Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
Post Who do you think has the best eyes?
on: July 26, 2004 07:05
Who do you think has the best eyes, you might prefer them becuase of how the actors use them or they might just be gorgeous like Elijah's. :love:

[Edited on 26/7/2004 by Elvish4ever97]
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Who do you think has the best eyes?
on: July 26, 2004 09:33
MMM... I think a lot of them have gorgeous eyes.

I love Elijah's blue ones- They're very very nice and pretty!

I love how Billy Boyd's eyes are that nice shade of green...

But I must say that my favorite eyes are Legolas's eyes. My favorite part with his eyes is during the battle of Helm's Deep when he says, "Your friends are with you, Aragorn," and the lightning flashes and they turn all white and stuff... The reason I said Legolas and not Orlando Bloom is because Orlando Bloom has brown eyes.

But then, what about Sauron's eye? That's a nice shade of red, lol.
Scatha
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 10:40
Sauron hands down.
~Ainur~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 02:00
ummm i think orlando or billy boyed (sorry for spelling)
Annûniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 02:25
Of course Elijah's eyes are always going to catch attention. Thou I also liked Sam's eyes. How could you resist those big brown puppy dog eyes. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 12:21
Legolas, of course :love:! I`m also a big fan of the lightning flash part, but my favourite scene is the close-up on his eyes just before Gandalf reappears.Wonderful!

[Edited on 27/7/2004 by Este]
Miriel81589
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 05:38
ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::heart::love::heart::love::heart:

Yes I'm a fangirl, how did you know? lol.

His eyes are the BEST!!! They're what first made me fall in love with him. *squeal*
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 10:21
Yay! I'm a first!! Definitely Viggo...
~Elijah's eyes are pretty, but they're so... extreme. Like my mom said, "If he looked just a little bit stranger, he'd be one wierd lookin guy!"...
~Billy.... is absolutely angelic, especially in shots like in RotK where Gandalf and Faramir are talking, "This is not the first halfling you have seen..."
~Dom. Okay, he's a very close second place... very very close. maybe a tie.
~Sean is.. he's a teddy bear. That's what I think of when I see him, and that always makes me think of glass eyes. He's got a really comforting gaze, but it's ruined (for me) by the insistent "Glass eyes glass eyes" voice at the back of my head...
However, Viggo's eyes are sooo... like a cloudy day, when the sun begins to shine through. Or like the reflection off a lake in the shade... A greenish plant plucked from the bottom, floating across a blue wave...
Okay, shutting up now...
TakenByTheRing
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 07:58
I agree with Este. Legolas/Orlando by far but only because I love him :love: Everyone has really nice eyes tho.
~hobbitluver~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 01:36
When you say Orlando, are you talking about when he remembers to put his contacts in or when he forgets? lol

I think a lot of people in the movies have nice eyes. Frodo is the obvious one, and he does have amazing eyes. I also like Sam's eyes, and Aragorn's, and many others'. Also, am I the only one to notice Gandalf's eyes? (yes, I know I used the character names--it's a habit)

Lol, Scatha, you're right--such a nice shade of firey orange-ish yellow-ish red-ish.

[Edited on 29/7/2004 by ~hobbitluver~]
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 02:23
Yes, Yes, Gandalf has great eyes in these four places. One when Frodo says he will take the ring there is a look of "why did he say that" in his eyes. Two when he thought Frodo died in Mt. Doom and a tear falls down his face. Three when he is talking to pippen about death in Minas Tirith. Four at the end of ROTK when Frodo wakes up. The way ian uses his eyes to show expression is pure genius. Legolas' eyes look great when he is sensing something or when they light up in Theoden's hall when Gandalf "goes white" Orli's eyes are that bad either.... :love:
Shadow_fax
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 02:25
Viggo's eyes are so beautiful in close up shots.
Elijah's are very expressive.
Faramir's are gorgeous.....those lashes
And I love the twinkle in Gandalf's eyes.
Foggy
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 03:55
However, Viggo's eyes are sooo... like a cloudy day, when the sun begins to shine through. Or like the reflection off a lake in the shade... A greenish plant plucked from the bottom, floating across a blue wave...
Okay, shutting up now...

I was gonna say something like that...........
AranelOfLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 07:24
Haldir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:
O yeah, 'Lijah has nice eyes too.

