Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Real World Celebrity Style
on: April 17, 2004 02:16
Keira was sitting on the porch when a little girl, about 5, came up to viggo, asking for a picture, "Hey, Keira, can you take a picture of us?" viggo called, "Sure! Anything for a fan." she said, winking at viggo as she snapped the shot, she handed the camera back to Viggo to give to the girl, and listened to the rest of their convorsation, smiling then when the girl left she started laughing and called to Viggo, "Come on, lets go see what Orlando and Liv have been up to..."
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 04:08
Miranda smiled at Julia and said "Yea, I think we should set the pictures somewhere so he can set them up himself, but they aren't smushed in this teeny suitcase." She proceeded to pick up a few of the pictures and set them on his dresser in a semi-organized fashion, so that he would hopefully recognize his need to reorganize them without everything looking bad.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 04:21

Liv sat up as Viggo, Kiera, and Mandy walked through the door. Liv yawned and rubbed her eyes. She stared down at the clock as it said it was almost 10:00. She looked down at Orlando who was still sleeping, his arm around one of her arm's. She winced as something poked her in the ribs again. "ouch, Hey Viggo, Kiera, Mandy, where have you been?" She asked, yawning again.
"We were about the ask the same thing." Viggo said with a smirk on his face.
"It's a long story, Orlando and me will tell you tommorow." She said as something tried to tug her hair. "How long is your story? Is it a tell-you-tommorow thing or is it a gotta-tell-you-now story?" Liv said, sitting strait up to have a good conversation, trying her best not to wake up Orlando. Too late, he groaned and opened his eyes. Liv smiled and looked back over at Viggo who seemed to be having trouble keeping back a laugh. "So what's been going on?" She heard Orlando mumble as he sat up and gave Liv a kiss. Liv leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes tiredly. She ignored the snickers of the others and kissed his cheek. So she was in love, how did that matter to them?
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 02:03
"You know that hurts,i'm not that bad,"Johnny declared when they were laughing at him. "Fine,maybe i am. But you've done a great job-thanks." Suddenly there was lots of banging downstairs." I guess everybody's back," He added and went down to say hi.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 08:26
"Sorry, Johnny." Miranda said with a laugh as she followed him downstairs. "Wanna come, Julia? Sounds like everyone else is here."
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 08:53
"We went out for coffee, and you know, nothing happened, other then screaming hordes of fans. Especially these cheerleaders who were all askeing me to marry them. I had to sign a stomach, an arm, and a forhead. But, you know, that isn't too odd." Viggo said, trying not to laugh at Orlando as he woke up. "Liv, why are you so jumpy? It's like someone is poking you in the ribs." He said looking at her with a smirk on his face.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 09:01
Liv tried to push away an invisble hand but it was too fast for her and it poked her ribs anyway. "That's because...something...is...poking me!" Liv said as something ran thier finger down her back and poking her in her back, hard. "Ouch, s-stop it!" She yelled at something as it kept poking her in that same spot as hard as if it was hitting her.

She looked over at Viggo as he was staring at her funny. "OK OK fine, I'll tell you the story. Orlando and me went to the star implorium to name a star for him. When we started coming home all these papparazzi's swarmmed around us so we went to the Holiday Inn to rent a room." She ignored the laugh of Viggo and continued. "Well, something wierd was going on there, everything was dissappearing, a man at the front desk who was rude, and then our room got thrashed when we came back to it after finding the Vending Machines weren't there. Then something started poking me in the ribs and pulling my hair. Then, they took my shoe as Orlando and I ran out of there." She told the rest of the story and stared at the confused faces of the others.

"Did that make any sense to you at all? Do you believe it?" She asked as her hair went up again and then poked her in the ribs. She noticed Orlando jumped also. She stared over at Viggo and waited for a reply.

