Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Andromeda_of_Imladris
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Double - looks like LotR cast members
on: March 09, 2011 12:08
all my friends say that i look like arwen with my long dark hair, blue-grey eyes and pale skin
ImageImage
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2011 01:17
I kind of look like an elf.. at least I'm tall and skinny. I think my little brother once said I was pretty enough, but he was just buttering me up to do something lol.
Once, me and my sister saw a guy that looked like Orlando Bloom. She just about had a kitten on the spot!
Frodo~the~Second
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2011 07:53
My dad looks so much like Sean Astin that we have wondered (half-jokingly) before if they are related. My mom tried to find out before by looking him up on Google. :-O

~Frodo (the Second)
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2011 07:30
We have the Rohirrim installing a sink in our kitchen

[Edited on 26/7/2011 by Caden]
Frodo~the~Second
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2011 06:21
Forgive me for using caps, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Caden!

~Frodo (the Hysterical)
CrazyElfie
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2011 01:21
I'm fairly short, chubby and curly-haired (though I straighten it everyday) so I could easily be a Hobbit (no hairy feet though!). My ex told me I look like Liv Tyler, but he was probably saying that because he knew how much of a fan I am...

As for other people, I was looking on a photography site (because I'm an aspiring photographer) for pictures of people, and I found a picture where one of the models looked EXACTLY like Orlando Bloom. He was hugging this girl... though I wasn't THAT jealous, because I'm more of a Viggo chick. LOL
coral
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Double - looks like LotR cast members
on: March 21, 2012 08:56
there is a friend of my mother, who possesses all of the traits of a hobbit.(short and curly hair, big feet, short, likes eating, funny, joyful)
4EVERELVISH
Council Member
Send Message
I'm short, but I have more of an elf personality, I got my little sister to call me by my elvish name, Dùlinn, I've changed it since then, but I still think it's fun. It's the best thing about having a 5 year old sister
''For an eternity I have waited for you, and now another eternity I must spend with my heart whispering your name.''
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email