Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Buffy the Vampire Slayer(free, no script)
on: January 29, 2004 07:40
Willow smiled at Faith,and then turned her attention to Xander and Anya. "So,what brings you here?" She took a piece of pizza,though there wasn't much left now Faith had eaten, and settled in for a good scooby talk that would probably end in Xander and Anya argueing,and storming off in different directions.
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 10:13
Dawn had been quietly eating pizza and had decided that this would be a good time for her to leave before the group started reflecting on what had happened that night. She stood up and quietly said, "Um, I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed, Eeva I'll talk to you in the morning." She turned and started heading for her room.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:27
Buffy told Eeva she could stay the night in her room. Buffy chose to stay downstairs with Xander and Anya playing referee. "I think ill order another pizza."
She said to the two before Anya had the chance to call Xander a pig.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 05:05
Eeva smiled, "thanks" She ate a few slices of pizza and then went to buffy's room, falling fast asleep. she however, did not have a peaceful sleep. As she slept she was disturbed by nightmares.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 09:27
"Don't worry about pizza,i'm going straight to bed too. There won't be anybody left standing to eat by the time pizza comes. Except those two,"Willow nudged her head in Xander and Anya's direction. She went to her room,got changed and lay on the bed. She couldn't settle though. She got up,took the medallion from her pocket and put it in her hand and then under the pillow. Then she fell straight to sleep-a very disturbing,nightmarish sleep.

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 07:44
Eeva sat up quickly, her head pounding. She placed a hand to her head, wishing the pain would stop. The dream was still fresh in her mind. As she thought more about it, it faded away, leaving the fear with no recollection of what she was afraid of.

((I'm bringing in another char, she can have something to do with the medallion, if thats ok with everyone. If not, she'll just be another random char.))

-------------------------

Tru walked through the wall of light, stepping into our world. She wore a top and skirt made of black leather and chainmail. She carried an odd looking sword sheathed, strapped to her back by means of a harness.

Her hair was a deep red, scattered with black, strawberry, and rich brown streaks. It fell across her right shoulder, tied in place with a piece of leather. Two strands framed her face, bringing out her elegant features. Around her forehead she wore a piece of roped leather, wrapped twice around, symbolizing her warrior status.

As she walked, her translucent amber colored eyes scanned the area. Her skin was warmly tanned by the sun, glowing slightly under the moonlight. A few late-night stragglers looked at her, whispering under their breath, calling out names. She simply smiled, parting her blood stained red lips, baring vampire fangs. Unlike the sunnydale vampires, her face did not morph into a grotesque form when she fed.

She bared 4 tattoos, one for each of the elements. A dragon on her upper left arm, a serpent on her right fore arm, a greay wolf on her lower back, and a hawk tattooed across her soulders, a wing on each shoulder blade.

Tru looked to the sky as crimson lightning bolts illuminated it.

--------------------

Eeva looked out the window, seeing the lightning bolts. Pert of her dream came back to her, she had been standing in the road when the sky was lit up by red streaks.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 06:20
(course you can!)

Willow also woke and went to the window to see the lightning bolts,and exactly the same time as Eeva did-but of course neither of them knew as they were in different rooms. Ever since she had become a witch she had been having dreams sometimes,and they were always really important. Sadly,she was no slayer, and always had trouble remembering them. There was something to do with lightning-she searched her brain desperatly-and a girl in leather and chainmail. A vampire,Willow thought.She must be important,but she had no idea what for.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 09:56
Buffy got to bed late but even the little sleep she had was restless. She had had dreams before that came true and she sinced this too. She could see a vampire's fang on the face of a girl in leather. There was more to the dream but she awoke before the dream continued. She awoke to bright lightning striking the night sky in deep, dark red.
"What now?"she thought.
She had to find Willow and Giles. She had to call the gang together. They needed to know more...
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 02:06
Faith had found a run down motel a few blocks from Buffy's house. Opening the door she walked in and kicked off her boots. She left the curtains open as she lay down in the coffe and other unidentifiable stained bed, not bothering to pull back the covers. After turning and tossing, she awoke completely to lighting flashing across the night sky. Faith closed her eyes for two seconds thinking it might still be the strange dream she'd been having but when she opened them again, it was all real. It always was in Sunnydale. She changed clothes, grabbed her boots and hurridly put them on then rushed out the door back to Scooby head quarters.

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by Abraon]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 05:09
Tru looked around, two strands of hair on either side of har face moving slightly in what little breeze there was. She walked along, the night eerily silent. As she walked, she listened, hearing everything. She heard rats scurrying through alley-ways, children tossing and turning in their sleep, and Faith, running towards Buffy's house.

She faded into the shadows as the slayer ran past. After she passed, Tru stepped out of the shadows speaking. Her voice was as cool as a stream, flowing from her mouth with a slight accent. "You're witch friend has something of mine. And I want it back." She smiled, her fangs showing slightly.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 06:01
"Well she ain't having it" Willow declared after Faith explained what had happened. The whole scooby gang were in Buffy's living room-even Giles, xander and Anya had been called over. They were all sat in dressing gowns with hot drinks,wondering what on earth to do. Giles took the medallion from Willow(it was the first time he had seen it).
"Why didn't you bring this to me straight away?"He asked Willow.
"I'm sorry, i din't realise it was so important. I was going to bring it over in the morning.
"Buffy and Faith,get the weapons ready,just in case this vampire decides to come over and get it back.Willow,get on the computer-find out everything,anything.Xander,Anya,um,you can help her. Eeva,try and,um,get a vision."Giles says. They all look at him confused but then disperse-realising they don't want to get on the wrong side of an english man who is deprived of sleep and cups of tea.

