Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Cirith Thoronath (feel free to join)
on: June 10, 2004 03:49
Rohan...
Hawthorn scratched absentmindedly at his forehead. Though his feet had traveled far, they had never taken him to the south. The land there was made up of plains, he'd heard. He didn't like that. A lack of groundcover made him uncomfortable, although...
He glanced over towards Nethiel, and towards Simbelarie. They seemed the least likely sorts that he would ever find himself beginning to think had something of sense in them. An Elf, and a Dwarf lady. Very strange.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 08:42
(ooc: Im back )

Elerrina was glad to see the plains of Rohan but also filled with sorrow. She knew that she would have to say goodbye to her dearest friend in a matter of a day or so of travel.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 02:10
((OOC: Oh my god, I haven't been on forever! Our computer is totally screwed up and I haven't had internet for the last month or so. *gasp!* Hopefully it will work for good this time.))

Nethiel glanced over at Hawthorn and smiled as if she could read his mind. "Have you ever been to Rohan before, Hawthorn? It's absolutely beautiful here. Romantic, maybe." (Come on, everyone, together now, "Ooh-ooh-ooh!!") she then smiled her smile which made you think she was either laughing at you, or flirting with you, and turned away.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 05:37
Elerrina smiled when she heard Nethiel's comments. She looked ahead and saw the vast plains of Rohan stretching before her. The sun had begun it's decent to the horizon and the sky had begun to turn soft shades of orange, pink and purple. She halted her horse and said, "We will camp here for the night." She dismounted and pulled her bag off Laurelin's back, 'Run free my friend, but return at dawn's first light." She whisphered to the horse, who whinnied and took off at a full gallop. Then she turned to the others, "Ethener, would you and Hawthorn please go and collect some firewood?" She asked.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 10:51
Hawthorn smiled wolfishly.
"You sure 'bout that, Missy? I could jest run off'nya."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 12:14
Elerrina smiled at Hawthorn, "I am trusting you. If you decide to run off I will not stop you. But I hope you will not." She didn't have the energy to chase him and besides she didn't want to force anyone to come with her now that the danger had been revealed to her.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 02:22
Hawthorn stopped in his tracks, shocked. His eyes narrowed and he walked deliberately to Elerrina, pulled off a glove and felt her forehead for a fever.
FaramirandEowynForever146
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 02:33
"He won't be running if I have anything to do with it." said Ethener jokingly. He too, of course, really did trust him. All his life he had been a very trusting person. He trusted everyone in the company, although Hawthorn seemed at times diffucult to handle, and the dwarf sometimes reminded him of his less than pleasant experiences with the dwarves, and Coronath....he was often very silent and distant, but lately had been questioning Ethener about his travels and about his home. He always kept his face hooded too. Ethener wondered about him, recalling some vague memory but not knowing what it was. Shaking all this from his mind, he said, "Now let's go, Hawthorn. And I expect you to do some work too. Let's go."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:04
(ooc: that was great Bingo ^.^ I expected Hawthorn to do nothing less ^.^)

