Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213Last >>
Author Topic:
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: War's of old. ( for all kind's of charecters.)
on: June 20, 2004 11:37
"What ways have you tired? He seems to enjoy mind games, you would have a better attempt if he had no power over you. After he has no control, you can attempt to kill him in many ways." she replied.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 12:28
"We all have tryed many thing to kill him eatch in our own way and for our own reosons, I think the only ine who can kill him is Aron." Darcia said as he still looked at her.

"I am right here Rokuier." When he looked around the room he saw Alexandra chaned against the wall, she had a lot of cut's acroos her body and she was roped of a lot of blood.
But Kain was no where in sght.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 02:38
(its by birthday today.)

"Are you ok Alexandra? Do you know where Kain is?" as he walked over to her
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 05:25
"I think he whent to his room to rest for it is daylight out." Alexandra's breathing became louder and she had a hard time to stay awake.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 11:53
He ran to her and gave her medicen to stop most of the bleeding. "dont worry your gunna be ok. how did u get her in the first place you were in the room with us." Rokuier said alittle confused
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 10:39
"I don't know I think he graped me throught the shadows." Alexandra said and then she closed her eye's.

"Look shadowclaw if you indeed whise to save Alexion you have to." Aron said and straightsed his arm out.

"Tiwele You don't need to worry about me that muts." Alexion said as he looked right into her eye's.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 12:45
"We all have tryed many thing to kill him eatch in our own way and for our own reosons, I think the only ine who can kill him is Aron." Darcia said as he still looked at her.

"That is true...and he has the more personal reason." Neav said, turning her back from his gaze. "I will mix some potions for you which may help, mainly dor distractions. Protection spells I may also try to cast if that's what people want..." She left the question hanging int the air.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:20
Rokuier then cheeked to make sure there was still a heartbeat. There was he hten took her down and started to walk out of the room. "Dont worry im hear for you ill never let go of you."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 06:05
"I don't know if I dare taste blood again...." Shadowclaw said, looking at Aron's bleeding arm. He took a deep breath and then said, "...... but if it will help Alexion, i will do it. But what will happen to you?" He looked up at Aron again.

Daeron ran after Rokuier and stopped just outside of the door. He entered cautiously and saw him standing next to Alexandra, who was chained up. "Rokuier, is Alexandra alright?" He asked quietly as he walked up, carefully watching the shadows for any sign of kane. underneath his headband, a soft red glow could be seen as he looked around.

"Alexion, can you hear me?" Tiwele asked, tears streaming down her cheeks. A blue glow eminated from underneath her headband as she looked down at Alexion's nearly motionless form.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 08:26
"Shes ok help me get her down. Shes still breathing she should be ok but idk if i can fight Kain know if i have to leave her alone. Kain might try something." Rokuier said to him
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 10:20
"I will became that vampire you met earlyer and I will have no turning back only you togetter with Alkexion would be able to help me." Aron said as he looked at him.

"I can hear you, promis me one thing if I would dei do not weep for me." Alexion said as he still looked into her eye's.

"Rokuier don't go after Kain alone pleace." Alexandra said as she graped his arm.

"Spells would only alarm him."Darcia said as he set up but he was still very weak.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 11:12
"Ok i dont think we can defeat him we need to fight him with another vampire. But we can help. The only one who would be able to is Aron. Come with me youi must rest." Rokuier said to her
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 08:25
"Alright, Aron. I will do it." Shadowclaw then drank Aron's blood like he was told to. He could feel Aron's spirit flow into him as he did.

"I can't promise that, Alexion." Tiwele said still weeping, "I care for you too much."

Daeron helped Rokuier take Alexandra out of the room and back towards the rooms they had been in.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 11:01
Whille Shadowclaw did that Aron screamed, his scream could be heared in the entire hallway. And then he fel to the ground.

When Alexion heard that his friend was screaming he jumped up and tryed to walk to the door of the room. But wasn't strong enought for that and fell to his knees, "Aron's soul is leaving me how can that be?" And then his mind fell into darkness.

"Thank you Rokuier." And she slowly closed his eye's.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 05:18
"You are welcome now sleep you need your rest."Rokuier said to her and gave her a a kiss.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 05:51
Tiwele caught Alexion as he fell, 'What did he mean by Aron's spirit leaving him?' She thought to herself.

Shadowclaw finished and then looked at Aron, "Aron are you alright?" he asked. He could feel Aron's spirit within him and hoped that Aron was alright.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 11:47
Alexandra indeed fell asleep.

When Aron opent his eye's again he saw that they where as cold as they where before, so he knew that the old Aron was back.
"Never better."He answered as he stratched him self.
"Now if you don't mind I am going to do what I came here to do." Aron said as he walked into the hallway and he started to seartch for Kain.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 10:13
Shadowclaw watched Aron go, knowing that he could not stop him this time, "Do not worry, Aron, I will keep your soul safe......" Then he got up and walked into the room the others were in.

Tiwele looked up as Shadowclaw entered the room, "Why did Aron scream like that?" She asked, eyes still filled with tears.

