Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

I have nailed Aragorn's boots to the top of a tree. We have walking way to much, and my dwarf needs a rest. I saw that gimli was extremely frightened, and so I gave him a hug. He has stuck with me ever since. So, he is my dwarf now.

- Legolas

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Leggy's behavior is rattling me more and more. Especially his babbling. Yes, I was - er, am - extremely frightened. Was, of the King of the Dead in the caves. Am, after Leggy's hug. I am thinking of joining the Army of The Dead, so to speak the infantry, and running to wherever Aragorn is heading along with them, rather than putting up with any more of Leggy's raving. Maybe Gwaihir can get Radagast here quickly with some antidote. Or if not, maybe he can just pick up Leggy from here and deposit him in his dad Thanduil's realm and just get him out of our hair!

Flustered Gimli.

[Edited on 09/19/2015 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"You'll have to toss me ......"

Dear Diary,

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Legolas and Gimli are slowly driving me insane between the pranks and the complaining. We're off to see the Corsairs of Umbar and I may just arrange to have the pair of them kidnapped and taken to an island well away from the rest of us.

Aragorn
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm going to get a job having nothing to do with water next. See, we're at Pelargir, and some nut-case comes riding into town with what appears to be an army of ghosts, and a big army at that. And while we're trying to get away from these creeps, the nut-case yells something about our taking a couple of non-humans off his hands. Yeah, right, like we needed that precisely then *shudder*. I wonder what kind of job offers may be had in deserts of Harad?

Former Captain of the Corsairs of Umbar.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary.

My gimli tried to run away. So I put him on a leash. Aragorn tried to get me to look at the sea. I didn't. So, now I have put Aragorn under control.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Had enough of Legolas and Gimli's silliness. Sent them back to Minas Tirith. Let Arwen deal with them.

Aragorn

“A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.”
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary.

Am now rummaging about Arwen's makeup. Found some cool shampoo for gimli's beard.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Gimli and Legolas have landed back in Minas Tirith thanks to my husband's lack of coping skills. I don't know why he sticks them with me when he's had enough. I just yell a lot and they seem to settle down ...... well, settle down is a relative term with those two. So far they've managed to break several dishes, and spill wine on the new carpet.

For some reason, Legolas arrived at dinner with his eyes outlined with kohl. I hope he hasn't been going through my makeup again.

Arwen

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Gimli and I have stashed away Arwen's makeup. We gave faramir a good makeover. Arwen yells a lot.... Had drinking game, very good wine.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I'm quite hoarse due to all of the yelling I've had to do to get those two clowns to behave themselves. This evening they had a drinking contest which ended when Legolas decided to ride Arod into the great hall, much to the Dwarf's amusement. He tried to mount the horse but fell off, landing on a table full of food. As he was covered in food, he decided to throw food at everyone and made a terrible mess of my new carpets.

Just wait until my husband gets home!

Arwen ...... the seriously annoyed.

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary.

Now have found Arwen's hair styling supplies. Gimli and I gave her a Mohawk.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I think the elf laddie may have gone too far today. He snuck into Arwen's bedroom and gave her a mohawk while she was sleeping. Boy was she mad when she woke up!

We've been exiled to the Greenwood.

Gimli

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Am now back home. Found out galion got drunk, so we dressed him up as an Orc and let him loose in my fathers throne room.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Somehow Galion got into the wine again and trashed the throne room. I'm sure I locked the doors so I don't know how he got in there.

Thranduil

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Went to rivendell, set up with elladan and elrohir. Having lots of fun. Glorfindel's clothes are now totally pink.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Found Gimli aimlessly wandering the Halls. Apparently my son is missing (again). Had no idea where he had gone until I received a note from Elrond asking me to come and get him. Apparently, Glorfindel threatened to kill him. Don't want to know why.

Thranduil

flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary.

The twins and I have kidnapped Gimli. He is now tied to chair in cave with pink bows in his beard.