(( :disco: woohoo loving this rp! ))

[Edited on 18/4/2004 by Lady_Lily]
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 10:38
((sorry I didn't reply earlier, i was in a car all yesterday, crazy fun... i love this rpg!!!))

Orlando and Liv walked through the door and saw Julia and Miranda. Soon later he feel asleep. While he was out he had a dream that he and Liv where in the hotel and the invisible things where chasing them down the hall, all of a sudden one grabbed Liv. He ran over and tried to save her but they disappered. Everything started to fade. He found himself in a room with Liv, Viggo, Kiera, Mandy.

He mumbled and sat up and kissed Liv thankful that she was there. He heard Viggo laugh but he ignored it. Still kinda out of it he heard Liv say the something was poking her. Please, not this again he muttered as Liv told the story. He saw Liv's hair go up again. And then suddenly something poked him in the ribs also. "Did that make any sense to you at all? Do you believe it?" He heard Liv ask. Suddenly the phone rang. He looked Liv in this eye. "I wish I was still sleeping" he muttered, squeezing tighly on Liv's hand.

((dun dun dun dun))
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 03:24
((I :love: this rpg! Its so strange :evil)

Viggo looked at Liv strange. "Well I was believing you, up until the point where there was invisible hands. And maybe the disappearing building. Are you kidding me?" He asked. "This isn't a ver...." Viggo stopped mid-sentence as Liv's hair was pulled into the air with nothing holding it. He stared in horror. All of the sudden the phone rang. "This is too weird." Viggo walked over to the phone. It was dead. "Ok, I seriously think this was all the camera guys doing. I mean, really, it can't be ghosts, there is no such thing." Viggo walked over the the fridge. He thought he saw something in the kitchen. "Hey, you guys didn't tell me you got a ham, a chicken, and a whole bunch of other stuff. The whole fridge is full of stuff. Who went shopping?" Viggo shouted into the kitchen.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:54
Johnny walked downstairs to see Liv's hair standing up by itself and wriggling around like somebody was poking her, and Viggo yelling something about food.
"What's going on? Is this some kind of a joke? Becuase it's not funny. What's up with you Liv?"

(Wow this is exciting!!)
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 08:32
Mandy listened to everything, her dark eyebrows drawing closer together with each word. Ghosts weren't real, she knew that, so what was going on. Shaking her head, the dark-haired singer grabbed her coffee and headed back up to her room.

As she entered, she froze, her eyes going wide. "WHO DESTROYED MY PICTURES?????" she screamed, nearly dropping her coffee.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 09:03
Orlando got up and checked the fridge. Sure enough it was full. "What is up with you Liv?" he heard Jonny ask. "Whatever is up with her is up with me because I saw it t-" Orlando heard a scream and then something about pictures.

Orlando ran upstairs and saw mandy staring at her destroyed pictures. There was a long silence. And then he heard it a quite giggle. Orlando looked around the room, picked up a nearby pencil and walked close. All of a sudden he tripped over something and fell to the ground. He looked around to see what he had tripped over but nothing was there.

((i love this rgp))

[Edited on 20/4/2004 by aragornlvr423]
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 01:09

Liv stared up at Viggo as he yelled about the food. "I-I didn't go shopping, sweetie, did you stop at the store while I was sleeping in the car?" She asked as she watched Orlando get up. He shook his head and examined the fridge. She didn't get up because something was holding on to her arms. She then heard a scream from upstairs and tried to move to get up but was forcebly held back. Orlando and Viggo ran up there and Liv sat were she was, unable to move. She heard a thump and stared up at the ceiling. Soon enough was she pulled up and started bieng pulled towards the door. "Let go of me!!!" She yelled trying to smack where she felt the arm's but only smacking herself.

