Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post THE QUEST TO FIND THE PAST. ( Free to join)
on: January 26, 2004 01:26

Long ago when the earth was still young there lived a race called elves. They where the most fairest beings of all. Just like all the other races they too had their stories and legends, about elven heroes and demons.
This is the tragic story about an elf who lost his way.
The story begins at an elvish dinning table.
“Where is Alexion?” Asked a boy with long golden hair and deep blue eyes who noticed that one of the wooden chers was empty. “I do not know Brayl he might be outside,” answered a woman with long golden hair that came till far under her shoulders. “Yes you might be right about that, Gellan, he is probably on the cliff looking out over the sea,” said a male elf with long brown hair held together by a small peace of rope. “You really think so Lionan?” Brayl asked. “Yes, he is so lonely and he hates it here,” Gellan said. “May I go to him? Yes of course Brayl,” Lionan answered.
As Brayl walked out he saw a tall figure standing on the cliff. On that cliff you could see all of Heaven, it was a beautiful white city with rooftops as gold when the sun rays hit it and green grass was surrounding the city, he started to walk over to him as he came closer he saw it was Alexion staring at the endless blue sea. Alexion’s long black hair moved slowly in the wind, “what are you thinking about?” Brayl asked him.
“Nothing special,” Alexion answered with a sad sound in his voice.
Unlike the other elfs Alexion had a dark sound in his voice but because he lived with Brayl and his family for a long time they had not noticed it any more. Alexion also has long black hair in stead of gold.
“Is it true that you hate it here?”
“ I do not hate the people, but I hate doing the same thing over and over again every day and I hate the peace for same reason. Maybe you should try to find out who you really are and where you came from,” a voice suddenly said. When Alexion looked back he saw it was Gellan the one who was like a mother to him. “But you said you did not know where I came from all you told me was that you found me at the border of this city.”
“ I know what I said Alexion but the height priest will know go to him and your questions will be answered. “

“Very well then I will go to him to see if he indeed knows, Alexion said as he started walking to the house.”
“What are you going to do now? Brayl asked as he started to walk behind him.” “I am going to find my past, Alexion answered while he got to the house and walked to his room.”
“When will you be back? Lionan asked as he too walked to Alexion’s room.” “I do not know a whiled I think.”
“ Ok then I hope you’ll find what you are looking for. Lionan said as he walked away.” After Alexion had packed some of his stuff and was walking out of the house Gellan walked over to him with a small back. “ Here you go there is same elfen breed in it, I hope you will find you’re past Alexion, and she handed the back to him.”
“Thank you for everything Gellan.” He said as he walked of to the edge of the city.
When he finally got out of the city he walked into the dark woods on the border of Heave.
The trees where all very old and they where so high you could not even see the sun.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: THE QUEST TO FIND THE PAST. ( Free to join)
on: January 26, 2004 06:25
As Alexion entered the forest a figure came forward from a tree. It said,"I am here to help. Where are you going to start looking?" He looked at her in surprise and she pulled of the hood of her cloak. It was Falora. An elf who was half demon and did not fit in with the elves. He reconized her and she knew he did. Her golden curls fell to her sholders and her blue eyes were outlined in red. When she ws pleased or angry the outlines of her eyes turned her whole eye red. She looked at Alexion and said again,"I want to help you on your journey. Where do you intend to begin your search?"

((OOC- Gellan it'll work out nicely if you don't make him my brother...ok? lol ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 07:32
Alexion looked at her and said, "I first want to visite an friend, he live's over there and he pointed to an very old mansion the white paint was almost gone as they walked to an old door they saw it had small holes in it made by rats. When Alexion opend it the door gave a squeaky sound the door. They walked in and looked around, this was not the first time he walked into this house. The suddenly they heard a noice upstairs. Alexion wren to the room the sound came from, when they got to the room Alexion drew his blade and walked in the room.
When he looked around he saw a man leing on the floor near the window, dressed in black and he had white hair the spot the man was laying started to turn red, when Alexion saw the men he dropped his blade and wren to the man and he put the man to his back and he held the head in his arms.
“Aron what happened to you? Alexion asked.” “Do not worry Alexion I am all right there just some scrathes well I never thought I would see you again Falora, the man answered.”

