Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post School for the Gifted and Unusual
on: April 28, 2004 01:19
Tanala looked at the large castle like building. This was to be her 'home' for the next 9 months. The crisp autumn air felt cold against her wings, and the wind blew the trees that were in the forest a little ways from the school. Tanala looked around at the others who were new to the school, then she looked at the lone figure, that she guessed was a teacher, who was standing on the steps waiting for them to come in.

(I finally thought of something. Sorry if it took too long!)
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: School for the Gifted and Unusual
on: April 28, 2004 02:06
Nicoletta played with the red and violet fire in her hands as she walked up to the school. She lifted her head and looked around. It was different from her home, but it looked interesting enough. She saw a girl walking a little ways away from her. Nicoletta aproached her, thinking she should start to make friends, "Ciao*-" she stopped, reminded that not everyone here was going to speak Italian. She knew English well enough, though, so she brought it out. "Sorry. Hello, I'm Nicoletta," she strecthed out a firey and then quickly pulled it back. She smiled at the girl, made the flames stop, and strecthed out her hand again.

{{ooc: yeah! its up! oh, and the girl that she's talkin to is Tanala}}
*Hello
ElvenWytch
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 02:09
((OOC Hey, is it open to join?))
shavynel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 03:43
[ooc: Not sure, but here's the ooc for it ^^]

Leif floated across the air towards the place he knew as school. He was not one who was entirely thrilled by the idea of school, but he was one who would learn what he could learn. What was the point of school? It was more like a place to keep people and claim they were teaching them. Of course you did learn somethings, but that wasn't to say you learned a lot. Or at least, he didn't feel that he did.

He watched as two girls greeted one another. A puff of wind left his hand and floated towards a floating ember of the fire. He encouraged it to grow though its maker no longer held it. A smile twisted upon his face as he watched the fire grow with his wind's coaxing.

[ooc: Don't ask...he's having fun.]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 05:52
Tamara was skipping the 'welcome back feast' that was held every year and welcomed the new comers. She was in her dorm that overlooked the entrance courtyard. The window was open and a slight breeze was blowing thru. She caught the scents of many newbies to the school. Two or three were shape shifters like herself but one stood out to her. It was Chao. A good friend of hers and pack member. After their first year here he'd gone with her to Montana and was welcomed into the pack. She smiled, sprinted out of the dorm, down the steps towards the Great Hall and saw one of the teachers standing waiting for the newbies to get there, and saw Chao just reaching the gravel path that lead to the school. She flung herself at him and hugged him around the chest, then looked up in his face.

"What took you so long to get here?" Over the summer Tamara had unexpectedly been named Queen of her pack but she handed the position over to one of the older females. She smiled and said without waiting for an answer.

"Do you want to go to the feast of go hunting on our own? Its up to you." This time she did wait for answer....
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 09:00
(ooc- I posted in the ooc but I hope you don't mind me jumping in without waiting for a response. )

Iris walked slowly towards the building. She was in awe to learn that such a place existed as she only just learned of her powers a week ago on her fifteenth birthday. She came to the school to learn to harness her forgotten power of shapechange. She had marvelled to learn that all the creatures of her dreams existed and she would soon be meeting them.

She looked around and saw many people and creatures greeting one another. She thought that she even saw a demon amoung them, but her thoughts were distracted by her dog, Yeth, as he brushed his cold nose against her hand.
She had always had a 'connection' with Yeth because he was more than a normal dog. He was actually a fairy pet that her mother had raised. Right now, he told her that her hawk, Dalziel, was coming, and sure enough she saw him flying above.

With a sigh, she walked up to two girls who were talking outside the building and said "Hello. My name is Iris. I am new here."
Yeth touched each of their hands in a doggy way of greeting. Dalziel circled above her head before landing on her shoudler. She began to wonder if having pets around was unusual at this school as no one else seemed to have any.

(ooc- oops! sorry this turned out so long. I guess I was on a writing streak and didn't want to stop )

[Edited on 29/4/2004 by VilyaTook]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:33
Chao was walking toward the school for yet another year. He had grown stronger living with Tamara and her pack. It was a lot different then living alone in an apartment in a crowded area. Athos and him had even worked a few things out, although the half-demon still promised to kill him one day. Chao wasn't too worried.