Elerrina watched Ethener lead Hawthorn off and smiled to herself. Then she turned to Coronath, 'I am very glad that you are all right. But one thing bothers me, how did you manage to escape. That is still not clear in my mind why the orcs would let you live instead of killing you on the spot."
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:16
"I do not know why they did not kill me. For all I know, they might have been close to doing so, but a fight broke out among the Orcs. A pretty violent fight too, though I know not what it was over. Anyway, they started fighting and I managed to escape."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 01:30
"That sound strange. They didn't tie you up then?" Elerrina said as she got up and went to her pack. As she reached her pack she suddenly scraemed and fell to her knees. Blood flowed from her side freely and began to pool around where she fell.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 06:18
Hawthorn wheeled around at the sound, bumping into Ethener, whom he shoved aside and to the ground as he ran back through the trees towards the scream.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 03:56
Ethener followed quickly after Hawthorn back towards the camp, where they saw Elerrina bent over holding her side. Blood trickled down to the ground where she knelt. Ethener rummaged through his pack for the medicine that the Elven healer had given him. Running up to Elerrina, he took a cloth and cleaned the wound and then applied the medicine. He made her try to stretch out and rest, as he told the others, "Her wound has opened up again. It must have been a strong poison in that blade. For now we shall have to rest here and wait."
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 06:39
Hawthorn swore under his breath. The smell of blood could attract all manner of things, and they were in an unprotected place. He checked his bowstring.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 01:59
Elerrina looked up at Ethener, "I'm fine. Do not worry about me." She winced as he applied the medicine to her wound, 'I don't understand it. the wound should have had plenty of time to heal by now...' she thought to herself.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 02:08
Everyone was soon gathered around Elerrina trying to help her and make her as comfortable as possible. Coronath knelt down beside her opposite Ethener. Once he looked up and studied Ethener's face for a moment, but when Ethener exchanged the glance, he quickly bowed his head. "Now," said Ethener, when he had done all he could for Elerrina, "let us go back and gather some wood, Hawthorn. We shall have need of a fire if we must stay here for a while."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 02:18
Elerrina was not really enjoying all of the attention and kept insisting that she was fine. "Please I am alright, don't worry for....." She suddenly fell unconcious as pain flowed through her body like a bolt of lightning.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 06:22
"What the--?!" Hawthorn checked a cry as he spun to see Elerrina collapse. "Oh, for...!"

He prodded her gently with the end of his bow.

[Three for four, Inwe!]
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 11:01
Nethiel had slumped into the shadows quietly and unnoticed. "is it working?" A very quiet voice whispered behind her. She turned to face a very eager and dirty man. Standing just shy of six feet tall, wearing all black and an evil grin on his face, he nudged her in the ribs. "Is it? Is it?" Nethiel rolled her eyes and looked at him. She suddenly looked less beautiful and more sinister. "Of course it's working, you maggot. Do you see them all crowded around her? Even Galadriel couldn't get past what was in that blade." She glanced behind her shoulder to make sure no one was looking. "And besides," a grin spread scross her lips as she turned back, "I haven't gotten my way with that man from Bree. Piece of work he is." The man looked over her shoulder at Hawthorn. he scrunched up his face a little, but said, "Well, Lord's orders. You get one free kill." Nethiel rolled her eyes. "I know the Lord's orders. What do you think I've been doing for the past month? Sitting on my buff smoking?" The man shook his head and Nethiel whispered seductively in his ear, "Make sure he sends you back next time, Carahal. Now get back to Lord Vana. He'll want a report." The man smiled at her, then ran silently into the woods. Nethiel returned to the group as if she had never left.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 12:23
Elerrina was in a cold sweat and in intense pain. She suddenly opened her eyes and grabbed the end of Hawthron's bow, then with a pained voice said, "Do not do that again or I will break your face." she was breathing heavily and closed her eyes again.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 01:19
"Oh, move over!" she pushed Hawthorn over slightly and pulled a leather pouch out of her pocket. she extracted some brown/green muck from it and began applying it to the wound. "Not the best smelling stuff, but this should deffinately help."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 02:14
Elerrina's breathing became more normal, but was still labored. She did not open her eyes and did not move very much. She just lay there.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: August 21, 2004 05:12
Hawthorn's eyes narrowed and he rubbed the back of his hand against the bridge of his nose.

"Wha's THAT stuff?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2004 08:08
Elerrina heard people talking around her, but didn't show any response to it. She found that if she lay completely still without moving, the pain wasn't so bad.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2004 08:23
((*cries* I miss everyone! FaEF where are you *cries*))
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2004 03:18
((I'm here! I'm just not sure what to do))
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2004 05:49
((Well Elerrina is in a ton of pain.....and you guy(name escapes me) has the potion...))

[Edited on 10/29/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 09:41
((sorry, I'm still confused about Nethiel))

Ethener watched as Nethiel put some sort of muck on Elerrinas's wound. "No!" he said to her. "This will be better." He pulled out the bag that the Elven healer had given him and applied it. "Just lie here and rest, Elerrina. We need to get a fire going if we're going to stay here tonight."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 12:49
a slight pained smiled came onto Elerrina's face as she heard Ethener, "Thank...you..." she said quietly, almost a whisper.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2005 05:09
((*pokes the thread* is anyone still alive?))
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email