Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Five Races
on: February 03, 2004 02:32
In the beginning of time, there were five races, each following one of the First and living as they would. But, Hela, Queen of the Underworld, was soon discontent with what she had. She sent demons into the world to conquer.
At first, they succeeded, for none of the other races expected an attack. The demons were powerful and raged across the land like wild fire. Quickly, the other four races and the other First came together against the demons and Hela in battle. The demons lost, and Hela fled back to her realm.
Although demons still wandered the world after this, their numbers were deminished enough that three of the races, elves, humans, and danpyr, were safe enough to go back to living as usual. This was only because the fourth was deminished. Little record is left of them or what they were like.
It is more than 4000 years later, and a few new races have come about. Some wonder if any of the Lost Race still dwell in the world.

~~~

Maringa walked into the inn, hiding her face with her cloak. She didn't need any of the humans there getting scared because she was danpyr. They would know she was a 'night dweller' if they saw her pale complection and slightly glowing eyes. She would just get a warm drink and a room. No one but the inn keeper would know she'd been there. She hoped...

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Five Races
on: February 04, 2004 05:19
(looks like fun,are the danpy like r vampires,if not i'll adjust my post.)

The chilly wind blew about with a fury,catching the hood of a tall young man alone in the dark. Jet black strands of his chin length hair flew in the wind across his pale face hiding the dim red glow from his eyes.
Pulling his cloak closer and adjusting the hood he walks into a nearby inn.

'Quaint little place, not really my style, but if it keeps me out of the storm i'd be here even if it was just a shack.'
Lenelion had always hated the cold and was glad to be out of it. A cheery fire was burning merrily in the corner on the commonroom. Taking a seat in one of the chairs he feels a presence he has not felt for many a year.
'So there is another of my kin around,hopefully not one of those who persued me so long ago.' he thinks worriedly for he did not wish for any to know of his presence here,especially another Danpyr.
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 07:13
(Danpyr can walk in daylight and don't have weaknesses to stuff like garlic, holy water, etc., but they don't have as many powers. They do need blood, they're stronger, faster and smarter than most humans, and they can manipulate energy and shadow. They don't die from old age, but can be killed by injury, poison, or particularly nasty diseases. So, yes and no.)

Maringa felt one like herself enter. She turned her head just enough to see him. Then, turned back to her drink, which had just come. She senced something familiar about him, but decided not to aproach him to talk. The fire did seem inviting, though. She moved herself to a chair somewhat near the fire, but on the other side of the room from him. she could tell she didn't know him, but he reminded her of someone.

[Edited on 7/2/2004 by Nostawen~the~archer~girl]

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by Abraon]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 05:57
Len turned around just as Maringa did,catching a glimpse of her face.
"Doesn't look like anyone following me." he thought looking back carefully.
"Maybe I should go talk to her?"
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 12:46
She relaxed by the fire, watching the humans around her and, every once in while, darting a glance over at Lenelion. He had been wondering if he should talk to her, when he looked over and their eyes met for a half moment. Maringa looked away slowly, instead of turning away quickly as if embarassed.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 01:23
Len caught a glimpse of her emerald green eyes as she turned away.
'Shes quite pretty,I might as well go talk to her,just a simple conversation.' he thought to himself his mind racing as he walked toward her.
"May the night be our protector and guardian against our foes. May I sit with you?" he said to her with the proper Danypr greeting in a hushed voice gesturing to the empty spot beside her.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 01:29
((ooo looks interesting...hmm just outa curiosity...what os the diminished lost fourth race...and it says like a few new races had come to be...welll could the faerie folk be one of those new races...otherwise...my char will prolly be an elf...jus lemme kno...k? and my char prolly wont be in the database for a while cause i'm rather lazy...but i'll get there...i promise))

Tally stood before the fire in the in dancing about in a whirl of color as her minty green skirt swirled around her. Her silver hair followed suit, glinting red in the flickering flames. A beautiful smile was upon her red lips as the people
sitting near her clapped and laughed merrily at her little routine. There was strange tingle upon her skin as two cloaked figures came into the inn, at different time of course. Deciding not to let it bother her as she joined in with the laughter, hers ringing in the in like a nice spring breeze. Still, with sense of the tingle fresh her mind, she let her her emerald eyes gaze about the room as her feet continued to move rythmically to the old folk song she sang.

