injury." Lirael patted the place where the stone of the cave had impacted with Lamora's head.

Lamora threw an appreciative look at Kairi.

"Have some breakfast, honey," Lirael pointed to a plate filled with food. "Mogget said you weren't hungry, but it's best if you eat anyway."

Lamora unwillingly complied, and was surprised to find herself refreshed from the good food.

"So what about these dreams...?" Lirael asked as Lamora ate.

"You TOLD her?!" Lamora was suddenly furious at both Mogget and Kairi.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email