Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Five Races
on: April 03, 2004 04:06
Alix turned to the little girl standing beside him, smiling nicely. "I was just looking for a few Danpyr myself. Do you think you could help me look? It would take less time for us both," he said.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 11:07
" Something is definitly wrong,someone powerful is here. Not like Lavian and the others, we can leave it you don't feel comfortable."
Len could sence the disturbing presence,it was getting closer.
"Whatever it is,its coming this way." There was no way Len was going to let anyone harm Maringa.
'I've been alone for so long,I'd lay down my life to save hers.'
The presence,whoever or whatever it was continued to get closer.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 09:00
"Ok."

Carrie followed behind the man. When he wasn't looking, she took out one of her elven dolls. The elven heart that lived inside this doll had the power to read minds, so Carrie took him out to find out why he was looking for Danpyr too. It didn't take her long to find out that this man had darkness and bloodlust in his heart, and intended to kill the Danpyr once she found them. What should I do? If he kills them, I could transfer one of their hearts into my doll, then I'll have a danpyr doll, but my mommy told me that I could turn evil if I do something like that. I don't want to turn evil. Carrie knew what she had to do. She pulled out the doll of her mother and stepped in front of the man before he stepped into the next room.

"I cannot let you find the Danpyr. I know that you want to kill them, but I WON'T LET YOU!"

hopefully, the two danpyr heard her cry.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 03:23
The Danpyr did hear Carrie's cry, but Maringa already knew she would have to fight Alix sooner or later. He was the one who had taken her brother. She readied her knives. "No Lenelion. All I've done is run from them. I'll never find Solaith this way."

~~~
Alix looked at the child. He wasn't angry at her for being so niƫve. Some adults even thought Danpyr could be good people. Of all the Danpyr he had known, only one had been turned 'good,' and he had been taken and trained since childhood. Alix had to set Carrie straight.
"Girl, I don't intend to harm any innocents like yourself. But, if you try to get in my way, I'll do whatever is nessesary to make sure you don't interfere again." Alix turned to one of the doors. "It seems I don't need your help after all... I don't want to hurt you... so stay out of my way." His vivid blue eyes took on a stealy grey as he said this. He went to open the door.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 04:48
"They we will fight together Maringa." He gave her a comforting smile and looked lovingly into her eyes.
'That poor girl,I hope she wasn't hurt.' he thought to himself as he drew his blades. The room was brimming with energy.
' Threaten the one dearest to me and you call down more pain than you can imagine. For your crimes against my kin and others you shall pay.' Len's eyes were glowing again,glowing a deep and angry blood red.
The door creaked open.
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 05:31
Kashira sighed as she flipped the pages of her books. She had hoped that she would find so much more, but it was probably time to go to bed anyway. She grabbed her books and headed for her room, but on her way she saw Carrie talking to someone telling them not to hurt the danpyr. Well this day kept getting interesting. "Excuse me," she said to the stranger. "I've been wandering around trying to gather information on all the races and from the look of you, you could tell me something. Would you mind?"
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 01:38
"Not now, miss," Alix replied quickly just before entering Maringa and Lenelion's room. He drew his broad sword as he entered. There he saw the female he had met before with two knives in hand, and the male, who had challanged him, with his own weapon ready. Alix smiled. "Well now, at least I'll have a small challenge."
"You'll have more than that, Slayer!" Maringa replied, her eyes ablaze with green fire. She almost seemed to bristle.
"Then," he began his charge, "I won't go easy on you."
Their weapons clashed. Alix struck from above and was already forcing Maringa's knives down. Maringa got a burst of strength and pushed his sword away. Alix used the sword's momentum to come in hard from the side. Maringa blocked but was pushed away by the force.
Alix took the opprotunity to quickly glance over at the pretty elf woman at the doorway. He hoped he was impressing her with his fighting skills so far.
(ooc- Alix is really dumb. I mean he's smart, he just forgets to use those smarts sometimes. He's a dork, but I love him.)

