Sam_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Double - looks like LotR cast members
on: March 23, 2005 10:27
See?! Didn't I tell you guys

:hug:'s Sam_Gamgee. :love:

:blush: I'm your Sam, Annûniel!

I was afraid that the picture of me would not demonstrate it well, but i am glad it worked.

[Edited on 23/3/2005 by Sam_Gamgee]
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 12:21
Yep, we just need to stick a curly wig on you, and you're there
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 12:43
Sam_Gamgee: Woah. Dude, that's cool!! Scary, but cool. Are you sure you're not his half-brother or something?

That would be cool, but i am pretty sure. I am only 20, so he is about 15 yrs older than me. Needless to say, he is my favorite actor.

*lol* Yeah, I guess it can't be true. *lol* But hey....cool pic!!
Diva
Viggo Vixen, Supplanter of Arwen & Anti-Hugging Harpy
Send Message
on: March 24, 2005 04:59
Please link to pictures rather than posting them in the forums.
Sam_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2005 06:18
Please link to pictures rather than posting them in the forums.

Oops! Sorry. *Fixes*
Shadowfax319
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2005 09:38
Cool picture Sam_Gamgee! That is so wierd!

I once saw someone who looked just like Elijah Wood. The wierd thing was, there was a screaming mob around him too, so I didn't get a good look. We're not sure if it was him or not!
asleepingvision
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2005 01:02
Well... I remember once while i was at a friends birthday party at an ice rink, i saw an elf double...well... almost. He was around my height (5'7) and he had longer and lighter hair.

I did a double take, managed to trip over my skates and landed on my butt. Yeah... that sucked. :sob:

[Edited on 7/22/2006 by asleepingvision]
Lweven
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 11:55
A math teacher at my school looks like Legolas...but she's a girl...and I was told I looked like Elijah...but I am a girl too....how odd.
WindsBlowNorthInRivendell
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2005 06:41
one time i went roller skating and this one kid Gabe looked just like orlando bloom except a few inches shorter...i was like whoa!...so we danced 2 gether and then my mom came...and i never even got his number....damn he was so quite...and that wud be perfect dating a guy that looked jus like my idol...o well
longbotton
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 01, 2005 07:45
O.k. Dom Momaghan(Merry) looks some times like Malcolm McDowell (Alex) in "Clockwork Orange", especially in "Lost".
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: September 10, 2005 08:42
Once I was eating at the Hy-vee resturant, and a person that was a ringer for Dominic Monaghen sat down about 4 feet away from our table! My mom didn't notice (she was talking to someone) so for about 20 minutes I stared at this person. He was sitting across from a and talking, but their voices were so low I couldn't hear (dangit). I'm NOT a Dom fan, but it was weird.
~Aiwë~
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2005 12:02
My cousin kinda looks like Elijah Wood. I'm not sure what it is. He used to have this longish dark brown curly hair and he looked so much Frodo.
HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2005 10:22
Anyone else here think that Balian in Kingdom of heaven looks like a younger version of Aragorn? Maybe this should be in a different thread - if so I apologise.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2006 06:19
A friend of a friend of mine, lol reminded me at once at Sean Astin! Maybe a little between Astin and Sam! lol The face and stuff, but probably much taller and younger. Seen a man looking like Viggo (poor. lol). Bernhard Hill and thats about it. lol
_mithrim
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 07:50
I saw a short man in a sandwich shop the other day that looked very hobbit like. He was very short with a bit of a round belly, big blue eyes, and curly hair. hehe.
Finduelas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2006 07:30
OH! ma gosh! I saw this guy when I went to camp this summer who looked JUST LIKE BILLY BOYD! I elbowed my friend and was like, "Look! Look!" and she's like, "What?" and then she looked at him and gasped, "It's Billy!" So the rest of the week we called him Billy, not to his face of course, just a nickname. It was so awesome
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: September 16, 2006 05:06
while in Virginia earlier this year my family and I visited Williamsburg (don't go there, it's just a money trap). Anyhoo, there were these carriages and stuff drawn by horses and oxen, and the driver for one looked EXACTLY like Bilbo!! He couldn't have been 5 feet tall, plus he had curly grey hair and the features! My dad noticed him first and we called him "the hobbit" for the rest of the day. We even got a picture, but it's not too clear (phooey).
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2007 06:17
I was dressed as a toy soldier for "The Nutcracker Ballet" at a public Christmas Tree Lighting, and I was just standing there feeling embarassed. :banghead: Then I glance over and see Eljah's exact double! I almost screamed, but it was really horrible being in that stupid costume. I even had to stand next to the boy dressed as the Nutcracker Prince and get our pictures taken with people (like at Disney) quite embarassing! But I'll always be able to say I saw Elijjah's twin!
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2007 11:41
i went to a lecture at my university, and guess who was delivering it? only the immortal Peter Jackson (may his name be forever praised) himself! well... not exactly HIM... but someone who could have damn easilly been his brother. needless to say i have no idea what the lecture was supposed to be about.
Michaela
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2007 02:44
Saw a guy who looked vaguely like Billy in the hall at school today. Did a double take and nearly got run over by the mobs of people. I also saw a guy with Dom-like features the other day...don't remember who it was, or where.

