Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Who do you think has the best eyes?
on: August 16, 2004 04:12
1]Eomer/Karl...my gosh, when he has his helmet on, and that's all you see........ I just.....melt, melt, melt.......2]Aragorn/Viggo....words just canNOT explain how I feel about his beautiful eyes.......they are SO gorgeous, so expressive, I mean, when he's sad, he shows it so darn well......... 3]Faramir....His eyes are mostly sad, except after he gets Eowyn.....and then he DESERVES some happiness.....
Vale_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 06:00
Aragorn/Viggo....when he's sad, he shows it so darn well........

you are soo rite!i cry everytime i see him crying cos it feels just so real...(i.e.last scene in Hidalgo when he frees the horses...i always cry!same with every ohter LOTR scene where he is sad)
luthienkenobi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 01:20
I like Elijah's eyes the best! Then, I like David's...he has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen.
Dûngaladwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 04:17
I love Elijah's eyes! They ARE natural blue, not the fake contacts Orli wore. ...But in real life Orlando's are just as beautiful:love:
Aldariel22
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 03:22
Kalr Urban, David Wenham, Billy Boyd and Sean Bean all have gorgeous eyes:heart:. They are not only beautiful, but they can show so much emotion through theirs eyes. Sean:love: especially can do the Tormented look, I just want to like hug him and make him feel better.His are also great when he is happy like when he is having fun with the hobbits and when he finds out that Aragorn will take care of THEIR country and someone he can trust is going to be the new king. David ( :love: )can do sad realy well like when is idotic/mad mo fo of a dad told him he rather have Faramir dead, the look in his eyes when he was holding back his tears and they were al glisten-y, God! :sob: If I hadn't already been crying I would have started to. Karl ( :love: )is really good at doing suspicion, like when is kind of glaring at the Thre Hunters, he can also do furious and disgust like whenever Grima is around or in the Extended Version of TTT and they are looking for Theodred and he says something to the effect of " These orcs are not from Mordor." Billy( :love: )is really good at being mischevious and sometimes naive/confused, but his also is good at relization looks, like when he tells Treebeard to stop and go south in TTT and when he is watching the conversation back and forth between Faramir and Denethor and realizes that Faramir going on a suicide mission. I also love that Sean Bean and Billy have green eyes! especially in a movie(s) where so many people have blue! (No offense, but there is so many blues eyes that I prefer green, hazel, and brown.) Karl has hazel eyes which makes sense because at first I couldn't figure out if his eyes were brown or really dark green, and now I know that they are brown WITH green and I just love them! And David has a really lovely sahde of brown, almost honey-ish are just so lovable!

But no matter what kind of emotions they are trying to express, they do each and everyone really well ( I justed firgured if I name all the emotions they can do fro each one. this post would be way long...not that it already isn't long...)

So yea...that's what I think...great topic Elvish4ever97

Ta Darlings! :wave:
~precious~lil~smeagol~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 10:57
Smeagol:heart: has the best eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they r all cute and glowy 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smeagol!:love:Smeagol!:heart:SMEAGOL!!!!!!!:love::heart::love:

[Edited on 19/11/2004 by Mara]
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 03:49
vale_umdomiel, what about the part in Hidalgo, where the Indians are murdered by the army?? OMG!! I bawled SO hard, and then HE gets all teary-eyed.........The really cool thing about Viggo, is that in real life, he is such a caring person.....have any of you been to his percival press site? with some of the books that he sells/writes about the Indians are so cool....and his photography is nice also......As an [aspiring] professional photographer, I absolutely LOVE that aspect of Viggos personality..........
Have any eomer/karl fans here watched The Chronicles of Riddick?? I just HAD to have it cause Karl is in it, and man, he plays SUCH a cool role....and again, is wearing a helmet, at least at first!!! He is SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! swooing very hard now!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
Guess I'd better quit before I drool on my laptop...........
arual88
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2004 08:21
I totally agree with you MTNwomanAR, Viggo and Karl have the most incredible eyes! There's just so much depth in Viggo's eyes you could get lost in them. And has anyone seen the gorgeousness of Karl in The Bourne Supremecy? :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: (i'll say no more)
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2004 02:54
Oh no, another movie I have to have!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love:
elvishmusician
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 22, 2004 08:08
Orlando!!! He has nice eyes whether they are blue or brown :love: , like others here I love his eyes in the 'Your friends are with you...' with the lightning and that.
Josephine_jfh
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2004 06:10
1. Elijah Wood--always the best since he was still a children star!
2. Golum (Remember "their" eyecontact while Sam saying "There must be something good..." in Osgiliath in TTT?)
3. Liv Tylor (how charming...)
4. Ian Holm (Just watched FotR for the 20th time, totally admired his acting)
5. Miranda Otto
Elvish4ever97
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2004 02:10
I made this topic when I first joined which was a while ago now and I just want to thank everyone who replied and actually thought it was worth taking time for. thanx :rolling: :sob: :blush:
Oitur
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2004 05:05
I love Elijah Wood's eyes so bright and intense, and I also LOVE Orlando Bloom's eyes, dark and brown lol!