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 03:03
"Yes, of course, please," she said, almost hastily. "And may your path ever be in shadow." This was one of a few replies she could have chosen to be polite. He seated himself next to her and introduced himself, as was also custom.
"I am Maringa," she replied quietly, "I have been traveling alone long, and it is good to see one of my own kind." She smirked, her eyes twinkling.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 05:48
"Aye,it has been a while since I have seen a friendly face. It might be too rude to ask but,are you going anywhere in particular?" He asks her the dim red glow in his eyes fading back to the deep golden brown of his normal eye color.
'My ,my , my what is our prince doing slumming in a dirty place like this?' a thin voice whispered telepathicly in his head.
'Not,now,oh why did they have to show up this soon.' he thought looking over to Maringa.
'Hopefully they won't cause any trouble.'

(I'll explain this in my next post,just a little plot starter,unless you have an already planned plot Ntag?)
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 03:18
"I've been serching for a relative who was taken by a rival clan long ago. I'm not sure what has happened, but until I know he's dead or bring him back with me, I will continue searching." She paused, seeing the slight change of expression on Lenelion's face. "Is there something wrong?"

(The fairy can be one of the newer races. I've decided the last race will look like angels, but I don't know what powers they'll have. And, yeah, the plot line you've made is fine, LadyElrinda.)
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 03:54
"Depends on if they cause any trouble,I'll be back." he replied to her rising from his seat and leaving the inn. It was still cold.
"What do you want?" He called out into the darkness,when no one came forth he was puzzled.
'Maybe I'm just imagining things.' he thought as he turned to go back inside.
"Hail to thee,noblest of us all." a musical voice said.
"What?" Len replied turning to see a tall woman clad in blue.
"Hail to the prince of us all." a deeper voice proclaimed from another side,this time a shorter burly blond man.
"Hail to thee,who may be king soon after." the last voice ,this time the one he heard before said as he stepped out into the light .
"Hail to thee Crown Prince Ariona,who will rule over all in the days ahead." they said as one bowing deeply.
"I don't know who you are but one word of advice: never call me by that name again. I do not wish to rule anyone." he said to them quietly subduing the anger building up inside him. How could anyone have recognized him for who he was,he'd made sure to cover his tracks after he left the palace,but then again if his father wanted him back that badly there was no stopping the will of the Danypr king.
"Puzzled young prince on how we found you? Your father wants you to return home so you better come quietly,we have been given the right to use whatever nessesary force to bring you back." the woman cooed her voice icing over as she drew closer.
"I'm never going back, just try and force me and you'll know what true pain feels like."
'This isn't the place for an all out battle but I swore to Andrisea I never go back to that murderer. Caseval killed my sister,even if he is my father I'll never forgive him. So bring it on.' Len drew his weapons as the 3 older Danypr advanced towards him.
"Fools you've sealed your own fates."

[

[Edited on 2/11/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 06:14
Maringa heard a slight comotion outside were Lenelion had gone to. She didn't hear what the older Danpyr had said when she got outside herself, but she was a little worried. After all, Len had drawn his weapon. Maybe she sould, too.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 09:58
"Lavian,I'm sure you can handle this child, just meet us here we agreed when all is done." The tallest one said to the woman as the 2 men dissappered into the shadows.
A smile crossed her thin face as she drew a pair of daggers.
'Lavian,where have I heard that name before?...... Not captian of the royal guard Lavian!' Len thought.
"Remember me young one?" she said viciously coming in with her first strike.
Metal chlashed as Len blocked the first dagger as she lunged forward to bury it in his shoulder.
"Why can't you just leave me alone! My brother wants to rule when my father is gone,let me be." gritting his teeth as the force of her blows knocked him off balance.
"Orders are orders." she replies her voice filled with cruelty.
Len dove to the side but one of the blades barely clipped his arm.
