Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post Buffy the Vampire Slayer(free, no script)
on: December 15, 2003 06:05
HIYA!!!My first roleplay!!First post anyway.
Ok so buffy rules.Anyone else who thinks so feel is free to join!!!

If you do want to join please do so without a Pm or even asking. Just join! If you want to use somebody elses character you may need to PM me or/and the person who is playing it. Or ask very nicely in a little (OOC) thing

The only rules are:
No speaking for anyone elses character-this really annoys me,please don't do it!

Feel free to play more than one character if no-one else is playing it,though you will have to give it away if somebody new wants it.

Please PM me with any other questions or comments.

Have fun!!! :love:

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by piratesrule]

[Edited on 31/1/2004 by piratesrule]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Buffy the Vampire Slayer(free, no script)
on: December 15, 2003 06:10
Willow was walking through the woods. her light brown hair was hitting her back and salty tears rolled down her face. yet again she was remembering the days when her power overtook her. she was a murderer. that would never change. her first lover was dead and she felt that everyone was always staring at her at Scoobie meetings. they couldn't forget it. she couldn't forget it.

speaking of meeting there was one in a few minutes. everyone would be making their way to Buffy's house now. she would see them for the first time in months soon.

:dizzy:
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 04:19
(OOC:hey could i be Buffy or Dawn or Willow. also i havent seen all of the buffy shows- i missed alot. can i still join?)

[Edited on 16/12/2003 by CarolP]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 01:12
((ooc- i can play spike....or buffy....or well anyone...i can play anyone...i've seen evey buffy episode....at least twice... )
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 05:49
sure, you can play whoever you like.i haven't seen all of them either-don't worry about it!!it isn't based on one particular series,just take good bits out from whichever one you want,as long as it makes sense.enjoy!!

:love:

p.s.no you can't have willow-she's all mine *evil laugh, hahahahahahahaaaa!!!*
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 08:17
I will be Spike if u don't mind! do u mind?
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 08:38
no i don't mind CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP ASKING ME IF YOU CAN JOIN!!!yes everybody can join, and you can be whoever you want,except willow cos she's mine

sorry kitty!!!
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 08:59
Alrighty then! Spike comes into the room where they are holding the meeting. "Where's Buffy? She said she would be here!" He steps back and sits on a chair patiently and waits for the other to come.

[Edited on 12/17/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 04:00
The door opens and in walks Buffy. "sorry i was being detained." a vampire stalked up behind her, she took her stake in hand and the vampire was nomore.
"So what did i miss?"she asked.

(is ur post based on one of the episodes cuz i think i might have seen that one?)
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 04:21
((I'd join, but it's getting confusing, more than one person is playing Buffy, and things like that.....))
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 06:16
(ooc: Since you joined mine I'll join yours. I like Buffy anyways. Do we have to be from the show or can we make up a charecter? I can't wait to start. I'm glad you made a RP.)
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 01:26
((ooc-- ok..i deleted the second buffy post...and so now i am trying to think of who i might play...))

[Edited on 12/17/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]

[Edited on 18/12/2003 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 05:53
please can carolp or anyone else who is editing these delete the second buffy thing by Tanyela*Greenleaf??it's quite confusing.thanks

anyway,here is the list so far of characters
piratesrule=willow
leggygirl=spike
Celebrian_Felagund=buffy

is that ok??

p.s. no this is not based on any episode-just bits from all series's
p.p.s no you don't have to be somebody really on buffy-make it up if you like
p.p.p.s yes melilot-this is all thanks to you!!

*Willow ran into Buffy's house panting.* "Sorry i'm late i was...hey where is everybody??you're not telling me that it's only me,buffy and spike doing this meeting?i thought perhaps dawn and xander and everybody might be coming.well, i suppose we should start without them.does anybody have any news?"

:blush:
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 04:52
"I don't have any. Do u Buffy?" *looks at buffy in mysteroius way with a little grin*
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 06:17
"oh please"willow rolls her eyes."i do not have time for this spike.i'm really worried about dawn and xander.where on earth are they?she's your sister buffy,perhaps she said she was going out before to you?"
willow walked around the room.she didn't need this.she needed to be by herself,these days she seemed to miss tara more than ever and when she did she always found that sitting by herself and just thinking would help.thesedays she never seemed to be alone.at first they gave her time alone all the time,she would just say the word and she could cry in peace.but now they all thought she was over it and things got back to normal.but for willow,things would never be normal again
"so?what shall we do to find them?"

:heart:
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 06:51
*Spike looks at Willow with an evil grin and winks at Buffy* "I don't have time for this. I have more important things to do." *again winks at Buffy, licks pointed teeth, and nods head and dissapears*
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 09:51
"oh brilliant"willow says sarcastically"so now it's just the two of us.anyway buf,what's his problem?there's nothing going on between you two is there?cos that would be wierd.listen,i know he's not too keen on xander and all, but still.he could at least try and look worried at where they are."
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 11:40
Hello! Anyone mind if I join?

