Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: War's of old. ( for all kind's of charecters.)
on: May 12, 2004 11:03
"The longer I stay here the more I am reminded of those he killed." Alexandra answered.

"Aron destroys everything, he even let his wife dei." Aron said withe a weired look an his face.

"Ti..we..le...don't...pleace." Alexion suddenly whispered then he became quite and his heard beat started to slow down, it could hardly be heard.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 05:23
Tiwele sat down next to Alexion and said, "I won't let you die, please come back." She placed her hand on his chest and closed her eyes. She began to chant slowly, remembering a spell she had been taught when she was young.

Shadowclaw put his hand on Aron's shoulder and said, "You do not destroy everything. I do not know what happened in your past, but you have friends that need you." Shadowclaw could sense the life flowing out of someone slowly. He stood up, "Alexion needs you right now, I smell death on the air."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 11:35
Suddenly she fel his hand on her's, "Pleace....don't...try...to..help me...anymore..." The she felt his hand slipping.

"I hardly care about that elf he is nothing but trouble." Aron said as he stared at the cealling.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 05:50
"Alexion, you promised we would fight this together, please don't leave me." She clutched his hand and began to cry.

Shadowclaw walked over to Aron and slapped his face, "Don't you ever say that! You know you care about Alexion, now snap out of it!."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 01:00
"Care about the one who made sure I had a soul to begine with?! I serously dought it." Aron said with a rised voice.

When her tears fell on his face he slowly started to breath normaly and opent his eye's and whispert,"A face like that doesn't shut you."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 05:27
Shadowclaw growled, "A soul is nothing to laugh at. Alexion cares greatly for you and so do I. Why are you acting this way?"
Tiwele looked down at Alexion and said, "I can't be happy unless you are with me." She smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. She still clutched his hand tightly, afraid to let go.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 08:44
"So do I. I always she there faces. There screaming there crying. Mine and everyone ealses houses burning down. Forest, farms everything burning. Then i remember just looking behind me as i ran and there he was Kain standing there in the middle of it all just laghing just laghing." Rokuier said as he tears began to rowel down his face
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 12:18
Alexandra put her arms around him and smiled, "However I think we will be able to defeat him" She said and kissed his for haed.

"Why I am acting this way is because I don't have a soul any more remember and is Alexion deis I won't get it back eather, that is why I don't care about...."Then aron put his hand to his head and lyed down, as he lyed down he whispert,"what am I saying." then he fell a sleep.

Alexion toke hold of her hand and smilled very gently and said,"I will not leave you do not wurry about that, I am a little tiered that is all."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 07:48
Tiwele smiled and said gently, "Then rest, Daeron and I won't let anything happen." She gently kissed his forehead and then got up.
Shadowclaw watched Aron fall asleep then said quietly, "You have not completely lost your soul yet my friend. You may think you have, but I know you regreted saying that." He put a blanket on Aron and said, "Rest easy my friend, NOthing will happen to anyone as long as I still live."
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 02:19
"Thanks. I think we can to." Rokuier said as putting his arms arond her.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 01:59
Alexion smilled at her and indeed closed his eye's.
Suddenly after a few minute's Alexion sat up straight and he looked very concent.

"The only thing we have to figer out is how." Alexandra said as she put her finger through his hair.

"Is some thing wrong Darcia?" Tsume asked his friend as he saw that he looked very troubled. "Alexion doesn't have long to live you must have smeled it as well, and if he dies we will have two strong vampires to deal with, we will have to strike tomorrow that is the only shot we have at him." Darcia said as he looked at the midnight sky. "Yeah you are right, so let us get some rest before that time comes." And then both of them lyed down to rest.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 10:23
"The only way I can think of is something through his heart." Rokuier said as he sat there nowing he has found a new loved one. "I love you Alexandra."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 06:04
"What's wrong, Alexion?" Tiwele said concerned. Daeron had left the room, to check on Aron and Shadowclaw.
Daeron entered the room and saw that Aron was asleep, "What was going on in here? I heard a lot of yelling."

Shadowclaw smiled and said, "Nothing that you need worry about. Is Alexion alright now?"

Daeron frowned, "I can tell that he is not far from death, but I don't want to tell Tiwele, she cares for him greatly." He looked down at the ground, "They are both beginning to slip from me."

Shadowclaw put his hand on Daeron's shoulder, "Everything will be fine, you'll see."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 06:26
"Kain knows what we have planed, he knows Aron lost his soul willingly." Alexion said as he looked at her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 06:34
Tiwele sighed, "I know. I could feel it in his thoughts." She placed her hand on his, "I am sure that Aron has thought of something...... do you think he knows?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 06:42
"And I love you Rokuier." Alexandra said before she kissed him.