"I'd expect you to have made contact by now,you know i'm not that wel trained with a blade." he says struggleing to his feet,the slight wound now blazed with pain sending a paralyzing effect through his entire body.
"Coward ,to let our bane do your work for you,thats low."
"But it's the easiest way." she said softly as she bond his hands behind him.
'I hadn't expected this,Danypr's secret paralyzing formula, I can't even fight it. '
'Maringa,its Len, if any other strange Danypr approch you run. I wish I could have helped you in your quest. ' he sent to her telepathiclly.

[Edited on 12/2/2004 by CarolP]
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 01:30
Maringa heard what he had said about his brother. she thought to herself. She couldn't let this all end this way. She would have felt that way even if he hadn't been the prince.
"Let him go!" she yelled. "That's no way to treat royalty!" She sped toward the maturer female with a pace that had made her clan well-known. That, and the ability to teleport several hundred meters at a time. Before Lavian knew, a long knife was at her throat ready to slit it.

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by Gilraen]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 07:44
"Commoner,this is none of your concern,release me." Lavian said icily gritting her teeth as the blade remained against her unprotected neck.
"We will meet again Ariona. I cannot fail."
'Your not the only one who can teleport.' she whispers to Maringa befor disappering and not returning.
"I told you to run,she could have killed you. Why help me?"
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 08:31
Arthelmein was an Elf. He wore a light gray-green traveling cloak, light gray boots, and plain pants and shirt. The only distinguishing feature of his clothing was a small token he wore around his neck of a bird, dark as night so that it almost seemed to pull light towards it and suck it in. In contrast, his hairwas fair, and his eyes of a light gold, with a disconcerting, piercing gaze. His face was finely chiseled with high cheekbones, and his brow smooth.

Completely unaware of the sequence of events occuring ouside, Arthelmein sat by the fire and watched the girl Tally dancing. He was mesmerized by her fluid movements and entranced by the sparkle in her vivd green eyes. There was something special about this girl; something that drew his attention toward her, and caused a tingle to run along his spine and his heart give an unexpected flutter when it seemed she looked his way. As an elf, known for being cool of emotion he was unused to such feelings, but found he enjoyed them.

(ooc:is this ok? i dont really see how my character fits in but....it will work out)

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 05:20
Tally was still dancing as the two Danpyrs left the inn. For a larger part of the night an elf with dazzilling gold eyes had been sitting in a chair watching her dance about. Every now and then she would throw a glance his way, knowing he waited for it.
At the moment she looked his way once more, and even let flashed a special smile just for him, then she caught the gaze of the innkeeper. It was her turn on duty. To finish off her little show she lept into the air and spun around, bit when she landed she tropped on her skirt and fell a few inches from the elf. Looking up she blushed slighty and then started laughing. She picked her self up off the ground, straighten her skirt, fixed her top and smiled.
"Is there anything I can get you sir?" She said sweetly.

((yah...she works at the inn...and she will have an important part to the story...I promise...))

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by CarolP]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 07:12
"Hello" he stammered as he helped up Tally. "I am Arthelmein, i was just watching you dance. YOu are really wonderful you know." he said with a smal blush, rare for an elf as his eyes showed a small hint of pink befoer they resumed their normal gold. "Anyway, I would like to get to know you better. What is your name?"

When she responded "Tally" he said "Nice to meet you."

He asked her if she had to work right now and she said yes, she didd, but maybe later they could talk. "All right" he replied with a smile, his heart leaping inside him, and he was just about to leave when he saw on the flloor a small dark token on the floor, lying where it had fallen on the ground where it had fallen. His eyes turned colors, going swiftly to a muddied brown to a sea green, showing that he was excited and worried at the same time. " What do you know about this?" he hissed urgently as he picked it up and ahnded it to her. HIs was an heirloom that he had had since birth, that seemed to posess strange powers, and did unpredictable things, but he had never known how he had gotten it or why and when it was made. "We really need to talk" he said, hoping he could finally learn the secret of the trinket. " Do you think these could have something to do with the Danpyr?" When she didnt reply he sighed and just said "Meet me over by the stables later tonight, around midnight when your shift ends." He walked away, not waiting for an answer, his heart full of mixed emotions.