Dawn was walking outside, she was going to a party with some friends. She had asked Buffy who had of course, said no. She was going anyway, Buffy had said she would try to be more lenient but of course, was not. Dawn had climbed out her window and was waiting on a corner, only a few blocks from her house, for one of her friends to come get her. "Buffy probably won't even notice I'm gone," she said to herself, "she most likely won't even be home all night."

(ooc: I'll have to make up any of Dawn's friends because I can't remember any names. Sorry.)
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 02:18
((ooc--hehe finally worked it all out...ok...anyway....i'm faith...and oh question...is this the spike w/ a soul or w/o a soul...and is this before or after faith had her little moment of realixation and is now on the side of good....cause those kinda important...for any of u who have actually seen the last season....you know what i mean))

Faith was strolling down the street to Buffy's house. Her brown hair bounced softly as she walked in, a little ruffled from the fight she was just in. She smiled as she walked up the steps and opened the door. She could tell Spike had been here recentlyand smiled, recalling the time she had had some fun in Buffy's body.

She walked in, shut the door behind her, and leaned against the kitchen dorrway. "Hey B....sorry I'm late."
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 05:43
Spike had walked out and Willow was nonstop asking questions, woried. "Willow calm down. Xander is with Anya spending some them time and Dawn is uptairs mad at me because I wouldnt let her got to some party. So Willow how are you feeling tonight?"
There wasnt much time to answer because Faith had just walked in"Hey, what kept you, Faith?"
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 06:23
Just then Greg pulled up in his new car, his dad had gotten it for him on his birthday and boy was it a nice car. Bright red with a stereo that could blow your eardrums turned up louder then it really needed to be, every boy's dream. Sarah and Paul were making out in the backseat but stopped just long enough to greet Dawn. She climbed into the front seat next to Greg, gave him a quick kiss and smiled. "You ready to party?" he asked, loud enough to be heard over the Cd. "I was born ready," she replied with a half smile. Greg sped off, tires squeeling, an elderly lady glared at them through her big bay window.

[Edited on 20/12/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 08:32
(ooc:thanks everyone,this is going really well.oh and thanks tanyela.ok,so i'm gonna say this is the 7th series but before the big end thing cos some people die.try not to use any ideas used in the actual series though.i have decided this because some people have been asking things like does spike have a soul,is faith is good e.t.c.so that is a yes.is that ok with everyone?)

"oh thank goodness they are all ok.hi faith.now does anybody have any news?i guess there wasn't really much point having the scooby meeting seeing as nothing new has happened.i'll just go and say hi to dawn while we are thinking"
willow walks up the stairs and knocks on dawn's door.there is no reply
"dawny honey,it's willow.can i come in?"still no answer
"buffy"willow shouts down"she won't come.shall i just go in?"

:dizzy:
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 11:48
Faith flashed a smile at Spike. "I was just busy letting some steam of onto a vampires face. I see all is good here at scooby headquaters." Walking slowly, Faith plopped herself down in one of the kitchen chairs and grabbed herself a banana out of the bowl at the center of the table. "Actually Wil, "Faith called loud enough for Willow to hear, "I think there may be something up with that vampire I dusted...said something about a ritual. Didn't catch much after he crumbled to dust though." Faith took a bite ot of the banana, and waited for a reply.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 12:28
Buffy called"Dawn could use a bit of a talk, sure go on in"
"Faith what do you mean you heard about a ritual? Did you hear anything else?"
but before she could answer Willow called"Buffy Dawn's not in her room."
Buffy was feeling pretty irritated. "She snuck out to go to that party after i told her i didnt want her going there"
Willow calmed Buffy and assured her that she should be the one to get Dawn back because Buffy was in a bad mood.
"Fine, but i need to get some air/Willow do you mind keeping an eye on her til i get back. Faith get back to me tomorrow on whatever you van about that ritual. See ya later."
With that she stepped out into the night. She walked on by the cemetary.

