Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: School for the Gifted and Unusual
on: June 30, 2004 05:23
Morgan looked down and smiled, trying to keep her self from blushing. "Thank you," she said she looked up, and saw him smiling "What?" she said, she turned and her tail was stuck in the door "Not agian" she said as she pulled it out "So what do I do know? How do I know where I am suppose to go?"
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 06:48
Kyta cocked her head to the side and watched as Athos took off like a frightened rabbit. With a wide grin Kyta turned back to Tamara.

"Well I'm glad you and Chao worked things out...but what in the world did you say to Athos?" She couldn't keep the laughter out of her voice.. "He looked at us like a deer cuaght in headlights before prancing away like a rabbit I might eat for dinner..."

Of course, Kyta had a good idea of what Tamara had said...supernatural hearing did that for ya. Kyta wasn't used to having people stick up for her...and she wasn't all sure she lked it either, but she knew it was only that Tamara cared and was looking out for her, so she let it slid.

"Oh and hunting? Of course...I think I'm about to die of human food intoxication." She flashed a fangy grin at Tamara before getting a running start and taking off into the air. Tamara was one of the only friends she had ever made in a really long time...and Kyta was shocked to find she cared, and really cared for her. She just hoped that caring for Tamara would keep her alive...and not dead like everyone else.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 10:36
Tamara just watched Athos run away like a beta with his tail tucked between his legs.

"You'll have to ask him yourself." Tamara just shook her head and changed quickly into her wolf form and sped through the underbrush following the scent of running water. For some reason she felt like fish tonight instead of the other white meats. She arrived at a stream and changed back to her human form. She pulled out a small knife and slipped her boots and jacket off, rolled up her pant legs and slipped quietly into the water. She killed three fish and got out, before eatting them raw and cold...Mmmm. Talk about good raw fish that was excellent. She turned as Kyta landed next to her...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 12:03
"Well you should have gotten a list of classes, and if you aren't in class then I guess you can just go wherever you want." Chao shrugged.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 03:46
Kyat did a few loops through the air letting the wind rush through her hair and her clothes, letting it carry her.

"I'll add it to my list!" She yelled down to Tamara before turning in the opposite direction of the stream to find food. Besides, she had a few other things she wanted to ask Athos. She couldn't shake the feeling of him so close to her, or his gentleness towards her. All last year they had played cat and mouse with each other...it was habbit by now. Athos was an uncaring jerk, and she was a cold, for the most part, but twisted little vampire. Nothing had ever meant anything to her, and she knew it meant nothing to him, nothing ever did. It bugged Kyta that now he was in her thoughts. It bugged her alot. Suddenly a small little rabbit huddling near a rose bush pulled Kyta way from her mind. In one silent swoop Kyta dove, granned the rabbit, killing it instantly and took off in the direction of Tamara. She bite her fangs into the rabbit and enjoyed a meal in the air. She dropped the body on the ground as she landed near Tamara. Quickly she ran her hand across her mouth to wipe away the blood that had clung to her lips.
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 11:38
She chuckled, "Well I did get a list," she said, she looked at him, "well I think I will get some food" she laughed "Want to come? You can show me were the best place to hunt is!" she said smiling, she looked at her tail then at him she grew excited.
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 03:48
Chao looked at her then smiled. "Alright, alright. I'll show you." They walked out to the forest. He changed into his wolf form. Follow me. He trotted into the trees, hoping she was following.
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 08:12
She changed into her fox form, she had never done it before,
and she looked around, it was really different. She followed him, it made her dizzy, changing into her fox form was new to her, she tried to stay stable, she looked at him and smiled and stood next to him, she look on and she saw a rabbit, she looked at him in eager to catch the rabbit, but he had his attention somewhere else, he was looking up at the tree, she looked and storm clouds were forming the clouds, she yelped, she hated rain. The rabbit hopped of, and she backed into him, she looked at him, she started panting, she really didn't want to get stuck in the rain. She looked at the school, she tripped and tried to get up but her sight was really confusing her, she slipped into some kind of dream.

(I hope thats ok)
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 04:25
As the first drops of rain fell, Chao changed back into his human form and looked behind him. Morgan was passed out on the ground. He walked quickly over, lifted her up, and carried her inside the school. He set her down on the ground gently and sat next to her, his hair and clothes dripping a little.

OOC: I am going on vacation for ten days. Someone can either play Chao/Athos while I am away or just let them go with the flow. Later!
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 06:56
Tamara simply smirked and changed back,

"So did you enjoy your dinner?" She couldn't get the way Chao's face looked out of her mind when he'd been in the forest not more than an hour ago. She stayed sitting and let her feet rest in the water....
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 06:58
Kyta shook her head, the few raindrops that had gathered at the tips of her hair went flying through the air. The with a soft chuckle, Kyta leaned aginst the tree and slid down until she was sitting.