(please ignore the bit about the token if you have another idea about how you and i could fit into the plot with the Danpyr)

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by eldir]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 05:59
"I thank thee for the help Maringa." Len said to her as he freed himself of Lavian's ropes.
"Its getting cold,we should get back inside." the bracelet on his wrist jingled,but something was amiss,the tune wasn't right.
Something was missing.
"The stone! It must be here somewhere." he franticly searches the entire area of the battle a dismayed look on his face.
"Must be inside." he says back to her rushing into to the inn to look for the missing stone.
'Great,now I've lost a sacred stone,if I don't find it soon. the balence could be greatly corrupted. I can't stop looking.' he thought searching over every place he had been that night.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:08
"Wait!" Maringa yelled following him. She was worried both about his cut (because of the poisonous potion in it) and about the stone (simply because he was worried). She followed him to where they had sat and searched all around, but it wasn't to be seen. Then, Maringa caught a glimps of a fairy watching them intently. "What do you know?" she asked in whisper that was heard clearly across the room by Tally only.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:33
Len still hadn't found the sacred stone.
'Perhaps someones found it or maybe....' he thought as he turned to find the innkeeper.
"Innkeeper,have you seen a stone,about this big with a strange symbol on it?" he asks gesturing to the size of it and the shape of the rune.
"If you find it,there wil be a 1,000 gold reward."
"I'll try."
Len walks back to his seat by the fire,his head in his hands.
"What will I do,I must find that stone." He notices an elf sitting by the fire too and walks over.
"Have you seen a small black stone with a curious marking on it?" he asks the elf.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 02:30
(is this the same thing as my token? If not ignore this post)

When the stranger (obviously a Danpyr by the "pale complexion and slightly glowing eyes) walked over and asked for a strange black token, Arthelmein felt his heart skip several beats...so his strange token did have something to do with the Danpyr! He was thrilled that he might be closer to discovering the source of his own token, conveniently now in his pocket rather than around his neck, as he had taken it off to compare it with Tally's. Trying to keep cool, he answered steadily, not sure how much to tell the stranger or how much to trust her. In the end he decided to wait and see what Tally had to say before he decided what to do. He said smoothly, " I might have some information about a token such as the one you describe. How much are you willing to give if i find it for you? It will be a difficult job for me, and i am going to need some compensation." There. He had made sure that he would have continued contact with these strangers, given him more to talk about with Tally than strange lacks of knowledge, and given himself a possibility of a huge reward. He had heard a rumor of 1,000 gold pieces, money he could use sorely, for his relatively decent clothing was decieving. He was dead broke and desperate. But money wasnt all that important. If he kept it cool and played his cards right he could come out of this with cash, the enchanting girl Tally at his side, and alot more information about his mysterious past...

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by CarolP]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 05:55
(yes,its the same token)
"I will pay you the reward,and alittle extra, if it is returned safely." Len replies calmly,hiding the excitement that was building up inside him.
"Double cross me,and you will regret ever being born." Len leans foreward to whisper to the elf and walks back to see Maringa.
"I suppose you have many questions now fair lady,I will answer all that I am allowed to, but not in such an open place." He says sitting down beside her,his arm still tingled with the aftereffects of the poison but the worst was over. For now......
MasterBlondi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 06:44
(This sounds like a way cool storyline, hope you don't all mind if I join.)
Kashira (an elf), slid a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear and out of the way of her ink and paper. She'd been taking notes for hours about the humans here, they were quite facinating, but who ever the new comers were, they were just as much if not more intriguing. She was facinated to find a fairy, and she was sure there were two danpyr, but they were doing quite a good job concealing themselves. Before she got home she'd have more of her own research on the races then anyone else she knew. And somewhere back home her uncle was still muttering her stupidity in his library.
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 10:16
When the mysterious Danpyr walked away, Arthelmein was left alone by the fire to ponder the sudden coming together of events...

