Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Princes of Exile
on: May 28, 2006 01:24
[Oh my, are you okay? I hope all will go well. Maeve was a fairy, but she's not allowed. I edited...]

*Rhuanion is standing in the opening of the cave with the body of Elured in his arms*
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2006 03:58
(OOC-> I hope your grandmother is ok.)

The three of them sat quietly by the fire. Mirluin could feel a tension in the air. Eventually, Elurin had removed his arm from her grasp and put it around her waist. Mirluin had then dozed a little.

Suddenly, the was a soft crackling sound that any human would not have heard. Mirluin looked at the other two, but Mirgalen was stuck in her grief and Elurin was staring at the fire, seemingly lost in another world. Looking towards the mouth of the cave, she saw a tall male elf carrying something...or someone in his arms.

Frantically, she shook him. "Elurin...Elurin!" She saw her sister look up and Elurin did, as well, pushing Mirluin behind him. While Elurin drew her father's bow, she grabbed the beautiful sword her mother had given her. She desperately hoped that this man was not here as a threat.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2006 05:23
"Mae govannen. Uuma dela, I am a friend."
[Well met. Don't worry.]
Rhuanion looked at the three hostile faces, who did not know wether to trust him or not.
He walked into the cave, but staying at the walls so the others wouldnt feel threatened. He placed Elured on the ground, putting the blanket in place again.
"What happened to him for him to get so sick?" Rhuanion asked the others, hoping they would answer so he could try to treat him.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2006 03:08
"Oh, Valar!" Mirgalen cried when she saw Elured. "What happened?! And how does an elf get sick?! Elves don't get sick!" She started rant. She managed to calm herself down long enough to fetch a a damp cloth and put it to his burning forehead.

(srry, yall. grandma's sick, grandpa's sick, there's a hurricane where my mom is staying, and i got high school graduation and family troubles... posting reguarly is difficult.)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2006 10:26
[It's okay hon. No worries. You've got enough of them at this time.]

"He's not really sick I think, but I think that he either is poisoned or that he hasnt given himself what he needs, food, rest and time to relax." Rhuanion said pondering.

Elured moaned when the cloth touched his forehead. He had a fever, and if his eyes were open they could see that they looked almost bloodshot.

Rhuanion looked at the elf worried. "What are you all doing in these parts anyway? It's no place for four elves to wander around. There could be foul creatures about, and there are tales that the swamps move around..."
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2006 12:46
Mirluin watched her sister fret over Elured. She looked at Elurin questioningly, not knowing if they should disclose their reason for being so far from home. She worried though about the swamp tales, for if the swamps moved, what other strange things occured?

"What do you mean the swamps move?"

(My posting will be somewhat erratic for a bit. My computer went kaputz and is being fixed, so I have to share the family computer. :killcomp:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2006 04:54
Rhuanion looked at her. "Just as I say. I heard things about people standing in one place near a marsh, then being swallowed by it.
Or that there had been a marsh somewhere and then suddenly it lies half a kilometer the other way...
I don't know if these are tales of disoriented people but I would still watch out if I were you..."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2006 10:35
Mirgalen grew more worried when the word poison was mentioned. "But how could he have been poisoned? I didn't see him eat anything that we didn't eat." She paused for a moment. "But his foster father has passed recently. Perhaps it is his grieving heart that makes him ill?"

Immediately she regretted her words. He was a perfect stranger and she shouldn't have told him that. If she could she would have kicked herself.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2006 09:47
"That could be, but it is unlikely that he gets such symptoms because of it."
He stopped and looked at Elured.
"If I am allowed to move, for the weapons in the hands of you all look very threathening to me, then I will see if I can check on him and see what is the cause of this problem."
Then he waited for them to reply in any way.
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2006 02:27
"If I am allowed to move, for the weapons in the hands of you all look very threathening to me, then I will see if I can check on him and see what is the cause of this problem."

Mirgalen almost laughed out loud, for she had just realized that her weapon was indeed drawn and she had not even noticed. She lowered it. "I have no objections. What do you think Elurin? Mirluin?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2006 02:11
Elurin looked at Rhuanion. He didn't look very threatening. He lowered his sword, though might something happen he would always have it by his side.
"Very well. Please see if he is okay."

Rhuanion nodded but did nothing yet.
"Miss? Can I see what I can do for him?" He asked Mirluin, waiting for her reply also, for she had the right to object as well, though he would think that would be foolish for he might know what to do.

Elurin looked at Rhuanion not all too happy. He was happy that he might be able to help his brother, yes, but not happy that he was interfering in their business and relations.
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2006 03:47
Mirluin slowly lowered her sword.

"If they have no objection, then neither do I. Please do what you can to help him." Mirluin looked at Elurin and took a step closer to him, all the while keeping a close eye on her sister.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2006 08:16
Rhuanion nodded again. "Very well. But you must let me do my work and do not interrupt me please, otherwise I cannot help him."

