Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Buffy the Vampire Slayer(free, no script)
on: December 27, 2003 07:32
Dawn sighed, she turned from Willow so she wouldn't see the tear threatening to fall from her eye. "Let me say good-bye to Greg, I'll meet you out here in a couple minutes," Dawn said as she headed back towards the house.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 04:32
Willow walked up and down the courtyard outside the bronze.Tears were also falling from her eyes and she wondered whether it would have been best if she had just let Dawn carry on dancing.It was hard for them all,but Dawn the worst.She was youngest and didn't understand the dangers as much as the others.
She knew she had to protect Dawn,but it was so hard.Of course she wanted to see her grow up to be a normal teenager-to have friends and boyfriends and loud parties and all but she was the slayers sister.
"Damn"Willow whispered.Then something dawned on her."Lights."She took off the spell and the Bronze became light again.But all at once she remembered all of Tara's warnings about doing too many spells and began crying worse than ever.
"Come back to me baby"she cried and fell to the floor in floods of tears.Tara would never see Dawn grow up-Willow knew that Tara had loved Dawn more than everybody,sometimes even Buffy.It must be hard for Dawn too,Willow thought and decided that she could not let her see her like this and stood,wiping her eyes.But this cannot carry on.There seemed a limitless amount of tears inside her and sooner or later everybody would see that Tara not being around any more was killing her.

(ooc:thanks everybody,this is going really cool.i'm so proud!!!:love: lol! keep it up everybody!!!!!)

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2004 03:02
"Please hurry up Dawn" Willow whispered as the cold seeped across her."Nobody should be alone in these cold nights.Besides,Buffy must be worried sick."

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by eldir]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 05:21
Faith was having a blast with her three boy dancing party when her slayer senses picked up some dead thing in the place. With a very mischieviouslittle grin Faith motioned the boys closer as they continued to dance. "Sorry boys, I have some business to take care of, but stay here and dont move. I promise I'll be back." She winked and then quickly found her way out of the crowd and over to a guy in a leather jacket talking to a little shy looking blonde. She watched as the two walked out the back door into the alley. Faith shook her head and she thought, "Why is it always the alley, do they even know how predictable they have become?"

She came out to the couple and shoved the vampire against the wall and looked at the frightened girl, who was no doubt wondering why her new friend had been trying to bite her, and smiled.
"Sorry sweetie, I saw him first."
The vampire just looked back and forth between Faith and his meal. Faith looked at the girl.
"Look, you don't want him. Just get out of here, unless you really do want to die."
At that, the girl took off out of the alley, and Faith set her attention on the vamp.
"Hey, that was my meal." He sputtered and he pushed Faith and threw a punch.
Faith ducked and caught him by the throat and pinned him against the wall.
"Oh, I'm so sorry --. Hey you got a name."
"Bradley." He said as he looked down. "My friends used to call me Brad."
"Oh, well I'm sorry Brad..Oh whats this?" Faith noticed a gold pendant that hing around his neck, and as she brought his attention to it she yanked it from his neck.
"Hey that's mine. You know you keep taking things from me." He remembered Faith was about to kill him and in another attempt to runaway shoved her arm out of the way and this time thought a kick might work.
Faith ciaght his foot and pushed him to the ground.
"Well...stealing from a dead person isn't really considered stealing now is it? Anyway, its way past your dusting time." With that the vampire was reduced to ash tray size.
Faith looked at the medalion she now held in her hand. There were all sorts of engravings on it.
"I'll leave this one to Willow...the research person...cause I just kill things." She left the alley and made her way slowly back to Buffy's house as she slipped the medalion into her pocket.
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 06:51
Dawn tapped Willow on the shoulder. Willow spun around glad to see it was Dawn. "I'm as ready to go as I will ever be," Dawn said with a sigh. She looked down at the clothes she was wearing, "Buffy's gonna kill me," she thought to herself.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 08:50
Eeva walked down the street, her long black hair hanging loosely on her shoulders, having a blue sheen. Her amethyst eyes looked on ahead, bored. She was wearing a red vinyl spaghetti string tank top covered with a long sleeved black fishnet shirt. Paired with it were a pair of black cargo pants and combat boots. She sighed as she walked, dreading to go home.

