Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Real World Celebrity Style
on: April 22, 2004 01:41
((Okay I'm slow, but i still don't get this, so Orlando didn't find Julia and so everything never happened and nothing happended at all and they just had the same dream for no reason? i'm confusededed))
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 03:18
((Orlando dreamed that he got up and found Julia, so every1 was having the same dream. It's just a coincidence I guess. Anyway, Orlando is still sleeping, so the next thing you should do is have him wake up.))

Viggo looked up as a camera man walked into the room. "Hey Liv, what's with the screaming? Was It a delightful scream?" He asked, his eye shot towards Viggo. "Or a scared scream?"

"GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" Liv screamed, Viggo stifled a giggle as she threw the bear at the camera man. He yelled and left the room. Mandy walked over and put her hand on Liv's shoulder, just as Liv yelled. Viggo watched Liv as she smiled at him. "I'm terribly sorry." She apologized, shaking her head in frustration. "The cameraman, and the papparazzi's and the dream."

"It's okay, the weirdest thing about it is I had a dream a lot like it. Not the same exact though, so I'm not too worried." Viggo smiled and watched Liv pet her dog.

"I think I'm gonna go." Mandy said as she saw a whole bunch of people crowded around the door. She left, pushing a few camera guys out of the way to get past.

"Wow, its seven o' clock, I guess I'm just going to stay up, since I won't be able to fall asleep anyway. I'm already wide awake!" Viggo said glaring at Liv, then he smiled and laughed. "All well, I could get some of my newest painting done."
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 04:02

Liv laughed as Viggo glared at her. She smiled delightedly at him. "I'll help you, I need to do the laundry anyways." Liv said, putting her dog back on her bed and swinging her legs out of bed. "I doubt I can go back to bed now." Liv said standing up and stretching. "Stupid cameramen can't leave you the hell alone, what's the point in going to sleep when they'll just barge back in and film you sleeping." Liv said with a laugh. She walked with Viggo to his room, picking up her laundry basket along the way.

Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 11:00
Miranda, her heart starting to finally slow to its normal pace, got up and paced around the room a few times. When a knock came on her door, she couldn't suppress a quick scream, as she was very jumpy.

((ooc: if someone wants to be the person who knocked on the door, that's fine, but if no one wants it i can make it a camera-person.))
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 01:59

Kiera stared at the un-opened door. She heard a slight scream from Miranda inside. She leaned up against the door and sighed, waiting for her to open the door. Shaking her head she kept rubbing her arms as if to get rid of that cold tingling feeling. She fell on her butock as the door swung open really quick. Kiera smiled up at Miranda as she pushed away a peice of her hair from her face. Starting to stand up she rubbed her back and smiled wider. "I guess I shouldn't lean up against a door that I'm waiting to be opened now should I?"

She stared at Miranda's stressed out face. Kiera patted her arm. "It's ok, we all seemed to have a bad dream, de ja vu, There are no such things as ghosts." She added, holding on to the door nob for her legs seemed to not want to cooperate. Kiera stared up at the cieling and noticed the sky window. She looked up at the shining stars. She heard laughted downstairs and wondered why they were laughing at a time like this. Shaking her head she patted Miranda's arm and sat down on her bed. "Why did it seem so real?" She asked, knowing Miranda knew what she was talking about. Knowing that thier lives would never be the same, even it if was just a measly nightmare.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 02:22
Viggo laughed as Liv followed him to his room. "Liv, its not much yet, all I have finished is the background. I hope I can get it done soon. I know what I want it so look like, at least a little of it. It's really forming from my feelings at the time I decide to paint." He said, watching live stare curiously at the painting. "It's a mixture of blues, grays, and greens. If you wanted to know, it was done with water-color. So it won't be too dark." He laughed as he remembered the painting he had shown her during the filming of Lord of the Rings. It was dark browns and blacks, all done with acrylics.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 02:48
Miranda nodded at Kiera and said "Yea, I dunno why it seemed so real. It was really freaky though." As she tried her best to regain her strength after her shakiness, she noticed Kiera was sort of looking a bit weak herself. "Hey, do you wanna sit down or lay down or something? I think we're all a little shaky."
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 03:14
OOC: Thanx a bunch for playing Keira for me, Lily!!!!!
IC: "Its 7 so I don't think either of us are going to get back to sleep...how about we head out to the back porch, maybe there won't be so many papparazi's this early" she said hoping it was so. She brushed her pants off and stood up waiting for Miranda's reply.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 11:11
Johnny picked himself up,and started making drinks for everybody-still unsure what happened. He saw a few papparazi but ignored them and hoped the others were doing as well ignoring them. Now was really not the time to be bugged by them.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 09:44
"Yea, I don't think the papparazis would be out this early." Miranda stood up and went outside with Kiera.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 10:25
Mandy closed her door with a definate slam and flopped down on her bed. Glancing at the clock, she saw it was seven. She decided she could get another hour's worth of sleep and closed her eyes.