I think Viggo has nice eyes too, very blue!
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 01:08
elijah elijah elijah elijah elijah!!

well u get the point

viggo has nice eyes too..

:love::love::heart::heart::love:
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 10:00
I like Aragorn's eyes. Viggo does such a good job showing Aragorn's conflicting emotions by just using the eyes. Elijah has nice eyes, too. Very, very blue... My sister is obsessed with Elijah's eyes.
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 11:24
i also like sean astins eyes they go from brown to green

in most pics nd parts in the movie they're brown nd this is just one example at shelobs lair when he's watching the orcs take Frodo away his eyes are green

they're pretty
i_am_the_precious
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 09:05
definitly viggo's. he is sooo gorgeous and i think he has really sweet eyes. faramir comes a close second. my mate would say elijah. she is obsessed.
Fawlen_Peredhil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 09:32
I would say Gandalfs are my fav as they are a wonderful colour of blue and full of meaning.
Silmarwen22
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 09:53
I would have to say Elijah. But-I would say that PJ was brilliant in that he got ALL of the actors to emote so well with their eyes, without exception. How about Galadriel and Eowyn?...they were all amazing.
frolijahlover
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 10:33
I think Viggo has nice eyes too, very blue!

who said viggo has blue eyes? they r green

ELIJAH has the most beautifull, cute, blue eyes i have ever seen
Nimloth_Ilivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2004 09:08
Liv and Elijah!
LegolasLover01
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2004 11:07
Definently Saurons eyes... err eye
Moonwalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2004 01:55
I think I say Aragorn. And that red eyed orc in TTT . Well...his eyes really took my attention. Pretty red. And Sauron's eye is also pretty cool.

Check this link if you don't know who I mean

CLick here

[Edited on 19/12/2004 by Moonwalker]

[Edited on 12/19/2004 by Nienna-of-the-Valar]
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 19, 2004 02:36
I'm surprised that so few have mentioned the eyes I like most: Dom's eyes. I really like the color of his eyes and they are so deep that one could just dive in(to) them!
Of course the eyes of Elijah/Frodo and Legolas are also very captivating *likes blue eyes*

[Edited on 20/12/2004 by fogriipus]
Moonwalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2004 05:23
I'm surprised that so few have mentioned the eyes I like most: Dom's eyes. I really like the color of his eyes and they are so deep that one could just dive in them!
Of course the eyes of Elijah/Frodo and Legolas are also very captivating *likes blue eyes*

Dom's eyes are pretty good looking also. They have that nice playfull look .
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 20, 2004 11:47
Hummmm, let me think here for a sec. Who do I think has the Best EYES . *taps finger to chin...thinking* OK, I'm done....ELIJAH WOOD, of course, there's no other :drool:. His eyes are Mysteries . Every time I watch him in a movie or see a picture of him, My eyes focus onto his eyes........There Beautiful :drool: :drool: :drool:.
theringbearer
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2004 06:47
I think Elijah has the best eyes. I love the way they sometimes look blue and sometimes look green. Gorgeous!
hobbitnamedeliza
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2005 07:08
I think Elijah was burdened with showing SO much with JUST his eyes...good thing he had the "power pair of peepers" in the cast, I guess.

But one other who astounded me with how much she could convey with her eyes is Miranda Otto...my goodness. I think she could extract your heart with those eyes.
Lady_Ednew
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2005 06:49
Bernard Hill is such an expressive Theoden -- kind, pained, resolute, even that stunned look he gets at Pelennor is masterful
Shieldmaiden34
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 05:54
GALADRIEL, fRODO, AND eOWYN.
sECOND GOES TO:aRWEN, aRAGORN, sAM, AND fARAMIR, AND mERRY.
Sorry for the caps mistake
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 02:51
I guess i would have to say orlando bloom's. i guess it's because they are always hardened and steely. They always seem to be looking past everything.
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 03:04
Brad Dourif - they're so sharp and blue!
Billy also has nice eyes - nice and green

~ Grima
FatalBeauty
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 03:15
Brad Dourif - they're so sharp and blue!

Do I have to say more? Oh, how I love Gríma's fake eye! So creepy.
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 05:47
haha! The fake Eye is ever watchful
I've often wondered about that eye - does Grima have cataracts in that eye, or is he blind in it? I don't think Peter Jackson ever mentioned why....or perhaps he did, and I've just not been paying much attention, lo.

~ Grima
FatalBeauty
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 05:59
haha! The fake Eye is ever watchful

Hehehoho, phrase from my Live Journal. You remembered that

I've often wondered about that eye - does Grima have cataracts in that eye, or is he blind in it? I don't think Peter Jackson ever mentioned why....or perhaps he did, and I've just not been paying much attention, lo.

Very good question! You don't know how many times I've thought about that; why the other eye is different from the other. Blind? Could be possible. Think about it: something has happened to the eye, maybe a knife or something other weapon has "harmed" it. That is just so ... romantic o__O

Well I'm odd.

The Fake Eye is one of the biggest riddles. Even Brad has been so quiet about it. I mean he doesn't talk about that blurry contact lense, ever.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email