Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: THE QUEST TO FIND THE PAST. ( Free to join)
on: February 16, 2004 10:04
"No you can not, I have to do this myself, he live's because of me and I have to change that." Aron said as he bowed his head. "It comes down to that I made him long ago." He contineued with a tear in his eye.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 10:15
She hugged him and wiped the tear from his eye. She said,"I have faith in you. But tell me, please, how is it that you still fight inside? I am trying to help you Aron...." Her eyes bore into his and she waited
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 10:29
Aron looked back at her and put his fingers trough her hair.
"Like I said I made him and he killed a lot of inosends in that time and I am to blame, I can never forgive myself for that." He said.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 12:39
"So he was the secrute you tryed to protect all these years,"Alexion said. "I can see why he is an monster we could get him if you want?" He continued. "No he will come to us."Aron said.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:00
Falora looked at Aron and Alexion and said<"Why is he forever attacking you?"

((OOC will you go to my website and join please))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:13
"Well that is because I made him and he wants revange for that." Aron said, "he will do everything to hurt me even kill those I am friend's with." He continued. "he will even kill you and he looked at her with a sad face".
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 01:44
"Well that's kinda obvious... he did drink my blood, so I can only assume he would gladly do more."Falora replied. Alexion shifted nervously.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 02:01
"he would do more then that, he would kill you and let me watch helplessly." He said to Falora. "Then we have to kill him before he does."alexion said as he walked on and he let the two of them alone for a moment. aron stoped and turnt to Falora and softly kissed her on her lips and said, "I wouldn't let anything happen to you or Alexion." Falora now knew he was close to Alexion.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 04:24
"Well then, we had better get to the high priest then, shan't we." Falora said... unsure of what her feelings toward Aron were, he seemed somehow different since he had fought Kain.

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by CarolP]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 12:52
Alexion too felt Aron was differant sind that fight, but he knew that there was little he could do for his friend he felt it was wise to not speak of it. "Do not wurry you two I have not changed I only change when I fell or see him, he makes my blood bouyel and then I change in what I once was."Aron said as he looked at the two of them.

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by eldir]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 04:18
Falora looked at Aron... he said he wasn't taht much different, but she wasn't too sure. She shrugged off this creeping suspicion and just kept walking.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 01:20
They walked for hour's in sillence none know what to say.
"It'll be light soon there for I will left you two for a whilled till night comes."And he fanised.

[Edited on 19/2/2004 by eldir]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 10:49
Falora was bored waiting for Aron so she decided to sneak away from Alexion and go find him. She carefully tracked him down and saw him crouched down. She touched him lightly on his sholder and smiled. The figure she thought was Aron turned around and she saw it was not him. It was Kain. She looked at him horrified and she stuttered,"Sorry I thought you were someone else..." She started to back away, but he was too quick.

He stepped in front of her and said ,"Why are you running my dear? The night is still young. You don't have to fear me. I will not harm you. In fact you will just be bait to lure Aron here." He smiled and in a dark evil way he was kind of handsome. He looked tired, but strong. She continued to look him over and he noticed it.

She said,"I am not going to be your bait..." She turned to run, but he grabbed her arm with such strength, that it became somewhat numb. She said,"Stop! You're hurting me!"

He let go and she looked at the red mark he left on her arm and she tended to it. He said,"If you run I will kill you. You're only choice is to stay here with me."

Falora looked at him and he stepped towards her. And then he kissed her. She stepped back and he pursue her. He kissed her again and she slapped him. She started to run and run and run. Trying to mentally get Aron's attention, even though it was probably focused on catching his prey. She hoped he would hear her pleas. Kain caught her and pinned her on the ground. He said,"Caught ya. You thought you could get away... obviously you've found out that you can't." He kissed her once more and he bit her neck and started to drink.

She kicked him and started to defend herself as she had to do many times before. She fought the best she could, but he was too fast, either blocking or avoiding almost all of her blows. She was getting angrier and her eyes were turning a deep shade of red. He said,"I love a woman with a fiery spirit and who can fight."

This made her even more angry and she gave it her all in fighting him... but it fell short. She grew tired soon and then she fainted from fatigue.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 12:20
"Now there is still one more thing to set this trap of mine and that is Alexion, then Aron will surely come and get you for he will never let you or that elf die." Kain said as he put her on a bed in a jaill cell with barres not even an demon can bent.

