Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
Post .Hack: After Fact
on: January 12, 2004 03:06
I'm making a .Hack: rpg, it is basted on the game not the show. But if you like you can be any character from the show, the game or a made up one. My character will be Pheonix, he is a Blademaster. He wares Black and silver armer, white hair, and he also has wings. My character is basically Balmung so please no one be him.
I need people to play:
Kite
Blackrose
Orca
Wiseman
And a lot of other characters that I don't what to go though because it would take forever.

Pheonix had just logged in after a month of rebuilding when the people had opened "The World" back up. He looked around and saw that they had fixed every thing. He desided to what for some of his friends to log in.

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: .Hack: After Fact
on: January 13, 2004 11:54
Kite sat there, until he saw Balmung. When he saw him h ebegan to log out and go to ^Hidden forbidden HolyGround. "Wai----" Balmung began to say, but Kite was already gone. He would have to get over it.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 02:21
(occ: So are you going to be Kite than.)

"I bet he went to ^Hidden forbidden holyground," Pheonix thought to him-self. He gated to ^Hidden forbidden holyground and hope he could find Kite.

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 05:20
((Mine is made up-Blade master with a big sword.))

Raven watched the streets looking for anything out of the ordinary. He has been playing this game for a few months now. He always looked for battles. They were practically his life. He was already level 20 now.

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by maeghin]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 02:21
Pheonix arrived at ^Hidden forbidden holyground and walk into a big building that looks like a church. There was a big statue of with chans around it. He looked all around but did not find Kite anywhere. Then he thought that he had heard a noise.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 05:21
Aranel Séregon had logged into The World and gone straight to ^Hidden forbidden holyground to have a look around. She had just reached Level 25, therefore mastering her shapeshifting abilities. While exploring, she came across a very large creature that didn't belong in this stage. It was huge and green with its head on its left arm instead of on its shoulders and had a huge sword. 'What the heck is that?' she thought to herself very confused. 'oh well....' So she attacked it figuring that she could raise her level. She shifted in to a giant bird and began to attack it, but it was no use, the creature hit her to the ground. She immediatly got back up and shifted into a tiger and began attacking once again. 'Man this thing is strong!' she said to herself as she continued her attacks.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 12:58
Pheonix was still looking for Kite when he heard a loud noise that sounded like fighting. Then without warning a big monster and a strange character brusted through the door. Pheonix rushed over to help fight he took one swing at it and killed it. "Are you ok," Pheonix said worried. "What is your name and what are you doing here."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 01:11
"Why do you care? Its not like it's any of your business who i am or what I am here for. And that was MY monster! That would have raised my level. So don't go lecturing me. I should be asking what you are doing here." Aranel said, blowing off so steam. Then after calming down she said, "My name is Aranel Séregon, and my reasons for being here are none of your business." with that she turned herself into a falcon and flew away, trying to get away from him so he wouldn't ruin her chance of going up to the next level. She had every intention of gating out to find stronger monsters to fight because she had been unable to find anything worth fighting, except that big monster. She also hadn't found what she was looking for......

ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 06:23
Pheonix ran up behind Aranel who was flying in the air. "DID YOU CHECK YOUR LEVEL." Pheonix said loudly.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 07:08
Aranel checked her level and realized that she had gone up by two. She landed near the gate and transformed back, her long black hair swirling around her head. Without saying a word she gated out and went back to Mac Anu. What was up with that guy? she asked her self. She walked down the stairs thinking to her self, walking to the magic shop to see if they had any new magic items. Suddenly she heard a voice behind her. She turned around and the guy said, "My name is Sora. Give me your member address."
Aranel glared at him and said, "why don't you come over here and make me."
He moved so fast she couldn't keep up with his movements and before she knew it he had her by the neck. 'Now be a good little girl and give me your address and I won't kill you."
"Bug off." Aranel said as she transformed into a mouse and ran behind him. Then before he knew what was going on she transformed into a panther and killed him. "That'll teach you for messing with me when i am in a bad mood." Aranel said and walked off.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 07:57
Back at ^Hidden forbidden holyground Pheonix was surprise how rude that girl was. There was still no sign of Kite any where so he went back to Mac Anu. He went to the weapons shop so he could buy the weapon he had been saving up for. He ask the owner if he still had the weapon he wanted to get. "I still have the sword you wanted," the owner said. "Thats great news I'll take it!!"Pheonix said excitedly. The owner gave the sword to Pheonix. "Yes this is the sword I've been wanting for along time," Pheonix said loudly. It was call Pheonix tail and it was a level 54 sword for a blademaster and it was the only one of its kind. It was a very rare sword that cost him 90000000GP. This is a nice weapon to have because it goes up levels with you, but a bad thing is it cost a lot and you have to be level 54 before you can use it. Pheonix left the weapons shop and saw Aranel at the magic shop so he went over there. "So did you say you wanted to go up levels," Pheonix said to Aranel. "I know a place with really high leveled monsters and if you decided you what to go meet me at *Discover ghostly Battlefield." Pheonix then ran to the gate and gated to server *.Then he called Sanjuro to ask him if he wanted to come."I'll come,"Sanjuro said bravely.Then they went to *Discover ghostly Battlefield.

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 08:37
'What is with this guy? how does he keep finding me?' Aranel thought to herself as she entered the Magic Shop. "Do you have anything new and interesting?" She asked the shop keeper.
"Yes we have Ice Storm. It costs 2,000 GP. Aree you interested?" The shopkeeper replied.
"Yeah that sounds like a good thing to have." She smiled and gave him 2,000 GP. "Oh and do you have Speed Charm?"
"Yes that costs 1,000 GP." She handed him 1,000 GP and said thank you and left. She walked to the gate and said, "Well i might as well go and check this *Discovered ghostly battlefield place." She said and gated to server*. Then she warped to *Discovered Ghostly Battlefield. She spotted the guy with black wings that had been bugging her. He was with another guy. She walked up and said, "Well I decided to come and check this place out. By the way you never told me your name. And who is this other guy?"
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 08:49
"My name is Pheonix and this is Sanjuro," Pheonix said. "Well are you two ready to go to the dungon." "I'm ready."Sanjuro said nervously, because he is only level 25 and Pheonix is level 55. It is so hard to keep up with him, Sanjuro said to himself.

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 11:41
Black Roze finally logging -after a week of being grounded- looked around for Kite but he was no where to be found 'grrr... I beat he is off leaving up with out me!!!:angry: It is so like him! I mailed him and told him to wait for me here...' walks off toward the choas gate 'when I find him...he is so -butter- toast!'sitting down on the steps near the gate trying to cool off.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 08:05
"I thought I recognised your companion, Pheonix." Aranel said, recognising Sanjuro as one who had saved The World from destruction last time. "Oh hold on a minute." Aranel said, she had noticed that her friend Black Rose was on. She sent Black Rose an email reading: "Hey Black Rose, long time no see . Hey would you like to come check out *Discovered ghostly battlefield with me. I am already there. I was invited by this guy that wouldn't leave me alone so i decided to check it out. Come if you can "
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 11:01
Black Roze recives a notice that she got new mail'I bet it's Kite saying sorry' goes and checks mail '*Discovered ghostly battlefield a...? It does not sound like Kite is that guy but...I should go and see...'Black Roze warps to *Discovered ghostly battlefield ((what is the feild like?!?!))she looks around to she if she can spot anyone...the battle mode flashes on her screen 'hun...? a battle....ok!'she pulls out her blade and readys to fight'bring it on!':angry:
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 01:45
(occ:It is snowy and you can make up what monsters are here.) Pheonix saw some one over in the distance in a fight."Let go check that fight out, that person may need help." Pheonix said to his party.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:08
((kool....what is the level?))Black looks around for the monster'what the....how can this be a battle with no mon-'an attack comes flying at her from nowhere an sends her flying'ahhhh....!'she hits the snow'what the-'she stands up and turns around'what!?!?a...a...data bug!'she slowly backs away'do i run....or fight...? Someone help me....! Kite...! Anyone!'