Elurin looked at Rhuanion with mixed feelings of suspicion and relief, while Rhuanion kneeled down beside Elured.
He searched in his pack for the famous weed Athelas. He got out a little bunch of the weed.
"Alas, I have not got many of this, I might need more than what I have got left. Can anyone search around here for some more of this?" Rhuanion sticks out his hand and shows the rest the remaining bit of Athelas.
"Please?"

Elurin looked at Mirluin and Mirgalen and called them to him.
"I know it is most likely he is to be trusted, but I think I must stay here just in case he is not. Can one of you go?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2006 11:28
Elurin looked pleading at the girls.

"I will go," Mirluin said and gave him a sad smile.

Walking out into a light drizzle, Mirluin turned left deeper into the woods. She very carfully searched the ground and after almost half an hour of careful searching found what she was looking for. There wasn't much, but she yanked the athelas out of the ground and raced back to the cave.

Soaking wet and shivering, she held out her findings. "I hope this is enough."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2006 10:36
Rhuanion was looking at the hands of Elured when Mirluin came back. He looked up from his Healingwork and looked at what Mirluin was holding. He smiled.
"It is definately better than nothing. Thank you." He took the athelas and then took a bowl from his sack. He put a little water in the bowl and then started crushing half of the athelas.

Elurin sat down and pulled Mirluin close to him, and watched Rhuanion work.

When Rhuanion had crushed the Athelas to a creamy substance he added a little water again.
Then he made some kind of device, it was some sort of tube with a sharp point at the end.
While he was making it, he said: "He IS poisoned, I do not know by what or whom but he is poisoned. So I need to expose a veign, to insert the Athelas into his blood to clean his body and to prevent the poison to go any further. Do you see the blueish teint on his hands? That is at least one way to see if someone is poisoned."
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2006 11:41
"He IS poisoned, I do not know by what or whom but he is poisoned. So I need to expose a veign, to insert the Athelas into his blood to clean his body and to prevent the poison to go any further. Do you see the blueish teint on his hands? That is at least one way to see if someone is poisoned."

Mirgalen nodded. "I see. Please, do what you must to save him." She looked into the stranger's eyes pleading with him.

(Sorry this is short, having a temporary block due to a lot of stuff happening.)
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2006 11:09
(OOC: Hello? Anyone there?)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2006 10:30
"I will, offcourse!" Rhuanion said firmly and he started to work.

After a while he stopped, and let out a long but relieved sigh.
"Luckily I was there fast enough. He will make it, surely.
Now I would die for a glass of water... Does anyone have water?"
Aranel_Toroniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 11:09
Mirluin ran to the pack she had been carrying and pulled out her waterskin.

Turning back, she gave it to the new man. "Thank you for your kindness."

She sat back down next to Elurin and lay her head on his shoulder. "I do not wish to sound ungrateful, but who are you, sir?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2006 11:26
"Oh! Have not I introduced me? How rude of me." Rhuanion said a little ashamed.
"My name is Rhuanion Elenya, and I am a healer from Rivendell."
He smiled.
"So now you know who I am, but your identities are still unknown..." He said suggestively.

[Rhuanion is in the DB. And Tolwen? Do I have your msn or didnt you have one?]
Lady_Tolwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2007 01:07
(OOC: Sorry I haven't come on in a long time. Things have gotten very stressful. Sigilien, I don't have an msn, Sorry.)

"Thank you for all of your help, Rhuanion. I am Mirgalen, that is my sister Mirluin, and you've met our companions Elured and Elurin."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2007 09:38
"No problem at all... It is my work, and if I can help at all I will..."
Rhuanion sat down near the fire and kept a close eye on Eluréd.
"He will be fine soon, the poison wasnt there so long. I am just wondering where it came from...
I would like to check him for any sign of how he became infected, but I guess he would want some sort of privacy."

Elurín looked at Rhuanion gratefully. "Thank you for your help. If you can see how he became sick, be my guest."
Elurín didnt want to admit he was actually worried about Eluréd for he was still angry with him for hitting him. Every step he took he could feel where his bruises were, something what reminded him of his fosterfather aswell.

Meanwhile Eluréd let out a small groan. Nothing more nothing less. It looked like he was sleeping.

Rhuanion smiled slightly. "I will check him in a while, I wont be able to see anything now.
I cant help to feel some tension... It is not me is it?"

Elurín sighed. Stop nosing around! "It is nothing. We have some personal problems, and things are not discussed yet. Plus we worry about my brother."

Rhuanion got the hint. "It is none of my business... I am sorry."
To break the ice he got something out of his backpack.
It was a flask with some mead.
"Anyone here care for warming up a little?" he asked while holding out the flask to Mirgalen.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email