Seeing that it was almost midnight, he walked quickly out to the shed. He saw Tally already there. Taking a deep breath he said, "I have much to tell you."

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by CarolP]
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 01:10
Maringa blushed slightly when Len called her 'fair lady,' and turned her face toward the fire's gold glow to cover it. "I only wish to know what that stone is," she said, a little formally. "and why you would volunteer to help with my quest.... I mean don't you have enough trouble already?"
She crossed her legs and turned herself more toward him. "And are you sure that cut's fine?" A look of concern was in her eyes. It felt odd being so worried for someone. "We should probably wash it out before we leave..."

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 04:08
"That I can answer here. It is part of a bracelet,each stone is infused with an element of nature. Air,water fire, earth,light and dark. Together they balence this world from falling into complete chaos,parted well that has never happened before, I must find that stone.
The reason I wish to help you is that very long ago I lost someone who was very important to me,I do not wish for you to fell the pain of losing someone close to you." He replied visions of his sister flashing through his mind. Gazing into Maringa's emerald eyes he realized why he was drawn to her in the first place. She bore a striking resemblance to his sister, the one person who ever cared about him until now, the one person he would give his life if only she would live again.
"And its not that I don't think your up for an adventure but, In the last few hours I've known you I've known more peace than in the last few years." he whispers. The firelight glowed warmly on her face,her stunningly beautiful features melting his cold heart.
"What I'm really trieing to say is I..I." But he couldn't finish his sentance.
'I love you." he thought to himself,his heart aflutter.
"Never mind,this will be fine but if you insist. I've never been much of a healer so maybe if you could show me how to take care of it properly?"
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 04:14
(TanyelaGreenleaf, you stil there????? You kinda left me hangin here...the rest of yall, if she gives up, MasterBlondi, would you mind if we just pretended that all the exchange between tally and Arthelmein occured between you and me, or i could just completely restart my character have him still do something with the token, just w/out another person. Whatever works, i dont want to mess up your thread so if there isnt a good solution il just quit too. Tell me what i should do...Im pming tanyela now...)

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 05:49
(Hopefully tally will be back,restarting your chara would kinda mess up some of my earlier posts. But lets not dwell on that,like you C I'm not going to be doing any actual post. I really love your chara,he adds more depth to this story than the 2 danpyr. )

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by CarolP]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 02:58
((AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH....gah...sorry...sooo sorry, but i have returned....the internet was down for a while, then there has ben drama after school everyday...not to mention the hw....but i am doing my best....your welcome instances in which you need my char to play her for me...yah...well here it goes...))

Tally looked up swiftly as she heard the danpyr she had seen earlier whisper across the room, she was about to answer, when the elf she had met earlier filled in an answer to the other Danpyr that had been there. She looked at the drinks she was handing to a few humans, smiled warmly, and glided back over to the counter.
"Look, sir, I have to meet a friend outside. May I have a a break? Kita or Mina can fill in for me..." She pleaded with th inkeeper.
With a nod he shooed her out the door.
Tally untied her apron carefully and stepped outside, a light breeze blew passed russling her skirt. In a few steps she reached the shed and sat down. Shivering slighty, as it was cold outside and all she had on was a light green tank top covered in shimmering beads and a long skirt, she looked up and saw Arthelmein headed her way.
"I have much to tell you." He said in a deep serious voice.
Standing up and stretching her arms, as well as her wings, then as she letthem settle and wrap around her, she looked at him and winked. "So tell me."