The werewolf saw Tamara running up to him and smiled. He stumbled a couple steps back when she flung herself at him in a hug. He hugged her back then looked down at her. "Hmm, I dunno. It may be interesting to see some of the newcomers," he answered. "But if you would rather hunt alone then that would be fine too."
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 02:32
Tamara smirked and nodded.

"I had a feeling that you'd want to go to the welcoming feast. We'd best hurry if we want to beat the newbies and get a good seat. So have you seen Athos or Kyta yet?" She asked, wondering how her friend and her aquatince were after leaving the school last year. She and Chao made their way into the Great Hall passing the newbies and grinning knowing what was in store for their first year at this school. They found a seat at table in the back of the Great Hall watching the headmaster stand and give a well known speech to everyone that had been here for more than a year. The newbies entered and sat down at different tables hundled together some, Tamara could smell, were scared but others were confused....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 03:49
Chao looked around at the new students and smirked, remembering his first year. He had ditched many of his classes, so he was most likely going to be with most of the new comers. He sat next to Tamara, ignoring the speech. As he looked around the room he locked eyes with someone for a couple minutes before looking away. "Tamara, what do you think of these new ones?" he asked, quietly.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 06:16
(ElvenWytch, sure)
At first, Tanala gave Nicoletta and Iris a very cold look, but then changed her mind and said, "Hi. I'm Tanala." She then walked with them to the castle. Tanala suddenly looked up, as her senses were telling her that there were werewolves very near. She saw two of them talking and she deeply wished she knew someone here. She then turned to Nicoletta and Iris, "Hey, you two want to hang out in the forest after the feast?" She eyed the werewolves uneasily and hoped that they wouldn't meet while in the forest, and if they did she hoped that they would be friendly, which she highly doubted.
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 10:32
Aura met the eyes of one of the werewolves with a gaze of her own, and waited for the other to turn away before she turned them to face front, where the headmaster was speaking in a language other than her own. Since she did not understand the speech (and she chose not to listen in to the headmaster's mind, which she would be able to understand), she found her silver-gray eyes wandering once again to survey her surroundings.

This school was supposed to be the best in these parts, and she came as an exchange student, from farther east. She did not study the language spoken here, but knew that she would be able to pick it up in no time.

When she grew bored of observing, she pulled strands of wind from the air around her, and ran her fingers through the thick curls of her long, unbound hair. She pulled her hands down under the table, and urged the static electricity gathered in her hands to grow into a little ball of flickering blue light. The light reflected off her eyes, and gave the silver-gray irises a blue tinge, offsetting her dark brown, almost black, hair.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 10:30
Tamara listened only slightly to the speach that the headmaster was making and turned to Chao.

"I think this year will be interesting indeed. Just as long as the pack doesn't find out about us skipping classes. They originally sent me here to find out if this would be a good place to send the young ones but made me come back again just so I wouldn't get in trouble." She laughed quietly and looked over the newbies catching a few with her eyes but she remained silent otherwise....
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 12:09
"The forest? I'm a little tired, but I'm always up for an adventure. Sure." said Iris. Dalziel flew away again and Iris knew from Yeth that he had gone to the forest to see if it was safe. Good old Dalziel she thought always looking out for me.

[Edited on 30/4/2004 by VilyaTook]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 12:43
((I can leave if you want me to but I posted in the OOC already!))

Mari lay on the grass staring up at the baby-blue sky above her. She was listening to the soft chirping of the crickets and the sound of the grass swishing in the wind. She had skipped the feast because she had already eaten and she didn't want to be around that many people at this time. Her parents had just moved into the area and she hadn't made any friends yet.

She sat back up and stared around her. Not many people were outside, most were already eating dinner. She stood up and looked around her. The people outside seemed to busy to even notice her. She transformed herself into an eagle and flew to her dorm. She landed on her bed and turned back into a human.