"Aron indeed is smart but do not forget he did lose his soul." Alexion said as he got up and kissed her on her forhead, "I will go and see if Aron is able to hear me still." He continued before he started to walk to the door. When he came to the door he stoped and looked at her and said,"I love you Tiwele." And he slowly opent the door.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 09:19
Tiwele smiled, "I love you too and I always will." She watched him leave. He closed the door and she sat down. She could hear him enter the other room.
Thoughts suddenly filled her head, Kain was speaking to her through her mind. The thoughts were jumbled and she put her hand on her head. She tried to make sense of it all, then she knew what he was doing, but it was too late. She collapsed to the floor as her mind went blank.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 02:33
He took her kiss then gave her one back. "Im so glad i found you. You've helped me through so much. Thank you so much." Rokuier said then kissed her again.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2004 11:13
After a few minutes she was put on a bed, "Are you okey?" Tsume's face came to her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 09:22
Tiwele's head spun. She could hear thoughts from many different people, somehow Kain had managed to make her lose control. She thought she could hear Tsume's voice, or was it his thoughts? She couldn't make sense of anything. Pain surged through her head and she cried out. She couldn't think straight enough to even form any words in her head.

Alexion had entered the room, not long after Daeron had, "Alexion, what are you doing in here? I thought you were going to rest?" Daeron said confused. Suddenly intense pain shot through his head and he fell to the ground. He could feel his sister's pain, but could not go to her, the pain was too intense. He felt like he was being ripped apart from the inside out and knew that Tiwele's pain must be at least double that.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 11:24
Then Alexion kneeled next to him and said,"I will aid her do not worry." And he placed his hand on his head and through his mind he entered her's to see if he could aid her.

The howl time Aron slept, like he didn't slept in a long time.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 05:45
Tiwele could feel Alexion's presense, but couldn't find him. She couldn't make sense of anything. "Alexion, help me!" She tried to think, but she didn't know if it came out right.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 11:40
Then she could indeed see a figure comming her way in her mind when it came closer she saw it was Alexion. "I am here you don't need to worry any more." And he toke her hands, "now all you need to do is to wake your self." He said as he held her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 05:08
She was happy that one thing made sense in her mind. She smiled as Alexion held her, "I will try..." She said quietly.

She opened her eyes and saw Tsume standing over her looking worried, "I'm okay now." She said quietly.

Daeron then entered the room and ran to her side, "I am glad that you are all right now." He had tears in his eyes as he hugged her.

"I'm alright Daeron, thanks to Alexion."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:50
Then Alexion too came in to the room he seemd to be very tiered but he still was able to stand. "I am glade you are all right."He looked at her with a conserned face.

In the meen time aron had awaken and he graved for blood, Shadowclaw could defanetly see it because his teeth where a bit bigger and the look had changed.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 07:02
Tiwele smiled and sat up, "Thank you Alexion. I am fine now, really."

Shadowclaw could definalty see that Aron craved blood. Shadowclaw blocked the doorway, and casually said, "So did you enjoy your rest Aron?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:29
"Yeah I did, but if you don't mind I'll go hunting." Aron said as he started to walk to him. Then before he reatshe him he put his hands on his head and fel to his knees. "No you are not comming back! You will never put me away again!" He then yelled.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 12:39
Before Shadowclaw had to say anything, Aron fell to the ground. He knew that the Aron he knew was trying to regain control, so he did nothing. He stood in front of the door, so that no one else would come in, hoping that Aron could work it out for himself.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 03:36
Then Aron got up and walked to Shadowclaw and said, "out of my way." Shadowclaw could see in his eye's that he still graved blood and that his friend wasn't able to get back.

"We have a problem, Kain knows what we are planning and hatefully I am out of idea's. And I......"He graped his chest and fel on the ground and closed his eye's, his hardbeat started to slow down it could hardly be heard.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 05:35
Shadowclaw grabbed Aron's shoulders and said roughly, "I am getting sick of this! Will you just snap out of it!" He shoved Aron and sent him flying into the bed, "Stop this nonsense now!" He could sense Alexion's life fading again.

"Alexion!" Tiwele yelled and went to him again, She could feel him fading again and at the same time she could feel that the old Aron was getting stronger, "So that is what is causing it..." She said quietly as she again went into Alexion's mind to bring him back.

Shadowclaw figured it out at the same time, "He is slowly killing Alexion..... I have to do something, but what?" he thought to himself as he continued to block the door.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 08:25
Aron lanched at shadowclaw and put his hands around his throught and livted him up. "Now you will die." Aron said as he started to titen his grip and Shadowclaw started to have trouble to breating. "Shadow...claw?" Aron said as something in his eye's changed for a brief moment then they became as they where before. And Aron let him go, and started to walk over to the door.

Tiwele noticed that Alexion was indeed trying to keep her out of his mind. "don't...try..it..again." He whispert through his mind to her's.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 08:56
Shadowclaw, gasped for breath as Aron headed for the door, "No...." he said as he grabbed Aron's leg and pulled him to the ground.

"Don't try and keep me out Alexion!" Tiwele yelled in his mind as she tried harder.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 09:27
"Alexandra im worried. We haven't herd from the others in awhile. Do you think we should go and cheak on them?" Rokuier sad
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 01:22
Still Alexion tryed to keep her out only by doing so he lost even more of his strainght.

Aron was lying on the ground not sure what just happend he looked at shadowclaw not saying a word.

"I suppose you are right let's go and check on them." alexandra said as she got up she felt she was a bit weak in the knees but she didn't payed attantion to it. they walked to the room of Darcia and Tsume, as they walked they could sence that death was near by.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 12:59
{*{ Is it okay if i join? And if i can can i just have a quick outline of whats happened? }*}
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email