[Edited on 26/1/2004 by Abraon]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 09:29
"Hello Aron... it has been some time hasn't it..."Falora said her eyes flashed red and went back to normal. She looked around the room and said,"What happened here?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 12:40
"Elfen vampire hunters came here, now Alexion what are the two of you doing here?" "I am planning to go to the hight priest in the hope he can tell me about my past and I hoped you would came with us.” "“Sure when my body is done healling and when I have feed, Aron said as he started to get up.” He was a bit weak but he did manised. “You can’t hunt like that, here drink, Alexion said as he moved his shirt away from his neck.” “Are you sure? Aron asked as he walked to Alexion.” “Yes I do you need blood." Aron walked over to him and put his hand on one side of his neck and he moved his mouth slowly to the other side, and then he put his teeth in his neck. “Ah.” And Aron started to drink the blood from Alexion slowly. “That is enough, Aron said as he slowly moved his teeth out of his neck.” “I berly felt it, Alexion said when he put his hand on his neck.” “I did my best that you would not feel it.” “You are sure you want to help me, even if you could be killed?" Alexion asked. “Yes I would" Aron said as he walked over to an old closed that was so old that it started to rote away the door is about to fall out the joins, he opend the door and he got an long thin Katana out. “When will the two of you leave?” “As soon as possible tomorrow night.” “Alright then go and get some rest Alexion your room is still intacked, and I will show Falora her room.” Alexion walked out of the room and leaved Falora with Aron. "This way Falora." Then Aron walked out of the room.

[Edited on 27/1/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 12:44
"And what brings you here my lady?" Aron asked whille they where walking through the dark hallway.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 05:16
"Well, Aron, you know how I am half demon and all. The elves just didn't seem to respond well with me. And Alexion seemed to want to go away, as did I, and so I heard he left. I tracked him and told him I was going. So then he led me here, and now i'm talking to you...,"Falora said.

Aron led her to a room and she turned waiting for Aron to say something...

[Edited on 1/27/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 01:02
For a monent it looked like Aron wanated to tatse he face but he didn't, "Here this is your room if you are looking for me i'll be downstairs."Then he started to walk away.

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2004 04:14
Falora watched Aron leave and she looked around the room. It was small, but comfortable. She walked to the bed, climbed in and slept. When she awoke it seemed quiet. She crept downstaris and went to the kitchen. She sat at the table and started to think.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 03:36
"Can't sleep? Falora." A voice suddenly said. When she looked around she saw Aron standing there. "That is ok neigther can I."
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 03:40
Falora looked up in surprise at Aron she said,"I've had a growing cloud in the back of my mind. I do not know what it means. I was only searching for an answer in my mind on why it keeps haunting me. I guess the only one of of the three of us who can get sleep is Alexion..." Falora looked at Aron and smiled sadly.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:06
"I see can I help you in anyway?" Aron asked as he walked over to her and he put his hand on her shoulder.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 04:21
"Not that I can think of... but then I can't really think because this thing is taking up my whole mind. I have to figure out what it means before it drives me mad." Falora says looking at Aron.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 05:44
"I see well it will be dark for a few hours so I will go out to hunt I will be back in a few hours." then he kissed her on her soft beautyful lips and walked away.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 11:49
Falora starred after him and wished that the days of old were not the past... She remembered how they had once been lovers... She waited for Aron to come back, but swiftly fell to sleep. She felt someone's fingers brush her sholders and she shivered slightly. She woke up and looked around seeing Aron had arrived back from his hunt. She said,"Have a nice hunt?" He looked pleased and she watched him. He walked slowly over to her and she whispered,"Do you want to taste my blood, as you once did?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 01:08
At first Aron looked at her then he walked over to her. "I can not do that, for last time I harldy coulden't stop and almost killed you."Then he just held her. Then she felt warm tears on her shoulder and he let her go. Footsteppes srated coming there way. "A Alexion I see you are awake." "Yeah I am and I see you have been hunting." "I have now if you will excuse me I am going to rest a bit I will see you tonight." And he walked of into the darkness of the mantion. "What is the story between you and Aron?" Alexion asked Falora.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 02:35
Falora looked at Alexion and said,"It is a long and sad story, but I will sumarize it... you do have a right to know. We used to have love for each other, but it was striped away by the race of man... They came and attacked us. They attacked Aron because of him being a vampire, and they attacked me because I was partially demon. We fought and they almost overcame us, but then Aron forced them back. He told me to run and I did, unwillingly, becasue I did not want to leave my love. I ran and ran and ran, until I ran to the elven town that we both lived in, and since then I had not seen Aron."

Falora looked at Alexion and wondered what he would say to that.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 05:03
"Yeah that sounds like him all right he is a good friend, he saved my live when I was a kid and I qease after that we became friend he even brought me to one of the famiely in the city so they could take care of me." Alexion said as he looked at her. "And I am glade he is going with us."