There's another boy who rides my school bus who looks like a hobbit. A LOT like a hobbit. He's rather short, round, and just hobbity in general.

I have a friend who (I just noticed this today) looks like Arwen -- or she would, if she grew out her hair and got contacts. Pale, dark hair, pretty... it's weird...

Oh yes, I know an Easterling too. Or maybe he is a Southron.

[Edited on 28/4/2007 by Michaela]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2007 03:08
Oh, wow. I have a friend who could pass for a Gondorian look alike if he would only grow his hair out, but he wrestles, so he refuses. There is this one guy at my high school, he has long hair, it is a dark, honey gold colour, and he looks like a Half Elf. lol. THe other day I saw this guy walking down the street and he looked so much like an Elf, it was not even funny! He had to easily be 6' 4" tall, long, dark hair, and he carried himself with poise and dignity. I nearly lost my head over that sighting.
Michaela
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2007 04:40
Hmm, can't say that I've seen any Elf lookalikes besides my friend who looks like Arwen. One of my brothers vaguely resembles a hobbit, whereas I look like I might be half-Elf and half-Hobbit.

Edit: I saw an Orlando lookalike in the grocery store today!

[Edited on 30/4/2007 by Michaela]
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2007 12:37
There is this guy at my school, her is either in eleventh or twelfth grade, but he looks exactly like Dom! He could be a cousin or something, it's creepy. I passed him in the hallway and lookd at him, then did a double take and I nearly screamed "It's Dom!!!!!", but I didn't!
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2007 04:20
lol, that same thing happened to me! Well, almost.
Me and my best friend (who's basically in love with Dom) were riding in her mom's car, and her mom had just told us not to talk, cuz she was on the phone. Well, I looked over at another car, and see Dom's look-alike! I yelled "It's Dom!!!". My friend's mom almost killed me...
Cothiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2007 10:46
I look like a yong Éowyn with straiter hair. Some days ago I made a mangapicture of myself whit curly hair (just for fun.) It looked like Éowyn so mutch that I could even have told my mum that it was her. And all the personality-quizzes I have taken I have been Éowyn too!
Josephine_jfh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2007 05:25
Well, check this photo of my friend and her husband:
http://www.travelrich.com.tw/members/images/ringaholic/f98890be-47eb-4634-ad1a-0f20b251af69_std.jpg

Belive me or not. I showed this photo to Sean Astin (HIMSELF, of course) in LOTR convention. He was stunned for 5+ seconds and thought I pasted his face on it.

Is here anyone also think Josh Halloway in Lost looks like Viggo Mortensen?

[Edited on 21/7/2007 by Josephine_jfh]
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2007 01:45
Dear lord! He looks exactly like Sean! Wowee!

Saw the third Elijah look-alike at Disney World! I was sitting in MGM at night eating. And then a group of probably 20-year old people come over and sit at the table next to ours. I always kinda look at the people to are near me. Lol! So as I did that, I saw one that looked exactly, I mean exactly! like Elijah. And he had an English accent. :love::love:

Josh Halloway looks a little like him. Man is he hot! Lol.

Josh Holloway

[Edited on 21/7/2007 by Esmerelda~Baggins]
WestoftheMoon58
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2009 09:45
Wow, no one's posted here in a long time!

The other day I was at youth group and there was a boy there that I knew from my old school and I hadn't seen him in forever, but he was there and I had to do a double-take, he looks so much like teenage Elijah now. Blue eyes and all.
Also, there's a lady at church who is so pretty and has this amazing curly dark hair, every time I see her I think, "That's the elf lady!", she literally looks like an elf, except without pointy ears.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: January 10, 2009 08:18
Somtimes when i look in the mirror i see Eowyn...more her face. I kinda have the same face style as she does. (and i dont even really like Eowyn!)

i've seen lots of people who could pass as elves or hobbits etc....

but i dont think i've seen cast lookalikes.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2009 04:52
I met the nicest guy who looks so much like Orlando Bloom. (but in my opinion much better looking xD) There's a slight difference, but he really does look like him.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
WestoftheMoon58
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2009 12:55
Yesterday I had piano lessons after school, so when my sister and I were waiting for my mom to pick us up, I saw this guy and he looked so much like Elijah! I think they might have been interviewing him to be the new physics teacher or something. But anyway, he had these big, bright blue eyes (they sparkled. Literally.) and I almost had a heart attack, he looked so much like Elijah.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: April 08, 2009 04:38
lol same here West! Except this guy was about 12, he looked like a Elijah when he was young. He had really intense blue eyes and even his hair was a little shaggy-like, like Elijah!
Pippin_Luv
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2009 03:43
Lol. This is a fun topic.

Once I was on the Metro to go to DC, and this guy looked like Orlando Bloom. o__o It was so funny. Unfortunetly, we were only on the Metro for like 5 mins. so I couldn't find the differences between him and Orlando.

Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: April 12, 2009 09:58
haha actually today, I did my hair elven style, based off kinda like Haldir's, and I swear, i could be a relative of Haldir.
Valtameri
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2010 11:22
There's a guy at my university who looks just like Karl Urban - from the face, similar eyes, lips. Thing is he is more chubby around the belly and so.
I had a seminar with him, and my mate an I we were looking at each other when we saw him and were thinking the same: Let's get an autograph ^^
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email