Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Haunted House
on: April 29, 2004 04:03
I perk up at the sound of a pool. "Oh collie I'd never thought of that. hey I brought a quige board to" (can't spell LOL)

"lets use your laura." I look at my new friends.

I like the idea of exploring till we find anything interesting. "not like anyone herad me scream." shoot! did I say that out loud.

lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 12:55
"I'm all for the quige (i cant spell either) board." Casey piped up. "What room do we want to go in?"
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 04:37
((This looks neat! I'm going to be Kyo Aizawa! She's in the DB!))

I hurried outside of the airport. My flight had come in late, so I was in a hurry. I saw a long black limo with a suited man standing next to it. "Are you Miss. Aizawa?"

"Yes I am!" I replied trying to catch my breath.

"I'll be your driver untill we get to the house!"

"Thankyou!" I said as he took my duffle bag. I hopped into the back. The air-con was on. Thank goodness!

I was wearing a pair of jeans that were torn at the knees, and a purple tank-top with whit flowers on it. My neck was all sweaty but the air felt nice against it. My hair was very short and red.

We pulled up in front of this really nice place. I got out and grabbed my bag from the trunk. The guy and the limo pulled away. I heard howling from the woods behind the house. I got shivers up my spine. I walked over to the door and knocked.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 10:22
How about we go to the dining room." i suggest. "Its a big room, and "neautral" ground so to speak. plus I'm starving. Is someone at the door?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 11:10
"The kitchen does sound like a SPOOKY place! Lets go there! And it's around dinner time isn't it?" I looked at my watch. It was 6:30. "Oh! I think I did hear someone at the door! I'll run down there!"

I got up and headed out into the hall. I walked down the stairs to the front door. I opened it up to see another girl. "Hello!" I said not wanting to be rude.

"Hi! I'm Kyo Aizawa!" The girl said holding out her hand.

"I'm Mariets Kassen! But most people just call me Mari!" I shook her hand. "You wanna come inside cause we're about to have dinner!"

"Sure!" Kyo stepped inside. "What are you having?"

"We havn't really decided yet!" I said closing the door. I walked over to the stairs and yelled up, "Hey! Lets get going!"
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 12:08
"be right there." I say and run down the stairs. "Oh hello." I say to the new girl. "I'm Alexandria Xavier, Eowyn to my friends. nice to meet you."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 12:44
Casey sort of followed the rest of them to the kitchen. Mari kept on giving him looks like she liked him. All casey had to do was think of Delilah and all thoughts of ever cheating flew from his mind. He walked into the huge kitchen and began raiding cubboards. He opened one to find a bag of bagels. "Excellent." He said to himself as he stuck it in a toaster and pulled some cream cheese out fo the fridge. "Anyone else want a bagel?" he called as he pushed down the toaster button.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:10
(ooc: I'm so SORRY I haven't been here. My sister was moving out and there were tons of boxes in front of the computer, so I coudn't get to it all week. So Kevin is back!)

I've been mostly keeping to myself the whole time. I didn't say anything to them, yet. To tell you the truth, I think I'm more scared of meeting new people than ghost. The new girl that just came in looks nice. I wonder if they really noticed me yet? Oh well. I'm going to finish unpacking before eating, they won't notice me gone for a little while.

When I was back at my room packing my stuff, all of a sudden this little ghost girl is looking at a picture of my girlfriend. After staring at her, she turns to me and asks me, "Do you know where my sister is? Why did she leave me?" I told her that I didn't really know, and she left. What's really creppy about her is that she has some resemblence to Kyla. Could she me her sister? No way! it can't be! I know my girlfriend is scottish, but she can't be a part of this. most of these ghost are probably really old, but that ghost girl's clothes were a little more modern. Ok, I'm going back to the kitchen with the others before I freak out.

Back at the kitchen, I see the new girl and walk up to her. I decided to at least try to get to know these people. I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder.

"Hello. I don't believe we've met. My name's Kevin."

(hehe, I have a little plot of my own, but it's a small one. Kevin will be the only one able to see the ghost girl in modern clothing because she's Kyla's sister ok?)

