Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: .Hack: After Fact
on: April 27, 2004 09:33
'Same... Flips her sword then returns it to her back'Hey do you want my user address... so if you need any help or want to go on an adventure you can call?'

[Edited on 1/17/2004 by BlackRoze]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 09:45
Shadowclaw smiled, "I don't often need help, but sometimes travelling companion would be nice, so sure I would call you." He smiled again as his dark grey eyes scanned the room. His wolf ears twitched about, almost as if hoping to find an enemy about.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:44
"We would be glad to help you with anything." Pheonix said as he gave shadowclaw his member address. "And if you are not busy I learned of a new place ^haunted hungry monkeys.(occ:don't ask)
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 01:58
Giggles a little 'Shall we all go back to the root town?'
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 04:32
(I am going to add another character that I will play. His name is Celegorm. He is a Blademaster, but is not as strong as Pheonix.)
When they all got back to root town they met a strange person named Celegorm. He had contacted Pheonix earlier that day. He said to meet him at root town. "So you finally showed up," he said to Pheonix." I really didn't expect you to show." "Why wouldn't I," Pheonix said to Celegorm. "What do you what." "I have a proposition for you Pheonix. You come to ^haunted dead graveyard with me and help me get the treasure at the end and I will pay you hansomely."Celegorm said with a grin on his face."But I must warn you this will not be an easy task. This monster are far stronger than any data bug." "I must first talk it over with my friends." Pheonix said looking exitied.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 05:24
Shadowclaw was intrigued by this offer, "You said that there were very strong creatures there?" The wolf Anthro took a step forward and looked at this Blademaster with his grey eyes, "Sounds like fun."
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:13
Grins 'I'm in!' Think of how strong she will become 'hehehe'
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 01:26
"Yes there are very strong monsters were talking 80s-90s." Celegorm said to Shadowclaw.
"So its settle were all going." Pheonix said to Celegorm.
"Remeber its ^haunted dead graveyard. I'll be waiting at the warp gate." Celegorm said as he walked to the gate.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 04:04
Black Roze dances around with happniess ' Did you hear that... 80-90!!!'
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 06:54
(ooc: Yay! new character for me. he's a where-wolf, just like the all-mighty Ouuka! she rules! plus she's cute. lol kidding.)

Kite was just going to sell his new items, until a voice next to him asked, "Um... if you have no use for those, could I have them?! those are really rare items for my class!"

Kite looks a little disdurbed from just talking to a dog, but he hands him the claws none the less, and the wolf says, "Ah! thank you! I will make good use of these! I'm SilverFang, and anytime you need me,feel free to call me, i love fighting."

So, with this in mind, Kite heads off to meet the others.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 03:36
"I will meet you guys later." Shadowclaw warped back to the root town to trade some of his weapons for new ones. He went to the weapons stand and began trying to pick out a new weapon.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email