Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post Cirith Thoronath (feel free to join)
on: December 21, 2003 12:37
Elerrina Gil-Estel rode her horse Laurelin through the woods towards Lothlorien. She was on her way to see Galadriel and Celeborn about an important matter. Her long black hair flowed behind her and her purple eyes glittered in the sun as she spoke quietly and reassuringly to Laurelin. Like her the horse was black and the horse's mane had a blood red streak that ran through it, just like her hair. They were a pair made for each other. The sun shown down on them as they trotted along a rarely travelled road. Suddenly she heard whistling and quickly moved her horse into the shadows, becoming alomost invisible in the shadows.

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by InweSilimaure]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Cirith Thoronath (feel free to join)
on: December 21, 2003 12:57
Fëanáro Lorindol was riding though the forest in the safety of the shadows whistling an elvish tune. He was on his horse Avathar. He and Avathar were talking to each other in elvish.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 01:03
Elerrina watched as a strange elf on a horse passed by. She wondered where they were going. She silently dismounted her horse, because a walking horse would be too noticable, and very silently followed the elf. She wanted to find out where he was going. Elerrina was very good at keeping quiet and the elf did not notice her.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 01:20
Fëanáro rode to an inn and dismonted his horse then walked in to the inn. He sat down at a table.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 01:26
Elerrina entered the inn, her hood now covering her face, and sat in the shadows in the corner of the inn. She watched the elf, who was also sitting in the shadows much like herself. She listened to all of the conversations and sounds in the inn, but kept her eyes focused on this strange elf. Her purple eyes gleamed in the fire light that danced about the room, lighting her face now and again.
eldir
Mirkwood Enigma
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 03:27
Ok guys, I'm locking this thread for the time being. It really doesn't belong here, and as soon as Inwe tells me where to move it to, I'll move it. You can then post in it there. I'll leave it here for a day or so, and I will edit this post to tell you where the thread will be moved to.

Thanks,

Eldir

Edited to say:

Inwe has informed me that Totally Tolkien is preferable, so I shall be moving this thread to that subforum tomorrow (Dec. 25) so that everyone gets a chance to see what's happening. You can post again once it's there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Edited on 24/12/2003 by eldir]
eldir
Mirkwood Enigma
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 02:16
Off you go, guys! Thanks for your patience.Image

[Edited on 25/12/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Arwen1858
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 10:33
A tall elf with long, golden hair, and clear blue eyes walked into the inn, and sat down at one of the tables. Her name was Laerlass. She was on her way home to Lothlórien, and was stopping in for a drink. She was surprised to note that there were there was already an elf there, and a Dunedan, and both were sitting back in the shadows, as if hoping to go unnoticed. But they couldn't escape her notice, and her curiousity was aroused. A barmaid asked her what she would like, and she ordered a mug of cider, then sat back and watched the other two.

[Edited on 26/12/2003 by Arwen1858]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 10:38
(occ welcome! but I am not an elf I am a Dunedain)
Elerrina noticed another elf enter the inn out of the corner of her eye and she wondered why this elf was here.
Arwen1858
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 06:47
((sorry! I'll edit the post and fix that!))

Laerlass walked over to the elf and introduced herself. 'Suilad! Laerlass i eneth nín.*'

*Greetings! My name is Laerlass.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 07:07
Elerrina watched as the elf maiden introduced herself to the other elf that she was watching. Many drunks were dancing and singing on the tables blocking her view so she didn't see most of what was going on. The ranger's purple eyes glittered in the fire light as she sat. She was wondering if this elf man would ever do anything interesting or if she should just slip out and quit wasting her time. She didn't even know why she had decided to follow this elf.

[Edited on 27/12/2003 by Gilraen]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2004 04:33
"My name is Fëanáro Lorindol," he said confused.
Arwen1858
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 08:41
((sorry!! I forgot I wasn in this one!!))

'Mae Govannen! As there are no other elves here, I thought perhaps we could get aquainted.'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 06:32
Elerrina watched the two elves as they commenced a discussion, speeking in their native elvish, as if to keep anyone else from understanding. But she knew elvish very well. She decided to move alittle closer so as to hear what they were saying. She went up to the bartender and ordered a drink. The bartender studdered when he spoke because he was afraid of her. She still had her hood on, so it covered her face and made her look threatening indeed. She sat in shadow nearer to the two elves and removed her hood so as not to look suspisous. The red streak through her hair reflected the fire light and looked like fire itself and her eyes glittered in the firelight, but not with happiness, but rather with saddness.

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by Gilraen]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 01:50
Fëanáro and Laerlass were speaking quietly in elvish, when out of the corner of his eye he saw that the person he had seen earlier moved closer to where they were sitting. The cloaked person had removed her hood, she was a woman. She had a long red streak in her black hair it gleamed like fire in the shadows.Who is that?" Fëanáro said to Larelass, gesturing to the girl in the shadows.