[Edited on 7/4/2004 by Nostawen~the~archer~girl]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 03:51
Tally had fallen asleep on the roof, but was awoken by the clashing of weapons. In a frenzy she rushed down the makeshift stairs, through her window and up the stairs to the rooms. In a whirl of green and silver Tally produced two dazziling white daggers. She followed the sounds of metal against metal til she was beside an elf girl watching the two danpyr she had seen earlier fight the man in white. She cleared her throat in an attempt to get their attention, and when that failed, she jumped bewteen them blocking the blows from Maringa and Alix with her daggers, and ducked out of the way or Lenelion's coming attack.
"Excuse me.." She said slightly out of breath. "Let me remind you this is a public place, and I am sure my boss would like to keep these rooms for furture guests...blood stain free." She glanced at the three of them her eyes holding a rather angry glint. Lowering her weapons, she looked around her.
"Now you are welcome to kill each other outside if you like...or maybe you might stop this foolishness now. Your choice." She took a few steps towards the door and paused and looked back at Alix. She could feel the waves of anger and revenge and tension dripping from all of them in the air. Still she put on a smile as she caught his eyes with hers.
"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing started with you. My senses tell me you love trouble."
With that she turned and in small puff of smoke her daggers fadded into thin air and Tally made her way calmly back down the stairs of the inn.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 08:57
Len took Tally's interuption as an opertunity to disappear then reappear behind Alix. His blade hovered inches from the slayers throat.
"Its you call darling, I've never tasted a slayers blood before. We can finish him together after you learn what you must from him." Len said in the danpyr tongue, a hungry smile crossing his face and showing his fangs.
"Or we could make him suffer? What remains of his wretched life is in your hands."
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 03:14
Carrie didn't watch, but she heard what was going on. It seemed like they didn't need her help. With the power to take any magical force from her dolls and use it, she could've taken her mothers scorcery, but she didn't need to. Carrie still knew little of danpyr and wondered why there were danpyr slayers. Why would some want to kill off an entire race? Maybe she'll learn this once she gets a danpyr doll, or follow the danpyr arould a little bit. Maybe they'll go to the north, where she needs to go.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 02:56
Maringa was still tired, and so replied in their tungue, "Weaken him while I'm sleeping, but keep him alive. We can get the information I want later when I'm rested." She got into the bed and added, "Have fun, sweet prince."
Alix stood still, but he was getting more nervous by the second. If it weren't for the male called Lenelion's sword at his throat, he probably could have overpowered them both. Now that he was in this trouble, he had to find a way to escape.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 02:51
The feral grin that swept across Len's face was intensely wicked. He was after all quite hungry. He quickly bound Alix's hands behind his back,if he was going to play with his meal he wasn't about to let it have a means of escape.
" I've never feasted on a slayer before,hopefully you'll taste good." He whispered softly in Alix's ear as he went in for the bite. His warm blood invigorated Len. He could hear Alix's heart pounding away within his chest. Len wanted to tear him apart,not only for threatening Maringa but for the kidnapping of her brother. But he was satisfied now with giving the slayer what was hopefully the most horrific experiance in his life. He was going to make this slayer wish he was never born.
'Its been so long since I've been in such a mood.'
The night was not yet over,and the fun was just beginning......
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:51
Alix thought, He quietly took it when Lenelion fed. That really just stung, but he felt slightly woozy from the blood being drained. What hurt most was his pride.
"Coward! Beast! Untie me and fight honorably, Son of Kain!" Alix roared. He stuggled to get out of his bonds, but they were tied expertly.
Maringa rolled over still trying to get to sleep. "Len, keep him quiet, will you?"
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 01:58
Len quickly gagged Alix.
"For the rude interruption of the ladys sleep I'll just have to cause you more pain."
Taking a glass from a nearby table and unsheathing a dagger with the other hand Len calmly unties Alix's hands,holding him in his grip firmly. The glint of metal sliced cleanly into the slayers skin,drawing blood which Len caught in the glass. Then he bandaged the wound and tied his captives arms again.
'Acting evil and cruel can be so much fun at times.' He thought as he sipped the slayers lifeblood tauntingly.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 02:38
(ooc: Sorry I've been gone so long. Then again, someone else could post besides L.E. and I.)