Her ankle length trench blew around her softly, a knife concealed in her sleeve. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she turned, hearing something. "Hello?" Her eyes were rimmed with black eyeliner tastefully and her face paled with white foundation. Her frosty pale lips frowned, hearing no reply. "Okay, I'm hearing things. Great." She kept walking when someone walked up behind her, tapping her shoulder.

Whirling around, she looked into the eyes of a teenage boy. He had a pale complexion and gothic look to him. He spoke softly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Eeva looked at him thoughtfully, he was kind of cute. But where did he come from? An image flashed through her mind, it was of the boy she had just barely met, trying to bite her. She took a step backwards. "I have to get going."

The boy grabbed her arm. "So soon? Why don't I walk you home?"

Eeva forced a smile, "no, thats okay, really. I have to go." She turned and began to walk away. The boy ran up behind her, grabbing her shoulders and spinning her around. "Stay." Pulling the knife from her sleeve, she stabbed it into his chest. Pulling it away, she noticed he was unnaffected by it, just flinching slightly. He grinned, his face shifting to its vampire state. "That was harsh. Now stay."

Eeva tried pulling away but he was too strong. He grabbed her head, turning it to the side, leaning close preparing to bite her.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 01:25
"Yeah i totally agree Dawn.I mean,i can't believe i went out the house in this!!We'll have to sneek in and get changed before she sees.Come on."
They start to walk off when they see Eeva and the boy.
"Hey you!What's going on here?"Willow did a quick spell that threw him off her and called to Dawn to stake him.Seeing the knife in the girl's hand she said"Metal doesn't work girl.Trust me,i know."

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 06:24
(ooc:because of school i wont be able to post on weekdays but i will on weekends. feel free to puppet me and ill catch up)
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 07:40
Dawn pulled out her stake. If living with the slayer had taught her anything, it was ALWAYS carry a stake. She was glad she had asked Faith how she managed to stay armed and still dress any way she wanted. Willow's spell surprised the vampire so it was really easy for Dawn to just stake him from behind. She cringed as the vampire dust fell on her.

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by maeghin]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 05:49
Eeva looked at Dawn and Willow. "Wait." She put her hand to her head, replacing her knife. "What exactly just happened." A headache began to come on, just like usual when she had a vision.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 12:48
Faith was coming around the coner when she saw Willow and Dawn and some other girl.
"Hey Wil. Here I found this." She handed over the medallion. "I don't really know that much on markings and figured I'd let you handle that."
She galnced at the girl who at the moment looked like she was gonna lose it. She had been with Angel in L.A. along with Codry and Wesely not too long ago, and the girl had the same pained look Cordy had once just before she had a vision. Faith walked slowly around behind the girl to catch her in case she did happen to have one of those vision things. And with this being Sunnydale, it wasn't all that hard to believe.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 05:26
(don't worry bout it celebrian,just come when you can!)

Willow took the medallion and turned it over slowly."Interesting."She put it in her pocket and looked back to the girls
"Good job Dawn.I told you you would be helpful.So Faith,um...what's the matter with her?Do you want to just take her back to Buffy and sort it there?Because i think we should get back now."
Willow glances over to Dawn and then back to Faith.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 03:48
"Guys it's getting late.If we are going to go,well we had better move quickly. I don't know about you but i haven't many weapons. I would hate to get caught in a vamp attack."Willow said to the others.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 04:19
Faith shrugged and helped the girl on her feet. Looking at her she smiled. "So you got a name? I'm Faith. That's Willow. Snd the one who made the vampire go poof is Dawn." Faith looked at willow. "Yah, lets get back. Mayeb Buffy has hade time to cool it and won't rip everyone's head off. Ohh and as for our friend here" She gestured toward Eeva. "I could be wrong, but I think the sudden headache comes from visions. I saw Cordy have one, and she looked just like that." Faith smiled as she turned on her heel and head back to Buffy's.