Kain then left but came back rather soon with Alexion over his shoulder. When Falora woke up she saw Alexion leying on the ground next to the bed she also saw that the ground he was leying was turning red when she looked closer she noticed he had a deep cut in his neck, and that he was slowly bleeding to death.

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by eldir]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 02:11
Falora sank to the ground and sat Alexion up, he groaned in pain and she said a few soothing elven words and his face became calm. She tore off his shirt and looked at his wound. She had never seen a wound as horrifying as his. She took a big leaf from the ground and put some medicine on it and put in on his back wound. She held it there for a moment. Then it stayed there, healing his wound and not hurting him, besides a stinging pain once in a while. Falora said,"What happened Alexion? How did Kain hurt you?"

Alexion looked up at her and said,"He hunted me down like I was a mouse and he was a cat. He never put me off his trail and when I thought I lost him he attacked me. I tried to fight... I really did, but he overcame me and then he sliced into my back and he cut into it really deep. Maybe he was luring Aron here with the scent of my blood, I don't know, but whatever he was doing I'm here now. I'm not gonna die... am I?"

Falora said quietly so that Alexion could not hear her,"Not if I can help it." but she said this to him so he could hear her,"No. You will not die. I am tending your wound as we speak and it is not a terrible one that I cannot fix." She hoped she spoke the truth so she could save his life.

She touched his head and he was regular tempature. She looked at his wound and saw the leaf was turning red from his blood. She peeled off the leaf and tore a piece of blanket off. She wrapped it around his waist and tied it tightly so that he could not bleed as much and it would put pressure to the wound. He was okay for now. Then they heard steps.... Kain's steps. He came in front of them and smiled. He said,"I'm sure Aron will come soon with you two here, but I think I will seperate you so that the chase to get the two of you back will be more...intresting. You, Falora, come with me now or Alexion will die. "

She looked at Alexion and went to stand beside Kain. He closed the Jail door and bid her to follow him. She walked behind him and he led her to a bedroom. It was a magnificent bedroom with high walls and a beautiful mahogany master bed. Her mouth hung open in awe and he smirked. "Didn't think I lived in such a nice place, huh?" She didn't answer him. He threw her on the bed and her eyes became red. He said,"Do not waste your strength. You will fight me when Aron gets here. I know you love him. I know you love Aron. I don't know why, though..."

Falora looked at Kain and said,"And why is it you hate him?"
He replied,"Because he did this to me."

She said,"I'm sure he didn't mean to if you didn't want it... if he had known that it would cause you torment then I am sure he would have not done this to you."

Kain looked up and said,"It is him that is the real enemy, and it is you who are on the wrong side Falora."

Falora said,"No it is you who are on the wrong side,Kain, I can help you if you only allow me to. You are the one who can kill and hurt without feeling. Please come over to my side. I'm sure you can... I know you can" She placed her hand over his in a comforting fashion and him and his evil mind took it the wrong way and he kissed her.

She pushed him off her and said,"That is not one of the leading ways you can become good." He smiled at her and she was suddenly frightened. That was a look of pure evil and she had no idea what he was thinking...

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:09
When Kain wanted to kiss her again he noticed he had a hard time with it.

When Falora looked at the door she saw Alexion standing there who was consentrating on Kain. "You really are starting to became inoing," Kain said as he started to get up. He was to strong for Alexion so he fel to his knees. It was then when Falora notised the back of his jacked was conpletly red of blood, "I will kill you now that will hurt him more then to let you live," and Kain lifted his arm to strick Alexion.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 04:05
((OOC-who's back was red with blood? Alexion's or Kain. I am assuming it's Alexion))

Kain was about to strike Alexion and kill him, but Falora jumped in front of Alexion so that she got hit instead of Alexion. Alexion just sat there in disbelief for he really thought he would die just then. Kain saw that he had hit Falora instead of Alexion and he was concerned. Falora moaned a bit and then staggered to her feet. She said,"Is that all you got?" Her eyes glowed a soft red and she seemed focused and ready for anything. She got into her fighting stance and then charged at Kain. She puched and it connected. He fell to the floor and looked up at her. She leaned over and whispered,"You'll feel that in the morning."