Again, Alix felt the blade but made no sound. What was the use? His only two choices at the moment were 1) to escape or 2) wait until someone from his camp to notice how long he was gone. Until one of those two could happen, he had to sit and take it. But so far, their had been nothing he hadn't felt he couldn't handle. What worried him was what would happen later, or if Len would keep draining him of blood until he was dry.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 07:30
((heh...sorry bout bein gone...i've had like late night rhersals for our show for the past two weeks...and opening night and stuff...but i'm back for now))

Tally grabbed her apron and tied it around her waist. Then she went back to the kitchen grabbing and assortment of coffe, tea, ale, and other drinks along with some morning munchies. Piling it all onto a tray she started up the stairs and down the hall, making stops at rooms with guests, bringing them a morning snack. She paused in front of Maringa's room, knowing that danpyr sleep at this time of hour, but still worried about the little thing she had interupted earlier. She pushed the door open any way with a smile.
"Would you like any--" She stopped mid sentence as she saw the guy in white looking like a charity blood drive for the dapyr.
"Excuse me..." She started, but couldn't quite find the words to say without winding up Alixs parnter in giving blood.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 05:27
Alix saw the fairy in the doorway, shocked at what she saw. he thought. He looked into her shocked eyes, trying his hardest to get a message to her, though he expected it not to work.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:06
(ooc: Grrrrr.... Did everyone, like, die or something?!!!! People these days.... oops, sorry, not enough cafine today....)

At Alix's camp, someone already had thought he was in trouble. Alix's pupil had snuck away from the three others there to investigate. He was near the town at that moment.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 06:42
Alix's mental message was intercepted by Len,accidently .
"This none of your concern Miss, I mean you no harm. Just leave now and do not mention this to another living soul." Len said turning to address Tally at the door.
"There is a history here you do not understand, his kind have been hunting my kin for thousands of years, he himself has slain many and will continue to do the same if you interfere. For the pain he has caused others he must pay." Len whispered sharply to her as he drew closer,forcing her out of the room.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 03:43
Alix's pupil was now entering town. In character they almost couldn't be told apart. In looks, however, they where as different as night and day, except for their blue eyes. Alix was tan-skinned with very light blonde hair, but his pupil's hair was black and his skin fair in color.
As he neared the inn, the presence of his teacher became very clear. He raced inside, knowing almost instinctually where to find Alix.
At the door, he saw Lenelion and drew his sword. He wasn't going to allow him the pleasure of torturing his mentor. He rushed at Len with a speed almost too great for any human, even a slayer. For a moment, his eyes seemed to glow in the morning light.

[Edited on 3/6/2004 by Nostawen~the~archer~girl]
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 12:57
ooc: I'M ALLLLLLLLLL ALLLOOOOOOOOONNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seeing if anyone's still here, and pointing out that I edited my post from a million years back or so. Plus this brings us back to the front. :disco: Whooo... *sarcastic eye roll*

:feedback:
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 04:48
Tally backed up and out of the room, and only to nearly be run over by someone else with a sword. She wasn't dumb, she knew that both of them had reasons behind what they did, but she wasn't about to let people die on her watch and quickly stepped in again. She quickly used a sheild spell between Len and the new boy. The boy who had just came rushing quickly stumbled back as he ran into the invisible sheild.
"Look here all of you..." Tally started, her voice soft and shakey because she was frightened, by both the danpyr and the humans....or so she assumed. "I know you have some ancient quarrel, but deal with it in a civilized maner, I am sure that more killing is going to solve nothing." As she spoke Len turned his ice cold eyes to her and she could feel his mind in hers...it became a burning pressure and Tally stumbled backwards...
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 02:17
Maringa was roused from her half sleep once more. "It's not night yet.... Why does almost everyone seem to have a mind to keep me up?" She rolled over to see Len, the slayer, and the fairy, as well as a forth person hadn't seen at the inn before at all. But, like Len, he had a vague familiarity to him, though not in the same way. With Len, it seemed she SHOULD know him. With the new-comer, it seemed like she DID know him, but from a long time back. Like they had grown up together in the same village.
