Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: THE QUEST TO FIND THE PAST. ( Free to join)
on: March 10, 2004 12:44
"I think there is a village beond that hill I think we can wait there." Alexion said as he pointed at a small hill.
"Then we better get going Aron." Kain said as he started to walk away. "I'll see you tonight Alexion."And Aron too started to walk away.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 04:40
Falora and Alexion went to the small village and went to the local inn. They got two seperate rooms and Falora went to her own. Although she did not sleep. She thought... she thought about her feelings for Aron... her feelings for Kain. She was so confused about it all. She must have drifted off to sleep for in the next moment so it felt someone was tapping her shoulder adn trying to awake her. She looked around and waited for her eyes to adjust.

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 01:36
When her eye's where adjusted to the room she saw Aron standing next to her bed, he had a small smile on his face.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 04:29
Falora straightened her back a bit when she saw it was Aron. She didn't know what he was doing or how he had gotten in. So she said,"What are you doing in here Aron?" She was glad he was here, but also wary. She didn't know her feelings for him and so she did not know what he would do...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 12:51
"Eversinds Kain came you are confused about your feelings are you not? and the reson why I am here is because when Kain and I leaved we bothe whent a differand way, I went to a seeyer and she said that...." The Aron stoped and looked at her.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 01:37
Falora was cautious and curious at the same time... what could the seer have said? She said,"Please continue Aron, what did the seer say? Was it good or bad? Was it about us? What did she say?" Falora wondered what the seer had possibly said so she waited for Aron to speak again.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 02:21
"Never mind it was not of any inportence." Aron said with a tone of voice that made Falora wander if he was telling the truth.

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 03:43
Falora touched Aron on his arm and said,"Please Aron, tell me... If it was not important you would not have said anything. Please Aron just say it..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 12:24
"Pleace I do not want to talk about it any farder, the only thing I do want to talk about is what is on your mind you seem trobelt by something." Aron said as he held her for a moment.

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 04:17
Falora looked into Aron's eyes and said,"I'm just confused... that's all."

She seemed as though she was going to say some more but quickly stopped and whispered,"Do you hear that?" There was a faint sound across the wind like a gurgling somewhat...

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 06:30
"I hear it, don't worry I'll go take a look." Aron said and then he fanished. He whent in the direction of the sound.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 04:34
Falora watched Aron and waited then decided to follow him gracefully.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 11:42
Then before they even came close to it Aron appeared behind her and said. "I would rether mutch have that you stayed you here we don't know what it is." Aron said as he looked at her.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 11:27
"I can handle danger."Falora replied calmly. She peered into the darkness and barely made out a gray figure slowly approaching them. Falora pointed adn Aron nodded understanding what she had seen. They now waited for the thing to approach them fully.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 01:50
Aron looked at Falora for a moment and said,"promis me one thing Falora find some one who can make you indeed happy."
Aron walked over to her and kissed her yenly onher fore head. Then for some reason she started to feel sleepy.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 11:38
Falora nodded as she suddenly became very sleepy. Before she knew it she was out like a light. The grey figure approached and Aron saw it was Kain. Kain said,"What did you do to her?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 04:43
(( Sorry I haven't posten my computer is busted and it might take a little willed before I can post again.))

" You don't need to wurry about it Kain she is just asleep, it would be the best way for me to leave." Aron said as he started to walk to the bar. "Take good care of her Kain or there will be hell to pay for you." Where the last words Aron said before he dissapeared.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 11:29
((That's quiet alright, but I was wondering if you were going to join my site???))

Kain looked helplessly at Falora and wondered why Aron had done that. He suddenly had an evil idea to let her get hurt so Aron would come back, but then he decided against it. Kain looked around for Alexion, but didn't see him anywhere. He bent down and picked up Falora and carried her. As he carried her he could smell her blood within her veins. He was very tempted to bite her and drink her blood, but he remembered what Aron had said. And although he would never admit it he was always a little fearful of Aron. So off into the night he went carrying Falora back to their rooms...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2004 05:32
(( I don't know jet you will hear it soon.))

On there way to the bar he saw Aron falling to his knees on the ground and Kain could smell blood it was Aron's blood, he now knew aron was bleeding very badly, after a few seconds Aron got up and looked at Kain with the eye's of the vampire Kain knew so well he had become the vampire he once was so long ago, and Kain very well knew the reason of his change it was because of him and he now knew the reason why Aron asked him to aid her and to take care of her.

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 11:38
Falora slowly stirred in Kains arms... She looked up and saw Kain, then remebered Aron. She smelled blood and looked around. Then she cried out when she saw Aron. She tried to get out of Kains arms to see if he was okay, but he held her. She said through gritted teeth,"Let me go! I need to help him!"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 12:05
"I fear there is litle you can do to help him, he has to do this on his own." Alexions voice said from behind them.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 10:01
Falora shook her head and protested. "He needs to have help. I don't want to let things happen as they did last time..." A tear rolled down her cheek as she reminessed. She quickly wiped it away hoping no one saw it. She watched Aron and couldn't bear it. She turned her head and a knife on Kain's belt cut Falora's leg as she had turned most of her body. A drop of her blood fell on the ground and Aron looked up with eyes that were not his own...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 11:15
Aron jumped up right untop of here wanting to bite her, but then something stoped him and for a moment his eye's became normale, then he jupmed of and ren of into the darkness.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 02:36
Falora was shocked as Aron jumped on her. She stared into his eyes and saw the normal him for a moment. Then he quickly got off of her and ran to the woods... She said in a sahked voice,"He was going to bite me..." Kain nodded and said,"When he was in that vampire mode that was when he bit me..."

Falora looked at him and was shocked. Then she said,"I think we should follow him... he had some normality left in him, I think we should bring it out so that he becomes the peacful Aron that we know."

She looked at Alexion and Kain to see what they would say to that.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 01:33
"I agree if there still is anything of him leaved in there we stand a chang to get it out." Alexion said as he helped Falora on her feet.
"But do keep in mind that there is a change he can't come back, there is a reason why Aron was even feared by our own kind he killed vampires if they where nothing even the old one's, that is because he was one of the first vampires to walk this earth, he is well over the 3000 years old, what shoukl we do if he can't come back?" Kain said with a bit of fear in his eye's.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 01:03
Falora thanked Alexion for helping her up and then turned her attention to Kain and the words spoke. She said,"I don't care if I die, I just need to help him..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 01:53
"Very well then I will help you as well, but you didn't answer the question, what should we do if we can't get him back?" Kain asked her.
"If we can't get to hi we... will...kill...him." Alexion said with tears in his eye's, "he asked me once if he would turn that I would kill him, and I promesed him to do just that." Alexion contineued.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 03:23
"Kill hiim... NO! We will not do that unless all else fails... Let us find him quickly so we can stop any damge that he may do..." Falora cried out. She started to jog to where Aron had been and traveled the direction to where he may have been going.

Kain stopped her and said,"We need a plan for when we meet up with Aron again."

Falora nodded and said,"Where would you go if you were him?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 11:08
Kain looked at her and said:"To a very big city where he doesn't draw attantion to him self and where he can feed."
"There is a city half a day walking from here and aron was walking in that direction." Alexion said as he pointed in the direction aron walked.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 03:53
Falora nodded and said,"Then lets go that way too!"

And they went to find Aron
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 11:30
Whille they where walking through the city, Kain suddenly ren into an ally and he saw Aron drinking from a young woman.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email