Register

Author Topic:
QueenPirate25
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Nicknames
on: July 11, 2004 07:10
I have quite a few of these...

My boyfriend calls me cuddles:love: Because we cuddle, and I always fall asleep on him.:heart:

My sister calls me Debs, Ebs, Debbers, Miss Attached...I don't know where any of them come from except Miss Attached, and that is because I now have a boyfriend.:love: She also calls me Munchkin, Shorty, and anything attached to being short because I am short.

My friend Lucia calls me Miss Attached and Traitor because I have a boyfriend and am no longer an LPD!

My basketball coach, Stark, calls me D. I don't know why. I mean I have no name anymore.

My friend Jackie calls me Deb Dogg because T is T dogg, she is J-Mac and now I am part of the trio.

Explosion Basketball calls me Toughie because they couldn't remember my name, so I gave them something to call me.

My cousin and sister call me Dilbert. A very long inside joke. I am Dilbert Jeanus Peanutski.

My mom calls me scooter, doodlebug, sweet pea, pooh bear...there are just so many. She calls me something different every 5 minutes.

My dad calls me buffalo butt, I know awkward. I used to be bothered by it but now it just makes me laugh.

That is all I can think of right now.

[Edited on 11/7/2004 by QueenPirate25]
LadyArwenEvenstar007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 06:56
My real name is Arwen so i get called alot of things like...

Princess Arwen
or Lady Arwen
or Big A
or well i think ya'll get it

and since my middle name is evenstar(this aint a joke) alot of ppl tend to have fun making up a nick name for me
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 10:01
Remus
Moony
Lupin
Wolf
Banana
Bri
Anna
Arthur(as in king Arthur)
Sabriel
Can't think of any more at the moment but I have alot of nicknames.

Lauz
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 07:39
Lauz, Lolly - Both my friend gave me, just from my real name Lauren.

Spazz - Some people in my PE class though I had ADHD, I was just extra hyper that day.

Thai - I was born and raised in Thailand, and even though I have American citizenship and don't look Asian they still consider me Thai.

Whine-net - When I was little I used to whine a lot, this nickname really bugged me so bad I'd whine even more. I don't get called it anymore.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 02:28
mine are Megalina (i used to love thumbalina) meggie, meg, and cricket is a campname.
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 08:55
I have quiet a few: Sony ( I know it's like Sony Electronics ), Squeaky Strings because I play the violin, I have more in Spanish that rhymes with Sonia, and Sairina.

Of course Mudbunny, because I fell in the mud two years ago in school. I was so muddy .
niennaofmirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 10:30
though i have a wide variety of nicknames, i will name as many that i can.
Nienna-because all my close friends gave eachother elven nickanmes, and i thought it was pretty
Colonel cabbage-i really dont know why, but its used sometimes
White Rabbit-because at school last year i was always pestering my friends because i was always afraid of being late. Its not so bad anymore, but the name stuck.
lea lea pee pee-people enjoy rhyming my name with stuff, although my name isnt lea, its leanna.
Leanna Bannana-once again, people like to rhyme.
beanna-again, the rhyming thing, it does drive me to insanity at some points. or maybe all the time, or maybe i am insane! ahhh! i dont know!
and uh, i think thats it. if not, owell...
Léndaur_Thorongìl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:17
I have lots of nicknames but i forget most of them... (and they're kinda boring...)

Kay, Karley, Car-Car (from one of my baby cousins), Stupe (my friends), Blondie(camp) , Linwe, Lin, Freak, Perfect, Crack Monkey(another cousin), Miss Buford, Big Twit, Grasshopper(from the almighty master... or just my friend amanda)

yah thats about all i can think of....

but i have this thing for giving people nicknames... my latest nicknames i've given to people are
Tippy- thats what i call my friend Tami for numerous reasons
The Evil Ones- my lovely little cousins... not
The little one- one of the evil ones
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 01:58
I found out some more
Sonic cuz of how fast I run)
Bean
Loleta
Georgina
Moonbay
Vash (My paintball shooting ability)
Lovely

i think thats it.......Or is it
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2004 12:09
I have plenty!

