Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: .Hack: After Fact
on: January 21, 2004 01:05
'Noooo....!'turns around to look at Aranel:angry:' why....? why did you do that...? he needs our help!'getting ready to warp back.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 03:23
Before Blackrose could warp Pheonix had appeared in front of her. "I said I would be back," Pheonix said as he fell over from his ingrues.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 05:16
BT, being the experienced mage that she was, readied a healing spell, waving her staff over the fallen Pheonix.
"Do you think he will be all right?" She asked of the two strangers, standing over him.
"I wonder what it is he saved us from."

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 12:44
Black Roze lyied Pheonix in her lap'why....why did you run like the rest of us...?'trying to hold back tears
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 04:33
"Don't worry about me I'll be fine," Pheonix said as he winced in pain. "If I pass out don't worry about me."
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 05:17
"what was that..thing? What kind of monster was it that did this to you?" BT looked solemly at Pheonix.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 05:30
Black Roze smile at Pheonix then looks at Bt'the 'thing' was a data bug...'
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 05:57
"A data bug.... I have heard rumors of thoes on the BBS, the attacks have been growing more frequent... ah, Pheonix, is it? Would you like for me to heal you? you look like you could use a good healing spell."
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 06:49
'True...about the rumors...and don't worry I'll heal' She uses healing potion'Is that better...?'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 04:22
While Bt and Black Roze were tending to Pheonix, Aranel and Sanjuro were off looking around and talking quietly. Aranel stepped into the big building and looked around. She walked up to the big statue wrapped in chains. She couln't help but wonder who the statue was carved to look like. "Sanjuro," Aranel said breaking the silence, "What was a data bug doing in The World again? I thought the problem was fixed." She looked at him curiously, since he had been involved the last time.

[Edited on 1/25/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 06:02
'I wonder where they went....'looks around the room'so'looks at Pheonix'do you think you can move or do you need more potion?'((it has been quite!!))
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 01:57
"Yes we should go before anything else appears." Pheonix said to Blackrose.

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 01:48
'Ok so should we all go to the root town or of to another adventure?'helping him up.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 01:07
"Ok lets go to root town and talk there." Pheonix said in a little pain.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 01:34
warps to the town with Pheonix to ^root town.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 06:33
"Lets scatter," Pheonix said. "You might find something you like at the weapons shop."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 07:29
Aranel looked a Pheonix and said, "Nah, I am going to Log off for a while. This is kind of boring. See ya around Blackroze." with that Aranel walked to the gate and Logged off.

[Edited on 2/8/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 06:01
'Maybe I'll hit the items shop then the recorder? Let meet back soon. Ok?'
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 08:46
(Kite is here! all is saved!)
Kite was in a place called.... umm... ^Haunted Ghostly cake-eater(dont ask! BTW.. if you've read the manga you know what the haunted mansion levels are like also btw.. the third dot hack manga come out on my birthday! May!)
Kite equipped electrical blades and fought his way to the tallest tower of the mansion. There, he found the monster called "Grim Reaper". It was also a data bug. It had WAAYY TOO MUCH Hp to be remotely normal. No one was there to assist him. He would surly perish. BLACK ROSE! HELP!!
(ooc: Anyone seen dot hack//gift? IT'S AWESOME!!)
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
Kite was in a place called.... umm... ^Haunted Ghostly cake-eater(dont ask! BTW.. if you've read the manga you know what the haunted mansion levels are like also btw.. the third dot hack manga come out on my birthday! May!)
Kite equipped electrical blades and fought his way to the tallest tower of the mansion. There, he found the monster called "Grim Reaper". It was also a data bug. It had WAAYY TOO MUCH Hp to be remotely normal. No one was there to assist him. He would surly perish. BLACK ROSE! HELP!!
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 09:03
Suddenly from behind Kite came a low growl. Kite turned around to see where the growl had come from. A grey streak moved into the shadows and the low growl was heard again. Suddenly the Data bug took a direct hit from something that moved to fast to see. the creature went back into the shadows once again.

(ooc: okay new charater I got bored being Aranel I was waiting for other people to post so it could get to some action and I could bring in my new charater. you will never guess what it is )
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:30
((.hack//gift rocks!!))Black Rose heads back to the recorder but then heres a cry. Everything goes black.'Where am I...?' She spots Kite. 'Kite?' Then she realize Kite's under attack by a data bug. 'Whats happening!?!?' ((sorry I have not been on))
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 08:35
As Blackroze entered another low pitched growl eminated from the shadows. The data bug got back up and swung at Kite, but the grey flash came again, knocking the Databug down. The data bug's shield collapsed with that hit. The creature disappeared into the shadows again and growled once more at the data bug.
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 11:29
'What the- Whats going on?' Gets ready for any attacks.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 12:20
The growl grew louder as Blackroze raised her weapon. The data bug recovered, but its shield was still destroyed. It atarted to take a swing at Blackroze, but before it could the grey flash came again, knocking the data bug dowwn once again. The creature moved so fast that it had disappeared into the shadows again before anyone could get a good look. The low growl rose again after a few moments and a growling voice said, "You should leave before you get hurt."
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 04:12
'Huh? Whos there?' Looking around
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 02:05
The growling voice came from the shadows again and said, "It doesn't matter, you should leave befor you get killed, unless you know Data Drain you can not hope to defeat this foe." The creature moved through the shadows and a small beam of light caught glistening white fangs briefly before they disappeared again.
ssj4_eagle
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 04:53
Pheonix than heard the crys of his friends and went to ^Haunted Ghostly cake-eater. When he arrived there he to heard to low pitched growl and saw the data bug. He ignore the growling and went after the data bug. He saw that its sheild was down, so he used data drain. The big scary data bug was not a data bug any more so Pheonix attacked it a killed it with one blow. "Is every one alright," he said. "And what is with that stupied growl."
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 03:14
'I'm fine... Thanks for saving us'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 03:51
The low growl became slightly quieter and a voice said, "At least someone had the sense to kill that thing." The creature stepped out of the shadows, revealing a tall wolf like creature. The wolf had deep grey eyes and grey fur. He walked close to Blackroze and said in a growling voice, "I am sorry if I frightened you, i just have a tendancy to get into a fight and revert back to my animal instinct. My name is Shadowclaw." His wolf ears twitched about.

(ooc: look at him in the database so you know what he looks like I have an awsome picture up )
BlackRoze
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 05:52
Smiles 'Don't worry...Oh my name is Black Rose and this is Pheonix and Kite...'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 09:10
Shadowclaw smiled and said,"It is nice to meet you all. I had been keeping an eye on this place for quite awhile, after I heard about a strange creature." he turned to Pheonix and said, 'I thank you fr destroying that Data bug. I can shatter the shield, but unfortunatly i do not know data drain so i can not destroy it."
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 01:39
Kite data drains the data bug, and recieves a wepon called "Shiny Claws" for the "Where-wolf" class. He looks at the new friend and says: "Hey, your a were wolf, want these? unless you've got something better then these..."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 10:54
Shadowclaw laughed slightly and said, "I am not a were wolf, I am an Anthropomorphic. But thank you, unfortunatly I don't have much use for these, maybe you can sell them in town. I usually just use any weapon I come across. Like this sword here." He indicated the very large sword sheathed at his waist.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email