Liv screamed, louder and louder but agains was quieted by the same invisible hand. She kicked and bit, eventually making herself look like a fool and hurting herself by biting down, to get free. She kept kicking, after biting to hard on her lower lip, and trying to scream.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 03:41
Orlando came over and inspected the fridge.
"Okay guys this is getting really fr..." Viggo started to say as he was interrupted with a scream from upstairs. It was Mandy screaming about destroyed pictures. Viggo ran up the stairs and sure enough her pictures were all broken and some were lying on the floor. Orlando tripped over something invisible and he walked over to help him up. As he grabbed ahold of Orlando he heard Liv screaming downstairs. Viggo let Orlando go and ran down the stairs. Liv was struggling with some kind of invisible thing. All of the sudden she bit down on her lower lip, hard.
"Liv? Are you okay? There is nothing on you, stop freaking out!" he shouted above the cries upstairs. As he walked over to her, he felt something pull him in the other direction. "That's weird." he mumbled to himself, trying to get over to Liv. Viggo finally pulled free of the grasp as Liv had made it to the door. He ran over to her and pulled her in the opposite direction, as hard as he could. He got her over to the couch and sat her down firmly, without letting go of her. He felt hands go around his neck. "Liv..." he whispered, but he was cut off as something covered his mouth. Viggo noticed Liv looked relieved, as if the things had left her alone. He punched the air behind him, feeling the air get ice cold where he punched. He didn't hit anything, grabbing the air around his mouth trying to breathe. Liv looked at him and screamed.

((Really freaky guys! ))
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:15
Mandy stared at her pictures, biting back the urge to cry. Some of the frames had just been broken, but some of the pictures that weren't framed had been slashed to pieces.

Her thoughts were pulled off of her destroyed memories by shrieks downstairs. Muttering half-formed curses under her breath, Mandy dashed down the stairs. Viggo was fighting something invisible, grasping at his mouth and apparently trying to breathe with no success. Without thinking, Mandy flung herself at the older actor, knocking him to the ground, and joined her efforts with Viggo's to get rid of the invisible things that turned Mandy's fingers ice-cold.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 05:41
Miranda heard shrieking. She rushed downstairs to find Mandy and Viggo fighting what seemed to be an invisible opponent. She rushed to help them, but didn't feel anything as she tried to pull them free. Strangely enough, she didn't feel what was holding them down.

((ooc: sorry, I know i am being a major spoilsport, but I am not really seeing the point to the whole ghost thing. wasn't this supposed to be a semi-realistic Real World experience, only with celebrities?? I know everyone is loving the ghost aspect, but in my humble opinion I dunno if we should make everything about that.......srry again))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:46
Julia had rushed out after miranda and ran down the steps seeing something weird happening to everyone. Liv was smacking herself and viggo was trying to kill the air. "Maybe this is a lotr thing." she said quietly to herself. She then remembered that she had promised her boyfriend she'd call him so she went back up to her room and picked up the phone. There was no dial tone. She looked at the cord, the cord was cut. Nervously Julia scrambled back downstairs and told everyone what happened......
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 04:36
Johnny looked around at the people screaming and rolling round on the floor. "What on earth have i walked into?" he thought but then saw Miranda looking round with the same bewilderment on her face. "Ok,what are they doing? I don't feel anything. I still think this is some late april fools thing." Suddenly Julia rushed in and complained about the phone having no tone. Johnny calmly walked over to it but instead of hearing nothing he heard this creepy voice. It wasn't talking to Johnny,or anybody in particular, just muttering something about killing everybody but first wanted them tortured. Johnny slammed the phone down and was immediately thrown to the floor by invisable hands.

((I admit-i just had to join in!!))
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 05:05
(One of the Dunedian asked me to play Kiera until the 22'nd))

Kiera rushed in the back door as she heard screaming. Raising her eyebrow as she saw Viggo and Liv struggling against something that wasn't there. Slowly she walked over to them. "Is this some kind of rehersal for a new movie that I don't know about?" She asked over Liv's screams. A few seconds later she felt a hand on her backside. She turned around and flailed her arms. Nothing was there. She heard a thump upstairs and ran to find Johnny kicking and punching at something in the air. She stared over at Julia and heard Mandy screaming about pictures. Ignoring it she went into her own room and stopped dead as there was her stuff thrown apart.

