Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Five Races
on: June 29, 2004 12:50
"I sure wouldn't mind," Alix replied, giving a charming smile of his own. "Walking through a forest alone really isn't much fun." He started walking south and a little eastward. There was no path in this area, but he knew enough about forests not to get lost.
~~~
Maringa smiled warmly at Len when he returned. Solan had never seen a person smile brighter. He just looked over to Lenelion with his normal bored/blank expression. He wasn't being malicious, though.
"Solan wasn't what I'd say pleasant, but he was no trouble at all," Maringa replied to Len's inquery. She was so glad he was finally back even if they had to leave quickly. After a while, she mused, "Well, at least we know that those after you and those after me probably won't team up any time soon..."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 09:03
Tally laughed. "Being anywhere alone isnt much fun...in general. Glad I could be of service. So anyway...is hunting all you do for a living? I mean...so you do anything else? You say you have friend, so do you and your friend ever just gather and hand out?" Tally followed along Alix as he began walking through the forest, making his own path. She was curious to see if his knowledge of forests was really as great as he made it seem.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 01:37
Alix kept up his pace as he spoke. "Of cource my friends and I have some gatherings for fun. Mostly when nothing's going on, and we're a little restless. Then again, it's also a good idea when we've been working hard and need to relax." He turned to the fairy smiling softly. "Maybe later you could come to one of our parties, Miss Tally, and meet the rest of my friends."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 06:08
She returned just as gentle of a smile as she pushed a branch out of her way. "I would like that. I would like that...a lot. I don't get out much. Too busy feeling people up on alcohol." She shook her head with a small laugh. "You know, you missed a good show earlier at the inn. I usually sing for some of the younger ones who stay there."
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 12:06
Alix stopped for a moment, and looked to see where the sun was. Taking a piece of dried meat and a biscuit out, he crouched down near a tree. "We're making good time so far... thought I'd stop for a snack. You want some?"
~~~
Maringa threw on her cape and grabbed the rose from the stand. "If you're ready, Len, we should go now. I guess I'll rest later." She grabbed Solan's wrist and led him out. Solan struggled at first but she didn't hurt him,so he let her lead him. He wasn't sure why he was being treated so nicely by the Danpyr girl. He was almost worried Lenelion might get a little jellous of it. Solan just kept a straight face about it.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email