She walked outside of her room and down the hallway. She kept her eys on the floor, because she was a little shy, untill she made friends.

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 02:53
"I am up for the forest," said Nicoletta. She was eager to burn something, and the forest would defenately be a good place for that. She looked at the entrance to the school. "Should not, uh, we be getting into the feast?" she aksed.

--------------------------------
Aradol walked up to the school casually and cooly. He didn't acknoledge to himself nor anyone else his nervous feelings. "I hope ze ladies are good looking," he said to himself, to help him in not acknoledging this. He passed by Nicoletta, Iris, and Tanala. He nodded to them. "Bonjure," he said very smoothly. Then, he passed into the castle. As he found the dining hall and walked in, he looked around, thinking, "Ladies, calm yourzelves, there iz plenty of Aradol to go around."

--------------------------------
Nicoletta looked at Aradol. She thought he was good looking, and wanted to get to know him. She knew nothing of his personality or this probably would have made her not like him. She turned back to her new friends. "Entrare?" (Go in?) she said, slipping back into Italian, as she usually does when her mind is caught up in something else.

{{ooc: if Nicoletta and Aradol seem to be talking weird, its cause they are from different countries, and don't know English as well as everyone else, Nicoletta is from Italy, Aradol-France. Sorry that they are sorta international! If its ok with Johnnys_Girl, i would asume Aradol is up for anyone to like}}
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 04:02
Chao just nodded and let his mind wander through the rest of the speech. He was relieved when it ended and the actual feast began. When the food was served he stared down at it in slight disgust. Once he had had hunted and eaten wildlife this slop made him want to vomit.

Chao leaned over to Tamara and whispered behind his hand. "I can't eat this. I'm going into the forest." He got up casually and walked out of the school. On his way to the forest he noticed a group of girls standing outside. He glanced over at them while passing them. Suddenly he was very aware of how messy his hair was. He ran a hand through the redish brown strands and pulled his jacket tighter around him.

Chao didn't know whether Tamara was following him or not, but he changed into his wolf form and bounded through the trees looking for food. He caught the scent of a rabbit and quickly captured it in his jaws. He rested in a shady patch of grass, while eating the dead rabbit carcass.

OOC: Sorry if it seems like I am making time move extremely fast. Oh, and Athos will be coming into the picture soon.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 05:11
((OOC I forgot ElvenWytch! Sorry! To everyone: can anyone else fly???))

Tanala saw the french boy walk into the building. He looked cute, and she sort of wanted to follow, but then she saw Nicoletta looking at him and changed her mind. "I'm going into the forest." She turned on her heel and started walking to the forest. But then she saw someone look at her and change into a wolf. She froze, and walked back to Nicoletta and Iris. "Um, maybe we should wait a little longer." The wind blew and she shivered, so she wrapped her gargolye-like wings around her. She watched the wolf run into the forest, and sighed. "Never mind. I'm going to be right back. I need to stretch my wings." Tanala checked to make sure that her sword was safe in its scabbard, and secured her bow and arrows before jumping into the air and circling to forest. She looked down to see a werewolf chasing after a rabbit. She sighed again and decided to simply glide in the air for awhile. She would come down as soon as the other werewolf came. Then she would go into the forest, two werewolves weren't going to scare her. And in case they weren't friendly, she always had her silver sword.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 06:46
Covelle looked at the giant castle idly. She hated schools, but it was the only place she could go without making too much trouble for her self. Her grey eyes added to the monotone of her death white skin and black hair, the only color left on her body was in her vividly red lips. She was late, and certainly did not want to associate with the other students. Covelle was tired, and hadnt fed for a few days. A new vampire, she was not so comfortable with the idea of killing other people for food. Still, she sighed, it must be done. And she was certainly not going to eat rats....again. Covelle walked up to the large doors, unsure of what to make of what this place would be like.

(OOC: sorry for posting so late! anyways, Covelle is in the database, shes ready to be thrown in with the mix! wootage!)
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 09:44
(((My char could "fly", Johnnys_Girl, by manipulating wind)))

Aura let the lightning ball disappear into her hair, and decided that she had nothing else better to do than to learn the language spoken here. She closed her eyes, tapping into the headmaster's mind.