[Edited on 3/5/2004 by Arokh]
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 07:06
"Oh casey, toast be a bagel to, would ya?"
I raid the fridge looking for something to drink. "wheres a Sobe when you want one?" I absently say.
"lets see, we got Pepsi, Orange juice, grape juice. dang, every manner of juice." I take out the grape juice. "anyone else thirsty?"
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 10:37
I bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen with my Ouija board in my arms. I couldn't wait to use it. My great grandmother had given it to me with i was to little to use it. She left a note in the box that said, "For when the rain is hard on the roof top and the stairs creek. Use it well!" My great grandmother was weird like that, but in a good way i mean! She would read people's hands and tarot cards for fun.
When i reached the kitchen everyone was helping themselves to food. In the middle of the kitchen was someone new. Girl...were are the guys that all i want to know?!?!
"Hi, I am Laura. Nice to meet you."
I opened one of the many pantries and found a box of pop corn. I took a package and went to the microwave and popped it.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 12:18
((Just to let you know... I didn't really know Kevin was at the house yet!! I would have included him in a few posts if I knew he was here!!))

"I'll have a Pepsi!" Eowyn tossed me a Pepsi can and a caught it like an expert. I tapped the top a bit so the it wouldn't explode on me and opened it up. I took a sip and went to sit on the counter. "Casey? What kind of bagels are there?"

"Raisin, onion, wheat, everything, and cinnamon!" Casey said after looking through the cupboard a bit.

"Could you stick an everything in the toaster for me once you're done with your's and Eowyn's?" I smiled at Casey. I always liked giving guys a hard time.

I then realized I left my bag of Dorritos upstairs. I set my Pepsi down and jumped off the counter. I hurried down the hall of creepy EVIL pictures, took the steps two at a time, and walked into my room. But that was ALL before I realized... there was someone in my room!

It was a women... around her late 30's. She was smoothing out the wrinkles in my sheets. She looked VERY real except for this eerie glow around her. She looked up as soon as I entered the room, "Would you like me to fluff your pillow for ya' Miss?" She spoke with some strange Irish accent.

"No... I... th... think I can do that... for myself thanks!"

The lady smiled, "All righty then! I'll just get the fire started for ya!" She walked over to the fireplace and it "magically" started. She smiled again and left the room.

Talk about FREAKY!!!! I grabbed the Dorritos and ran to the kitchen. "Did any of you guys notice some weird looking lady?" Everyone shook there heads. I felt my forehead just to make sure I wasn't coming down with something. I went and sat on the counter again next to my Pepsi.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 01:52
((I can tell you SINGLE girls are dissapointed I'm a girl!))

"Hello. I don't believe we've met. My name's Kevin." Said one of the two boys.

"Hi, I am Laura. Nice to meet you." Came another person's voice. Wow they all seem friendly! Laura walked away and placed a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

"I'm Kyo!" I finally said to Kevin. He was the only one who seemed interested in introductions.

"Lets see, we got Pepsi, orange juice, grape juice. Dang! Every manner of juice! Anyone else thirsty?"

"Can I have a grape juice, if that's not a problem?" I piped up.

"Not at all!" Came my reply. The girl tossed me a box of Juicy Juice Grape Juice. I caught it just like Mari had. I took off the straw and stuck it in the box. I took a sip but then Mari left the room. She look like she had forgotten something.

I walked over to the long table and sat down. I looked around the room, it was huge! Perfect enough for a basketball court to fit in here! I smiled, remembering my boyfriend Chiharu. We always played b-ball together.

I smiled remembering the good times when Mari rushed into the kitchen holding a bag of Dorritos, she looked scared. "Did any of you guys notice some weird looking lady?" I shook my head, so did everyone else in the room. Mari checked her temperature then sat on the counter again.

*POP* I jumped... but it was just the popcorn starting, or was it the toaster? I don't know... both made a noise at the same time. That was just uncanny!
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:05
Alright, that wasn't too bad. I just said hello to her. I know it sounds stupid to freak out over stuff like just saying "hi" to someone, but I've had this problem all my life, so it's a big deal. I'm slowly coming out of my shell, especially at school. The only reason why I'm in a band and I have a girlfriend is that my sister pushed me to hang out with people more instead of just playing Everquest all the time just to talk to people.

I started looking around the kitchen for food when Mari came back. "Did any of you guys notice some weird looking lady?" I was going to say something about the little girl I saw earlier, but everyone would've been looking at me, and that scares me. This may sound crazy, but I kinda want to talk to that little ghost girl again. She's just a little girl, what can she do? I keep thinking of new questions to ask her. Hey! They even have those new natural white cheddar Cheetos, cool! I love these things! I grabed the bag and started chowing down. I wonder if anbody else would like some? Oh yea, I'm too scared to ask, but if they ask, I'll share.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 12:45
Casey was toasting bagels like a madman. He noticed Laura come in wih the ougie board and a shiver of excitemement ran up his spine. He cream cheesed his bagel and tooka bite out of it. A hot baeg-el-y goodness filled his mouth.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 08:31
dang, post city LOL

I notice Laura enter with the Ouija board. "coolie." I get my bagel. and smear it with cream cheese. "Yum, spinach and Parmesan cheese bagel my fav."