When the fairy stepped back, Alix's student stepped up. He looked over at the Tally, not unkindly, then turned to Lenelion. "You have my teacher... Under normal circumstances, I would challange you to a duel, but I feel it is in both of our best interests if I simply take him back to our camp... In return, I promise to give you three days to leave... Is it a deal?"
"Wait!" Maringa got up. "I won't agree to those terms. But if you trade places with him as our captive instead, I'll agree."
Both slayers looked at her quizically and waited for Len's response.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:52
'Three days. Is he really that stupid, to think I would surrender his master woth an offer like that! I hav4en't even gotten to interrogate the worm.' Len thought, quite upset that the meddlesome fairy hadn't let him kill the boy.
'Leave now, you've caused enough trouble as it is.' He mental message contained as much venom as his icy glare.
" Wait, I won't agree to those terms. But if you trade places with him as our captive instead,I'll agree."
Maringa's offer brought a smirk to Len's face.
"I see no problem with that Maringa, so what will it be? Save your master and become our captive or I'll give you to the count of ten to run as fast as you can before I hunt you down." His voice seeped with malice. Drawing one of his knives he played with it absentmindedly,a cruel grinon his face as the blade glimmered in the light.
"What will it be boy?"
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 03:16
'Leave now, you've caused enough trouble as it is.' He mental message contained as much venom as his icy glare.A shiver ran through her body, but she held her ground. There was no way Tally was going to leave now, even if someone died she was going to stand here, even if it meant a small congradulations to the winner. She quickly tried to hide some of her fear and gave them all a little smirk.
"Fine fine...go on. You kill the boy.." She gestured towards Len. "Then you kill the danpyr..." That was in the other boy's direction. "Then you shall prolly want revenge and kill that boy...." She said towards Maringa. "And then with no one left to kill you you'll flee and in time eniough thier clan or what not will hear of their deaths and come after you. And it will be a big game of who can kill the most, and the fastest." A thought then struck Tally as she wondered if this was how it had been for all these years, but didn't mention it. "And no one will gain anything. There are other ways to solve your problems and get revenge..." She wasn't quite sure what kind of reaction she would get, and was hopeing that she hadn't insulted anyone.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 01:12
"I'll trade myself..." the younger slayer started, "IF you can give me some reason to believe that my teacher won't be harmed."
Maringa thought for a while. "I can't," she said, "but, here's a second part of the deal. Len will lead your teacher away, and you stay here with me. Len will have to trust that you haven't killed me as much as you have to trust that he hasn't killed your teacher. That's all I can offer."
"It's better than all but one of us chopping the others up... Fine, I'll agree to that, I guess..."
Maringa blind-folded Alix, forced him to stand, and handed him to Len. "He's all yours, Len, but please remember, you break the deal and you're breaking MY word, so don't harm him. And the young man and I should be here when you return."
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 12:59
'I give you MY word love that I will do no harm to this creature and thus break your vow.' Len wasn't to happy about the deal but the faster he got Alix far enough away, the sooner he would return to Maringa.
"Till I return darling." he said leading Alix away and blowing Maringa a kiss.
He went out the back door, so as not to call attention to them and set a quick pace out into the forest.
"Know this slayer,if your boy causes any harm to Maringa you can bet that after his death I'll hunt you and the rest of your clan down."
Len led him about an hours way into the depths of the forest,just to be sure.
"Your free,but if I ever see you face again you won't get off so easy." Len growled releasing Alix of his bonds and dissapearing into the night.
'Everything went smothly on my side love.' he sent back to Maringa, hopeing she could recieve a message form so far away.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 05:51
Tally backed up as Len left the room, obviously annoyed, marching Alix down the hall. She waited a bit before following behind Len. She hoped that the kid in Aliz' place was smart enough not to try anything, and tracked Len all the way into the woods. She followed high in the trees, and was careful to keep her aura hidden and her thoughts to a minimum. Once Len left Alix on his own, Tally jumped down before Alix, startlin ghim only a little, as he seemed very used to surprises.