"And so we welcome you, both our returning students and our newcomers. Without further ado, let the feast begin!" The headmaster finished his needlessly long speech, and Aura opened her eyes. She sighed. She did not feel like food, for she already ate on the way here. She discreetly left her seat, and blended into the shadows, pulling her hood over her head. She stepped out into the open air of the night, and breathed in. She sent her air strands out into the air, to be her ears for all that was going on. They came back to her eagerly, carrying various voices back to her.

"Bonjour." A male voice with a thick french tone spoke. "Ladies, calm yourzelves, there iz plenty of Aradol to go around." This she heard from his mind when she touched the wind blowing past her outstretched hands, and smiled mischeviously. Whoever this was, he was full of himself. She shook her head in distaste, and decided to send him a message.

She whispered words into the air, and selected two strands of wind to carry them away. "Tu es un imbecile, et tres vaniteux. C'est bon que tu n'ai parle pas les pensee.(((I have nothing against you or your char, striders_star, just having fun)))" Aura smiled, and walked down the steps, thinking to find herself a place somewhere on this school where she will call her refuge.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 10:58
{{It's fine Aranel_Laivinelen! He is meant to come off that way. By all means, insult him Oh, and Nicoletta can fly, Johnnys_Girl}}

Aradol took a seat at a table with some girls. He sat a little ways away from them. "Let zem come to me," he thought. Then he heard a thought in his head. "You are a imbecile, and very conceited. It is good which you do not have does not speak the pensee,"{{that's what the online translation said sadly, i don't speak French. Do you mind that I translated it in here?}} it said in his own language. He whirled around, but he saw no one. Who was this person? Could they read into his thoughts? What kind of place was this? Were they still listening now? "I am not coneited, or an imbecile. How are you doing this?" he said back in French. He decided to test if this was an actual person. He waited for a reply, but didn't get one. "Great, now I'm a werewolf and crazy." He looked at a girl who was staring at him and smiled at her. "But I can get all ze girls I want," he thought, which quickly changed his thoughts to something better. He began to eat some food, causually glancing at the girls from time to time.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 11:17
Delfina strolled up the grounds to reach a great castle. She saw a group of kids meeting and she chose to fly up to the roof to scout the area. She was a bit curious about the group, they seemed very friendly. Delfina gathered her belongings and headed to her room. She wondered if she would have to share the room. She found a small bed in the corner of the room and left her belongings there. She ran out of the room to find a teacher who could possibly tell her where to go for classes, but instead she ran into another student.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 12:38
((Mari can fly if she turns into a bird!))

Mari was too busy staring at the floor and walking, that she didn't notice another student walking in front of her. The other person musn't have noticed Mari because she ran right into her. "Oww!" Mari said as she fell onto the floor.

"Oh! I'm sooo sorry!" said the other student. She held out her hand to help Mari up.

"That's all right!" Mari tried rubbing the pain from her bottom. "I should get going, I mean, I can't really make friends if I stay cooped up in my room forever! I'll see ya around!"

Mari walked downstairs towards the great hall. She walked inside and was taken aback by it's largeness. She sat down at a table with very few people, but where she could see everything.

[Edited on 7/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 05:36
Tanala continued to glide around the forest, always keeping her eyes on the werewolf below. Weither he saw her or not she had no idea. He is actually pretty cute, she thought to herself. I can't wait to drop in on him and his friend. In the air she stayed, waiting for the other werewolf to come.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aradol decided to look for girls somewhere else. And he decided to start with the three girls outside.

((Aradol is striders_star and my character))
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:51
(sorry I'm late. I couldn't get to my computer all week. So Arella's here and she can fly with her feathered blue wings. You can read her profile in the database, I updated it a little.)

