Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Barahir1
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Dagor e-Daur e-Ndaedelos (Battle of the Forest of Great Fear: Mirkwood) (Scripted: PM please!)
on: April 08, 2004 10:26
I had the go ahead to join your company and a spider battle is just what I like. My character is Erúvellas, he the nephew of King Thranduil and has just return from Annúminas where he, his sister and a group of others had been sent to by King Thranduil. There is a bio posted in RPG characters.
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
Post RE: Dagor e-Daur e-Ndaedelos (Battle of the Forest of Great Fear: Mirkwood) (Scripted: PM please!)
on: April 15, 2004 05:02
Heads up, mellyn nín! A new character is 'joining' our little RP... Her name is 'Sirieth' and her bio is in... Prepare for 'fireworks'... :evil: :banghead: :naughty:
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
FaramirandEowynForever146
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 02:46
Well, you gain character, and lose another. Sorry, but right now I'm feeling a little bogged down and can't keep up with this rpg at the moment. If it's ok with all of you, I will try to exit when we have another big fight scene.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 06:02
:cry: We'er sorry to lose you, but totally understand. How would it be if Randir is just wounded enough to be sent back... that way if you find you have more time you/Randir can rejoin us?

gwen
FaramirandEowynForever146
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 11:11
That's what I was thinking, so when the next big fight comes up, I'll just pull myself out.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 03:36
Hey guys! We'll be heading down to the Mountains of Mirkwood now... more battles coming...

Hopefully things are going ok.....

gwen
SamoftheShire
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:56
If no one else wants to I can be the on to get captured.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 09:20
kaaz has said that Duath could be captured, too... Hmmm - it might even make it more intersting if TWO were held captive! What do y'all think?
gwendeth
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 10:17
Ai, mellyn nín! :hug:

The 'stage' has been set... since we've had 2 volunteers for 'capture'... here goes! heehee!! :evil: :naughty: :rolling: :twitch: :angel:

I'm thinking that our 'missing' are somewhere in the Mirkwood mountains. I was 'originally' thinking Dol Guldur, but the longer *heehee* it takes to get there, the more fun we can have with this RP, don't you all think???

PS: I'm leaving it 'open' for at least ONE of you to have a hidden weapon....

[Edited on 13/5/2004 by gwendeth]

[Edited on 14/5/2004 by gwendeth]
gwendeth
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 02:29
Ok... just to 'gather' ourselves here...

Our little company is about 1/3 the way into the Mirkwood Mountains right now, I think. They're about 450-500 miles from Dol Guldur.

I'd think we'd be running into Elenath fairly quickly here. Does that sound good? And then head southwest to Dol Guldur?
gwendeth
Send Message
on: May 02, 2005 06:16
Hey question for you all - did we ever decide whether we'd 'win' or not??

'Historically' [TT-wise] Dol Guldur didn't 'fall' until Galadriel threw down the gates... I'm thinking what we can do is give them a nasty 'trouncing'... thoughts?

:feedback:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email