[Edited on 30/1/2004 by Abraon]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 06:48
((OOC- I am just wanting to let you know that I will not be posting till aprox. next Monday b/c I am going on vacation... If there is a computer down there I will most certainly try to get on here, but if not then plz just talk 4 me until I get back... Just know that I am not quitting... I just wiill not be here Thanks,
Alliren))

Falora to a sip of water while listening to Alexion, she nearly choked on the last statement. She saif,"Aron is coming with us?!?! Why did he not speak of this to me?" She glanced around nervously, and she looked at Alexion and said,"When did he say that he was going with us? Nevermind..." And with that she raced out of the room, up the stairs, and into the room she had slept in earlier. She flung herslef on the bed and started to cry, and as she did she fell to sleep.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 11:52
Alexion sat down in one of the cheres and started thinking about what he had to do now that he was back in this mantion with aron he wasn't sure that he had to go trough with it what if his line was an enamy of vampire what would he think of me then and he even started to wander if he even wanted to know who he was.

[Edited on 2/2/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 11:25
"What should I do?" Alexion whisperd as he put his hands against his forehead.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2004 04:04
"God I wish someone could help me." He whistered. "You should go to him he might indeed know how to help you in finding who you are." When alexion looked back he saw aron standing there. "What ever you disyde I will help you." "All right Aron I will go and see if he ideed knows." "And I will go with you if you want me to." And Aron too sat down next to him.

[Edited on 9/2/2004 by Abraon]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 06:20
"I will go and wake Falora up so that we can go with in the hour." Aron said and he got up and went upstars he opent her door and looked at her lying on the bed.
He walked over to her and whisperd "It is time to go my love."With the last few words he closed his eyes for a moment and sat down next to her.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 04:36
((OOC- I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you missed me sooooooooo much well here's my post))

Falora awoke to find Aron sitting above her, eyes closed. She sat up and kissed him gently. She whispered,"Are we to leave soon?" Aron glanced at her and nodded. She bowed her head slightly and she sat there on her bed not wanting to leave from the comfort of the walls once more...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 12:33
Aron looked at her "I've never stopt feeling for you, if you do not wishe me to come with you pleace say it." Aron said as he got up.

[Edited on 2/10/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 04:36
Falora looked at Aron and said,"I want you to come...I'm just afraid I have not stopped loving you..." She looked at him caustiously and all of a sudden Alexion burst through the room and when he saw us stopped. I gave a questioning glance at Aron and then Alexion wondering what was going on...

(((Sorry needed some action))))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 01:14
Aron stud up and smelled the air, then his face changed from kind to angry. "We've got compeny." He then said. "Alexion pleace stay here with her there is something I have to take care of." Before he wanted to walk out a figure appered in front of the door. "Well, well, well Aron you are a hard man to find." A voice said that sounded formiliar to Falora however she could not recale. "You've been looking for me I am truly honered, and what where you planing to do when you found me I wander." "You are still then same Aron aren't you, I was planing on killing you but now it seems I have to kill you friend too." Then Falora felt something comming from Aron she had never felt before she could not explane what it was but it fraitend her a bit.

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 01:46
(( What will we do? will we go on with Kain or with them running for hunters? ))

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 05:06
((Let's go with yours... I think it sounds better, digging up the past is so fun!!))

Falora was frightened and she wasn't that often, but she was not afraid of the person who was in the doorway... she was afraid of Aron. He was summoning a great ancient power and she had never felt it this strong before. She glanced at Alexion and he had drawn a sword, but he looked as shocked as she probably did. Falora watched the figure take a step into the room and gasped. She had thought she knew him, and now she was certain of who he was. Before she could say anything he came over and grabbed Falora and he said to Aron,"I would hate to lose such a beauty as this."
He pushed her in front of him to use her as a sheild. Falora looked at Aron fearfully and she cried out as Kain ((OOC- is that the evil guys name??)) started to twist her arm.
Kain laughed wickedly and Falora's eyes started to turn red... She was mad now and the half demon in her was starting to awaken. She threw him over her head and he slammed into the ground. Her eyes went back to normal as Kain arose. He said,"Mark my words, you will pay for that dearly."
Falora watched Aron and Kain. Kain seemed to be loathing Aron even more every second. He said to Aron,"I think what I'll do first is put you in a binding so thick that even a vampire like you cannot get out of it and then I will get her,"He said indicating towards me,"And I will torture her and make you watch... and for the grand finale kill all three of you." He smiled wickedly at that looked at Aron to see his reaction. Aron was still summoning power and Kain was growing impatient.
Kain went to Falora and she took a step back, unfortunatly she was cornered and he touched her skin. He ran his fingernail down her arm and a cut formed there. He looked at Aron and then back at Falora. He whispered in her ear,"You are going to like this." He grabbed her and she could not move and he bit her to taste her blood. She was in too much shock to fight him off. He looked into her eyes and turned to see Aron standing behind him. Kain said,"Let the games begin..." and with that he punched Aron.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 01:31
"Fine by me Kain I have been restored to my old self so you might injoy this." Aron said with fury in his voice.
Alexion looked at his once clam friend and saw the fire was greater then ever. "Shall we take it outside? I do not want to lose this house as well." He continued. "Very wel then." Kain answered. and the two of them started to walk outside. "do me a favor you two saty inside." aron said to Alexion and Falora.