"He helped Alexion, by having me take Aron's sould off his hands." shadowclaw replied, kneeling down next to Alexion.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 02:11
Alexion started to wake up and looked over to Shadowclaw and asked, "Are you able to carry it?"

When aron screamed Alexandra started to wake up and walked out of the room.

"Come out of hiding Kain we have unfinshed bussness!" Aron yelled throught the hallway. But there was no repleay.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 04:13
Rokuier got up and walk over to her. " What are u doing?"
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 09:33
"Spells would only alarm him."Darcia said as he set up but he was still very weak.

"I see you have little understanding of my craft. The eldars considered this fact, and Kain has no way of detecting the spells i can perform. They are far older and more powerful than the ones that were used..." Neav stopped herself in mid-sentance. Sh ehad almost mentioned something she shouldnt have. "...Anyway...He will not be aware of these until they come into use. Drink this..." said Neav. She threw a small bottle of blue liquid over to Darcia. "It will make you feel stronger and clear you mind."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 10:43
"Do not worry Alexion, I can handle it. You just rest." Shadowclaw said smiling.

Tiwele sighed with relief, "Alexion, are you feeling any better now?"

Daeron entered the room, "Shadowclaw, why did Aron leave so suddenly?"

"He went to find Kain and put a stop to everything." Shadowclaw replied.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 11:33
"Aron is planning to take on Kain alone." Alexandra said as she looked at him.

"I'm all right don't wurry." Alexion said a bit wurryd.

"A Aron I see you are your old self again, good now let us finisch it." Kain's voice came out of the main room. When Aron enterd the room he saw Kain standing in the midle with his blade drawn, Aron too toke his blade and the two rivales started to fight there fight could be heared through the entire castle.

Darcia looked at her and indeed drunk the potion.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 12:10
"Do not worry, Alexion. Aron can handle himself." Shadowclaw said, placing a clawed hand on his shoulder.

legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 12:58
"Lets go and help him." Rokuier said as he grabed he hand and ran out the room.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 01:53
Shadowclaw grabbed Rokuier's hand, "Sorry, but Aron needs to do this alone. I know it may be hard for you to stay and not help a friend, but believe me it hurts me far more." Shadowclaw felt a great saddness within himself, he despreatly wanted to help Aron, but he knew that he had to do this alone.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 03:17
"Are u sure if i lose another friend im gunna go after him no matter what. Are u sure?"Rokuier asked him
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:05
Shadowclaw looked him in the eye, "No i am not sure. All I know is that by being there you will only get in the way. Aron is not the same man you knew. He does not have a soul any longer and will not care what happens to you."
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:29
"I see. What are all of us gunna do though just sit around during the biggest battle of are lifes. One of are friends is there alone. What kinda friends would we be if we just sat around and did nothing to help him. I know Alexion agrees with me. Why loss a friend if we have the chance to help and save him. I know if we were all there we could help in some way. Who agrees with me?" Rokuier said. "Is anyone gunna come with me or am i gunna be the only one"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:35
Shadowclaw slammed his clawed hand on the ground, "You just don't get it do you!!! We can not help him even if we go. We will just get in the way. Have you any idea how painful it is for me to leave Aron alone?! I have known him for a long time and I owe him my life." He growled and said, "You just might get him killed if you go. Do you want that on your concience if you get him killed?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:39
"You might be right I too think we chould go we do not need to interfear but we chould be there if anything would go wrong." Alexion said as he made his way to the door.

"Come on Aron you can do better then that."Kain said to Aron. "I am only warming up Kain." And there fight started to heat up.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:43
" I do get it!!! Ive know this that we wouldnt be able to fight but we could at lest be there or some were we couldnt be seen. I want to know whats going on in there!" Roukier said
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 08:26
Shadowclaw sighed, "I want to be there to, but I also do not want to get in Aron's way. Kain can sense when someone else is around and he will use that to his advantage."

Tiwele went over to Alexion once again, "You really should be resting. You nearly died, please stay here. I don't want to see you get hurt." She began to cry again.

Daeron listened quietly to everything that Shadowclaw had said, then spoke up, "Shadowclaw, I am afraid that I must agree with Roukier. We should be there for Aron, even if we can not help. Now I don't understand every thing that has been going on, so this may be a foolish choice, but this is what my heart tells me to do."

Shadowclaw stood up and said, "Very well. Roukier, you and Daeron will come with me down there, but i will have to ask that the rest of you stay here, for it is too dangerous. Neav will you please stay and protect them, Kain may be up to something."

Tiwele was slightly angered that Shadowclaw thought that she was too weak to come along, but she reluctantly agreed. She walked over to Daeron and put her hand on his shoulder, "Will you let me know what is going on at least? We will come if we need to."
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 10:51
Rokuier walked over to Tiwele " Take care of Alexandra for me. Make sure se gets rest." He then walked back to Shadowclaw and Daeron. " Im ready for anything."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 12:27
"I will go if you like it or not."Alexion said with a bit of anger in his voice. And he continued walking untill he came to the hall where Kain and Aron where fighting.
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email