I then stick the straw in my Juicy Juice Grape juice box and take a seat.
"nope, I've only seen a little girl ghost and a lady with a baby ghost. That was when I was locked in a very scary part of the garden, I had to climb the gate to get out."
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 05:54
I finished my juice box and shot it into the garbage like a basketball, "Two points!!" I yelled. Everyone kinda looked at me. I reached my hand behind my head and sorrta scratched. I did that when I felt embarassed! "Sorry! I play b-ball at my school!" I sat back down. They probably think I'm a fruitcake! I thought. "So... um... could we like do the Quige board now?" I suggested.
"Yeah! That'd be cool!" Mari said tossing her Pepsi can into the garbage, like I had just done.
"Do you play basketball too?" I asked.
"Well... kinda!" Mari said, "Me and my... dad used to!" Mari's face looked sad.
"Oh!" I said, a feeling of concern swelled up in me. I felt sorry for her.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 06:35
Casey perked up at the mention of the ouji board. "Well let's go on then shall we?" he asked them.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 06:58
"yeah, yeah. lets get to communicating with the spirits." I say in a spooky voice. I throw out my jiuce box and napkin and sit at the huge table.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 09:05
Casey stuffed the rest of his bagel in his mouth and sat down.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 01:08
A tear slowly fell down my face. I quickly wiped it away and joined the others at the table. "Okay... even though I suggested the use of a Quige board... personally, I have NO clue how they work and how to use them!" I sighed. Everyone looked at me like I was odd or something. Okay maybe I am odd! I yelled in my head. So what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Creak Creak* His footsteps landed softly on the wooden floor of the attic. I thought this would be harder! He thought. But now that I've got them all in the same place, the chosen ones won't stand a chance!

((By chosen ones... he means... that we're the only ones who can see the ghosts in this house, and can try to save them from this curse. Oh... and the "he" is part of my major plot!))

((MWA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :evil: ))
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 02:27
(Did anyone ask for a single guy?)
(His name is Raphael De Sand)

As I walked up to the house I immediately thought:' This place rocks,I wish I lived here.' My house is totally boring, and at little too bright for my tastes.
"Can I help you with your bags sir?" The drivers asks,catching up to me. Once I had seen this place I started running, I love old places,and this house looks kinda creepy,like me.
"I'll be fine,thats for the ride." I said
to him.
On entering the house I decided that I would definatly try and buy this place off the owner when I won. Then I would be all alone in this awesome house.
'wait,hopefully their are a whole bunch of hyper sappy people here. If theres anyone like my sister I'm going to scream. They better not get in my way.' Raphael tied his shoulder length jet black hair back,adjusted his leather trenchcoat and wnet to find himself a room. He finally found one,it was far enough away from eveyone else's that he would be comfortable. Being close to some perky overly happy chick would drive him crazy.
I set about putting my stuff away. Al my clothes are black; I love black,most people think I'm a freak,but I don'it care. I like the way I am: Gothic,and anyone trying to vhange me needs to think twice about it.
'Maybe there are some really cute chicks who will accept me for who I am,I wouldn't mind have a girlfriend if she respected me and my lifestyle. I better go greet them,don't want to look to anti-social.'
I walked into the room,and saw everyone crowded around some game.
"Hello everyone,my name is Raphael,I'm from France and no I do not like snails. What are you guys doing?" I took off my coat and set it on a chair,I'm wearing a pair of black glossy pants,combat boots and a black tank top that shows off my muscular arms:I'd spent an entire year working out,why hide what you got? I could feel a strange presence in the room,sorta like when Mum had that ghost exorsised from the kitchen. My entire family is full of spiritualists,most of the time I don't belive in ghosts. That was until I could see and sence that they were around, I find ghosts easier to deal with than people.
I think I'll fit into this old house perfectly.

[Edited on 10/5/2004 by LadyElrinda]
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 03:42
(sounds cool

I hear the new guy introduce himself. I jump up out of my seat. always one to welcome people. "Hi! I'm Alexandria..u can call me Eowyn. " I see the odd look he gives me. "long story. anyhoo we are about to use a quige board. please take a seat."