Liv started the thank Viggo and the others as he had freed her from the hands pulling her back. She relaxed a bit and stared over at Viggo as he said her name. She screamed as he was bieng choked. Quickly thinking she went behind him and tried to grab what was there. Ignoring her freezing hands. Liv had got the thing half-way off and then finally got it off and grabbed Viggo's hand and ran upstairs where Orlando and Mandy were. When they got up to the door, Liv burst in and hugged Orlando. Somewhat sobbing into his shoulder. This turned out to be a dream. How had it turned into bieng a nightmare. She felt Orlando's warm hands protect her from the cold ones trying to grab hold of her.

(( :rolling: :disco: This is soo much fun!! )

[Edited on 20/4/2004 by Lady_Lily]
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 09:47
Viggo heard screaming in the middle of the night. He followed the sound until he came to one of the bedrooms, it was Liv. Viggo queitly knocked on the door, more screaming. He knocked louder, more screaming. He decided to let himself in, and surprizingly the door was unlocked. Viggo walked into the room and turned on the light, Liv was kicking and screaming and trembling like mad. "Liv..." no answer, "Liv!" no answer again. "LIV!!!!" Viggo yelled, shaking her awake. She was still trembling and looked around, confused about where she was.
Finally, she realized who was next to her and that everything was going to be okay.
"Liv, it was only a bad dream, don't worry." Viggo whispered, hugging her, she was still shaking. "Its okay. Tell me what happened, it must have been horrible."

((Its okay, it was only a dream :sleepy: , and of course, Viggo to the rescue! Isn't he an angel? :angel: )
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:24
Julia had gone to sleep, alhtough not too soundly. She got up from bed after awakening for the 5th time and headed downstairs just to look around and make sure eveything was OK. She walked downstairs with her eyes still adjusting to the darkness. She suddenly heard knocking on the door. "Help me!." yelled a voice from outside, it belonged to a child. "Hello?" julia called meakly. "My god! help!" screamed the voice, banging on the door. Julia felt shivers going up her spine. "I'm coming!" she yelled and rushed to the door. She tried opening the door again and again. "It's locked." she told herself. "Oh god, oh god, please dont hurt me!" the voice called. Julia tried the key hanging next to the door but it wouldn't unlock. She jiggled the door handle and turned around frantically for anything to break the door. When she turned around the door handle was gone. The cries for help had turned to screams. "Help me please!" "I can't, I can't I can't" julia moaned with her hands over her ears. "i'm sorry, sorry, sorry." An invisible hand scracthed julia across the face running warm blood into her mouth. Suddenly something hard hit her in the back of the head and she fell backwards, knocked out.

(oooh, i just couldnt help myself. it was getting so good.....)
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:27

Liv stared at Viggo as he shook her awake. He had hugged her and kept her in his arm's as she told him the dream in a quavering voice. "It just seemed real, like It wasn't a dream." She said, tears rolling down her cheeks. She forced herself to smiled as Viggo pulled back and whiped her tears away.
"It's ok, Your going to be fine."
"Thank you." She answered, happy that Viggo was there to make things better. She hugged him again and tried her best not to sob, but eventually failed.

(hmm...If it was all just a dream :yawn: then was Orlando's and Liv's relationship just a dream? Is Viggo and Liv going to have that relationship? We will soon find out...unless you have plans Frodurien, if so just PM me and I'll go along with it.)
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 01:59
Mandy sat bolt upright in bed as she heard a scream. Throwing the covers back, she dashed out of bed and took off down the hall, following the screams like a radar. They led her to Liv's room, where Viggo was shaking the dark-haired actress and calling her name.

