Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Weird Habits
on: March 02, 2013 08:50
Oh yeah did I mention that can pop ALL of my knuckles and I do it ALL the time? (If you ask me popping your knuckles is an art that takes years to perfect )
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 11:01
JMBaggins and Beren, i too act out my books or movies! but only when i am alone! lol. sometimes when i was listening to the Inheritance cycle on tape, i would act out almost all of it! i have a fake sword i use! he he. i also act out narnia. also some pirates of the carribeann (spelling?) and LORT.
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 12:43
Weird habits...Um, well I'm starting to slowly mutter in Sindarin when upset (or not wanting others to know what I'm saying but I'm still learning so it comes out rather silly if it was to be translated) I tend to always take a book with me where ever I go. And of late I'm starting to go over sword combos when I get really bored.

OH! And I just remembered one that I do randomly, pop my neck and back. That I do randomly if it feels like it needs to be popped, it often grosses out people around me and I find that to be hilarious!

I'm sure that my habits will change over time anyways.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email