I have an idea for the ghost that Eowyn saw. the ghost looks like her. because it was her in a past life :evil: and the baby is hers, well the her from the past life LOL

[Edited on 10/5/2004 by princessoftheforest]
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 12:48
Casey stood up when Rapheal entered. Dressed all in black, looked gothic. Didn't bother Casey though. His friend Stokely used to be but changed after the whole alien encounter thing. He looked pretty cool so Casey walked up to him..."Hi." He said. "I'm Casey."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 11:40
(( Oh... um... I, kinda... sorrta... asked for the single guy, because most of the characters in this rpg have either a boyfriend or a girlfriend they left back at home... so... Mari single just to let ya know!! :love: ))

I looked up as this really cute guy walked into the room. "Hello everyone, my name is Raphael, I'm from France and no I do not like snails. What are you guys doing?" Oh my god! He is waaay hot! I turned the other way to make sure her didn't notice me blushing.

Hey, what the heck? I turned back around and spoke up, "I'm Marieta, but everyone here just calls me Mari! And I'm kinda from all over the place, so you could name a country and I probably have visited there at least once!" Smooth! I thought. Pouring out my life history to him already!

I turned back around blushing again. Man I'm not used to being around hot guys! :blush:
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 12:36
I see the way Mari looks at the new guy. He's handsome. Its then that I remember the pic of Logan upstairs in my room.

I sigh, wishing again for the hundredth time that he was here with me.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 01:21
Casey noticed Mari coming on to Raphael. "i think they'd be good together." he mused to himself. "Everyone?" he called. "I'm going to go back upstairs, you can go ahead with the ouijie board thing. i just need to take a shower. i uhh i like to be clean" Casey heard a couple of byes as he walked up the stairs and back into his rooms. He quickly shed his clothing and grabbed a fluffy white towel on a nearby chair. placing it firmly around his waist he stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stepped in and felt the cold water rushing down his face. Refreshing. Closing his eyes as not to get soap in them Casey washed his hair and face, then he got this weird feeling, you know...like someone's watching you. Feeling very violated Casey blinked open his eyes. "Hello Casey." Delilah was standing right in front of him.........but no. this wasnt Delilah. This was a transparent Delilah, sort of...glowing. Casey turned pale. "Delilah, oh my god." he whispered. "what in, what are you doing here i'm....i'm in the shower!" "Do i look real to you?" She asked. He looked her up and down she was wearing a white dress that touched the bottom of the shower. "Yes." he murmered in shock. Then something clicke din his mind...."Delilah?" he asked...."are you, dead?" he choked out the last ord. A sad look came over her face. She hung her head. "yes." then she opened the shower door and stepped out. Casey stared in horror as she held up her scarred wrists. "i couldn't take it anymore." she said simply. "but im here with you now. isnt that what you want Casey?" Casey's mouth fell open. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the loudest scream he had ever heard escaped his mouth. It mixed with the sound of the running water. Delilah's ghost walked backwards and slowly vanished. Casey felt warm liquid coming out of the faucet. Blood. Bright bright blood was coming out of the shower. Another scream escaped his lips and he quickly turned the water off. Hurriedly stepping out of the shower...Casey wrapped himself in a towel and walked slowly back on his bed. Delilah was sitting on his bed. "Delilah." he said softly. "Why did you die?" Delilah shrugged her shoulders. "you left and everything sort of fell apart." A huge cloud of guilt began to form in Casey's mind. He collapsed to the floor catching his breathe. "No." he moaned. "Yes" she said leaning close to him. "You killed me." Casey laid on the floor shaking. A slow smile spread across Delilah's face and she slowly dissappeared again.

[Edited on 10/5/2004 by lothriel0311]
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 01:34
I looked up and saw some Gothic person come in. Big Woop! Everyone else was introducing themselves so I guess I should too, "I'm Kyo!" I returned to twidling my thumbs.
That's when I heard an etremely loud "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" from upstairs.
"I'm going to go see if Case is okay!" I quickly jumped out of my chair almost knocking it over. I hurried down the hall and took the steps 3 at a time.
I rushed to the room where the "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" was still coming from.
I opened his door, "CASEY ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?" I blushed. He was in a towel. But he looked as if he had just bathed in blood. "What happened?" I asked. Casey's eyes were swelling with tears.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 02:27
"what the heck." I say and follow. "Crap, casey..what happened.?" Ok stupid question.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 10:03
Casey wrapped his towel tighter around his waist and looked up at the two people. "Shes...oh my god. Delilah, my girlfriend. shes dead. and shes here." their eyes widened as he went on. "I was in there." he said pointing to the bathroom. "in the shower. she's here and shes dead and i killed her. i left her and i shouldnt have shes really dead." the tears came next leaving streaks down his face. "I was still in the shower and it just started pouring out blood. it was-" Casey stopped to take a breath. "I....I killed her." He gripped his towel and stood up. "Are you sure you didint imagine it?" someone asked. they all seemed to blur together. "Yes. She...she was here." They all nodded gravely. "I think, maybe i should just get changed 'cause of the awkardness that is this moment" He started to shoo them out the door. "Yes um I'll be down in a moment." After shutting the door Casey stumbled over to his dresser and pulled out some clothes to change into. Faded jeans, a light blue pinstripe button down shirt. He ran his fingers through his wet hair and was turning towards the hallway when he out of habit reached for Delilah's picture. It wasn't there. Running, he got downstairs to see everyone back at the table. "Her picture's gone." He said helplessly.................................................................
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 10:11
I was down stairs. after being shooed out of Casey's room.
"Her picture's gone." He said helplessly.................................................................