Roux- Just because he's my fave character of Chocolat.
Mandy- In reference to my real name Amanda
Jack- Fave character from Pirates of the Caribbean; kinda like him
Roquin- Means horse maiden... I like horsies...
Johnny- A friend gave me this nickname as in reference to Johnny Depp. She was going to call me Orlando Bloom but someone else already has that nickname at my school.
Keira- I don't know why I have this nickname...
Rogue- I'm a loner in a ways... okay that is not true, I just like the name
Hanulas
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 03:27
They're not exactly nicknames, more like abbreviations. I'm sometimes called just Vivi (girls) and Vits (boys). My real name is Vivian.
tinkerbell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 02:19
My name is technically my nickname. I was christened Eleanor but everyone calls me Ellie. That's probably not a proper nickname but I get called lots of abbreviations
eg Els, El, Elsie, Doddo,
Some of my friends call each other words that rhyme with their first or second name and some of them end up being really funny! :twitch:
I don't think my friends have proper nicknames really so I will have to sort something out! :naughty:
tink xx
Lady_Elenya
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 04:30
My nicknames are Emmabean, Em , Emi-chan, Emmaroo :twitch: , Big mouth and whole other bunch of names I'm too embarrassed to post. :blush:
Eldarion_Telcontar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 07:20
My best friend calls me Eldarion. The onley problem is I'm a girl, but I like it anyway

and another friend calls me Clint, 'cause I have a Clint Eastwood obsession

At school they call me Schooier (Thats a dutch dialect word: I't somebody who is always hungry but never has food, so I always ask people "hey, do you have somthing to eat?")
And Closhaard (That's also an dutch dialect word: It's somebody who has no home and sleeps everywhere, I have a home But I sleep everywhere, in the classroom, at lunchbreak I sleep in the park, when I'm in the bus on my way home,...

[Edited on 22/11/2005 by Eldarion_Telcontar]
Fiwen3019
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 05:36
My nicknames are Morgy, Legolas, Dave, Elf, Margain and Fred
cherryblossomstarz
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 02:47
My friends call me cherry, because it's my username when surfing the net.
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 07:36
I have a few nicknames;

Buggsy: My Dad named me that because I loved eating carrots .
One: From a very close old friend.
Net: A elder woman that was very dear to me .
Nena: this was a friend had a speech problem. He had a hard time saying, Anita. I just smiled at him and said "I like it." He was the only person that called me that.
Cat eyes: My husband called me that when we were dating .
Then, of course, hobbitmom, has become not only my name on CoE but also a Nickname.
Oni-chan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 11:03
my screenname is my nickname....which I also use in my circle/comics community and when I introduce myself to new people Oni-chan is also my childhood name or so my Mom told me some months ago --I can't remember it!!--.

but yesterday, when I went to the post office, the officer read my name and asked if had any related with ... Jacky Chan!!! O_o;; Nyah....commoners never knows the difference between -chan in Japanese and Chan in Chinese! baka!
faramirofminastirith
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2005 01:46
Usually, my friends, and lil brother, call me Faramir. That's what they call me, cause I look like him, a bit. *I am a girl, call me Faramir anyway* and I act like him, normally, on a daily basis. It's cool.

Captain of Gondor,
Faramir
Darth_Pippin1
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2005 09:36
Mine are:
Tay
Tay-Tay
Boo (my Dad calls me that)
Eowen (not a princess, a shieldmaiden )
Hermione (my brother calls me that because I'm like her too)

