Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Haunted House
on: May 12, 2004 12:55
"She's fine." He said with a sigh. "It's creepy though. Oh and I got caught using te phone. by mr. oldguywhateverhisnameis. So whats going on in here?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 05:08
I smile. I liked being right. "well be are just getting started."
I look at everyone at the table. "Ok, lets get to contacting the spirits in the house."

(the ghost with the baby was Eowyn in a past life, from the sixteen hundreds. and her mother was a midwife... but she was delivering a baby. something went wrong and mother and baby died. so out of revenge the woman's sister put a curse on the midwife's daughter. that if she should ever have a child that mother and baby would die in childbirth...gotta watch the wording when cursing someone LOL. But it was actually the husband of the woman..he posined her. and she went into labor early. he didn't want her to have any children.
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 11:14
Mari and Kyo were whispering about something. well they were trying to whisper that is. they were talking about how Mari likes Raphael. Which is totally cool with me. i wont cut in. iam not like the girls that went to my old high school. iam not the type of girl that goes after a guy just because i like him and not give a second thought to if he has a girl friend or not. nope! i can stand back a watch. nothing wrong with that.
"Is everyone ready?" I said while cracking my knuckles. This is going to be so cool. I looked at Casey and saw that he had a red tint to his skin or did he have red on his skin? i gave him a questioning look.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 12:53
Casey noticed Laura looking at him weird. "Blood." He said simply. From the even more pussling look thta answer gave her he explained quickly. "I was haunted by my not so dead girlfriend and then the shower got all bloody."
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 10:00
"Oh...." i said considering what he said. shrugging it off i turned to the rest of them "So...lets start!" i graped a hand full of my forgotten popcorn and started munching on it.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 04:39
(I don't know why I keep being gone, but I'm trying my best to keep my caracter in here.)

I looked at the gothic fench guy and it made me think about the lead guitarist in my band. He likes to dress like that too, and he also has red contacts. There's something about him that intimidated me to the point to not saying anything to him. I was able to introduce myself to Kyo, but this guy's different. Almost all the girls seem to like him. That's the same reaction I got on the first day of school this year. The band gave me a make-over, and a lot of the girls said 'You look much cuter that last year.' but I was still a geek in a punk-rocker desguise. Today, I didn't want anyone to really notice me, and it worked. But enough about me.

This Ouiji board thing looks fun, even thought it's a group activity. (hopefully I spelled it right). I wonder if Raphael will join us. He looks like the kind of guy that would be into the supernatural.

10 years ago two sisters, Kyla and Tina, used to play in an old house in Scotland owned by their uncle, Mr. Fandrukane. This house was rumored to be hounted, but the girls played it it all the time and they never seen a goast. Later on, Thier parents got devorced and the girls were split up. The father took 4-year-old Tina and stayed in Scotland, while the mother took the older one, Kyla, and moved to America. Two years later, Tina died mysteriously while playing in that old house by herself. To this day, nobody knows how little Tina died. Now the little girls goast lives in the house her and Kyla used to play, hoping that someday she'll come back to that place.
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 10:08
"So how many of you have done this before?" I asked them all looking at their faces.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 01:03
Mari leaned over to Kyo. "Maybe I shouldn't rush into this Kyo! I mean... Raphael just walked in! I should give him time to get used to everyone here... besides... nevermind there is no besides!"

Kyo smiled, "That would be a good idea! I mean, I didn't really rush into things with Chiharu!"

"Who?" I asked, puzzled.

"My boyfriend back home in Japan!" Kyo smiled. She missed Chiharu, and was trying to hide her sorrow.

"I see!"

"So how many of you have done this before?" Laura asked.

"I've havn't done this!" I spoke up.