"Dinner was delicous! Perfecto!" She said watchinb Tamara. She noticed that she looked distant, kinda lost in thought.

"Something on your mind, my friend? Something you want to talk about?" She asked quietly.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 12:55
Tamara chuckled slightly and brought her feet out of the water as rain came down. She took everything and placed it under a tree.

"I'm trying to sort some events out. Events that Chao and I were both apart of back home. It just feels strange to look back on it all and realize that the message was right in front of me. I just didn't see it."

"What message?"

"That my brother was behind all of Chao's suffering in my family. Him and the former leader who was supposed to be dead. I just was too blind to see it or if I did I passed it off as Chao being an outsider." She rested her head on her knees and watched the rain fall....
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 11:33
She woke up and saw Chao, she smiled, "Sorry about that, its just I'm afriad of rain" she looked at him, and then chuckled "It might seem stupid I know," she looked down "When I was little I use to love the rain, everytime it rain, I would sit outside and look up, and see the clouds, I've always wondered what it was like flying in the cloud," she stopped "an-and the-then... and then my house burned to the ground, from thunder. It was o-on my birthday too" she started to cry "M-my r-real m-mother and f-father didn't come out."
the tears formed in her eyes and fell down her face. She layed back and flash backs appeared: The sun rose early on the girls face, she knew today would be special, she didn't have alot of friends, mostly because of her unquie abilitys, she scared everyone. She opened her eyes, the smell of smoke came through the door, she got up and opened it, flames were sent in the room, her mother ran too her and helped her out, her father didn't come out so her mother went back in, this time none of them came out.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 07:59
Nicoletta laughed. "Really? You have been to a bunch of different schools, then, have you? But why should you not try to get expelled from this one? Why break a perfect record?" As she smiled at him, she saw Tanala, behind him, walking alone. "Tanala!" Nicoletta called over to her. Then she looked at Spitfire, "Sorry, do you mind if she joins us?"
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 06:50
"Yeah," grinned Spitfire, "Every school I've been to. And I don't want to be expelled from this one because this is the first time I've been around people like me." He looked behind him when Nicoletta called that girl, Tanala over, "No, I don't mind."
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 12:12
Nicoletta smiled again at Spitfire, and let out a small chuckle.
"Okay, then," she said when he said he didn't mind. Tanala had turned around. Nicoletta waved her over. "Come sit with us!"
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 08:05
Chao looked at her. "I'm sorry about what happened, but I can understand what you went through." He paused for a long time, not wanting to share anything. If it would help her, though, then he would. He took a deep breath. "A long time ago my house was burned down to the ground, too. My mother was inside." He looked away. "Yeah. So if you would like to talk about it or anything more then know that I'm here to relate." He smirked a little.
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 11:51
She smiled, "An then I was made fun of for my tail and my ears, and my weird ability's" she sighed "I never did have any friends"
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 10:10
Chao smiled. "Well I hope you realize that now you have at least one friend. And don't worry about not making any friends. Everyone in this school is different. You'll fit right in."
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 12:49
Smiled looking up at him, "Thank you,for showing me around." she looked down agian.
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 03:53
"No problem." Chao stood up. "Well we should get you dried off. I'll bring you a towel." He walked off into one of the bathrooms containing a shower and grabbed a towel. He brought it back and handed it to her.
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 04:13
She smiled and took it, she dried her self, then looked at him smiling, she handed it back to him. She looked back at the forest then at him.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 04:27
Covelle opened her eyes wide. It was raining.
"Smegh," she cursed aloud, dashing into the school. Once inside, Covelle surveyed the damage that the rain had done, not noticing Morgan and Chao standing right there. Seeing that her new books were completely ruined, Covelle ran off a stream of highly offensive curses in Gaelic.
Finially taking notice of the two figures next to her, she furtively hoped that neither of them understood gaelic.
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 07:18
Chao took the towel and then looked over at Covelle a little surprised. "Hello."

~~~
"Ah! I've been waiting for weather like this." Athos laughed and stuck his arms out and up to the sky. He stood on the roof of the school and seemed to be acting somewhat like a madman. His fangs glinted a little against the raindrops as he continued to laugh with his arms out.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 06:31
Kyta's smiled faded and she let a soft sigh escape her lips.

"I'm so...sorry..." She said softly, not quite sure what to say. The silence grew and the rain come down harder and harder. Noticing that maybe Tamara could use some time to think, and Kyta was dying for a quick flight through the rain she decided to go.

"Hey Tamara, I'm gonna go fly a bit...I'll be back later...c ya then!" She gave a quick wave and took off into the sky. She burst out over the treetops in a web of loops and turns. The rain came crashing around ten times harder due to her speed soaking her in a matter of seconds. It felt cool against her skin and Kyta was lost in her flight. Then a figure on the roof spotted her attention. Curious, Kyta decided to see who it was. As she got closer, she wasn't all that surprised to see Athos acting like a mad man.

She landed in front of him, completely drenched. Her clothed clung to body, as well as her long hair. Cocking her head to the side and flashing a rather devious grin she spoke up..

"Well well, fancy finding you here...You took off in such a hurry earlier. What did Tamara say to you anyway?" Kyta couldn't keep the giggle out of her voice because she knew what he had said, but she wanted to see if he would make someting up.

**OOC...eh srry...i was on vacation, but i couldnt get to my computer in time to say it...and actually in two days im off to mexico for two weeks, so im not sure if i can get on the computer, so please take care of Kyta for me. someone is welcome to play her or just everybody can work her in if you like! thanx!**
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 09:09
Athos grinned at Kyta through the sheet of rain. "Oh nothing really. Just that she digs me. Don't get too jealous, though. You're still my number one gal." He winked at her.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 11:08
She walked over slowly, the same grin still on her lips. She stopped when she was standing beside him and whispered softly "You're lying..."

He smirked at her before wrapping his arm around her waist and saying a voice softer than hers. "No. You are my number one girl..."

Kyta pushed him away laughing. "Oh of course I knew you meant that. I mean how could anyone resist me?" She chuckled and spun around with her arm outstretched. Stopping with her hands on her hips she faced him. "I mean you're lying about what she said... I heard her you know. Demon hearing, kinda useful." The light blush in his cheeks was visible, even in the rain. "Eh, don't feel threatened by her. You're safe hanging around me. It's nearly impossible to hurt me physically..." She paused a second "or emotionally." She finsihed.

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 12:44
Looked at the rain, her smile gone, "Mother....." she said slowly, she turned at him, tears in her eyes "I wish I wasn't like this... I wish.." her eyes darkened, and she fainted.

(Sorry this is all I could write )
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 01:12
Covelle was about to give Chao a reply, but was startled when the young girl suddenly passed out. "Gods!" she shouted, grabbing the girl in mid-fall. "Is she normally like this?!" she asked Chao. "Nevermind. We've got to get her to the infirmary. Don't want to have her passing out all over the school..."
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:06
"Physically is believable, but emotional isn't quite so." He moved in close to her again and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I'm sure at least one guy had to have weaseled his way into your heart at one point in time. Then at the break up I bet you were devastated. I would have comforted you, deary, if I had known you then."

