Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Haunted House
on: April 24, 2004 06:45
This is basically an rpg where a whole bunch of frienda get together to spend an entire month in a haunted house. They're allowed to go home if they get too scared, but they can't come back. The owner of the house is willing to pay the winner $1,000,000 if they stay the longest. In their baggage they need pillows, sleeping bags, food, clothes, personal hygene supplies, and NO electronics (except flashlights)
GOOD-LUCK! Mwahahahahahaha:evil:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((This is going to be in 1st person so write as if YOU were your character. Example: I opened the door...
My character is Marieta Kassen. She's in the DB... ignore faerie part, and animals!))

Dear Miss Kassen,
I thought that a girl like you has real potential! I own a little acre of land in Scotland, and on that acre is a haunted house. I know what you're probably thinking, why did this guy write to me? Well I'll tell you why! I'm holding a contest for people all over the world to come to this little house to stay for a month. The person who is able to stay there the longest without chickening out will win $1,000,000! So please think about my offer! The flight here will be free for I will pay for everyone! Attached will be a list of things you can and can't bring. So please have fun!
Mr. Fandrukane

I folded the letter back up and stuck it into the envelope. The plane was going to land in Scottland in a few minutes. I thought that this would be some kind of a joke... but to waste a chance to win $1,000,000! I think not! I didn't know who else was going to be there... but I hoped I wasn't going to be by myself.

I had never been to Scottland, I mean, I'm only 18, but still! I traveled a lot because of my foster parents job. Right now we were living in Sacramento, California. It's pretty nice there, but I wish we could just settle down live in a house, have neighbors, make friends! I didn't have many friends, because I was like a trouble maker at school!

The plane soon landed, and I got off. I quickly found my luggage and went outside. It was warm out, oh well! I was wearing black cargo pants with a chain. A black babydoll t-shirt with a bleeding rose in the middle of it. My short brown hair had red highlights in it to match my devilish red eyes. And a pair of black Nike sneakers. I also had about a dozen black rubber bracelets on my right wrist, a spiked bracelet on my left, and a studded dog collar around my neck.

People stared at me and my punk clothes. I didn't care. I noticed a sign that said my name on it. I sighed and walked over to it. "You must be Miss. Kassen!" said a man dressed like a butler.

"Please, call me Mari! "Miss" sounds too appropriate!"

"I'll make a mental note on that! My name is Duke! I've been assigned to be YOUR personal helper on this trip."

"Ok..."

"That means I'll take you to The House and introduce you to Mr. Fandrukane!"

"Lets go then!" I smiled as we got into a long black limo. This is going to be great!

[Edited on 20/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Haunted House
on: April 24, 2004 08:19
Can i join? I'll tell Alex's backround and stuff as the story progresses. its in first person right? and can the characters be LOTR fans? this means writing in journel
~~~~~~~~~
I'm on a plane to Scotland....opps forgot to write down the date in this thing. My first time keeping a journel and wouldn't ya know it I screw it up *ha*
anyhoo where was I....*cough* I'm on a plane to scotland, thought it be fun to go on this trip thingy where I gotta stay in a haunted house..actually my parents thought it be cool to. "sure honey, go ahead and go for it if thats what u want" they had said. my parents are the koolest. My dad's an Archaeologist and my mom's a history professor so I guess you could say its in my genes. they always said if u have a chance to travel somewhere then go for it. So thats what I'm doing. damm hand cramp. Ok. so I found out about this trip to Scotland to stay in haunted house..or was it a castle...a haunted castle would be cool...well so would a haunted house and the last to stay in teh house gets a cash prize v. good plus side. anyhoo, I never thought I'd do something like this. me 18 year old Alexandria Olivia Xavier, Eowyn to my friends. Yes I'll admit it I LOVE lord of the rings. especially the people and things of Rohan..all my friends know this and my family so everyone just calls me Eowyn. cool huh? Oh wow, the plane is landing gotta go dear diary LOL JK I'd never saw that. I put away my pen and journel in my backpack...it looks like something out of indiana jones or the Mummy
I brush a stray strand of shoulder length brown hair, with blonde streaks, away from my brown eyes and lean back in my seat.
~~~~~~~
After getting my luggage I head out into the passanger pick up. It's then I notice I have a small stain on my shirt *damm* I knew I shouldn't have worn my fav shirt. Its red with this cute looney tunes kittenon it that looks pissed of at something. underneath it says Tough Kitty in black. plus I got on my fav denim jeans and my most comfortable pair of sneakers. Plus I couldn't forget to bring Henna, I'm addicted to the art of Mehndi!!! I have paractically both hands covered henna designs from India, a few on my right hand are Celtic and I have one henna tatto that I drew on shoulder that Egyptian."Ok, so wheres my ride?"