((ooc- i dont really have a plan for the medallion so you can be creative and come up with something...i just felt like bringing one into the story.))Image

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 05:01
Dawn shrugged. She looked at Faith who had picked up Eeva because she was in no condition to walk. Appart from the whole "cold blooded murder" thing, Dawn really admired Faith, who was in no way against having a little fun.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 05:35
"My name is Eeva." She looked at Faith. "Actually yes, they do come from visions."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 07:15
"Really? What did you just see? In fact,forget it. We can talk about it at home. Right now we really need to be moving." Willow bashed some of the dust off her that had come from the vampire,checked the medallion was still with her and started walking away. The others slowly started to follow.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 06:46
Buffy knew it was getting late and Dawn must be home by now so she walked from the cemetary and went home. She found the house quiet and peaceful.
"When Dawn gets home, I cant get mad, i ll just relax..."she spoke to herself.
She went upstairs to her room to shower and find her book until they got home.
"im sure she's fine, Willow is with her."

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 10:22
Willow and everyone tiptoed through the back door. "Faith, get Eeva a drink or whatever. Dawn,we'd better get changed before Buffy sees us." They run up the stairs,but then hear the shower running and quickly slow down. "It's ok,she won't hear us." They changed and came down again. Eeva and Faith are on the couch with drinks watching T.V. Dawn goes and sits with them while Willow goes into the kitchen to make a drink,then changes her mind and gets the medallion out of her pocket. She sits at the kitchen table and turns it around, looking at it very carefully.

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by piratesrule]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 10:45
Dawn was greatful that Willow was understanding enough to let her change before Buffy saw her. She changes quickly into one of her most "I'm a good little girl outfits" before sitting down on the couch next to Eeva. "So what do you think of the real Sunnydale," she asks.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 05:55
Eeva looked at Dawn. "Well, it's definately more exciting than anywhere else. But, it's kind of scary too. I'll adjust."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 02:24
Willow put the medallion back in her pocket and went back into the living room. "i'll talk to Giles about it tomorrow."she thought
"So Eeva,it doesn't look like Buffy's going to be ready any time soon,so what about your visions?What do you see? They could be quite useful to us.Oh,and was that your first vampire? i guess you should know Buffy and Faith are slayers so if you are in trouble again,they'll be there."

(ooc:does anyone want to do another character as well?it's just that we have no Xander,Giles or Anya and we might need them before long. If you want,just start playing them as well but if for some reason we get new players you will have to hand them over.ok??)
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 05:42
(ooc:i could take Xander for a bit)
Buffy got out of the shower, got some clothes on, and walked down to the kitchen. As she walked down the stairs, she heard the familiar voices of her friends Willow and Faith, her sister, Dawn and one other but she didnt know who.
"What's going on?"she asked them.
A knock came at the door, it was Xander.
"Hey, so whats for dinner?"
Buffy looked at him like he was crazy.

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 07:17
(ok thanks!!)
"Hey Xand,what are you doing here? Oh and hey Buffy,this is Eeva-she was being attacked by some vampire,Dawn killed it..."
They all look over to her who is beaming proudly
"She has visions or something,we didn't have time to ask too much. I thought it could be quite useful. Oh and here-Faith gave this to me-i'll show Giles tomorrow. Then i'll go researching and stuff"
Willow passes the medallion over to Buffy.

Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 02:51
((i can play anya...))