Liv woke up, and looked around frantically. Viggo comforted her, holding her gently. Mandy breathed a silent sigh of relief as she saw that Liv would be ok. Still, it'd be good to check...

"Liv?" she asked quietly, stepping farther into the room. "Are you ok?"
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:20
Viggo listened intently to her story and comforted her when she started to shake again. When she finished she looked up at him, fighting back tears. They eventually won and she hugged him again, sobbing onto his chest as he hugged her. Mandy stepped silently into the room.
"Liv?...Are you okay?" Mandy asked.
Viggo looked up at Mandy telling her silently that Liv would be okay, it was only a bad dream. Mandy understood, and looked with pity to Liv, who was still soaking Viggo's shoulder. Liv looked up, and tried to tell Mandy what was wrong, but before opening her mouth, she turned back into Viggo and sobbed, looking to him for comfort.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 11:45
Orlando woke up suddenly... "all a dream" he muttered. He stared at Liv and Viggo who was comforting her and remembered the dream. She walked out side to get some fresh air.

He opened the door, and saw Juilia lying outside unconscious with a cut on her cheek. "AH!" he yelled staring down at Julia.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 01:42
(so now i am in terrble confusion, if everything is a dream.....julia never got attacked, therefore she was dreaming. therefore orlando was dreaming and everything in the last few pages never happened! good god, im so confused, will someone please tell me where we're going with this??????????? :twitch

[Edited on 21/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 01:50
ooc- i am with lothriel. i have no clue what is going on, therefore i am not going to post miranda's next actions until i know if this is a dream or reality.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 02:12
AMEN!!!!
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 03:42
ooc: To clear this up....everyone was sleeping, starting from, I guess the whole kissing thing with Orlando and Liv (Their relationship was the begginning of the dream). Then Liv was screaming, and Viggo went to comfort her. After this happened, Orlando dreamed that he woke up and saw Julia unconsious, so Orlando is still asleep, and so is everyone else except Liv, Viggo and Mandy. So Julia is asleep, as is Miranda, and Johnny, and Keira, and Orlando. I hope this helped
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 05:04
((ooc: but why didn't someone tell us it was a dream? I was under the impression it was reality, which totally messed me up. I would have made Miranda able to feel the ghosts if I had known it wasn't reality...just nice to know these things.))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 12:46
Julia awoke from a nightmare in a cold sweat. It was her first night in the real world house and she was still adjusting to all of the cameras.

(its this ok...cuz if this isn't what you're talking about....pm me and i'll change it)
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 03:02
Miranda suddenly jerked awake. She was lying in her bed in the RW house, just as she had gone to sleep in. She was mildly freaked out and her heart was racing, but she couldn't figure out why.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 06:35
((Erm,ok then. I don't really get why nobody told us. I'm glad it's not just me that's confused. :feedback: ))

Johnny woke up next to almost everybody on the floor and saw Miranda and Julia looking back at him just as confused as he was.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 10:57
"That was the weirdest dream." Julia said between a yawn.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 12:07

Liv wiped her eyes and pulled back from Viggo. "I'll be fine, thank you." She said, giving him a wry smile. She dropped her hands from her eyes to the blankets and stared at her hands. Her nails had been painted in a cute redish pink color. Her fingernails had grown a little bit longer and the lotion made them smooth. She looked up as a camera men rushed in.
"Hey Liv, what's with the screaming? Was It a delightful scream?" He asked, his eye shot towards Viggo. "Or a scared scream?"
"GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" Liv screamed throwing her bear at the camera man. He yelled and left the room quickly. Liv put her head in her hands again and leaned her elbow's on her knee's and gave a frustrated yell. She felt an arm on her shoulder and she looked up at Mandy. She smiled and looked back over at Viggo. "I'm terribly sorry." She apologized, shaking her head in frustration. "The cameraman, and the papparazzi's and the dream."

She kept herself from sobbing once again and just pet her dog as he jumped onto her lap and curled up.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email