Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks!

I'm going to check those out, Gandorlorin.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

Please work...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*gasps* SUCCESS!!!!!

That is my baby (violin), named Giovanni. In the next pictures I post, I'll make them bigger. These are all summertime pictures, so it's a change from the dreary snow and clouds.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thats a lake at a theme park near us. Im trying, once again on my last attempt, to make it bigger...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, perhaps not. I will work on that and hopefully figure out how to enlarge photos. Anyways, the above is a Ferris Wheel at the aforementioned theme park.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
These are nice, Maxie!!! Did you use Tinypic? There's a way to make them bigger.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I did use Tinypic, Im just figuring it out, though, I have another picture to post, and Im going to make it bigger. I really like it, the site is very easy to navigate. Ive been posting images everywhere that you can on CoE. So glad I finally got around to it...

This is the view from the top of my grandparents house. It was fall at the time.

[Edited on 02/07/2014 by findemaxam48]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'll figure it out eventually.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Next time we hang out, remind me to show you how to make them bigger It's hard to explain on here, but all you have to do is change the output size to the "Message Board" size option.... And also make sure that when you copy and paste the URL into the forum here, that you copy and paste the one in the IMG CODE box. Here ya go, I got a screenshot of it for ya

[Edited on 02/10/2014 by lotrelessar94]
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I know it's tiny, but you should be able to see that you have to click on the "Message Board (640X480)" setting. Let me know if it works!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, I see it and I figured it out.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely pictures, Maxie!

I'm not sure if I posted this already, but here goes anyway...

It's the shell of a cicada bug. I'm not positive, but I think they mainly live down South. They make a tremendous amount of racket when they come here.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yeah, we get those guys too. The best part is that you can hook their little shells on your shirt, and then walk in a public restaurant or something, and people will freak out thinking you have a giant bug on your shirt
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Nice bug Maxie. It's a prime number bug.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
^^I think you mean Mareth, tarc.

We will have those bugs comes May, Mareth.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't think I've done that, lotrelessar. It must be amusing.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have never done that either. And I don't remember anyone else doing it. When did you, Ele?
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
A couple years ago when we had the year of a ton of cicadas, which only comes once in every 14 years. They were all over the trees, and we had contests to see who could collect the most shells. We even wore them on our shirts when we went to the grocery store. There were a lot of people who didn't notice, but the ones who did had hilarious expressions. I don't remember anyone ever being nice enough to point out that there was a 'giant bug' on our shirts.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
LOL. I want to do that, but the next big cicada round will be in...12 years? We could always just drive down South and get some.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Your pictures look stunning findemaxam48! I would love to see them full size.

I took this the other day,

For God so Loved the World by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Chris, it is nice to see your work posted again. Beautiful photo, just beautiful!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's an amazing picture, Chirs!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
That's lovely, Chris!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that is gorgeous, Chris! And I am working on the full size thing.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
This is me, in my woods. Well, not really mine, but I love the forest, so...

Its from the fall.

Please work, full size image, please work...

[Edited on 03/01/2014 by findemaxam48]

[Edited on 03/01/2014 by tarcolan]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, forget it...
tarcolan
Send Message
Maxie, the reason your pictures are very small is because...they're very small. So that's why they are very small. Why are they so small? Do they come out of the camera that way? Or are you resizing them? Look at your tinypic site and they are small there, so they must be small on your machine or else tinypic is shrinking them for some reason. Once they are small you can't make them bigger without them going all blocky (giant pixels).

My computer has just blown up, or at least the USB ports. I can get away with a mouse but anything else and it complains. Grrr. Luckily I have an old laptop with no sound so I used that to scan this in -

A nice grass head.
Camera - Nikkormat FT3 with Nikkor-H lens
Ilford Delta 100 film developed in Rodinal, printed on old Barclay multigrade paper.
Scanned in with Epson V500. Print scan looks nicer than negative scan.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the comments everyone, sorry your having trouble with photos findemaxam48, have you tried joining flickr?

Sorry to hear your PC has had trouble tarcolan! That is a beautiful Grass head.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, it is!

The camera is making them small. I will try to resize a picture before I Tinypic it. Please hold...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely picture, Tarc!
tarcolan
Send Message
Thank you everyone. I love my new (old) camera.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oo I love film cameras and the grain effect they have. It looks so nice to see that instead of high-quality digital images sometimes
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Here's a picture I took recently:
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email