He jumped up and he said,"No not really..." Falora just looked at him and smirked. He walked over to her until his lips were inches away from her ear and he said,"I want to talk. I need to talk. Can we stop fighting so that I can talk to you." She nodded and she went over to Alexion and whispered,"We've agreed to talk, but we must do so in prvate. If Aron comes, tell him we are talking." Alexion nodded and stepped outside the door. Falora walked over to Kain and said,"What do you need to talk about?"

He said,"I don't need to talk, you wouldn't understand anyways. Never mind." She looked at him sadly, he obvioulsy needed to talk and he probably wanted to. He just didn't know the words. She spoke quietly,"I will listen if you'd like to talk. I have been through much pain in my own life, and could probably help you with yours. If only you'd let someone in your life to help." She looked up hopefully at him and he said nothing. She kissed him gently on his lips and said,"You know I'll be with Aron if you need me."

She left the room and beckoned Alexion to follow her. They were almost at the door when Kain came from no where and got in front of them. Both Falora and Alexion were to tired to resist being thrown back into the jail cell and so they were. And Falora sat on the floor, pondering about how she could help Kain... she had sensed some good in him, she would just have to pull that out of him.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:36
"I....don't have long...to live, I'm sorry Aron." Alexion whispered as he stared at the opening of the cave. "You don't want Aron to...kill Kain do you?" He then asked Falora.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 02:25
Falora had a guilty look on her face. She looked at the pain on Alexion's and said to him,"You cannot die. Not yet, you have not yet found of your past... And as for Kain I feel good in him... and I don't want Aron to kill him.... but in a way I do. But right now I think we should tend to you..."

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 01:52
"You will not be able to tell Aron that...for he will not hear you, you do know that?" Alexion said before he closed his eye's.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 04:19
Falora looked downward and said,"It is a pity."

She looked at Alexion and stroked his hair... she cried to him,"Please do not die!"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 02:39
As she was bussy carring for his wounds he heared footsteppes comming to the cave, when she looked to the entrance she saw Aron standing there.

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 02:03
Falora shook a bit when she saw Aron standing there, he seemed angry and she was scared of him when he was. She said weakly,"Hello Aron..." She watched him as his gaze went from her to Alexion. She could not meet his eyes so she went back to work tending to Alexion's wounds. She chanced a glance up at Aron and said in general,"Did you have a nice hunt?"

((OOC Really sorry about that mix up in The Calling... I messed up... I'm sorry ))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 12:21
(( That is oke don't wurry about it.))

Aron didn't say a word he just walked over to them. "I knew it, you care about thease two mortales you are no longer the Aron of the past." Kain's voice came out of the shadows. "In that you are mistaking Kain sinds our last meeting I am, but this will be the last time for one of us we will fight to the death this time, you won't run of again." and he started to walk over to Kain. "Fine by me Aron this time you wil die." When Kain said that the fight between the two vampires started.

Alexion stared to open his eye's and looked at Aron he knew it didn't matter if Aron would win or lose he would lose his friend eagther in death or in live for there he would be the vampire he was long ago, without feelings or emotions.
"Aron stop! please." Alexion yelled then he past out Falora noticed that his hardbeat became slower.
Aron looked at Alexion for a moment but when he did that he got smacked into the ground by Kain who keped on hitting him even farder into the ground.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 04:01
Falora looked helplessly at Alexion, she didn't know what to do anymore to help him to help anyone. She obviosly couldn't help Aron, Kain, or Alexion so she just sat there. Then she looked at Alexion's pained face. She couldn't just sit there and watch him die. She looked at him carefully, fully inspecting him to see how she could help as he lay there passed out. She put her head on his chest to hear a heartbeat, a faint one... but there was one. She looked from Aron to Kain and then back at Alexion. She placed her hands on his chest. She used her demonic evil, and let it pulse from her to him. It would heal him, hopefully. She felt for his heartbeat again and felt it; it was back to normal.

She turned her attention to Aron and Kain. She wondered if her voice would matter in such a long rivalry and then she decided to at least try. As she stood up Kain got slammed into the cell door, causing it to open violently. Falora carefully stepped over the rubbish and out of the cell. She saw that both Aron and Kain were gasping for breath as they were getting ready to attack one another yet again.