[Edited on 24/4/2004 by princessoftheforest]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 12:55
***I'll play a 17 year old boy named Casey Connor (he's in the db)***

Casey Connor had gotten his letter two days ago. He walked the to the terminal to board his plane. Casey looked behind him and waved goodbye to his parents. "Goodbye Herrington Ohio." he whispered to himself. Casey boarded the plane with his carry-on messenger bag. He had dropped off his one other suitcase already. Casey took his seat and after 9 hours of flying Casey stepped off the plane. He picked up his luggage and went to the pick up. Casey pulled out his letter:
Dear Mr. Connor,
I thought that a boy like you has real potential! I own a little acre of land in Scotland, and on that acre is a haunted house. I know what you're probably thinking, why did this guy write to me? Well I'll tell you why! I'm holding a contest for people all over the world to come to this little house to stay for a month. The person who is able to stay there the longest without chickening out will win $1,000,000! So please think about my offer! The flight here will be free for I will pay for everyone! Attached will be a list of things you can and can't bring. So please have fun!
Mr. Fandrukane
Casey glanced around and a black convertible drove up. A tall man came out and opened the door. "Casey Connor?" he asked. Casey nodded in awe and slid into the convertible. Casey went through his messenger bag and pulled out his cell phone. "you weren't supposed to bring electronics." the driver acknowledged. "I know." Casey admitted. "You can take it when we get there. "I need to call my girlfriend Delilah." This was going to me a long month for Casey, he missed Delilah already. Danny ran his fingers through his brown hair and dialed her number.
Delilah: hello?
Casey: Hey.
Delilah: Casey! Oh my god, where are you?
Casey: convertible, im in scottland.
Delilah: very nice, i hope you have alot of fun. i miss you already.
Casey: me too.
Delilah: i'm sorry, but now's not a good time, i need a new headline for the school paper.
Casey: oh yeah. umm i'll talk to you later. i love you .
Delilah: love you too babe. (click)
Casey floded up his phone and looked out the window. Wasthis really worth it???

[Edited on 24/4/2004 by lothriel0311]
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 01:28
LOL my first post sucks. I'll get the hang of this I swear.I want to do a letter to :love:

IC: Ok wheres my ride, the guy who sent the letter said I would be picked up. Oh, nice timeing. I see a nice black car pull up and the driver step out and, he holds a card that has my name on it in big letters. "Oh, me, over here." I go over to the car. "Miss. Xavier?" he asks.
"Yup, that be moi."
Ihand over my bags to him, he puts them in the trunk and opens my door for me. "why thank you" I reply sweetly. He gets in the car and before he strats the car asks me. "You didn't bring any electronics did you?"
"no, just as the letter stated." he nods and we are off.

I pull open my small ruckscak looking bag that looks like something out of Indiana Jones, good movie by the way; wish Archaeology was really like that. anyway, I use as it as a purse and pull out the letter had been sent to me.
Dear Miss xavier,
I thought that a girl like you has real potential! I own a little acre of land in Scotland, and on that acre is a haunted house. I know what you're probably thinking, why did this guy write to me? Well I'll tell you why! I'm holding a contest for people all over the world to come to this little house to stay for a month. The person who is able to stay there the longest without chickening out will win $1,000,000! So please think about my offer! The flight here will be free for I will pay for everyone! Attached will be a list of things you can and can't bring. So please have fun!
Mr. Fandrukane

I stuff the letter back into my bag."hmmm...well besides the haunted house thing, which is interesting, I'm also quite eager to see Scotland and learn more about it's history." I say to myself.

Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 01:59
(Alright. I'm going to bring another guy into this. Hopefully, I can get used to the first-person thingy.)

So there I was, doing my homework in my room. Hey, what can I say, I'm sort of a geek. In fact, some people at my school call me JPL(John Peter Lewis, American Idle, ring any bells?) for being a geek rocker in a band that will almost remind you of Weezer. My real name is Kevin Karumara, and I'm a japanese base guitarist (which is why I'm confused as to why they call ME JPL and not owr lead singer) with a girlfreind who's a new girl from Scotland. Which reminds me of what I was trying to say before I got destracted. So anyway, I was sitting there, doing my homework when my mom comes upstairs with a letter for me. I have no idea who it's from, but thinking it's probably not junk mail, I open it.

Dear Mr Karumara,
I thought that a boy like you has real potential! I own a little acre of land in Scotland, and on that acre is a haunted house. I know what you're probably thinking, why did this guy write to me? Well I'll tell you why! I'm holding a contest for people all over the world to come to this little house to stay for a month. The person who is able to stay there the longest without chickening out will win $1,000,000! So please think about my offer! The flight here will be free for I will pay for everyone! Attached will be a list of things you can and can't bring. So please have fun!
Mr. Fandrukane

How does this guy know me? I thought to myself. I went downstairs where my mother was cooking Teriyaki Chicken, my favorite, and told her about the letter. she said that I can probably win the money for my college fund. There was no reason for me not to go, exept for Kyla, my girlfriend that I mentioned earlier. I'm not sure how long I can be without her. I've been going out with her for about 3 months and I think I'm starting to fall in love with her. The flight to scotland leaves tomarrow, I would have to tell her tonight about this.

I completely forgot about my homework and called Kyla. I told her about the letter and that I might be gone for about a month. She was excited about me going to her homeland, but she said something about a whole month feeling like forever. She told me to go anyways and said she'll be fine. I'm probably a fool for falling in love at only 17, but hey, nothing wrong with being a fool, as long as I keep my grades up.

The next day, I flew to scotland and met this guy that worked for Mr. Fandurkane.

"You're Mr. Karumara, correct?"
"Yea."
"I work for Mr. Fandurkane. I'll be assisting you on your way to the house. Please follow me."

He helped me with some of my luggage while we were heading out. There was this punk girl who was also with a guy dressed in the same uniform. I wondered if she will be competing too. I finally noticed that my hair was messed up from sleeping on the plane and I fixed it as much as I could. I didn't bother to style it at all because I always sleep on planes and that always messes it up, so right now it's just a black mess, but it didn't look too bad. I was wearing a plain, red t-shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, and a necklace with a chinese dragon on it. I didn't care much about fashion, I just wanted to be comfortable. I was wearing contacts instead of my glasses, but I have them just in case.

This is when the fun begins.

[Edited on 25/4/2004 by Arokh]

[Edited on 25/4/2004 by Arokh]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 02:16
Casey and the driver pulled up to a HUGE mansion. Casey stepped out of the car and swung his bag over his shoulder. "Your cell phone." the driver demanded. Casey reluctantly handed over his phone. "You'll get it back by the end of th emonth." A terrible wave of home-sickness swept over Casey. He missed Delilah. The driver set Casey's other suticase at his feet. "I think you can let yourself in." he told casey as he drove away. Casey was left standing about 20 feet from this so called haunted house. Casey pulled out a black and white photo of Delilah. He stared at it longingly. "Miss you baby." he said softly.
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 03:33
(Hope I can join!!! Ill be playing Laura)