Faith went over to the fridge and took out a soda then pulled herself onto the counter and took a sip. A small scrap on her shoulder was already starting to heal.
"So welcome to Sunnydale Eva. Home of the big bad things with fangs,"
~~~~~
Anya opened the door and waltzed right in without knocking. She heard xander say something about dinner. "Hello Buffy. Willow. Faith. Dawn. and Hph.. Xander." She said that last name with a bit of anger. She saw some new girl sitting at the table. "Hello. I'm Anya. Ex-ex vengance demon at your sevice."
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 04:50
Dawn beemed at the mention of her kill and was very glad that Buffy seemed too preocupied with Eeva and the medallion to remember she had snuck out. She however was not stupid enough to draw attention to herself, so she simply nodded her greeting to Anya.
luvlijah
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:09
i love Buffy!! Can I join? Please please! I own seasons 1-5 but I haven't seen the 6th and 7th season
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:33
Eeva spoke, to no one in particular. "I actually had seen that he was a vampire. But, I wasn't sure how to kill him, and all I had was my knife. My visions are usually of what's going to happen, but they also show me what has happened, or what may happen. They like to almost taunt me, saying I can prevent it from happening." She began to think of what else she could add. "Oh, and they also show me people's true intentions. Which ahs come in handy quite often.

Anya walked in and walked over to her, "Hello. I'm Anya. Ex-ex vengance demon at your sevice."

((had to backtrack a bit there))

Eeva looked at the girl, extending her hand. "Um, hi..." She trailed off, unsure of what to say.Image

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 05:51
(sure you can come luvlijah!!the more the merrier!!!)

"I think you should get a takeaway pizza buff,it seems like we've got company." there was now 6 of them in her living room, all awaiting food.
"So Eeva, i guess you are going to be hanging round with us for a while...so i'll tell you all. Buffy and Faith are slayers,they kill demons and vampires.Dawn is Buffy's sister.I am a witch, Anya is an ex demon and Xander is...well...Xander. Xander and Anya used to go out but then...well now they don't. That's pretty much it."

[Edited on 1/20/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 12:11
Faith grinned as she heard the word pizza. "Mmmm. I could definatly go for one of those. Like I always say B, slaying makes me hungry. Not to mention dancing like crazy in a club full of, well I can leave my thoughts to myself. No fun in sharing them."

Anya sighed and pulled up a chair and sat down. "Hm. Pizza sounds good. So what are evil thing are we going to kill tonight?" She said as she noticed the medallion everyone was fiddling with.

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 07:50
"Well you can count me out,"Willow replied."I'm going straight to bed after pizza,i'm exhausted.And then tomorrow morning i'm taking that medallion,"she pauses to take it from Anya,"To Giles.We will look through the books and stuff 'cos i've got no lessons tomorrow morning. You can join me as soon as your lessons finish if you like.So,i'll go and order that pizza shall i?"
She walked out of the room and to the phone. She was feeling a strange power coming off the medallion and wanted to get it out of there before anybody noticed. "Giles can look after it tomorrow,so i've just got tonight to take care of it." For some reason,she felt that it was very important and there would be big trouble if she lost it. She considered putting it in her bedroom but she did not want to leave it for a second. Instead it went back in her pocket.

(ooc:hehe,it sounds like the One Ring!!!)
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 04:59
Eeva looked at the medallion as Willow took it. There was something familiar about it. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. She shook the thought from her mind, ignoring a shadow at the back of her head, trying to tell her something.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 07:51
"Pizza's all ordered,"Willow said as she came back into the room."Eeva,are you ok?You look kinda,thoughtful. What's on your mind? Anything we can help with?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 05:12
Eeva looked at Willow. "hmm? oh, no, it's nothing. really." She looked down at the table, brushing a strand of hair out of her face.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 12:15
Faith grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite. "Mmmm...yummy. Well if everyone is gonna head to bed, I gotta go find me a cheap motel to crash in for the night. C ya B and gang." She winked and grabbed another slice of pizza and she head out the the door.

[Edited on 1/29/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email