She was woken maybe fifteen minutes later by the same reporter barging through her unlocked door and asking, "Why were you in Liv's room? What was going on?"

"GET OUT!" Mandy shrieked, flying out of bed and shoving him out, slamming and locking her door.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:21
((I noticed the same thing. But what do you suggest?))
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:30
((As have I, but, what do you think we should do? I hope not so drastic as a love affair))
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:43

Liv laughed as Viggo explained his work. "You like to be very specific don't you?" She asked as she picked up a paint brush and dipped it in some of the paint next to her. "By the way, I love Hidalgo! It must have been fun to work with that wonderful horse." Liv added, admiringly. Slowly she looked up at Viggo with a smile. "Your so fun to talk to! You always have a smile on your face, that's what I like in men, always in a happy mood." Liv dipped her paint brush in a diffrent color after washing it off and put on extra layers to the dull parts Viggo hadn't seemed to care to get.

She smiled again and tried not to laugh. She didn't look up at Viggo until he asked her.
"What's so funny?"
"You."
"What about me?"
Liv made a slight brushing gesture on her cheek to show Viggo that he had paint all over his cheek and on his nose. She guessed it was from an accident splatter from the brush.
Liv laughed as Viggo started wipping off his cheek until it turned a deep red.

((It's not just you, I've noticed it also. I think it's just because people are confused. We'll start having more and more posts soon. :rolling: it's just a few linger's away. Can....get...there...sooon! lame humor I know, work with me peoples!))
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 03:47
Orlando went out for a walk to get some freash air.

[Edited on 12/5/2004 by aragornlvr423]
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 03:56
Keira and Miranda walked outside and sat down, looking around she noticed that it was getting too quiet, "Lets play a game of how many papparazi's we can find in the bushes" Keira said as she heard a camera snap, "Go away!!!" she exclaimed as a second camera flashed.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 04:56
Miranda laughed. "Sounds fun. Shouldn't be too hard." she said as camera flashes almost blinded her.

((yea, I have noticed it too. maybe we should have something interesting going on, but let's have it be realistic))
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 05:55
Viggo noticed Liv holding in a laugh as he took a brush and splashed blue onto the painting.
"What's so funny?" Viggo asked, truly curious.
"You." Liv answered.
"What about me?"
Liv brushed her cheek to show Viggo that something was on his face. He wiped off his cheek, and as he took his hand away he noticed it was red. Viggo blushed and ran to the bathroom to wipe the rest off. He came back out with a dripping towel. Liv was in the middle of painting a spot green that she didn't notice him behind her. Viggo stifled a giggle and squeezed the water all over Liv's head. He laughed as she screamed and ran out the door, Liv following close behind.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 04:53

Liv laughed as he ran out the door and to the bathroom. She finished up painting the blue spot on the wall and moved to a green spot. She was wondering what was taking Viggo so long to get the paint off his face. Liv smiled silently to herself and started dotting on some spots. A few minutes later she felt freezing cold water pouring on her. "AAAhhhhhhh!!!! Viggo!!!!!!!!!!!" Liv screamed and stood up, chasing him out the door and throwing her "mess-up" towels at him. When he came to a dead end and couldn't go into the doors around him Liv laughed and threw her arms around him and smeared him face with more paint.

She kept giggling until they came up to the bathroom. Liv grabbing a towel to dry off her hair, Viggo to the sink washing off the paint...again. Finally Liv stopped giggling but had a wide smirk on her face.
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:20
Finally Viggo came to a dead end. When hwe turned around Liv smeared more paint in his face. He laughed as they walked to the bathroom. Liv was busy drying off her hair as Viggo washed more paint of his face. Liv stopped giggling and then smirked.

"Oh no, you're not thinking what I hope your not thinking. Are you?" Viggo laughed as he took a blob of paint from his shirt and dabbed it on her nose. He started humming rudolf the red nosed reindeer as he walked back to his room. She giggled and wiped the paint off her nose. Viggo took out his drawing pad and a couple of different pencils. As Liv walked back in he started to draw her face. He looked at her and smiled. She took a paint brush and finished the painting. After about ten minutes of painting Liv took her laundry basket and walked towards the door.

"I'll be back in a little while." Liv said, smiling at Viggo. She walked out the door and down the hall. Viggo finished his drawing and held it at arms length.