The window is really cold but I cant seem to move my forehead away from it. Its like its stuck or maybe I just dont have any will power. I think we are lost, all i can see is white and thats all that i have been seeing for sometime now. I dont think that I have ever liked getting on plains, they always make me have the urge to go to the exit door and open it and just jump. I am not suicidal I just have this impulse to do it. Like when I am in a car I have an impulse to open up the door. I know, I am really weird like that but I dont know where these impulse come from so its not like I can stop them. I also dont like plains because of the people on them. I hate sitting next to strangers.
Laura tour her forehead away from the window and turned her face toward the large man sitting next to her. He was asleep and looked like he was drooling a little.
Why did I read that letter. Its not like I had to come. I guess it was just one of those impulses again. Its not like she had to ask her parents if she could go. She had been living on her own since she was 17. Now being 18 the world seemed a lot different to her. Her parents seemed just as stupid and close minded as before. But life had now a new feeling to it, a new meaning. There were a lot of new adventures to take now that she was 18.
She hopped that when they landed she could at least get something to eat. She had not eaten before she got on the plain just in case she had puked. She didn't want to do that on a full stomach. She was not sure that she was going to like the time change either. She was used to Eastern time, since Laura came from Virginia. She also hopped that the weather would not be rainy all the time.
A voice came over the speaker and announced their arrival in Scotland. Laura grabbed her bag and sat anxiously ready to get off this hunk of mettle. When the plain did land and Laura had finally found her luggage she found a man dressed in a tux waiting for her. She welt under dressed to be talking to him. She only had on blue jeans and a black shirt that said "The Donnas" on it in pink on the front and "Rock and Roll Machine" on the back also in pink. Her black and pink pumas were no match either for his black polished dress shoes. She placed one hand over her turquoise colored eyes to shield them from the sun. Her blondish brownish hair wiped in the wind around her.
"Hello," Laura said timidly to the well dressed man
"Miss. Ireson I presume?" half questioning and half telling said the greasy black hair man.
"Yea, I am presuming your here to take me to the 'haunted house'," replied Laura mockingly. She hated people that were rude when you first met them.
Clearing his throat trying to ignore what was said so he would not imply anything else worse he grabbed her luggage and stuck it in the car. Laura went to the door before he could open it. She hated it when people thought they always had show her up. She could tell this guy hated his job.

When they finaly reached the old house Laura saw someone aready there. When they car stoped the driver got her luggage out. She slamed the car door behind her after she climbed out. She was not sure that this house was haunted it just needed some new paint and a little work. Laura turned away from the house just as she saw her driver get back in and drive off. "Nice help," she mumbeled to herself. The person that had been standing out side of the house turned to face her. He just happened to be quite cute looking.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 04:53
Casey had seen a girl come up and her driver speed away without helpingher with her bags. "Hello." He called. "I'd help you with your bags but my driver left too." Caset walked over to her. "I'm Casey Connor, whats your name?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 05:54
We finally reach the old house, I see a guy and a girl outside. Cool I'm not the first one her, The place looks so spooky...awsome. Damm, I know who would LOVE this spooky old mansion. my boyfriend Logan o'Neil he Loves spooky stuff. The car stops. I get out get my stuff and the guy just leaves. "Oh thanks, for nothing." I yell sarcastically.

(OOC: will add bio to dadtabase later. and as to her boyfriend, picture Tom Welling LOL :love:
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 03:23
"Hey," Laura replied smiling. Grabbing two of her bags, "its OK I got them to the airport by myself so I think I will manage getting them into this house." "Oh yea, Iam Laura Ireson." Laura turned her head to the sound of another car pulling up behind her.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 04:40
"Well we'd better get inside." Casey said quietly. "That guy took my cell phone. I never really got to say goodbye to my girlfriend. I guess I'll just have to write letters. So where are you from Laura?" Casey had noticed he had started on about Delilah again and he didn't want to bother anyone about it, didn't want to be annoying.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 06:04
((Could any cute SINGLE guys join this rpg? I'm single and wondering ))

The limo soon pulled up to aa EXTREMLLY LARGE mansion! It was like heaven on earth! Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? I mean HAUNTED jeesh! There was a group of people standing outside the door talking. Great!

I opened the door for myself not wanting to wait for the slow guy to open it. I got my black duffle bag out of the trunk and slipped it on my shoulder. The limo pulled away as I walked to the little group.