~Aranel~
faramirgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 09:41
I love Frodo's eyes. They are just so beautiful. But I also love Faramir's eyes. The look of hurt when he is talking to his father.You can read the saddness and hurt in his eyes so well.
legolas1415
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 10:47
I think Legolas, Eomer, Boromir, Faramir and Merry has the best eyes
i_luv_orlando_b
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 07:37
Elijah/Frodo and Legolas/Orlando!!!!:heart::heart:
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 08:20
Elijah in my opinion has the best eyes. I think Sean Astin said that Elijah had nice eyes especially when he is emotional.

He has these big blue gorgeous eyes. *sighs*
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 11:53
Elijah! Definatly.
GreenEyedElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 07:31
I agree, Viggo's eyes are beautiful in close up shots and he shows such emotion with them it is amazing. Elijiah's eyes are also gorgeous. I love Faramir's eyes the most though. His eye lashes are so pretty!
eldir
Mirkwood Enigma
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 01:27
Ooh...I was getting really excited reading through this thinking I might be the first to say Craig Parker...and then Aranel goes and beats me to it... :sob:
It has to be Craig. Sorry...no contest. :rolleyes:
Ithileth
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 07:33
I think Legolas and Eomer have beautiful eyes.
thegreendragonmaid
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 09:20
Ellliiijjjjaaaahhhh Woooddd :drool: they are so blue and big and so nice and you could get lost in is eyes and he is perfect.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Vilwarin
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 05:56
Aranel & Eldir nailed it right on!
definately Craig:love::love::love::drool::drool:
Scatha
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 06:29
Wow! Where is all the love for Sauron?! His EYE is just so much more powerful, its baleful stare could just about kill ol' Frodo....
Lotrfreak37
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 11:04
:rolling:
ELIJAH!ELIJAH!ELIJAH!

he has the cutest blue eyes i have ever seen! they are soooooo hott! they show his emotions well
Vale_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 11:29
Elijah's eyes have always enthralled me and still do but i think the best eyes are Viggo's...so deep...so....blue!lol!love them!
AgentElrond
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 10:53
Either Orlando, Elijah, viggo, Dominic, or Billy.
legolasrules1
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 03:17
Billy's eyes! :love: :drool:
I'm going to quote Dom here:

"He’s got quite enchanting eyes. You know how it is with the eclipse? If you keep looking at it for a certain amount of time, you can’t stop – you have to keep looking at it. That’s like Billy’s eyes – if you look at them for more than 20 or 30 seconds, then you’re hooked."

Yes. Enchanting. Whenever I see his eyes in say, RotK, I just look into them, then when they go away I'm like "NOOOO!!!"

But Sam's eyes are nice too. He's staring at me now from my mousepad. They are very...conforting, relaxing.

[Edited on 6/8/2004 by legolasrules1]

[Edited on 12/19/2004 by Nienna-of-the-Valar]
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 05:25
Wow! Where is all the love for Sauron?! His EYE is just so much more powerful, its baleful stare could just about kill ol' Frodo....

Like, ya know, the saying, "If looks could kill"? *snicker*

Oh, I forgot, in my little poetic post back there:
Eomer/Karl. O..M..G... okay, see, now it's a three way tie. sooo nice... *drifts away happily*
galadriel_evenstar_idril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 11:52
tee hee, all have nice eyes, but how cool are sauron's eyes?/ imagine sauron needing contacts...hhahahaha, that'd be funny, i can just picture all these orcs trying to get a huge contact lens onto sauron's eye, and him cursing in black language cos it don't feel right
Elena_Ariana
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2004 05:33
Eomer, Faramir and the brown eyed Legolas. I swear... my almost-boyfriends eyes remind me of all of them...
HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 08:31
If we're talking eyes (plural) then Aragorn obviously if its just one eye then Sauron's flaming eye wins every time.
tiniwel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 02:09
I like Viggo's, Elijah's, Orlando's, and Billy's eyes.

Sarah aka Tiniwel
Haradiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 05:25
Hard choice here. I'd have to go for Legolas' and Elijah/Frodo's, oh and Galadriel's. I know Orlando has brown eyes, which is great in and of itself. However, Elijah's blue eyes are just... well, blue. And to not be digitally enhanced or anything. And then Legolas has great eyes, so expressive and everything and, as someone said earlier (sorry, i can't remember who, and it may have been several.) when the lightning flashes at Helm's Deep, and his eyes flicker, it's awesome! Finally, Galadriel, with the stars reflecting. It's a terrific way that they did that, and it fits the Elevn queen. So... there's my plural answer for a singular question.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email