When they came outside Aron and Kain looked at eatch othe, then a tree branch broke and the fight started.
It was hard to see who was the strongest.

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by eldir]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 05:21
Falora looked at Aron and watched him out of a window. She saw him get hit and she wanted to go outside and help him. She rushed to the door but Alexion held her back. She said threw gritted teeth,"I must go help him!"

Alexion replied,"He must do this on his own." Falora shook her head and fought him so she could get to her love, but Alexion had a hard grip. She opened the door and she saw Aron get slammed on the ground. He seemed hurt, but he still got up. Falora looked at him and they made eye contact. Aron's face full of concentration and Falora's full of fear for Aron. Kain followed Aron's gaze and his eyes settled on Falora. She glanced at Kan and he smiled. He said to Aron,"Your little friend over there, well, her blood tastes good. I think I'll go have some more."

Kain started to come forward to Falora and Alexion, and then Kain was standing in front of her and was about to bite her again... Falora looked helplessely around, hoping Aron or Alexion would help her...

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by CarolP]

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by Alliren]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 04:40
Right before Kain wanted to bite her Alexion's arm came between Kain's mouth and Falora's neck, however Kain didn't stop he bite right in Alexion'sarm. Then Kain got smameked to the ground by Aron and there fight continued.
Alexion fel to the ground he gazed at Falora and asked"Are you allright?"

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by CarolP]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 04:46
Falora kneeled over Alexion and said,"I'm fine, what about you? Does that wound need tending? I happen to specialize in elven healing." She tried to joke, to break the tension, but that failed enormously. He smiled weakly and said,"I am sure a little elven healing wouldn't hurt anything." Falora nodded and began to heal his wound. In some time it was as though it was never there.

Falora looked at Kain and Aron. It seemed as the sunlight faded, so increased their strength. Soon it seemed as though they had just begun to fight, because neither showed sign of weakening. Falora was concerned for Aron and hoped he would soon quit fighting.

Suddenly a deafening howl erupted upon the wind and Kain looked at Aron and said,"Sorry, but I must go. Do not worry , my friend, I will be back soon enough to finish this little fight. Do not hide from me, for I will always find you." And with that he was gone.... Falora and Alexion rushed over to Aron. Alexion said,"Who was that?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 12:28
Aron toke a deep breath and looked at Alexion and Falora, "Than men was Kain to put if simple he is my enamy, he is an enamy I have to keep fighting even when he isn't here." Aron said as he starteed to walk inside. Alexion had no idea what he ment mighter did Falora the only thing they did know was that Aron had changed a bit after this fight but they coudn't put there finger on it so they just followed him in.

"I think it is time to go and see that high priest wouldn't you say." Aron said to Alexion. "Very well Aron let us go." And they stared to walk back to the door, when aron walked by Falora he whisperd "Are you comming my love? O and do not wurry I have no intention to get killed by Kain."

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by eldir]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 08:38
"I think it is time to go and see that high priest wouldn't you say." Aron said to Alexion. "Very well Aron let us go." And they stared to walk back to the door, when aron walked by Falora he whisperd "Are you comming my love? O and do not wurry I have no intention to get killed by Kain."

Falora was a little hesitant... would the high priest accept her because she was half demon... she said to Aron,"I am coming. Will the priest accept me though?"

Aron looked surpried at that question and said,"Well he accepts me and I am a vampire."

Falora looked at Aron and said,"Is there any way that I can help you beat Kain? He hurt you and I don't want you too be hurt by him anymore. I care too much for you to be hurt."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email