"Hey! I'm Mari! You guys staying here too?" I was being stupid! Of COURSE they're staying here! "So who are you all?" I noticed they were staring at my attire. I blushed. They were wearing NORMAL clothes. Oh well! At least I stuck out!

"I'm Casey!" Said a really cute boy... but I can sortta tell when guys had girlfriends and this guy was one of them. Damn! Wonder who the lucky girl is!

"I'm Laura!" Said a sortta peppy girl (I said peppy NOT preppy!). I kept looking at Casey! He blushed. He knew I liked him.

"So are we going to go in or what?" I asked not wanting to stand out side all day. I walked up the door and pressed the intercom next to it. "Hello? We're here for the ummm contest thing!"
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 06:26
OOC: yeah, were are all the single guys. Might bring in Alexandria's boyfriend, maybe not.be kinda stupid to play your own love intrest.)

IC: I join the others . "hi! I guess we are al going to be living together huh. I'm Alexandria Xavier...but my friends call me Eowyn. nice to meet you all."
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 06:45
Fallowing Mari's lead I walked to the door too. I turned to Casey and answered his question, "I am from Virginia. Where are you all from?"
This Casey guy seems a little weird. I guess he is just really into his girlfriend or something. When I first got out of the car he was holding some pic. of a girl and talking to himself. I am assuming that it was his girlfriend but whatever. I bet being away from his girlfriend will take a toll on their relationship..... he may just start feeling a little bit lonely....OK got to stop think about that. I dont even know the guy. Moving on. Mari looks pretty cool. Most of my friends back home dressed as she dose. So maybe I wont be so alone in this thing as I thought. Alexandria seems cool to I'll have to get to know her better. Oh my god! I really really really have to pee! I really really have to go!!!! I knew I should have gone before I left the airport!! If this door doesn't open soon I am going to pee in a bush!
The door swung open right after Laura finished her last thought. Standing in the dark doorway was a very short man also dressed in black. He had tiny wire framed glasses sitting low on his nose. His dark brown hair was pulled back into a tiny little ponytail. Every thing about this guy seemed to be tiny. Stepping out of the doorway and gesturing with his hand to come in. We all went in quietly well almost all of us. The tiny man told us to leave our bags where they were and someone would take them to our room. He then lead us down a slightly lit corridor that had old pictures on its walls. He lead us into a huge library that had a big oak desk in the corner of the room. Sitting at the desk was a man that I guessed was Mr Karumara.

[Edited on 25/4/2004 by ElizabethLondon]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 07:49
Casey had noticed Mari staring at him so he quickly turned his head and stuffed Delilah into his pocket, carefully folding it first. "I'm from Herrington Ohio." he replied to whoever was wondering. Laura had asked the question, even thought she already knew where he was from he told the whole group. "This mansion is gorgeous." He said to himself, looking around the library. "I'm not going to think about Delilah." he told himself. Casey wandered towards the desk in the corner.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 09:25
"sure is" I say. "very nice mansion." I walk inside with teh others. "I'm from San Fransisco by the way."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 10:25
((Just to let you know... Karumara is Kevin's last name!! The guy hosting the contest is Mr. Fandrukane!!))

I wasn't really paying attention to anyone right now. I was to busy looking at the man behind the desk. He had shoulder length black hair, and a short black beard. His eyes were a deep forest green. He was wearing a black business suit, and a checkered blue tie.

He stood up and opened his arms, “Welcome to my humble abode!” He said. His voice was deep and strong. He walked over to stand in front of us. He was about an inch taller than me. “It doesn’t look like all of you are here.” He counted us all. “Yes there aren’t that many here at all!” He sighed then started pacing. “As you all might have guessed, I’m Gregory Fandrukane, your host for the contest. Tonight the contest will begin!”

There was a loud scream in the floor boards above us. Everyone looked up. “This is only the beginning of your long month! Like in the list there will be no electronics with the exception of flashlights. This house is like a regular house... except for the fact the it’s haunted!” A devilish grin crept across Mr. Fandrukane’s face. “You will each have your own room... but you can share them if you want, and I mean girls with girls and boys with boys!”