That's all I can really think of. Oh, one more. A few years ago I did a home-movie with my friends. It was Star Wars: Episode I and I had to be Anakin (yes, even though I'm girl) so sometimes they call me Anakin.
Fiwen3019
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2005 07:00
I get called Legolas and Dave even though Im a girl apparently i looked like legolas and i have no idea why people call me dave
tala
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2005 06:11
Hmmm....so many nicknames.but my real name is Nicole...... *Chains(my "dog collar" is a studded choker with chains hangin' down.)
*Nny or Johnny (for the Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comics) and if you do not read them, SHAAMMMEEE!!!!
*Nikki
*Tala (means wolf somewhere. I do an excellent growl, howl, and bark)
*Wolfie
*Escapie(everyone swears I got away from the asylum.....even my cousins threaten to put me in the padded cell....such a loving family)
*Psycho Freak(as i bark at anyone who angersme and i constantly rant and talk to myself...or quote happy noodle boy)
*Idiot seems to be a popular nickname
*Neo (from the matrix.....i have a huge trenchcoat.)

Some of these sound odd as i am a girl, but my friends call me Johnny......and popular teen gossip declares i am a werewolf. or a vampire.
Sam_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2005 09:20
Hmm, well Sam is one of my favorites. Most of my friends recognize my similar qualities with Sam, but I really only use that one with my girlfriend. I sign most things I write to her as -Your Sam, to emphasize my loyalty and faithfulness to her :love:. Codeman is one that I have had ever since I could remember, just natural progression from my name, Cody, I guess. Benvolio is my "family name." I was given that name in high school on the scholars bowl team. Since we were all really good friends, and we like The Godfather, my best friend made himself Mr. Rossini (the godfather of the scholars bowl team) and I was dubbed Benvolio "The Convincer." The Convincer meaning that I 'convince' people to comply with the Family, I was also the body guard. LOL I know this sounds silly, but we were just a bunch of geeks.
Bealocwealm
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 09:45
i have a few nicknames, but i think i give more than i recieve(i have multiple names for each person - even movie and book characters cannot escape it).
some of mine are:
smiley-riley
riley-diley
m'lady
mouse
purple-pumpkin-petunia-girl
rilstigator
ri
ham-on-rye
rolo
riiley (pronounced really)
kid
and most commonly: Charlie (officially Charlie Osirus Monaghan Chancellor of Hell's Kitchen - ok, i'm really the mayor of our fake town, but chancellor charlie sounds better than mayor charlie)
smeagolsverybestfriend
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 10:56
My mom used to call me Nayz,my cousin still does,one person calls me Looney or Loon the Baboon,and my friend calls me Mrs. Morton Scrumpy!
DameMercure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 09:53
Wow, this is going to be fun for me. Okay, so:
My best friend calls me Padfoot, Pip, Monsieur Marquis de la Vendee(don't ask), and many other weird things that for some reason seem to link me to the male gender(but I'm a girl!) ~shakes head~ We're both wierd, I guess.
My oldest brother calls me Pug(tv commercial having to do with a lady's pug driving her car very badly. He seems to think I'll be driving like that.) In return I call him The Monkey. I take particular joy in saying around him, 'You know, looking at The Monkey over there, I begin to wonder if Darwin's theory of evolution was correct... perhaps he is devolving." Hehe. He also calls me his Assistant because I help in out in his business alot.
My gramps calls me Dale(Earnhardt Jr.) in diapers... hey, if you went driving with me in Montanna, you'd agree full heartedly with him.
My mom calls my Pixie:blush:... Loly, Hey You, Mud... Lol, clearly I seem to be a troublesome person, yes?

Thats all I can recall now. This was fun!

Oh yeah, my best friend also called me Monsieur de la Toilette. Hehe, I'm not a potty mouth, really, she just called me that cause I was insulting her fav French army ever, the Vendeans.
And Monsieur Peu de Cher(mister little dear one). She called me that after I apologized for insulting the above mentioned people.

[Edited on 4/20/2005 by DameMercure]
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 11:52
Hey!

Some friends call me BB, for Bilbo and me have many things in common.
I am also called "Tinuviel" and "little elf" by some and "Coco" (from "crane" in the language of my country) by the fellows from my office. The newest name is "Byron", for lately I wear very seldom a black shirt and a black scarf and I look very bohemian.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 01:02
I thought I posted here? Oh well....here's my "list".

