Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post Lady Aiwendil captured, please join
on: August 19, 2004 11:11
Aiwendil layed down in he grass after staring over the water, she was dreaming, dreaming about the love she had never met. She so hope she once feel the arms of a handsome person around her. and to kiss someone... she sighed.
then she realised she was acting like stupid.
Too romantic.
yuck...
then she tried to get some sleep. Nothing better then to sleep under the starlight.
Suddenly she heard a great noise behind her...

A band of orcs ran out of the bushed, cathing her off guard. the next moment she lay bound on the ground.
Why were they here???
she was pulled up by her tied arms, what hurt.
they hit her in the face and jer ked her forward, she almost tripped but she could hold her balance, then she was kicked by the chins. Now she fell. pulling her up again the orcs started to walk faster. Pulling her from the front and pushing her from behind they brought her to a big tent close to a cave. she saw that it was a small cave with cells in it. the group of orcs spread out ove the camp. in the tent was the chief of the group. the orc who brought her here said: 'Look Sir what we caught today! an Elf...' 'Yes i can see that Marluk, take her to a smaller tent. Go!' the chief ordered.
Marluk pulled her out of the chiefs tent and went towards the cave, but they didnt went in. close to the entrance she saw 4 smaller tents. they went to the tent closest to the cave's entrance. the orc tied her up on the middle pole. Aiwendil had struggled all the way but now she had calmed a bit. the orc left immediately but only after saying she would be hurt a lot.
Now Aiwendil was alone in the tent. it was totally empty. She hoped someone noticed this... She screamed as hard as she could. a different orc came speeding in after ten seconds he slapped her hard and put a piece of filthy cloth in her mouth. she gagged, it was gross!!! she sunk down on the ground, trying to get some sleep.

[lady Aiwendil... who will save her?]

[Edited on 20/07/2004 by ~~lovelegolasgreanleaf~~]

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lady Aiwendil captured, please join
on: August 19, 2004 01:21
(I will. )

Aerwen sneaked through the campsite while the Orcs were eating. When she got close enough, she quietly slid her sword through the guard. He falls to the ground and Aerwen moves back behind the tent. When it was clear, she tip-toed to the tent. She saw it was an Elf they had captured. When the Elf looked up at Aerwen, she placed her finger to her mouth.
"Shh. We have to wait till I say we can go."
She took the gag out of her mouth and cut the ropes.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2004 11:51
seeing the girl approach, Aiwendil heard her say "Shh. We have to wait till I say we can go."
she kept silent. when she was cut loose, Aiwendil whispered"ok... so, if we get out ill introduce myself" seeing the girl look out of the tent, Aiwendil got hold of her shoulder"thanks"
Taur_othar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2004 01:05
(I hope you don't mind me joining . Nar and Taur are in the database )

Narroch watched the girl go in after the captive. He looked over at Taur and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged and nodded. It would probably be best if they went in to help.

They both moved at once, swiftly and silently, and slipped into the tent with the ease of many years of practice.

"Don't worry, We're friends" Nar said quietly as Taur came in with him "We're going to help"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2004 03:32
Aerwen nodded and looked back out of the tent. It was silent. She peered out the window and saw that there were no Orcs by the fire anymore. She knew better than to think that they were asleep. She waited for another half hour. She gestured to the group. She opened the tent, sword in hand, and lead the group out of the camp.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 04:26
quickly going out of the clearing, they went into the trees.(a forest in gondor)
when they had walked a while, Aiwendil stopped. 'we should have a rest here. i am actually tired. while she was making a place to sleep for all she asked:' so who are all of you? my name is Aiwendil and i was just relaxing after a long time of travelling. then the orcs came and captured me. my horse would be there still. how did you came here?' she whistled loud.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 09:29
"My name is Aerwen. This is my dog, Kelborn. I was wandering through the woods. I found the orcs. I stayed there for a while and then I saw you kicking around. I waited till they were eating somewhere else then I sneaked in."
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 02:29
*ooc* hope its not too late to join . . . you guys need a bad person *EVIL LAUGH* :evil: *ooc*