Arella finally arrived at the school. it would've been faster if she flew here, but it was a long ways from home, and she didn't want to be exhausted. She looked around at some of the people outside and noticed Aradol hitting on some of the other girls. I better watch out for him, she thought, I have a fiance (she's 1. When she looked up to the sky, she saw a couple of people flying around, so she decides to fly as well. Her wings just poped out not too long ago, but she was already an expert flyer, and she can use sorcery to fly faster than anyone else at the school, as long as she doesn't get to carried away and runs into something.

Arella took of her scorceress robe to reveal her dark brown, wavy hair and green eyes. She was wearing a dark blue dress designed to fit around her wings. She shouldn't have a problem with people looking up her dress when she flew becuase she was wearing something under it, and the dress went down to her feet to cover up her black boots. As she took flight, she was speeding up quickly and passed up the two girls that were also flying.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 09:30
Tamara looked in disgust at the food and rose after Chao following him into the forest. She soon changed into her wolf form and followed after Chao and found herself a rabbit and happened to pick up on a scent from the air and the thought that the person had. She turned to Chao and said,

We seem to have a visitor that thinks your cute. She's in the trees up above. So what are you going to do? She bit into the rabbit and ripped the flesh off so that she could eat. After finishing off the rabbit she cleaned her paws and licked her lips while concentrating on Chao and what he would do...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 10:42
Huh? Chao stopped eating long enough to look up and spot the girl. He quickly turned his gaze back to Tamara, smirking as best as he could. Perhaps we should invite her down here. After all, that is the most polite thing to do. Chao bit into the rabbit. If it's all right with you, of course.

Before waiting for a reply, though, Chao transformed back into his human form and looked to the trees. "Hey!" he called. "Why don't you come and join us?" Not knowing if she would come or not he began to finish off the rabbit carcass.
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 12:14
(ooc- my character is a shapeshifter who doesn't know how to shapeshift. She will have to learn how at this school.)

Iris followed the other girls into the feast. As they entered the hall, they saw the French boy who had greeted them walking their way. He seemed polite she thought. Yeth growled slightly as though he had other thoughts. Why don't you go find my room she told him through her mind. He obediently trotted off in the other direction.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:30
"Ok, that's enough flying for now, I have to find my room."

Arella landed in front of the school and went inside. She skipped the feast, she was already full, and went to find her room. All of her school stuff was already there, including her bearded dragon, Spike. He's just a non-magical lizard, but he's cute, more intellegent than other lizards, and he can be a good messenger. Spike is very good at dodging and avoiding foot traffic, and sometimes Arella would cast a spell on him so that he can climb on walls. He's small, so the spell doesn't take much energy.

After unpacking, she layed down on the bed to rest. Spike was out of his travel cage, so he crawled around on the bed.

"So Spike, have any idea's on what we should do?"
Spike gave her a funny look, then continued what he was doing.
"I see. Well, if your hungry, I'm sure there something at the feast you can eat."

Spike jumped off the bed and ran out the door. He went to the dining hall and one of the new kids picked him up and put him on the table. There was some fried rice at that end of the table, so Spike decided to try some. It wasn't too bad. Spike usually prefers just meat, but this fried rice had some chicken in it, so it was good.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:40
Nicoletta didn't notice Tanala fly off, she was busy looking inside. When she started to walk inside with Iris, she saw the boy coming towards her. "Ciao," she said, still in Italian. Aradol looked at her, a little puzzled. "Uh, hi?" he said. He looked at Iris and smiled. "Hi," he said to her. "Wow, two good looking girlz. And zey both want me, of course. The one seemed a little weird though," he thought. "So, you're weird," a voice inside him said to him, it was his voice, but he looked around to see if anyone had said it. "Stop it!" he said to himself. "Stop acting crazy. You're Aradol, you can get any girl you want." He looked at the two girls and smiled again.
Nicoletta snapped out of her Italian when Aradol spoke to her in Engilsh. "Sorry," she said, in a strong Italian accent as she always speaks. "I'm from Italy, so sometimes I just start speaking Italian," she chuckled nervously. "I'm Nicoletta," she said.