Kumquats: My sister gave me this name. Please....don't ask...and NO ONE is ever allowed to call me that except for her.
Ratty: A friend of mine gave me this one because I love rats so much, and my username on another weby used to be "lovearat".
Wildcat: Made by my dad. If you saw me running around the house....you'd undertand...
The Pooh: Another one by my daddy. He's called me Kellie-pooh for as long as I can remember, although I have no idea why. I love it though. :love: *lol*
E/Edna: A member of this website calls me that on the chat boards. His sn is Mr_Indelible, so I associated that with the movie "The Incredibles". We starting playing the movie in chat, and I ended up calling him Mr. I and he calls me Edna, or, E...for short.
Foo_Foo: Please...don't ask.
Dude: My sis and I call each other this.
Kiara: Long story....

Umm...I think that's it. My sis and I sometimes will call each other Merry and Pip.....but that's another long story...
Ilfa
Surrealism of Arda
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 10:12
my real name is erika, and i had a few nicknames:

rika ~ called by my friends.

eriks ~ called by my close friends.

ehrree ~ called by my best friend... :disco:

eka ~ called by my family and relatives...

there... that's all.. the one thing i love being called to is "ehrree":love: i don't know why, i just do...

See Ya! :hug: ,
Erika (ilfa, the misty elf)
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 29, 2005 11:49
On this site, I'm called ABotS, cause my username ABagginsOfTheShire is so long to type, even for me.

And besides, I love ABotS!! It's so cute!! :love:
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 03:31
Ilfa: Wow. Lots of abbreviations for your name! I have a friend named "Rika".

Abots: Dude, your nick-name is the coolest ever. Hehe..."Abots": It has a nice little "ring" to it. *huggles Abots* :hug:
Rodwen~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 01:28
my real name is katinka
my friends call me: tinka or kat
my sister calls me: spin *dutch word for spider* i don't know why.. but i do like it
my cousin calls me tinkie winkie that's from the teletubbies..
and rodwen is my name in sindarin.. my name katinka comes from katherine.. and katherine means Rodwen
Meldaerin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 10:39
My general music teacher last year started calling my Amos, so it stuck! It's somewhat odd, seeing as how I'm a girl, but whatever.
My EXCEL teacher from middle school calls me Messy Hessy (my last name is Hess). Only he says it in this specific way. You have to change the "ss"s to "sh"s and drop the jaw for the "y"s.
Yup, I have weird teachers.
Mrs_Boyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 02:14

[Edited on 3/6/2006 by Mrs_Boyd]
Ataralassë_Manveri
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2005 06:52
Yoyo : nn as a toddler. My greatgrandpa gave me that nn, because I'd climb up on his lap, then back down, then back up...
Booger - nn as a kid from my dad. Gee thanks
Ariel - nn as a kid from dad. I was obsessed with little mermaid.
Michelle sells seashells by the seashore - another one from my dad. A play on my middle name.
Abber-dab - from one of my greataunts. It still gets used sometimes.
Wedga - pronounced Wedge-ah. Given to me by a friend. It's because I have a book on star wars characters, and we were looking for characters with our same hair and eye color. All I could find was Wedge Antilles.
Moo-cow - given to me by a friend. We were in an antique store and I saw some cow thing. I pointed to it, and went "Ooh! Moo cow!" :blush: ... she became "Spit Llama" because she was mocking me and she saw a llama. She only knew llamas spit. hehehe. :disco:
Chelle - used only in writing and online. It's a play on my middle name. Same friend as above started going by Ce in letter form.
Abs - what I get called most often. I'm thinking of changing the spelling to Abz. I'm not exaclty "fit" in my stomach area. Not flabby either. I'm also not antilock brakes. lol.

-Abz aka Ataralassë_Manveri

oh, and A_M is my first and middle in elvish.
please don't call me A_M.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email