I nodded, I wasn’t really thinking about guys that way anyway! I heard some giggle behind me but I didn’t care. “The walls surrounding the house is the farthest out your aloud to go! Your meals will be served in the dining hall, and there are bathrooms and showers on each floor! If you have anymore questions... I will be here with you every morning at breakfast.!” Mr. Fandrukane bowed then left us standing there.

“So... do you think they have food in the kitchen cause plane food is GROSS?!?!” I asked. I then left the room in search for the kitchen.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 12:53
"Okaaaayyyyy" i say and smile. "well I'm gonna go find me a room, and maybe do a little exploring. anyone wanna join me?"

(I wanna bring in her boyfriend but it'skinda stupid to play your own love intrest LOL. Yummy Tom welling *big haopoy grin* sigh, its only in an RPG I can have a boyfriend who lloks like Tom welling.)
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 01:35
Casey kindof followed the rest of the people around while they looked at rooms. Danny saw a room at the far end of the corrider. He approached it and opened the door. Inside the room was the most beautiful room he had ever seen. A humoungus bed with sheer drape curtains. A tall window led out to a tiny rounded balcony. Casey traced the wood on the bedposts. It was smooth and polished. A dresser and a dek were on the other side. Old paintings of noblewomen hung on the walls. Casey dumped his bags on the bed and went to find the others.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 02:04
I went upstairs and opened the first door. My jaw dropped in aw. "holy crap! this room is the coolest." It was huge. it has a desk, and the biggest canopy bed I'd ever seen... cool! masquito netting over a chair..I love this chair...its a big round chair with a big cushion. Kinda like the ones in Pier one!
I drop my stuff on the bed. . Nice art...though the portariats look like they are following me with their eyes.carpet is great...nice furnishings...I LOVE it. "oh man!: I cry with glee and run to the other side of the room. A terrace, my very own terrace. Its so romantic...it over looks the gardens The kinda place I could sit outside on with Logan" Ok I'm depressed. I go back inside and remove a pic of my man from one of my bags. I place it on the desk. "wish you were here babe."
I look over at my unpacked bags..and then to the dresser. "Oh what th ehell, that can wait." my curiousity is peeking. "time to explore this old place."
I walk out of my room. whats the saying? curioustity killed the cat? I shrug. glad i'm not a cat.

[Edited on 27/4/2004 by princessoftheforest]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 02:33
Casey had wandered for a bit, then decided to unpakc. he didn't like to leave things sit forever. Casey took out Delilah's picture in a frame and set it by his bed. He put the other one in his pocket. Casey began taking out pictures and shampoo, a brush and set them on his dresser. He pulled out some clothes, pants, boxers, t shirts, and put them in the dresser. Next came his books which he put in a stack on his desk. Casey pulled out a few cd's and looked at them longingly, one whole month without his music. He walked over to his bed and lay down on his back. Before he drifted off to sleep he could swear that he heard soft singing in the background.
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 02:45
Once the weird man left the room. I grabbed my stuff and head for the stairs. I didn't want to be the one with the crappy room. I causally walked and half leaped up the stairs hopping for the best. With each step the old wood under my feet gave off and eerie sound. When I reached the landing I saw that some of the rooms had already been taken. I went to the one that was two doors down from Alexandria's. When i turned the door handle nothing happened. I pushed on it and turned but once again nothing happened. I decided that I would give it one more try before moving on to another door. This time i didn't push I used my soccer moves. I hip checked the door. Once I had my hand on the door knob and turned it as far as it would go I smashed my hip into it. It gave way under the pressure with a loud creak of the hinges. The room didn't look like it had been deserted for a long time in fact it looked as if it had just been cleaned. There were several Persian rugs on the floor of different colors. There was a huge red oak sled bed covered in what looked like a satin converter. I stepped into the room not wanting to blink and have it all disappear. I placed my bag down on a trunk that was in front of my new bed. I cant believe this!!! I ran to the bed and jumped on it then flopped on to my back. Oh Iam going to like it here!!!!
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 08:54
Damm, I wish I had my portable CD player. listeneding to Phantom of the Opera would probably freak me out while here...COOL!