"Pretty good if I do say so myself." he laughed as Liv walked in.

"What's pretty good?" Liv asked, sitting next to him on the bed. She took his pad and looked at the drawing.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:54
Miranda stood up and said "I'm going inside for some coffee. Up for it?"
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 06:57
Mandy came down the stairs, still tugging her fresh clothes into proper position. She grabbed a mug and made herself some hot chocolate, as coffee really wasn't her thing. Sitting down at the table, she watched everyone else over her mug's rim, keeping to herself until she knew she could be civil.

Walking to the sink, Mandy rinsed her mug out and headed outside, not really willing to be stuck inside all day.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 11:45
As Miranda went in for coffee, she saw Mandy walking out with a mug of hot chocolate. She quietly asked Mandy, "Want to sit with me and Kiera? We're just sitting over there enjoying the non-paparazzi hours." Miranda pointed to the spot where Kiera was.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 04:14
Mandy grinned and agreed. "Are there such things as non-pararazzi hours?" she asked, half teasing and half longing. "I thought they were about at all hours of the day and night." She quickly grabbed another mug of hot chocolate and headed outside, grabbing a seat by Keira.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 04:32
Miranda smiled at Mandy's comment about the non-paparazzi-hours. "You can go on out, I am just gonna get some hot chocolate. I was going to have coffee, but that hot chocolate looks better." she told Mandy.
After Mandy went and sat by Kiera, Miranda popped a mug full of water in the microwave and mixed in some cocoa powder.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 08:37
"hey!" Keira said as mandy sat down next to her on the swing hanging from the roof. Keira looked at the hot chocolate in mandys hands, "you know, that looks really good...I think I'll get one, be right back, okay?"
she said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pack of hot chocolate powder then dumped it into a cup of microwaved water and mixed it up.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 08:51
"'Kay," Mandy replied, settling back against the swing cushions and rocking it with one foot. Sipping her hot chocolate, the young singer smiled lazily. This was the life...except, of course, the parapazzi that still nagged at them, but, for the moment, it was peaceful and quiet.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 11:13

Liv stared at the picture in shock. He had drawn a picture of her. "Y-You..Why did you--draw a picture of me?" She asked, stuttering with shock and complete amusement. She smiled widely. "Obviously you got my good side." She said with a laugh. It was a joke that most of the actors and actresses had when papparazzi's took thier pictures. She stared down at all the fine linings and smiled up at Viggo. She tried her best not to blush violently but, eventually, failed. She tried to hide her blush but that made her start giggling. She crossed her legs and smiled at Viggo happily.

((Sorry, haven't had time to post yet, was grounded from the computer the day before yesterday and yesterday I only had a few minutes on the computer. hugs much!!!))
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 02:40
Miranda smiled at Kiera as she was walking out to go join Mandy again. "Hey, looks like we've all realized our need for caffeine!" she laughed. "Seeya outside, I'm just gonna go sit with Mandy again."
Frodurien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 06:52
"Y-You..Why did you--draw a picture of me?" Liv asked, stuttering with shock and complete amusement. She smiled widely. "Obviously you got my good side."

Viggo laughed as he saw her blush, then she giggled and he smiled at her. "Do you like it?" He asked, curious. She nodded as she was still giggling to stop herself from blushing again. He walked out in the hallway and hung it up on the wall. Then stood back and laughed, it looked exactly like Liv. Noticing she had followed him out, he gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee, you want some?" Viggo asked, offering her an arm.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 09:39
Johnny randomly wandered round the room for a bit-kind of bored. I wonder what everybody's up to,he thought. Instead of bothering himself too much with that thought he sat down on the sofa and made set to find something good on T.V.

((Vanya i love your avatar!! It's soooo pretty!!))
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 01:06
Miranda settled into a chair across from where Mandy was sitting. "It's so pretty today, I probably am gonna go for a hike later today. Do you want to come?" she asked Mandy.

((thanks piratesrule! I love it too!))
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 04:31
Keira smiled as Miranda went outside, feeling to lazy to talk, she stayed silent and simply nodded... she finished mixing up the cocoa and went back outside herself then sat next to Miranda on a rocking chair.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 02:19
Mandy leaned back, letting the sun play in her hair, and she smiled lazily as she sipped her hot chocolate. "I'd love to come hiking with you, Miranda," she said, sitting up a bit and running a hand through her shoulder long hair. "I just hope the reporters'll leave us alone." She rolled her eyes tolerantly.
Vanya
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 04:54
Miranda smiled and sarcastically said "Don't worry, they won't." whilst throwing a look of daggers into the nearest set of reporters, who were not intimidated and commenced taking pictures.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email