"Niether have I!" Kyo answered.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 01:08
((I am a boy and i am single))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 02:38
"I've never done it." Casey said, as they all gathered around the oiujji board. "What should we ask first?" he question.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 08:26
I smileand put my hands on that wabd thingy whatever its called. "how about, hello and are you ghosts friendly."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 11:25
((Arokh.... you've ruined my major plot :cry: It's mostly the whole part about Kyla being related to Mr. Fandrukane :cry: ))

Mari stared at the Ouige board as the thing moved over the circle No. "I guess that answers it!" I said.
"But.... my hands were on my lap... the whole time!" Laura squeaked.
I stared at the board again. The thing moved around spelling Welcome, newcomers! Enjoy your time while it lasts! I coughed. *cough* "Do... these things... REALLY work?"
"There.... not... supposed to..." Kyo said. "Or do they?"

[Edited on 17/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2004 05:17
(I'm sorry. I deleted that post. just pretend it never existed)
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 12:54
"Lets ask it another question." Casey suggested. "How about......Do you want to hurt us?"
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 07:50
"Thats always a nice one." I say sarcastically. "Ok." I consentrate. "spirits of this old home, do any of you wish to harm the living inhabitants of this home." I jump back as the thing starts moving by itself.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 01:41
"I haven't used one for a while, Mama used to though." I said taking a seat next to Laura. I wanted to sit next to Mari, but the way she was constantly whispering made me nervous. What if she was talking about me?
"Well,if you really would like to know my mother lives in the countryside of paris and my father,an artist, live in the city itself." I whisper to Laura.
The air crackled with energy,there were spirits about.
Welcome newcomers,enjoy your stay while it lasts.
Not good,I'd never felt any spirits as hostile as these.
'We mean you know harm, calm yourselves be at peace.' I said to the spirits consentrating as hard as I could to get my message across.
I could fell the spirits anger whipping around me,when I opened my eyes there were tiny cuts on my wrists,just a bit of blood came out of them.
This was getting really bad,even Mama had never delt with spirits that could actually physically harm a living person.
'Maybe I'm in over my head.'
"Can I ask you all a question? Just who can see or hear or speack with ghosts, or anything paranormal like that?" I put my hands behind my back,I don't want anyone to freak out or something.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 05:18
Holy Crap! this thing is actually working! I zoned out a little while they were getting ready, but the thing moving on it's own was really creppy. I have a bad feeling about these goast now. Only one goast really did anything bad, so at first I thought that they didn't want to hurt us. Crap, what if that little goast girl was tricking me? what if she really isn't related to my girlfriend at all? Kyla... I miss her... she never told me about a sister. I think she told me that she was an only child. That goast was lying. Kyla has nothing to do with this place. It has to be someone elses sister... at least I think so. I'm not sure of anything in this house, we've only been here 1 day.

I stared at Raphael (did I spell it right?) for a moment. Why would he ask a question like that? Does he have some kind of powers? He did look a little wierd earlier. Oh well, maybe I should just be worried about myself.

"No, sorry. I can't do anything like that."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 12:33
((I made an OOC for this rpg: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=15675))

"Can I ask you all a question? Just who can see or hear or speack with ghosts, or anything paranormal like that?" Raphael asked.
"I can!" I said looking up. I should stop whispering now. "I just found that out a couple years ago! I... somehow, so the ghost of my mother! And she told me that my father was waiting for me, he wanted to tell me something, but he was trapped on the mortal world, as a spirit!"
"What are you talking about?" Kyo whispered to me.
I ignored her. "That's when I finally met my biological father, you see, both of my parents are dead, and I'm staying with foster parents. My... dad.... looked EXACTALLY... like Mr. Fandrukane!"
((The OOC reveals my major plot!))
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 01:35
"Freaky" I say. "Me, well not really, unless you count the ones I've seen here. I've always been interested in that stuff, thats probably why my boyfriend Logan and I get along so well, he also loves that stuff."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 09:47
"I'm not really anything paranormal." Casey admitted. "It'd be neat if I was though..."

(sorry its so short! i just didnt have anything else to say."
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 04:24
I looked at my watch. Oh... I didn't know it was that late. No wonder why I'm getting tired. I let out a small yawn.

"I'm tired *yawn* I think I'll go to bed now."