Ok wow, the gardens are even more beautiful then looking at them from my room window. Logan baby, I gotta tell you everything when I get back.
I wander arounf the gardens, smelling the flowers.....wait. what was that. Is that a baby crying? or is someone murdering a cat?
OK, weird......it couldn't hurt to take a look...could it?
Oh what the hell...u only live once. I wander further and see an old iron gate....its open...as if calling me towards it. The noise is getting louder. I go through the gate and see a stone path twisting around a corner. I turn back around and the gate is shut...locked. OK now I'm freaked. with only one way to go, I walk along the path. OMG! I let out the biggest scream I've ever heard. More out of suprise then fear...I think. Theres a little girl..Ok a transparent little girl sitting on a stone bench that i think wasn;t there before. she just looked up at me and winked. I turned around for a moment and then where she was and poof. no bench no littel girl. That when I let out the scream.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 09:37
Casey awoke after about 45 minutes. He sat up and rubbed his eye. suddenly soft humming coul dbe heard from where his dresser was. Casey blinked twice and looked over to his dresser. A transparent teenage girl was runnin gher fingers along his dresser and humming softly to herself. Casey's breathing began to grow faster and he shkily go tup and began walking towards the drsser. She quicly turned and looked at him with fear in her eyes. "I'm sorry." she whispered in a silky voice. "I didn't mean to ruin it." Casey cocked his head and looked down at the top of his dresser. All of the things were laying down on their sides and strewn all over the place. "Soory, sorry, sorry." she mumbled as she began to dissappear. Casey bloted from the room and ran into the hallway stopping at the banister trying to catch his breathe.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 10:39
I walked down this long hall with all of these freaky old portraits of old men and women. They all had the same features so it must have been some family. There was a girl about my age in one of them. She looked depressed and lonely. That's usually how I feel!

I continued down this passage to double doors. I opened them up and inside was the biggest kitchen I had ever seen! It was as big as half of a football stadium! Maybe not that big!

I started opening all of the cupboards looking for a bag of Dorittos. I found a bag of Nacho Cheese! I took it down and opened it up. CHEESE! I walked back down the depressed family hall and upstairs.

I heard noises of the others looking around their rooms. I walked down the hall to a maple door. Perfect! I opened it up to find that it was as big as the kitchen! Maybe smaller! It had a four-poster bed, a softest red carpet EVER, a couch, a terrace, and a sky-light! This was going to be the best!

I took of my sneakers and set them by the bed. I plopped down on the floor and snacked on the chips! I turned to lay on my back and stare at the clouds drift by. There was a rattling noise coming from the door to the terrace. I sat up and saw nothing. I lay back down and thought about how much I was going to miss my stereo.

I sat back up and and walked out of the room. Casey was standing by the banister breathing very hard. "Hey! What's wrong?" I asked still clutching the Dorittos.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 11:52
Casey turned to see Mari. "Oh the weirdest thing happened to me-hey! doritos!" Casey pasued to take some doritos. "Do you mind?" he asked quickly, not waiting for her to respond. "Anyways, i found my room. took a nap and when i woke up there was this ghost girl standing at my dresser touching my stuff. she even moved stuff around. i got freaked, so i ran."
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:44
I was getting off my bed when I heard some one run by my room. I went to see who it was and found Casey standing at the top of the stairs breathing hard with several doritos in his hand. Also standing if front of him was Mari holding the source of the food. I leaned against the door frame listening to Mari inquirer to what caused such an uproar. The answer was what shocked me. I was not really shocked because i didn't believe it at first but then i thought about it and it made since. I only hoped that there were not any murdering spirits in this house that would attack us in our sleep!!! The fact that something sad had happened to cause this little girls untimely death.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 05:52
Ok, I'm backing away, I screamed out of suprise, not fear....yeah thats it.

Ok must get out of this area, its getting knda late and I don't wanna be stuck in here when it gets dark. besides I'm hungry.