~~~

"Right." Chao helped take Morgan to the infirmary. Once she was in a bed, he turned to Covelle. "Hey, thanks for helping out. I don't think we've met. I'm Chao." He held out his hand to shake hers.
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:34
She woke and saw Chao, "Chao? Are you their I am so sorry, it was the rain, it made me.." she stopped and looked at Covelle.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 06:33
Covelle smiled down at Morgan. "You alright then? We were a bit worried about you, having a spell like that." Covelle looked back up to Chao, and shook his hand, her white fingers as cold as ice. "Name's Covelle St.Luris. A Pleasure to meet you." Covelle said, breifly flashing white fangs as she smiled.
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 11:31
Laughing, she let him hold her for once. "Well you're right, there was this one guy. But that was a long time ago. And it wasn't exactly a break up...' Her voice got soft and quickly she looked downawrd so he couldm't see the hurt in her eyes. "I killed him...or more like because of me he got killed." Kyta shook her head softly. "Anyways it's been centuries since anyone has worked their way into my heart. Its as cold as ice and hard as stone, so I guess you're outa luck." She smirked a litte, but still kept looking down afraid of what Athos might see in her eyes.

**OOC alrighty, I will be out of town for at least three weeks, but I will try to get on the computer if I can, but nothing can be guaranteed. Please take care of Kyta! Thanx!
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 10:54
Chao looked at Morgan, smiling. "Yeah, don't worry about it. We're just glad to see you're awake."

Turning back to Covelle, he shook her hand. "Well the pleasure is mine." A chill ran up his spine from her cold handshake. "You've got an icy grip there."

~~~

"I can change that, Kyta," Athos whispered, smirking. He chuckled softly. "All you gotta do is let me." He pulled her closer.

OOC: Yeah, speaking of being out of town, Sunday I am leaving for four weeks. So yeah. I'll post as much as I can until then.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 06:56
Tanala looked over at Nicoletta and Spitfire. "Come sit with us!" called Nicoletta. Tanala shrugged, picked up her backs and walked over, walking in the rain. "Hi, Nicoletta. And...." she staired at Spitfire. "I'm Spitfire," he said, holding his hand out to her. "Tanala." and she shook it. "Where are you two going next?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email