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 03:15
(oocretty please can you try not to speak for other people's characters?thanks)

Willow rushed out into the cold night.if only i could do a locator spell,she thought
"no"she muttered aloud"for my own and everybody elses safety i must not do spells."but it would be much quicker,she again thought.i mean i don't even know where to start.

willow walked into the Magic Box.it was strangely empty.even if there were no customers anya or giles should be here.still there was no time to be curious and willow walked behind the counter,knelt down and started doing the locator spell.

a green light appeared and willow quickly stood."well that went ok"she whispered."perhaps i can do spells after all." and so willow walked into the misty night and disappeared after the light

:evil:
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 09:31
Greg had needed to park a few of blocks away from the house. The streets were covered with cars. "Wow," Dawn said. "I told you it was going to be big," Greg commented. dawn could here the music even when they were outside. "I'm surprised the neighbours haven't called the police yet," she said. "No, there's always at least one party on this block every night, most of the neighbours have never cared, and those that did no longer do," Greg smiled and kissed Dawn. He ran his hands through his black hair, put his arm protectivly around her waist and they walked into the house leaving Sarah and Paul who seemed to be having more fun in the car.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 11:10
willow walked through the streets after the light.eventually it stopped outside one house with extremely loud music.the light was very large and bright now and she knew dawn was in there.
she looked down at her clothes and decided they were not suitable for a party.she had to get in without looking like she was about to gate crash it and did a quick spell changing into tight jeans and a small crop-top."yuck"whispered willow.
she strolled into the house with a few boys whistling after her.immediately she found dawn.she didn't look as though she had been there a while and was doing sexy dances with some boy willow didn't know-in a revealing outfit.
"i'm so glad buffy isn't here"willow thought

she picked up some boy and started dancing,aiming towards dawn's direction.that way she could watch dawn without her seeing

[Edited on 22/12/2003 by eldir]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 08:42
Dawn was having the most fun she'd had in a long time. She finally had some time to act like a real teenager. She smiled up at Greg. You wouldn't have been able to tell at from looking at him but he had been really nice to her ever since she'd met him. He was almost a head taller than Dawn, with dark eyes and black hair, he wore tight black pants and a blood red shirt. He had a tattoo of a hissing snake/dragon wrapped around a dagger on his left arm and Dawn ran her fingers over it as they danced. He put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up. He gave a little half-smile and kissed her with a passion. She responded just as strongly.

[Edited on 28/07/2003 by lightning_princess17]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 04:57
Faith sighed and finished off her banana before tilting back in her chair.
"Look, I didn't catch much but...hey wait" Buffy had started out the door. Faith jumped up to follow her, thought about it a second, and then made her way to the door and headed in the opposite direction. She figured she'd do a little slaying and then a little dancing at the bronze.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 02:34
"oh dear"whispered willow."buffy's going to kill me"
"what was that babe?"the boy she had danced with asked her.willow gave him a disgusted look and walked off
"oh help,oh help,oh help.now what do i do?"willow muttered.

with a quick wave of her hand and a few mutterings the room fell into pitch black.everybody started screaming."not one of my better plans"willow said to a very confused girl stood next to her

she walked over to where dawn was,grabed her arm and pulled her outside

"dawn.well what a surprise.i didn't think it was you i was pulling,i thought it was that scum you were dancing with.what do you think you are playing at?it'a a dangerous world and you of all people should know that.Buffy told you not to go out for a reason and she's the slayer so you should listen to her.she knows all about the dangers and is the only one who can protect us.now come,faith was starting to say something important"

(ooc:merry christmas everybody!!!!):love:
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 07:21
Dawn's eyes were wide with surprise,"Willow!" Then she got angry, she ripped her arm away from Willow. "It was you," she cried, "you made the lights go out! What did you think you were doing! Greg's going to wonder where I went." It took Dawn a second to register what Willow had said, "What! Yes it's a dangerous world as everyone seems to remind me non-stop. Does that mean I'm supposed to be afraid of my own shadow?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 12:02
"Perhaps.But Buffy will know for sure.So lets go and find out.I do not know the latest danger but am anxious to find out.Who knows what will happen now."

(ooc:merry christmas all!):love:
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 06:46
"No," Dawn glared "I'm not going, Buffy can do whatever she wants. But I want to go back to the party. Back to my friends."

[Edited on 26/12/2003 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 05:39
"What are you talking about Dawn?I'm your friend,we all are.Buffy loves you-she just wants to protect you.Now i could leave you here but then you wouldn't know the latest news and then wouldn't be able to help in the morning.I know you want to be a normal teanager-we all do but we have jobs to do.We have to save people's lives.I know you can help,Dawn,please honey come home.I'm sorry that you can't live a normal life-and it's perfectly natural for you to be jealous of your friend's naivety but you have to be proud of who you are-becuase it will never change.You should count yourself lucky for knowing the dangers and not being naive,for having a sister and friends who love you so dearly they would die trying to protect you."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 05:41
Faith grinned as she licked blood from her busted lip. She'd killed three vamps and in the process saved a young girl. She was trying hard to earn Buffy's respect, ever since her little epiphany in L.A. She really was trying hard for redemption, honest, but Buffy didn't believe her. Oh well. Faith pushed open the doors to the bronze and was immediatly swept into the dancing sweating crowd gathered in front of the stage. Throwing her head back she let her hips follow the beat of the music and the rhythm of the crowd.

[Edited on 27/12/2003 by eldir]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email