As Aron got raedy to hit Kain with another attack Falora yelled,"No!!" and she stepped in front of Kain. Aron gave her a weird look that plainly stated move, but she didn't acknowladge the look. She said,"I will not let you two fight like this... You both hurt by having to do this, why put yourself through the torture? I know you have good in you Kain and Aron if you could just not fight for once and get to know Kain you would see that too. And Kain if you got to know Aron you would see he's not that bad of a guy. Why can't you two just get along? No wait don't tell me it's because he turned you into a vampire right? Well fighting is not going to make it any better Kain, you'll still be a vampire. Fighting will not accomplish anything. "

((OOC and now I am done with my post... lol kinda went overboard with it didn't I?))
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 12:50
"You don't understand it Falora That isn't the reason anymore, we bothe want to.....die,"Kain interupted him, "well it is for me I am sick and tired to live like this living on the lives of otheres and to live in darkness eternal."

"Please Aron...listen to her." Aleion said as he stode in the opening if the cell the he fell to the ground and the two vampires heared that his hard started to slowdouwn.
"Kain if you wand to kill me do it now then, I will no longer fight you I didn't release I wasn't that vampire anymore, so go ahad and kill me." Aron said with atear in his eye as he looked at his friend.
Kain started to walk over to Aron with his blade drawn.

[Edited on 3/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 01:53
Falora cried out as Kain was about to hit Aron with his sword. She went over and hugged Aron she said,"I am immortal as well you know. I have had urges to end my life as well, but if I had then I would never have fallen in love with Aron, and I would never have met you Kain. If you stick with your life then you can always find a reason to live. Kain don't you have a reason to live? or you Aron? Why must you end one anothers lives? Please I don't want anyone to die."

She felt hot tears streaming down her cheeks. And she realized she was crying. She tried to wipe them away quickly, but Aron and kain had both noticed them. She looked hopefully at Kain and Aron hoping they would stop this fighting.

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 04:38
Aron looked at Kain and said"She has a point the reason I still live after all this time is because of Alexion I haven't met him I still would have been that vampire you and I hate, so it cames down to this will you continue the fight that is destroying both of us or will you stop and try to find that what will make you happy, for I have made my choise." Aron said as he trough his blade to the ground and he started to walk over to Alexion, he put his hands on his chest and started to say a latin spell both Kain and Falora saw a light comming out of his hands, then Alexion opend his eye's and smilled at Aron and said,"welcome back Aron." "Well Kain the choise is up to you will we have to contineu or will this sensles battle stop?" Aron said as he looked at Kain then Aron did something Kain didn't exspec he overed his hand to him.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 01:23
Kain looked at Aron, then at Alexion, then let his eyes rest on Falora's. Falora nodded her head and he took Aron's hand. Falora and Alexion smiled. Falora hugged both Kain and Aron. She was happy that the Aron that she loved had come back. She smiled and sighed with relief.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 01:30
"So we finally agree on something Kain, but for now if you will excuse me we have some other busness to atend to."Aron said as he helped his friend to his feet."However you are welcome to join us we might be needing yor expertece later on." Then he looked at Falora for a moment.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 08:18
Kain nodded and said,"Yes I think I will come with you. Too long have I stayed behind these walls of evil, too long have I not been on a journey besides to kill you, I mean. I will come with you..."

Falora returned Aron's gaze and they held eyes for quite some moments. She said to him in his mind,"How did you find us Aron? Are you fully back to normal? Can I ask you a question Aron? A very important question that would only be able to be answered by you and you alone."

She blinked and she refocused her eyes. She looked at Alexion and said,"Well now that we have gone off of that little side track quest, let us continue on our original one, hmm?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 09:28
"That is an good idea," Alexion said as he got up and walked over to Aron," my name is Alexion lonewolf by the way Kain."
Then Falora heared Aron's voice in her mind,"sure you can ask me all you wishe, hatefully I still have a part of my old self in me.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 08:27
"Oh, and my name is Falora... if you didn't know that." Falora said.

Then she said to Aron in his mind,"What are we Aron? Are we still in love or just mere friends?

She looked at him and waited for a response. She looked at Kain and Alexion, bith in a deep conversation... about what she didn't know.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 09:09
Aron looked at Falora for a moment and said to her in her mind"my feelings for you have not chanched, I still love you more then enything in this world." then he looked at Kain and Alexion, "Kain we better find somewhere to hide out the day."
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2004 04:49
Falora looked at Alexion and said,"And we had better find a place to stay while we wait for them."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email