I slowly got up and nearly sleep-walked twards my room. Stuff was still scattered because I didn't bother to organize it. To...tired..to...change...into...pajamas. Must...sleep... Hey, wait a minute! why is there blood on the walls! Did the goast do this? I expected it to be a message, but it was just splatters. Ok, NOW I'm awake! It started to move, to form words. "Where is she?" Is what it said. Ha! I'm not going to fall for that again. I remember now that Kyla never had a sister, and she didn't even live in this part of Scotland (I looked at a map before coming here). I turned around to look at the goast girl. It was in modern clothing, but then it changed... changed back into what I think is it's true form. She looked like a 6-year-old girl, but now she was twelve, and her clothing is really old. This goast seemed to like playing tricks on people. If what I say is correct, then she's not very good at it. Unless she's just warming up. I have to watch out for her, but for right now... crap, this usually happens when I look at blood too long. My head felt really dizzy, then I fell to the floor. I couldn't make it too the bed, but the floor wasn't too bad, at least it didn't feel too uncomfortable. My eyes finally closed.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 10:16
I watched Kevin leave the table he stifled a yawn as he left the kitchen.
"I think I'm gonna head upstairs too!" Kys said. She stood up and dragged her feet towards the hall.
"Party poopers." I muttered to myself. "Anyone else leavin'?" Everyone left shook their heads. I looked at Raphael again. His eyes were looking around the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. There was... some sort of energy in the room. He was rubbing his wrists, and when I looked closer, he had little cuts on them... and they looked fresh. "There something wrong Raphael?" I asked.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 07:07
I watch the others go upstairs. "Party poopers is right."
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:20
"I hope not, I don't want to upset everyone else. Could you come with me for a moment?" I took her by the hand and went out into the hall. My heart beat a million miles per second.
"Somethings deffinately wrong with this house. I can se ghosts and the ones into that room aren't going to play fairly. These cuts came from those spirits,I thought I'd hide them so no one would freak out. I'm not sure if we should tell them Mari." Looking into her eyes I couldn't help but blush.
'Wow, she's really cute,I usually don't like the gossiping preppy girls.'

[Edited on 27/5/2004 by LadyElrinda]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:27
Casey hadn't realyl been in with the conversation. So he decided he might as well go to bed. "I'm going to go to bed." He announced, standing up. Walking up to his room He pulled of his streetclothes and lay back on the bed. "This house is weird..." he said to himself before closing his eyes and drifting off into sleep....
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 02:19
((Mari is NOT gossipy nor is she preppy!))

"Somethings deffinately wrong with this house. I can see ghosts and the ones in that room aren't going to play fairly. These cuts came from those spirits, I thought I'd hide them so no one would freak out. I'm not sure if we should tell them Mari." I listened to Raphael intently, then I noticed he was looking into my eyes and blushing.
OMG! Does he like me too? The floor seemed to be very interesting so I looked down for a moment. "I think that we shouldn't tell the others I mean..." I couldn't finish my sentance because I felt light of breath and... I fainted.

"Mari... Mari?" I opened my eyes. I was lying in a scarlet four-poster bed. "Are you awake? Are you dressed?" It was the voice of my mother coming from outside my door.
"Yes?"
"Good!" She opened the door and almost dropped the tea tray she was holding. She was wearing a really fancy dress as if she had gone to a nice dinner party. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Your not supposed to be here!"
"What?"
"This can't be right!" She began pacing.
"What isn't right mom?"
"This! You're not supposed to REALLY be here! Just your dream self! But... your ENTIRLY here!"
"I don't get it!"
"Of course you don't! Here... when you get your visions... you're usually wearing what I am, a dress or a nice skirt and blouse. That would be your dream self... what I want to see!" I nodded. "But you're wearing your regular clothes, which means you must have come here on purpose... or your father is up to his old tricks again!"
"My father... wait... WHO IS my father? WHO AM I?"
Her mother took a breath. "Your name is Marieta Isabell Fandrukane Kassen!"
"What?"
"I'm Spanish! So I gave you your Spanish name! Kassen is my last name, and Spanish people go by their mothers last name. Fandrukane is your father's last name!"
"So Kassen's YOUR last name?"
"Yes... but anyway! Your father... IS Mr. Fandrukane... the guy who's running the contest!"
"But I thought you were both dead!"
"We are!"
"But... I SAW dad today!"
"He found a way to travel between the real world and the world of the dead!"
"Ewww!" I was getting freaked out.
"You're father is trying to get other spirits to help him get the other children out of the house! He want's YOU to win the contest so he can reveal that you are an heir to our fortune!"
"Fortune?"
"You think we'd leave you with nothing? You're now old enough to live on your own... you can grow up here! In this house! You did before you know?" I began getting visions of me when I was younger playing with my dad, helping my mom in the garden... doin normal kids stuff.
"Wait! So I'm rich?"
"In a way yes!"
"But wait... if dad wants everyone out of the house... why'd he only attack Raphael?"
"Who?"
"A guy there!"
"Oh... him! He just doesn't approve of his daughter liking... a 'goth' as they're called."
"Well... can I get back to myself?"
"Yes!"