I try the gate, it won't budge. OK...I try again. nothing. DAMMIT! I feel something tap me on the shoulder. I turn around and see. a young woman...maybe in her late twenties...holding a baby. "Um, excuse me mam, but could you help me?"
Ok how'd she get back here anyway. The woman, wearing clothes from like 1912 or something just looks at me. Oddly enogh she kinda looks like me. Freaky. "ma'am?"
the baby cries and she starts to comfort it. then looks at me one more time and vansihes.
I stand there in shock, that must have been the baby I heard crying earlier.
The damm gate is still locked. "Oh, enough." I say to myself and climb over the gate.

I run into the house and upstairs, finding the others. "Oh Doritos, I'm starved." before i ask for some I can see they are all kinda.....talking about something. "did I miss something?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 12:19
((All right... I do have this MAJOR plot happening!! I would advise you to NOT include Mr. Fandrukane in ANY of your posts PLEASE??? It would ruin my plot!!! You can mention his name and all but don't have him do any actions!!!!))

"Just some usual ghosty things happening! Nothing much!" I then looked at Casey. "Did I even GIVE you permission to have those chips?" I asked in a teasingly voice.

"Hey! I'm hungry too! After seeing a girl in my room then dissapear! That makes a guy hungry!" Casey grinned. I think he's hitting on me!

I blushed, not wanting to continue on that subject, I turned to Eowyn ((I'm gonna call you that okay?)), she was eyeing my bag of Doritos. "Here!" I sighed.

She took a handful, "Thanks!"

I turned back to head to my room when I saw Laura standing in the doorway of her room, "You know you don't have to stay confined in your little space!"

Laura walked out of her room and into our little cirlce. She looked at my feet, Do they smell? "I like your socks!" She said.

I looked down and blushed again. They were black with red dragons on them. "Oh thanks! Hey lets all go to my room and talk about how we're going to spend our wonderful month together!" They're all going to think I'm a freak! I started back towards my room, listening to see if any of them would follow me.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 12:40
"coolie" I say and follow. ((yeah sure, go ahead and call Alexandria Eowyn )))
"Oh thank goodness, other people have been haveing ghostly encounters. I thought I was the only one."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 01:36
Casey followed them all into her room. They sat down on her bed. Casey sat in a chair about one foot away. "So what are we going to do this month?" he asked. He had a hard time processing all the ghostly things that had happened so far. What if that girl was in his room all the time?
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 01:44
"hmm, well we could get to know one another better, explore the place. Its huge and I've only been to one part of the gradens." I wince slightly when I remember the ghosts I saw. "I know thats what I'll do I love exploring places. we could umm.anyone else got soem ideas?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 12:43
"Well we should get to know each other more! And exploring sounds like major fun! I mean the kitchen is like the size of HALF of a football field! There were CUPBOARDS full of food!"

I sighed. I missed my last home I had. The place was beautiful! There was a veranda, and a luxurious garden, and an in-groud swimming pool! "I wonder if there's a pool here!" Not realizing I said that out loud.

"Yeah! That would be nice!" Casey perked up from his chair a-foot-away! "I mean, I don't think ghosts would go swimming!"

"Hey! Did any of you guys bring a Quige (PLEASE tell me how to spell that!) Board?" I asked starting to get excited about the whole super natural things happening! And that would be perfect if somebody brought one!

I heard the rattling at the terrace door again! No one seemed to have heard it... but it was louder this time. I looked to see nothing again.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:55
They had said something about swimming so Casey had perked up his head. He loved to go swimming, bt he doubted this place had a pool. "Might as well explore." He said aloud. "Why don't we all wander until we find something interesting." "How will we know if we find something?" Someone asked him. "Well if its scary i think we'll hear screaming." He ended jokingly.
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 02:51
I sat back and leaned against the dresser behind me. I didn't say anything. I usually didn't say anything around knew people that I just met. I loved to watch them. I would do this and for some reason it just seemed right to me. I was curious about how they acted to different things that happened around them. I looked at all their faces...i think I'm going to like it here. Mari said something about a Quige board(I dont know about the spelling sorry!)...its funny cause i brought one. "I have one," I spoke softly.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email