{{ooc: ok, Johnnys_Girl---can u reply for Aradol? i like the uncertainty of not knowing what they will say, and if i keep putting words in his mouth it's not the same.}}
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 03:51
Covelle gave another look to the skies, she could easily turn into a bat or mist and fly away from this place. But it was the turning back part that was hard. She once got stuck as mist for a good week. Very boring. She would have to stick it out and learn a few things. After entering, Covelle looked around to see if anyone knew where the dormitories were. She did not really feel like talking to any one, but it beat lurking around a castle for an hour. She noticed a boy talking to two girls, and picked up on the accents immedieatly. Smeg, she thought the only other language i know besides english and latin is gaelic...not much good... Covelle softly walked up the the small group, not wanting to make too much commotion.
"uh, pardon me, I don't mean to interrupt, but do any of you know where the dorms are? I'm afraid I don't quite know my way around yet.."
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 06:54
Tanala nearly fell as the werewolf called to her. After a quick thought, she decided to come down to join them. But before she came down, she made sure to turn her sword so that it was in easy reach. With that, she pulled into a dive and suddenly stopped herself a few feet from the ground. She eyed the werewolves for a minute before dropping on the ground completly. "Um, hi."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Aradol. At your service."

((Sorry striders_star, couldn't think of anything else for him to say.))
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 01:38
(((You got the first part of the translation right, but the second part goes more like, "it is good that you do not speak your thoughts". I didn't use accents (too lazy), so I think that's why they couldn't translate it. LOLx...I'll translate any french I post next time.)))

Aura walked into the forest, retrieving the lightning stored in her hair by running her fingers through it. She fashioned it into a ball, and let it hover above her to light the area around her. She walked further in, her heightened senses seeing further and hearing things further away than normal eyes or ears can detect. She heard the usual forest sounds, and was reminded of her friends back home at the temple, especially Peren, who was an Earth Gifted. Animals, sick or injured, always sought him out, and he was forever tending injured foxes, wolves, birds, and other woodland creatures that came to him. His quarters were always filled with animals and plants, herbs for healing and for seasoning.

She took twists and turns, attempting to find a secluded, secret place where she can retreat to when she needed to be alone. Soon, she came upon a cliff, with a large gap that separated this side of the forest from the other side. She gathered her winds and propelled them down, propelling herself up. She did some air somersaults without losing altitude, and landed on her feet on the other side, bending her knees to absorb the shock. Then she went on, calling her lightning ball to her again. She had made the jump in complete darkness, for she needed not the sense of sight to feel the air currents around her and know what lay ahead of her. She just liked her lightning ball hovering over her head, for it felt right. After a while, she heard the sound of running waters, and came to a small clearing, which had a small stream rushing past it.

It was perfect, for it had waters and tall trees, the combination of elements she adored. It was secluded alright, she probably had walked for a long while before coming upon this place. She hoped that none of the other students knew it, for she had a habit of wanting to be alone every morning, training early before dawn and meditating as the sun rose. She hoped that her teachers wouldn't object to that. She sat down on a thick tree branch that awned low on the ground, as if inviting her to sit down on it. She looked around her little place, content, with a soft song at her lips.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 04:20
Tamara stayed in her wolf form and switched to her other side so that she could easily see the girl as she decended to the ground. The girl in front of her looked alot like Kyta does so she looked at Chao and said,

Is it just me or does she look very similar to Kyta? She doesn't act like Kyta though. She continued to watch the girl and caught sight of the sword at her hip. She smiled, well as best as a wolf can....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 10:59
Yes. I've noticed that too. I wonder if they are perhaps related.
Chao smiled at the girl and stuck his hand out. "Hello. My friend and I couldn't help noticing you up there. My name is Chao. Nice to meet you."
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 12:27
"Nice to meet you Aradol" said Iris, eyeing him with interest. Her thoughts were interrupted when a girl.
"uh, pardon me, I don't mean to interrupt, but do any of you know where the dorms are? I'm afraid I don't quite know my way around yet.." the girl said.
"Well, I am new here as well so I'm afraid I can't help you. I'm Iris, this is Tanala, and that is Aradol." said Iris, indicating who was who. "If you don't mind me asking, I'm a bit curious as to what you talents are. I mean, what brought you to this school?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email