"Look, I know you don't know me...and I probably have very llittle to no reason to be interferring, but I'm afraid I may have done something very very stupid..." She tried to read his expression, but gave up and sighed, and gently spread her wings, and crossed her leg so she was sitting indian style...in the air. "A friend of mine found something the other night, a stone with a rune carved into it. I held it in my posseseion until the danpyr Len mentioned it was his. I refused to give it to him, until he threatened me that I would die a horrible death, but I wasn't that frightened. I only gave it back when I decided that it could cause little harm, but now I'm curious. How importanat to him is that little stone?" She smiled in an attempt to be friendly. "I just thought, maybe you could fill me in."
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 04:20
"I know nothing of this stone," Alix answered. "I only know that someone wants the female, dead or alive, and 'Len' gets in the way of that." He started looking around for a landmark of some kind.
~~~
Maringa sat down on her bed, next to where she put the rose Lenelion gave her. "So, what's your name?" she asked.
"..." As Maringa looked at the young man, she thought he was really more of an adolesent than a child. Finally, he answered, "Solan..."
Maringa thought. "Well Solan, Len and I may not have to harm you after all."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 04:16
Tally sighed and watched with vague amusement as he searched for a landmark, a way out He remined her of the little rats she would find scampering among the barrels out back, trying find open ground. After awhile she was bored and in a whirl of silver hair and flashing green eyes she swept into the air, over the trees. After a few seconds she could see the inn, and ducked her head back into the trees.
"Hey, I never quite caught your name while you were in the midst of life or death earlier, but I'm Tally. I can help you out of here. I know which direction the inn is. That is, if you want my help." With a small but, dignified smile she added, "And you have to promise not to go rushing into the Danpyr's room as soon as we get back. I'll help you save your little friend as well, but as we saw when he came rushing with sword and all, it will do you very little. So would you like help or no?" She cocked her head to the side and waited patiently for him to decide.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 09:04
"Name's Alix," The hunter answered. "I'm not too worried about my student. At least, not at the moment," he answered, "And I'm not looking to get back to the inn, either. All my stuff is back at camp." He laughed a little, then went on. "I was chosen to check out the town, but I was so tired already that I just had to stay the night. But, my friends knew I probably would."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 12:04
Tally lowered herself on to a tree branch and laughed softly. "A camp you say. Are you and your friends headed somewhere? And why would you need to check out our nice little town anyway?" She paused a moment.. " OKay graned there are a few danpyr but I mean no one was at risk...minus you of course which... Well I man I'm not trying to say it didn't matter or anything I just mean.." Tally stopped and shook her head, well aware she was rambling and sidetracking. "So look, do you want my help? I can tell you which direction you need to go to find your camp." She glanced at her wings and made a show of fluttering them. "Or you can scurry about like a lot rodent purely for my entertainment til I get bored and then you're on your own."
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 02:12
"My friends and I are all hunters, Miss Tally," Alix said, not looking at her. "We go wherever there are werewolves, demons, vampires, and other such creatures. We hunt them. It's our job." He looked up and smiled at her. "If you're offering to help, just tell me which direction the inn is in and about how far. I can figure thing out from there."
~~~
'Solan' was beginning to get bored, but he had been wondering about something. "Why did you offer to trade Alix for me. Wouldn't my teacher pose more of a threat and be of more value to you?"
"It depends..." Maringa answered.
"Depends on what?"
"If I told you that and my guess was wrong, you'd have a double advantage. But if I'm right, it'll more than even out."
"You're confusing..." Solan began staring into space.
"That's the idea," Maringa replied jokingly.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 10:46
Len opened the door quietly.
'Please let everything go smoothly.'
As he entered the room he was relived to see that everything went according to plan.
"We should leave this place,something tells me this inn will be crowded with slayers within the next few hours."
"Did he give you any trouble?" Len whispered to Maringa.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 11:30
Tally dropped from the branch right before Alix and extended a hand. "A hunter, eh? Sounds mighty interesting. All I've ever done is work here in thise little inn as a waitress. Not much excitement there. Minus time like thes when I can use my magic and stuff, but they don't come along that often." She caught Alix's eye and knew that all he really wanted to hear was how to get out of here. "Oh right let's see, the inn is about a few miles way towards the North..." She pointed in the driection. "Which is that way. It's about an hours time." Sighing, Tally turned to leave but changed her mind. "Would you by any chance like some company?" She gave one of her charming smiles and even made a lil curtsey.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email