Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Real World Celebrity Style
on: June 05, 2004 07:27
Viggo smiled at Liv, it took all his energy not to laugh. Like peas and carrots? He thought it was funny.

"Of course we will, but I don't know if you want to be peas and carrots, they get eaten." He laughed and kissed her. "We'll always be together, Liv. I love you." He looked deeply into her eyes as he said this and kissed her again.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 02:46
Once Orlando agreed to come to the store, Miranda promptly grabbed her purse and keys and called out "Hey! Were going to the store, does anybody else wanna come?" and waited for the responses.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 03:12

Liv smiled at Viggo. "Yeah your right..." She said, thinking it over and noticing they do get eaten.
"We'll always be together Liv. I love you."

Liv smiled at his words and kissed him. "I love you too." She said, holding onto his arm. She stood up, grabbing his hand and walked off to the door way. She opened it and led him out. Seeing the papparazzi's were gone. Liv kept a tight hold onto his hand and led him to his room. Closing the door behind her she pointed Viggo in direction of the muriel and smiled, giving him a few kisses on the cheek and a few on the lips.

(( I know it's lame. I'm losing my creatibility!!! *cries* I'll probably come up with something later))
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 06:53
Viggo let Liv pull him into his room. "What is it?" He asked as she pointed to the painting. She gave him a few kisses and pushed him in the directon of the painting. "What do you want me to do, Liv?" he asked, to him the picture was finished, and he didn't understand what she was trying to say silently. "Liv, you know I'm bad at these games." Viggo smiled at her, for she was still being silent. He kissed her and then she agreed to tell him.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 08:13

Liv smiled as he asked her what she was trying to show him. "Just remember, feel your past." She said happily. Her arms around her waist. "Tell me how you felt when we were painting and having fun." She whispered in his ear.

(ugh! sorry it's so short Frodurien...I'm having troubles with what to write and I have another 3 messages in my PM, with 3 chat windows open... lol))
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 08:31
((no worries!))

"I felt, happy, and content. And calm. But, why are we doing this?" Viggo asked, completly confused. "Liv, I love you. But right now, you are making no sense." Viggo laughed and pulled her over to the bed. He sat down with her. "Now, what are we doing?"

"Sitting." Liv answered.

"No, what were we doing before?"

"Standing."

"No, what were you trying to make me do, with the painting?" Viggo asked, they weren't getting anywhere.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 09:15
((Can any of you (or all) move Viggo around? I can't post for I have to catch a plane now. I am leaving for London and I shan't be back till the 17th. Thanks! Bye!))
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 07:01

Liv put her hand on his thigh. "Just remember everything when we first had our relationship, remember Lord of the Rings, on set and off set?" She asked slightly, "All I want you to do is remember." Liv found his lips with her own, letting him remember.

((eh, I'd be a little stupid if I took him up.. considering I'd feel like I was talking to myself. ))
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2004 05:45
Having gotten no response from anybody else, Miranda grabbed her keys and purse and sailed out the door, calling "Y'Coming, Orlando?" She got into her car and shut the door, waiting for Orlando to come out.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 05:21
"Y'Coming, Orlando?" he heard Miranda ask. He nodded, picked up his wallet and headed out to the car, where Miranda already was.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 05:45
"Just remember everything when we first had our relationship, remember Lord of the Rings, on set and off set?" Liv asked, "All I want you to do is remember."

Before he could answer he felt her lips embracing his, she had taken hold of his mind, body, and soul, completely wrapped up in her presence. She slowly smiled up at him and he looked down at her, her eyes were soft with love. Viggo smiled down at her and leant over to whisper in her ear.

“I remember, Liv.” He whispered passionately and suddenly he took her into his arms, and touched his lips to hers, comforting her in his strong arms. In a moment he suddenly stopped, stood up and started to shake uncontrollably. He walked over to the chair by his bed and sat down. As he sat there he appeared to be thinking, painfully, about something. Something he had tried to forget, but couldn’t, back to haunt him. He just sat in the chair, remembering...
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 01:11

"Viggo? Is something wrong? What's the matter?" Liv asked, standing up quickly and rushing over to him. "Viggo!" Liv cried, touching his hands. "What's wrong? Please speak to me Viggo! say something!" She added, staring at his blank face. His eyes in the distance. His mouth stuck on a frown. Livs lips trembled and her eyes filled with tears. What was happening to him? Was he sick?

(Sorry Frodurien! forgot about this rp, lol lots of luv!)
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 02:51
Viggo snapped back to the present and stopped shakeing. He saw Liv in front of him, tears streaming down her face. "Liv.." He whispered, and he took hold of her, setting her on the bed. He walked over and sat next to her. "I'm sorry Liv, I don't know what took ahold of me just now. But I was back, I mean, I thought back to my days, with my wife. The day she left me. I-I never thought I could love anyone ever again, but Liv. Liv I do love you, stop crying." Viggo wiped the tear that had started to fall down her cheek. "I just, I love you Liv, and that startled me, I mean, it scared me. I didn't think I could ever love again, but I love you."

He got up and walked to the other side of his room. "Do you understand Liv?" he asked, he hoped she did, hoped against hope. "I love you, and I love you so much, it well, it startles me." He leaned against a wall and slid down, onto the floor, looking at Liv for support.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 04:20
Miranda, seeing Orlando, started up the car. When he got in, she backed out of the driveway. When they arrived at the store, she got out and said, "K, I'll meet you here in...oh....about 20 minutes?"
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 11:14
"Okay" Orlando said and head off toward the chips. He picked up a couple bags and went to go make a salad.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 10:10

Liv smiled at his words. She had counted how many times he said love. Standing up she walked over to him. "I know what you mean. I know what it's like to have loved and lost." She stared into his eyes and her own lite up with happiness. "And loving someone again scares you. It scared me just now, I thought something was happening to you, and it occured to me I loved you more then I thought I did." Leaning her head on his shoulder as they sat there she smiled. "I love you more than the world before me."
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 04:24
Viggo blushed as she said it, but he knew it was true about him too. "Thank you, Liv, I didn't know what you were going to say. I mean, like, I thought you would think I was crazy, or at least, foolish. I love you more then anyone could ever love another. More then I've ever loved before." He leaned down and kissed her. Not knowing why, he wanted to show her he loved her without words, prove his love, so he kissed her again, touching her deep down, as if he was in her very soul, not wanting to ever pull away...
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email