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:01
He smiled. ~Right back at me~ he thought. He had been hoping she might volunteer some information about the charm she carried. "That charm wasn't really yours was it? THe Danpyr are looking for one just like it, you must have just picked it up off the floor when i saw you. I have had mine as long as i can remember, and I don't know what it is. THe danpyr offered me a humungous reward for information on how to get his token back. He seems pretty desperate. Do you know anything about the charm, and what do you think about the Danpyr's proposal? I personally want to find out a little more before i give away my token, but i can't stop you from giving him the one you found on the floor." He talked in a brusque, businesslike manner, trying to seem in control of the situation, hoping to impress the dazzling fairy girl. He was pretending not to trust the two Danpyr (ooc: Danpyr plural is just Danpyr right) but really, he was intrigued by the fascinating, mysterious race, and wondered what brought them to this tavern. And he hadn't told the whole truth to Tally, he knew that the token did have some sort of power, sometimes it did strange things, memerized people so that they would agree with whatever he said, and other things even more paranormal. He hated half truths, and hated that he had to tell one, but he din't want to give away too much before seeing what the fairy's stand on the token was.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 11:36
(I hope I'm not too late. LadyFlrinda told me about this and I have an idea, but it's kinda strange, so if you don't like it or want me to change something, then tell me.)

In a dark corner in the tavern, a young, human-looking girl was playing with puppets (She looks human, but she's different from a human). On the outside, they looked like ordinary dolls and puppets, but they were actually quite special. The tavern owner let the girl stay there until the storm ended, even thought she was too young to be in a tavern.

The dolls and puppets that this girl had actually had people's hearts in them! There were rumors of human-looking people with the power to ressurect the hearts of the dead into dolls, puppets, and other objects, but nobody in the tavern knew that this girl that came out of nowhere was one of them. As she played with the doll that had some resemblence of her mother, she was intrigued by the Danpyr and wanted to read their souls. She wasn't able to penetrate much of the shadows in their souls, but she did learn that the prince has lost someone close to him before, perhaps a sibling, and that he has much hatred for his father. 'Hmm... he has lost a sibling, maybe there's something I can do. I want to learn more about this shadowy race' The gir lwalked up to them, a plain, heartless doll in her hand, and waited patiently for him to notice her.

The girl is wearing a long, black dress with a matching bow in her brown hair. She had green eyes and pale skin. She was clearly still a child, for her eyes had innocence in them.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 12:40
Tally just smirked and laughed at his amusing business talk. Slowly and almost lazily she walked over to him, then behind him, listening intently to his questions. Walking back in front of him, so that her face was only a few inches away from his, she held up a finger. "Woah there my friend. Calm youself. It's only a stone, and actually it isn't mine. It's part of my job to keep the inn looking clean, and I found it on the floor a little before you came in. It looked dazziling and sparkly..." She stopped and laughed a bit. She was one of the very few bright characters in the little town. Most of them walked around with a grimace on their face and emptiness in their eyes. "Anyway, so I decided not to throw it away, but keep it." He gave her funny look. "No, not steal it, just keep it, til someone asked about it." She reached into the little brown patch that hung on her side and pulled out the stone, running her finger over the little rune shaped stone. As she did, sparks dannced on the ends of her finger tips. "I don't know anything about it, but i wouldn't mind learning a bit. So tell me, what about that little trinket of yours." She tossed the stone in the air and caught it back in the little pouch. Then her eyes flashed a dangerous gold color. "You're not telling me everything. Are you? But its your choice what to wish to share or not... I have work to get back to." She started off back to the inn, but heard hurried footsteps behind her....

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 02:46
He touched her shoulder and she turned around, smirking "So you do have something else to tell me, after all, eh? I thought so..." she said wickedly.

Arthelmein sighed, and then reluctantly said, "Yes, I do. I didn's want to scare you off, but it seems to me that this is more than just a trinket. I tihas some kind of power, but it is very unpredictable. I want to find out how to control it, if it could be dangerous. That is the only reason I don't want to give the token back to the Danpyr right now is that i think they probably have information about it. Oh, and now that that's out, i was also considering seeing if i could go adventuring with them. From what i could overhear of their speech it seems like they have a quest to go on. I am without a purpose right now, and i am facinated by the Danpyr. That is everything. Oh yes, and one more thing actually, that I haven't told you. I am very very fond of your dancing.

He had a tall and handsome look about him...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 04:47
Len eyed the girl cautiously,noticing the puppet in her hands.
'This ones strange,definately not a normal human.' he siad to maringa telephicly.
'I'll see what she wants.'
"Hello miss,how can I help?" he asks her calmly trying not to be intimidating as he loomed over her.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email