Legolas undercover

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

We finally rescued Gimli from his imprisonment and (after we stopped laughing) helped him remove the pink bows from his beard. I called my son on the carpet and sent him to his room without any dinner. I'm not sure what effect that will have, but it used to work well when he was young.

Thranduil
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Hm. No food here. Well, time to break out the secret stash of Lambas I have stored under the bed. Spent the night munching and reading.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I love the laddie like a son but, one more night sitting up, eating lembas bread that so stale you could use it as a weapon, and I just might use it as a weapon.

Gimli
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have decided that it might be good to separate Legolas and Gimli from each other for a few months. I sent a letter to Sauron and one to Saruman asking if they could take either Legolas or Gimli and put them to work in their pits. I got a fast reply from Sauron saying send the Dwarf.

Thranduil
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Got carried away by orcs. Went to mordor. Now working with Saroun. He pets my hair and calls me 'sweet elf'. Very bad. Not happy at all, considering the food and strange treatment.

Legolas

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

there is something odd happening to some elves, at least. All of my Orcs and Uruks seem to be a bit jumpy and nervous around this Legolas type. Even the Trolls have developed a habit of twitchy eyes. Not good. Will send Legolas back to this evil Elf Thranduil. And my nerve-wracked accountant is telling me we asked for a Dwarf, anyway. Should I start worrying for some reason?

Puzzled Sauron.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Found some strange device, found out it unrobe a saroun. Turns out our dark lord is only a little mouse. Put it in a cage and took over mordor. Am now king Legolas, and sent army at rivendell!

King Legolas.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Apparently, the mushrooms have had a permanent, and detrimental, effect on our poor Elf boy. Thinks I'm a mouse for some reason and he's King of Mordor. Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Sauron
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Have taken over half of middle earth. Mouse is complaining. Must go silence him.

King Legolas.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

the strange behavior of this Elfling has gotten so weird that I must admit, much that I hate to do so, that I'm utterly mystified. I may even have to go so far as to ask that Maia Aiwendil (prefers brown attire, if I remember correctly) what stuff - mushrooms seem most likely - this crackpot has been munching on.

Still puzzled Sauron.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

I'm beginning to think that the mouse wants mushroom. Most rediculous. Have given it Eyown's stew.

King Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Much to my consternation, Sauron has sent my son back to me with a note pinned to his lapel saying: "Can't cope with him." If that blackguard can't cope with him, how am I supposed to be able to do so? I'm loathe to admit it by I may have to cave in and ask Galadriel for help.

Thranduil

Image"..... still waiting for Thranduil"
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Back home. Demanding to see Gimli. Dad very mad. I refuse to move.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Quelle suprise! Thranduil contacted me via the ether to ask for my opinion: "One parent to another", concerning his son. Apparently, he has been hanging out with Radagast and has picked up the nasty habit of eating the silly wizard's mushrooms. I told him to: a) search the lad; b) search his room; c) lock him in his room for a minimum of 50 years; and, most importantly, d) eliminate all contact with the wizard.

I was most fortunate that he didn't ask me how I knew what to do about the situation. It would have been most embarrassing.

Galadriel
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Diary,

I have been hearing a lot about the spoiled brat Legolas. I wonder if Cirdan could build a ship so we can deport Legolas to Valinor. Also if the Valar can't control him perhaps they could put him in the Void.

Celeborn
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary,

Dad going mad. Fled to Lorien. Now living with Haldir. Very fun.

Legolas

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Dear Diary,

Total disaster! Somehow Legolas got wind of his father's conversation with me and managed to escape before his treatment could begin. Now Celeborn is mad at me because he's under the impression that I invited him here. Have sent for Aragorn to take him back to Thranduil.

Galadriel
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear diary.

Got to go back to Gondor. Met Faramir. Totally strange. Am now being chased by angry mob.

Legolas

<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email