I opened my eyes. Raphael was standing over me looking worried. My face felt all sweaty so i wiped it away with my sleeve. "Are you all right?" He asked helping me up.
"I'm fine!" I answered. "Just... felt dizzy for a moment!"
"You've been lying there for about half an hour! The others are going to think we were making out or something!"
I blushed. "Ya think?"
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 02:42
I woke up from being out for about an hour. The blood on the wall that caused me to faint was gone, The goast girl was gone, my girfriend's picture was still here. Was it all an illusion? I fit was, why did I black out? I was still tired. I took a peak out of my bedroom door to see if anyone else was there. Mari looked like she was just...out, like I was a moment ago. Raphael is watching over her, trying to wake her up. I poked my head out of the door a little more, and he still didn't notice me. That was good, I didn't want him to. Mari finally woke up.

"Are you all right?"
"I'm fine!" she answered. "Just... felt dizzy for a moment!"
"You've been lying there for about half an hour! The others are going to think we were making out or something!"
She blushed. "Ya think?"

I tried to hold back a laugh. I almost shot something out of my nose as my laugh came out wierd. Both of them turned around and stared at me. Oh crap! what am I going to do?!

"Um... I don't see anything..."

I slammed the door behind me. Ok... it wasn't that bad. it's not like they were really doing anything anyway. She just fainted. They were NOT making out. Ok... I'm ok now, go away Social Anxiety Disorder! I wish I had some of that medication, but no, I had to choose between that, and a new computer, and what did I choose? Do I really have to ask myself that question? I want Kyla! I laid down and looked at my picture of her. How did a guy like me get a girl like her? Who knows. I wonder if she'll be in my dreams? Why don't I fall asleep and find out...*sleeping*
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 01:47
Aragornlvr912 would like me to tell everyone that she is expiriencing technical diffculties and will be unable to post for yoda knows how long
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Casey awoke quickly from a dreamless sleep. He ran his fingers through his hair and go tout of bed, looking at th eilluminated clock on the wall- 2:47 AM. He pulled on a nearby t shirt and began walking down the hall and downstairs, now he could get some real exploring done. Casey wandered into the kitchen to stop for a glass of water. He turned on the faucte and "Agh!" he screamed as red blood spurted out of the sink..wait...no, not blood. just rusty water. "You're losing it Casey" he told himself while he waited for clear water. After refreshing himself Casey suddenly noticed a back stairway, that hadn't been there before. He set the glass down and creeped towards the stairs, the first step creaked VERY loudly. As Casey continued up the stairs he heard someone call after him, "What do you think you're doing?"Casey turned sharply to see Delilah, or Delilah's ghost staring at him. "You're not her." He said softly. "No." she laughed slightly. "I'm not, You were smart, you and that other girl, you figured it out. I want to know, did you figure something else out?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Casey, don't kid yourself. You and I both know that not all of you will make it out alive"
"Your wrong"
"No, I'm not. One by one, you'll be picked off. Slowly just until one of you is left and then....they will die." Casey shut his eyes tightly and opened them again, she was still standing there.
"There was just this problem of not knowing who to kill first...'
"Your lying."
"No Casey I'm really not, I've done alot of thinking, I also came to a conclusion, someone who nobody will miss."
"Who?"
"You Casey darling. You. Your a pathetic outcast from somewhere in ohio, whose girlfriend hasn't fel tth eneed to call you. Do you think she even misses you? Your the kid that sits alone at lunch, can't get a date and has no friends. No one will miss you"
"No I'm not, you don't know a thing about me." he said defiantly.
"Maybe, maybe not, all i know is that you're going to be frist"
With that the ghost materialized a rusty knife in her hand, grinning broadly and lunged for casey. He fell backwards and onto the stairs. He go tup quickly and hurriddley stumbled up the rest of the stairs. After about 5 more step she reached the top and opened the next door. Running inside the room he shut it. "Casey?" a voice called. Casey looked around. Delilah? No it wasn't Delilah. The ghost came into veiw. "Hey casey." It was Zeke, one of Casey's best friends from home. Casey looked for a place to hide, "Zeke" held up a dagger and smiled his trademark smile. "Come one Casey, It'll be fast." Casey tried to move but felt searing pain shooting up his harm, "Zeke" had stabbe din in the arm he clutched his fingers to his arm and moaned and he tried to run, despite the pain in his ankle fo rhe had twisted it going up the stairs. The ghost was no where to be seen. He crept to the door again and walked back down into the kitchen. He sat down at the table catching his breath and slowly fell alseep with his head resting on the table, and his arm bleeding freely.........
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 03:49
(ooc: I'm assuming everyone went to beddy buy.)