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 08:43
"WERE COMING," Pheonix yelled. Pheonix jumped at the data bug and sliced it and broke it's sheld. Then he used data drain on it. Then every one attacked and killed it. "Are you ok?" Pheonix asked the stranger.

(occ: there is a occ form of this rpg.)

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by ssj4_eagle]
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 09:48
Black Roze looks at her savior. 'ummm....ummm....I am fine':love:as she stands up but then falls down'ahhh...!'she is badly wounded but she keeps trying to get up despite her injuries.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 09:59
Raven had decided to train up in the mountains for awhile. He was walking around in the woods when he heard something behind him. Raven grinned, then slashed the monster in half.

Its a good thing one of the administraters is one of my friends. He let me make my own guy. But I never realized they would make him this powerful....

"Hey!! Raven!!! Whats up?"

"Nothin much crim."

"Hey, wanna go to a dungeon?"

"Heh. Thought you'd never ask."
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 10:34
"We better get you out of here before any more monsters attack," Pheonix said to the strange character. "What is your name." Pheonix asked the character expecting her to snap at him like Aranel did.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 12:14
After stopping by the magic shop to restock on potions and the like, BT decided to jump to another area. She didn't have a party or any other characters to go with her, but...
Shrugging her shoulders she warped to the *Discovered Ghostly Battlefield.
However upon warping there, she noticed three figures gathered around a young HeavyBlade laying on the ground. Not wanting to approach them at this time, BT kept her distance and watched.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 12:37
'my name...? My name is Black Roze....and you are' look at Pheonix. Then she got up but she would have fell if her blade was not their.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 01:36
Aranel looked over at Black Rose and said, "I see you got my email. Well i wanted you to come her and explore with me, but i guess you decided to get hurt huh?" she smiled slightly at her friend, then helped her stand. "Here use this." She handed Black Rose one of her health potions.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 01:59
Black Roze takes it then use it 'ha ha...very funny Aranel...oh thank you for the potion'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 02:06
Aranel laughed and said, "Well now that you are better, do you want to explore this place with me? Or do you want to gate somewhere sunnier?" She looked at the bleak snowy surroundings and sighed. it was a boring place to look at.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 02:18
'I don't really mind...just as long as he comes along and there is no more data bugs^^'now fully healed
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 02:26
"Whatever." Aranel said. then she looked at Black rose and with a prying smile and a nudge she whispered, "Hey do you have a crush on Pheonix or something ?" *giggles*
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:58
Black Roze wispers to Aranel'no....for all I know he could be some 40 year old man....
'she shivers at the thoughImage

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 08:48
Trudging through the snow to meet the other players, BT approached the group with a slighly concerned look on her face, directing her questions to the Heavy Blade "I am sorry for intruding, but are you allright? You were laying on the ground."
Brushing the blonde hair out of her face, BT gave a small smile.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 02:37
(occ:Congratulations we are finally on the 2nd page.)
Pheonix had a strange look on his face. It could have been from what Blackrose and Aranel were talking about or from this stranges appearance? And why did she direct her coment to Blackrose? This is all to strange he thought to himself. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a huge DataBug. "GET OUT OF HERE," he yelled to everyone. "THIS MONSTER IS WAY TO STRONG FOR YOU." "DONT EVEN ARGUE WITH ME. I WILL MEET YOU ALL AT ^Hidden Forbidden Holyground." He yelled as he charged at the monster."NOW GET OUT OF HERE."
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 03:58
Startled, BT looked with wide eyes at the shouting man, but not wanting to argue, she immedieatly warped to ^Hidden forbidden Holy ground.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 04:46
'No i am staying!'moving into a fighting stance'it is the last I can do for you':blush:

[Edited on 1/21/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 06:38
Aranel grabbed Blackroze and said, "No we must do as he says. I have seen these before and we are not at levels high enough to beat it. We would only get in the way." Aranel kept hold of Blackroze's arm and they warped to ^hidden forbidden holyground.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email