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 10:37
(occ: I really need more people PLEASE join!:blush: now I feel stupid but yeah we could use more people because I am getting bored watching two elves talk I WANT ACTION!!!:blush
Arwen1858
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 11:51
'I'm not sure,' Laerlass replied. 'I've never seen her before.'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 11:58
(occ: Thank you Arwen )

Elerrina realized that the elves were talking about her, her cover was blown. 'well I might as well introduce myself.' she thought to herself as she got up and walked over. "Hello, I noticed that you were talking about me and I figure that i might as well introduce myself to you. My name is Elerrina Gil-Estel. I have been watching you for sometime now, trying to discover why two elves would be travelling alone and so far from their homes." The red streak through her hair glowed brightly as it tended to do as her deep purple eyes watched, waiting for a response from the elves.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 01:48
Nethiel walks into the inn, a bit flustered. She orders a drink and immediately sits down with a loud group of men who welcome her with open arms. "Nethiel! Long time no see, !" She nods smiling and begins talking with them.

[Edited on 10/1/2004 by Gilraen]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 09:31
(ooc: welcome to my rp Lady_Elwing !)

Elerrina noticed another elf enter the inn. She recognised this elf from her many visits to Lorien. Elerrina walked up to the table where the elf was sitting and said in elvish, "It has been awhile since I have seen you Nethiel." then in the common speech she added, "What have you been up to all this time?"
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 09:47
(ooc: Thanks Inwe!)
Nethiel smiled when she saw her friend approaching. "Mellon nin!" She stood up and hugged Elerrina. "It has been long. I have done many things since I left Lorien last. I found out how old I am. I am 4,560!" She sat down again and made room for Elerrina. "Come, let's talk."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 03:06
"Yes we must catch up. I want to hear everything you have been doing and don't spare any details. I also want to know how you found out how old you are." Elerrina said thrilled to see her friend once again. She invited Nethiel to join her at a table near the fire. She sat down purple eyes glittering and the red in her hair glowing like fire.

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 04:09
Nethiel called the barmaid over and got a drink for Elerrina and herself. "Well, what can I tell you," She said, leaning back comfortably. "For some ten years I mingled through Bree and Rivendell, running into Aragorn often. Great man he is. After that I went to Lothlorien, half a mind to talk to you. But when i got there, you weren't around. I had also gone there in hope to find more about myself, since so many people mistook me for Galadriel. When I was there, I found some files with a minor mention who I supposed to be me. 'Galadriel's sister gives birth to baby , but hasn't been seen since.' 4,560 years ago. I showed it to a few people, and most were certain it was me. Strange thing, though. They said 'Galadriel's sister' not whatever her name may be. Galadriel has long since forgot." She finished her ale and sighed. "Since then i have been searching for you, but tonight I thought I should get some rest, and guess my surprise when you appeared!" She laughed lightly and put her face in her hands. "I am tired. You can tell me what you're up to tommorrow."

[Edited on 1/11/2004 by Lady_Elwing]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 06:01
Fëanáro and Laerlass both got up and walked over and sat down by Elerrina and Nethiel. "What are you two talking about," Fëanáro said cautiously not wanting to impose.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 12:15
Nethiel looked at him suspiciously. "Just my doings since we last met." She said reluctantly. "What does it mean to you?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 12:26
(ooc: Hey i was just wondering If you wanted to join another rpg I started on Non tolkien Lady_Elwing?)
Elerrina cut in before the elf could reply and said, "If it wasn't for this elf we wouldn't have met up here. You see i was acctually going the other way, when I noticed this elf and I thought to myself 'why would an elf be in these parts' so I decided to follow him and he lead me here. So you see you actually should be thanking him for being so strange." She laughed as she finished.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 01:03
(ooc: I'll check it out, Inwe)
Nethiel smiled and relaxed a little. "Oh, ok." she said. "So, what is your name?" Then her smile broadened and she sai, "You strange elf."

[Edited on 1/12/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 02:56
"My name is Fëanáro Lorindol," he said scared because of the look on her face.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:09
"Well, Fëanáro Lorindol, I am Nethiel of Lothlorien. You seem troubled. Is something wrong?" She looked around suddenly lowered in her seat.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 06:39
"It's because of the way you looked at me earlier it made me nervous." Fëanáro said nervously.

[Edited on 1/14/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 06:28
Nethiel laughed softly and shook her head, but still made sure to be low in her seat. "I am sorry I scared you." She said in a fake apologetic way, but nonetheless it was sincere. "Now, I do not mean to disturbe everyone, but if we could go into the lounge over there-" She nodded towards an open door that led into a room. "I would feel more comfortable. It's hard to have a normal conversation in this place." One of the men from the group she was in ealier cried a greeting to her, and she nodded, faking a smile.
inwe_telemnar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 07:10
as the elves were walking to the lounge they just about trip over a little lady hobbit.
" hey watch were you are going, please don't step on me. what is going on elves in the shire."
"ooouuu ale"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 07:40
"Calm down my hyper little hobbit friend. Would you kindly tell us your name after we have sat down?" Elerrina asked calmly. She then turned to Nethiel and said, "How long will you be staying here? Or is this your permanent residence now? As for me I will be leaving tomorrow morning. I am on my way back to Lorien to speak with Lady Galadriel."
inwe_telemnar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 12:36
my name is gwen, gwen baggins. who are you. i live in buckland. where are you from. gosh cant we have something to :drool:eat or drink in this place. i will be right back.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 01:57
"May, that little hobbit is sure hyper." Fëanáro said as Gwen left.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email