Eowyn turned in her sleep. "No...No. NO!" she awoke with a start. The young girl sat up in bed..her heart beating a mile a minute. she reached over and turned on the lamp on her night stand. "what the hell?"
she had had that damm dream again, the one where she saw a woman bleeding to death in a bed, a baby crying and then the crying stopped. Eowyn calmed herself. "it was just a dream, just a dream is all." she looked at the clock. "Damm, I need something to drink." she pulled back the covers and scremed at what she saw. The bed clothes were stained with blood. "No, what...what?"
she jumped out of bed. her bed and pajamas were now clean. she looked down at her self. Her white pajama pants and heather grey tank top were fine, and so were her sheets.
"Calm, down girl." she said and climbed back in bed.
"Alexandria...Alexandria." came a soft voice from the terrace.
"Alexandria Eowyn, you will suffer the same fate as those before you."
Again Eowyn got up, in bare feet she padded to the french doors that led to the terrace/balcony. "who's there?"
she ran to the door and opened them. no one...nothing.
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:32
(ooc: u guys I'm so sorry but i'm gonna have to leave this RPG, I'm swamped with school work, so just write Eowyn out if ya want, say she was the first to leave.)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 10:48
Mari looked away from Raphael as a big blush fell across her face. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't do that when people are around." Raphael looked at her with confusion.

Mari was about to explain but was interupted when Eowyn ran down the hall, holding her bags, screaming. "I'm sorry! I can't take this anymore!"

"Wait! You know you can't come back once you leave! What about the $1,000,000?" Mari stood up to try and convince Eowyn not to go.

"Look! This place freaks me out too much! I'm leaving now!" And with that she walked over to the dry erase board next to the door and erased her name. She left the house and slammed the door.

Good! Won't be too hard to win now won't it? The whisper seemed to ring inside Mari's head.

What does he want?
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 01:24
Casey uttered a low moan as he sat up in his chair. His head had been resting on his arm and some blood had seeped onto his face and dried there. He looked at his arm, that was a nasty cut, he' d need bandages. Trembling Casey made his way to the sink and splashed water on his face. "I don't want any of them to see me like this." he thought to himself. "Poor little Casey gets scared at every little ghostly thing that happens." After getting the blood off of his face he went to walk upstairs....

"I'm sorry! I can't take this anymore!"

"Wait! You know you can't come back once you leave! What about the $1,000,000?"

Look! This place freaks me out too much! I'm leaving now!"