"Ok, thats Odd, I have a feeling something odd is going on, and maybe that wasn't really her ghost." he's probably gonna yell at me. "Think about it? Ok I don't know her. but is your girlfriend the kinda person to kill herself just cause your leaving for a month?"
ElizabethLondon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 11:25
Not knowing what to i just sat there on the edge of my seat. I wanted to go up stairs and see what had happened to Casey but I would mostly be in the way if something big was going down. And besides there are two other people up there so i guess i can find out from them!!! I looked at Rapheal. He was really cute. and i must say his arms....wow...yea...they are nice. i like guys in black. hell i love the color black. my room back home...well where i live now was completely black, even the shades were black, the only thing that was not was would be my bed. that was all white. i guess you can say i dont like sleeping with a lot of light in my room. i am not Gothic but i just love black. even most of my clothes are black to. its just a great color. i guess maybe because iam poetic like...maybe....oh wow i just got of track completely ......i looked at Rapheal again. "Hey iam Laura." "Where in France did you say you were from?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 12:20
Casey hadn't thought of that perspective. "She's very independant." he admitted. "She wasn't even talking like herself. It was her voice but It was like i was looking through her. Maybe you're right. If she really was dead i would've known. I would've felt it. Thanks." He finished smiling. "It makes a little bit more sense now. But it's still very scary. I saw a telephone in the library. Maybe I could call her." "aren't we not supposed to use electrnocis or the phone?" kyra asked suspiciously. "no we arent." he added. "but who's to say this guy wont find out? I could be in and out in 10 minustes." Smiling at his own brilliance Casey looked at the others for their opinion.
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 01:54
"Be careful though!" I said looking around the hall. "You never know if her has us under survallance or anything!" I smiled at Casey. "Go ahead! I'll attack Mr. Whateverhisnameis if her gets too close!" I held my hands out like a ninja.

"Thanks Kyo!" Casey picked up the reciever and dialed Delilah's number.

I turned around and headed back to the kitchen. It looked like Mari and... Laura liked the new guy. Mari and him would be a good couple! I'm not so sure about Laura! I compared the girls with their styles of clothing. But... I shouldn't be talking! I looked down at my blue jeans that were torn at the knees, and the purple tank-top with white flowers on it. Oh well!

I sat down at the table next to Mari. She was blushing. "Do you um... LIKE Raphael?" I whispered to her.

"Is it THAT obvious? But... Laura likes him too so... that doesn't give ME much room to get close!" Mari replied. She smiled and started trying to calm herself down.

Laura had laid out the Ouige board and set the magnifying glass thingy on it. "Let's get going!" She said in her spooky voice again.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 02:29
Casey dialed Delilah's number and waited for her to pick up.
Her voice answered the phone:
Delilah: Hello?
Casey: Oh my god. You're ok!
Delilah: Umm yeah.
Casey: I had to sneak in and use the phone, your ghost is here.
Delilah: I have a ghost?
Casey: Yes you do, and it's here.
Delilah: Casey, are you ok?
Casey: I'm fine. I miss you.
Delilah: I miss you too.
Casey heard a noise from outside in the hallway.
Casey: I gotta go. Someone's coming. Love you, bye.
(click)
"Mr Connor?" Said an old voice. "What are you doing?" Casey turned slowly to see Mr. Whateverhisnameis standing before him. "I was umm calling my girlfriend." He gulped. "You know electrnics are not to be used by you or the other players." Casey nodded. Mr. Old-guy stepped closer. "Someone might htink you're up to something." He trailed off. Casey suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head and he saw something in his mind, a vision. A cold dark dungeon. Feet scattering around, looking for something. He put both hands on his head and shut his eyes. A white hot pain surged through his body. He wanted to scream but knew not to. Falling on the floor he caught his breath and looked up. Mr. old-guy was gone. Stumbling to his feet Casey gingerly walked out of the library and back into the kitchen.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 02:53
I see Casey re enter, I feel sorry for the guy. being away from teh one you loev is hard. I should know I miss Logan so dang much. "so was I right? is she OK?" I ask with concern from the table.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email