(Sorry about that! I'm not making fun of the English,i am English myself!!)

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 03:55
Buffy called Faith up to her room. "OK i have a trunk full of axes and swords and some stakes here. Under the bed are some more so just search and prepare."she called to Faith.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 01:54
Wiilow logs onto the computer,gets a drink and settles down for a long time of searching the web looking for anything at all that might help them. She finds various sites that look to be helpful,but aren't. She becomes detirmined not to give up,though it's hard.

(Kiiiiiiittttty, where arrrrrrrrrreeee yoooouuu???-leggygirl)

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:36
She quickly finds something that could prove useful,prints it off and runs to Giles. "Look what i have Giles," She pants and thrusts the paper at him. "That's interesting," He replied. "That's very interesting!"

(So sorry,couldn't help that little potc quote then. It was calling me. Anyway,where is everybody?)

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
lightning_princess17
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 01:44
(Fine Giles just leave Dawn out of everything. lol.)

Having been given no task to perform just as she had expected Dawn had decided to just keep Eeva company. "So...um... can you do that? Can you make yourself have a vision?" she asked, "Or does Giles not know what he's talking about?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 07:46
Eeva looked to Dawn. "Well, I'm not sure, I guess I've never tried." She shrugged her shoulders. "Guess it's worth a shot." She sat in a chair, staring straight ahead of her. Her eyes were intent upon nothing in particular.

----

Tru felt Eeva willing herself for a vision. "If a vision is what you want, a vision is what you'll get." She smiled, her fangs showing. Closing her eyes, she raised her hands, crmson lighting flashing through the sky.

----

Eeva heard the crackle of the lightning, it startling her slightly. She then closed her eyes, as a chill had run up her spine. Pictures flashed through her mind. She saw children, dying in the streets, vampires running around, killing everyone they saw. She gripped the arms of the chair she was in. The sun shone down on the streets, making the blood seem more vibrant. Thoughts started racing through her mind. Sun? But vampires can't walk around in the sunlight. She then saw The girl in leather and chainmail, she wore the medallion on a necklace, smiling evily.

The vision then took a different turn, she saw herself walking around in the vision. Her eyes shut tighter, she had never been in the vision herself. And yet, there she was, as plain as day. She walked into a house, that appeared to be Buffy's. As she entered, she saw horrible things. Everyone of her new friends were there, dead. Each had died a different, terrible death. She saw Dawn walk into the room, wondering what had happened. Her breathing became much heavier when she saw herself holding a sword. She walked towards Dawn, thrusting the sword into her stomach.

She now gripped the chair so tightly, her knuckles had turned white. She began to shake her head, eyes still closed. "No, no, no!" she yelled. She was deep into the vision, Tru refusing to let her mind go.

----

Tru laughed, getting pleasure out of her fear and pain. She then spoke to Eeva telepathically, Tell your friends what you saw, let them know when I get the medallion, they shall all die just like you imagined, and the vampires will walk during the day, ruling your world. With that she released Eeva, the lighting dying down.

----

Eeva opened her eyes, gasping for breath.

((sorry its so long, i was just in the zone i guess, lol))

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 06:21
(Hey don't worry about it,i'm glad you are all still alive!! Haven't heard from you for ages!! Oh, and Giles apologises to Dawn!!)

Willow and the others raced into the room when they heard the yelling. Eeva was sat ghost white,her hands digging into the chair.
Willow sat on the floor in front of her,holding her hand and whispering that it would all be ok.
"Eeva,Eeva-i'm sorry,but you have to tell us what you saw. It's really important. Eeva,can you hear me? It's Willow."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 06:27
Eeva snapped out of it, looking at Willow, beads of sweat on her forehead. She gasped for breath, forcing herself to speak. "the medallion. We can't let her have it. It will allow all the vampires to walk during the day. they'll kill everyone, in cluding you guys, and then force me to....to..." She trailed off, insisting she didn't remember the rest. Truth was, she didn't want them to know that she was going to be used against them.

---------

Tru smiled even greater. "Won't be long now she said."
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 01:02
Faith went up to Buffy's room and grabbed a few stakes a placed them in different places...her boots, pants, pockets...and then reached for the axe. Sharp and pointy, just the way I like it.

Suddenly there was a scream from downstair and Faith, axe in hand, rushed down to see what was going on. She put the axe down, resting against the wall, just before she went it. Eeva looked as if she had just seen a ghost...or something much worse.

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:28
"Damn," Willow said as she stood up. "Damn damn damn!" She shouted-shocking everybody as she was normally so quiet.She snatched the medallion from Giles and started to try some spells on it. He protested at first but then went over and tried to help. "What are we going to do Giles?" She whispered.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 07:00
Buffy followed Faith dowstairs. "Eeve, are you ok?"she asked, knowing that she was not telling all she knew. Buffy relaxed a little and tried to help Willow somehow,"Hey Willow calm down. This vampire isnt gonna win. I've had dreams like this, but we could always prevent the coming attacks. We are strong but we have to find this vampire's weaknesses and we will destroy the medallion, but i think we should still learn more about it"

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by Gilraen]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 08:23
Willow tried to calm down,she knew she would only end up worrying everybody.
"I know Buffy,but i can't find any info anywhere. I looked all over the internet,over every vampire cd rom and books and things we have but there's nothing. Not a thing. I don't see what else we can do,"She whispered,only loud enough for Giles and Buffy to hear.
She was terrified. She knew it was only one vampire and it was their strongest scooby gang at the moment to date-what with two slayers and a powerful witch(well she was getting there) but still she hated not knowing what would happen.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 04:24
Come on guys-don't let the thread die!!!

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email