Casey stood about 20 feet behind Mari. She turned around shaking he rhead and muttering to herself when she finally noticed Casey....She glanced at his bloody arm and the tire expression on his face, "What the hell happened to you?!" She cried.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 04:54
((So we've got one contestant gone... oh! I've checked to OOC and aragornlvr912 changed it a bit! http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=15675))

I sat in my room just staring at the ceiling. I found it to be very intersting, because it looked like the night sky, and to top it off, it kept moving. I wondered what the history behind this house was, but I was interupted from my contemplating when I heard someone yelling. I got off my bed and left my room in search of the person who was causing the racket.
Eowyn ran down the hall, holding her bags, screaming. "I'm sorry! I can't take this anymore!"
"Wait! You know you can't come back once you leave! What about the $1,000,000?" Mari stood up to try and convince Eowyn not to go.
"Look! This place freaks me out too much! I'm leaving now!" And with that she walked over to the dry erase board next to the door and erased her name. She left the house and slammed the door.
"Wow! She's got it bad!" I was about to return to my room when I noticed Casey standing behind Mari.
Mari turned around and yelled, "What the hell happened to you?!"
I looked to see what Mari was staring at and saw Casey's arm all bloodied up. I raced into my room and opened up my closet and pulled out a first-aid kit. I left my room a hurried down the hall.
"Will you be all right?" I asked. Handing him the kit.
"I think so. Just a small cut!" He smiled weakly, but I saw his face was cringing from the pain.
I took the kit back from him and opened it up to find the alcohol and some bandages. Casey eyed the alcohol, but I rolled my eyes and soaked a towel in it and dabbed Casey's cut. He screamed a little but I continued to do it until it cleaned up.
I pulled out the bandages and wrapped it around Casey's arm.
He smiled. "Thanks!"
"So what DID happen?" Mari asked again.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 01:19
"I was attacked." He said wincing. "Ghosts again, poltergeists really. they, well they took shape of some of my friends from home and they talked about killing us all, telling me i was pathetic, worthless." He turned his head away so Mari couldn't see the hurt expression on his face. "This place is seriously messed up." He shook his head and looked at Mari. She was deep in thought. "Something on your mind?" He asked quietly. She brushed off his comment and then said something: "It's like they want us to leave, they obviously want you dead and maybe this is the same gho-....poltergeist that drove eowyn away." She sat back and digested her theory. They sat in silence for a few moments. "We'd better get everyone together, being alone really shouldn't be an option right now......"
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 04:57
Darkness surrounded me. An image appeared in front of me. A girl with flaming red hair, dancing with flaming torches. I knew right away... It was Kyla. She loved to dance with fire. I miss her. I tried to run to her, but then the flames swallowed her up! Something stopped me from jumping into the flames to save her. Some hideous monster arose from the flames that claimed my Kyla. That thing started to speak.

"Leave this place, or die!"
"What have you done with Kyla!"
"Oh, don't worry. She's in a better place. HAHAHAHA"

The menicing laugh faded has that monster did. Where did it go! When I find it, I'll kill it! All of a sudden, I was transported to a graveyard. It was a full moon, and the place was oviously old. I made my way through the tombstones to the center of the grave yard, where the biggist tombstone lied. I only needed to read the first line of the inscription

"Here lies Kyla Karumara"

I woke up from the nightmare. My whole body was covered in sweat and my heart was beating out of control. I'm glad it was only just a nightmare, or was it? It seemed to real, but how could she be dead? She's nowhere near this house. I threw on my glasses and turned on the lamp. No goast were in my room, but I heard a screaming outside. It sounded like Eowyn. She was leaving? something really bad must've happened. Part of my memory of the nightmare was gone. I forget dreams too easily, so I quickly dug through my bag to find a pencil and paper and I wrote down what happened. Wait... Why did the tombstone say Kyla Karumara? I didn't want to dwell on this. I already miss her too much, I don't need to think about her dead. I heard people in the hall.

"We'd better get everyone together, being alone really shouldn't be an option right now......"

Whoever said that, they're right. I usually prefer to be alone, but being alone could mean my death. I had to get over this... problem I have with groups of people. I left my room and found Casey and Mari.

"What's going on? Was that Eowyn that just left?"

[Edited on 24/6/2004 by Arokh]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email