Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry double post I didn't realise page 3 had come lol!

[Edited on 10/19/2013 by Aragorn16Estel]
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Great dragon tarcolan, thanks for your kind words regarding my photos, That duck has a beautiful colour
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wonderful pics, everyone!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Great pictures, Tarc!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I thought you guys might like this one It's one of my favorite parts of the movie, but in Lego form! It's my brother's lego set, and I took the picture with the D70 I borrowed last year (which I'm picking up tomorrow to borrow for a week hopefully more!!! )

"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
I give up. Saruman and Grima?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I'm a little confused too...cool picture though.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
It's Fili and Kili from the Hobbit, when they walk in the door at Bilbo's house! The Lego house is a bit different from the movie but it looks the same on the outside. Haha Saruman and Grima! Sorry about the confusion
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oooohhhhh! I liked that scene too!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Me as well!

Funny story: lotrelessar, Rodwen, and I were all playing our respective stinged insturments (Viola, cello, violin) In the room where all the Legos were and are housed. We paused in our playing of something, and Rodwen told me she had read about a LOTR Scene Lego Building Contest. For the contest, she had made the scene of Gandalf and Frodo talking about the One Ring inside of Bilbo's house, just before Gandalf pulled Samwise in through the window. Sam was even peeking through the window. Rodwen had payed a ton of attention to detail, even the flowers and food and decorations in and around the house.

Well, lotrelessar reacher over to see it, and accidently ripped the house in two, causing Gandalf to fall and lose his head.

For a long time, Rodwen just gaped at her, and then practically yelled at her, but laughing, "FIX IT!"

Im smiling now as I type this...that was a little over a year ago, or more, since I was still in middle school. Ah, good times, good times...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Awww sweet story findemaxam48, its wonderful to remember old times!

Great Shot lotrelessar94, no confusion here I instantly knew the scene, my sister is obsessed with it lol!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Guys, I didn't take this picture, but I have to share it with you!! I found it on eBay, and I think I'm going to buy it for my MacBook. I'm a huge Apple fan! And LOTR fan! ANd this thing combines BOTH of my passions

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That...is...beyond awesomeness.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I totally agree! The shipping makes it a little expensive, but I think it's worth it.

I know this is random but I have to share this. Right now I'm talking into my computer and it's typing everything I'm saying!!! My fingers are not on the keyboard at all while I'm typing this post!! I can't get over how cool this is. Now go back to your lives
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, Colton is quite smart, and I hope he enjoyed the poem?

When I get a Mac, I am getting that case.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, lotrelessar94, You just reminded me of a thing I saw on TV yesterday. Well, you know people have Apple computers and phones and stuff? Well, a guy in a show (it was cartoon), he had a Pear laptop.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
OH haha I think I've seen that before in a Veggie Tales movie or something. It was hilarious
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I know!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Frosty grass:

Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Frosty lucky grass they're magically delicious! Or not...
Don't mind my silliness...It's a lovely picture Mareth.^^
And Legos! Yay!

Anyway, here's my two bits...a young chickadee fledgling
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, Feyna!

Adorable bird!
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
.Thanks! This had to be this guy first day away from the nest, still learning the ropes...er wings of flying and probably overwhelmed by the great big world around him and that strange gal with the camera.

Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful frost Mareth_Ravenlock, Frost always amazes me, its so beautiful!

Very nice shot Feyna, Birds can be hard to get a picture of sometimes

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nice pics, everyone!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Here is a picture I took by my pond the other day, two hoverflies mating, at least I think so.

Hoverfly's mating by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Great shot, Chris, as always. How close were you to the little creatures? I have never heard of hoverflies. I think they look like a sort of bee. The eyes are outstanding!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Lindarielwen, I was very close to them, my camera didn't have a good zoom.

I don't know if they are an English only bug, I imagine they have a more scientific name, they just tend to hover like a helicopter and dart around, so that's what I have always called them and been raised to call them, they don't sting or bite thankfully!

I guess the markings are a defence mechanism to make you think they are wasps, they make good pictures because normally they are not at all camera shy!

tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Great pics everyone. My camera's gone all fuzzy since it got wet. I can't understand it.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Chris, we call those things Fake Bees The detail is amazing!
And Tarc, that picture is SO pretty! It looks really dreamy and picturesque. There no place around here that looks like that!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys.

Awesome pictures, Chris and Tarc!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Those are awesome pictures! I have some pictures that I have to post soon.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Fake Bees eh? Funny how we all have different names for different things. Beautiful Shot tarcolan, everything looks so fresh and dewey!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Your shot is wonderful, tarc. Doesn't look blurry at all.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
A picture from last Winter:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Awww, that's so pretty!
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email