Melathain watched from the woods the moonlight playing on his fair skin. These elves were so stupid to think they could escape him. The Lady had been chosen for a reason. Perhaps he would play their game for awhile and then bring them in. He silently walked into the clearing noting the startled look on each of the faces. "Suilad, I mean you no harm. My name is Melathain, a Unimorphae. I see that you have escaped the band of orcs." His voice was friendly and his tone perfect. As he spoke the words he silently wove a spell to make them trust him. The male elf was giving him hard looks but Melathain was used to this. "Perhaps I can help you, mellon nin. There are ways to escape here." He waved his hand and they were not in the woods anymore but beside a rushing river.

*ooc* This could be fun *ooc*
Taur_othar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 23, 2004 03:04
Taur'Othar and Narroch looked at the newcomer. Taur didn't show it but she didn't trust him, he certainly didn't look like an innocent stray. And Nar gave him a hard look, he almost growled but kept from doing that and glared at the man with his stormy grey eyes. No one with the kind of magic this guy had could be safe to be around.

"My name is Narroch, and this is my working partner Taur'Othar, we had been tracking the orcs for a while and then you two turned up" Nar inclined his head toward the other two ladies "so we decided to help out"

[Edited on 23/8/2004 by Taur_othar]
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2004 03:02
Melathain smiled at Narroch's reaction to his magic. "You need not worry. My magic is harmless." He reached out a slender hand to Taur'Othar. "It is an honor to meet you My Lady." He dropped a kiss on her hand. "Now perhaps we are hungry, yes?" He waved a hand and a small fire appeared on the ground with a table laid out with delicacies from the Elven realms. "This is your choice of fare is it not?" His facade was perfect, there was no way they could see through it unless they had help from the Ancient magic.

*ooc* please remember that Melathain is a master magician and is masking his true self from the others. your choice whether they trust him or not but I'm just saying . . . *ooc*
Taur_othar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2004 07:11
((OOC: I know...my characters just don't trust others that easily))

Taur glanced over at Nar and raised an eyebrow. This Melathain was definatly charming. Nar just rolled his eyes and sent his partner an irritated look. She shrugged and frowned, looking at the newcomer closely.

Anti-social freak, its no wonder that I'm one of your only friends Taur sent the message over to Nar and clamped her teeth together to keep from laughing at his outraged face You are really just too easy to provoke sometimes Nar
Princess_Elfie
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2004 02:55
((May I join? I would like to try out my newst character (Belltheled) in here but I'd like someone's opinion first. personally I don't think he's a good character but if y'all think so then I'm gonna keep him))
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2004 08:36
Aerwen did not trust Melathain. Kelborn snarled at him.
"Kelborn," she hushed her dog.
"I am Aerwen, a ranger. Or rangerette if you wil. This is my rottweiler, Kelborn."

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2004 05:27
[yes you can join]

Although Aiwendil did not trust the new person, she walked over to him and shook hands. she was an elven wizardess and she could sense something strange about this man.
'Suilad, my name is Aiwendil. how did you came here?' she said to him.

Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2004 09:35
[where is everyone?]
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2004 06:17
(I'm here, bu I do not know what to type yet.)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 12:48
[Oke, umm, Lizzy B stopped posting because she's really busy, we can start posting again, but just before the point Melathain entered, okay? Hope you all understand. Thanks]

'Wow, thanks.' Aiwendil muttered. Thats a nice dog by the way. Does he always accompany you?'

[So Melathain was never here okay?]
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 05:48
(Got it.)

"She," Aerwen corrected. "Keelborn's a 'she'. It's a common mistake."
She smiled and took a drink.
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 04:00
(OOC: Would it be possible for me to take the roll of "bad guy"?)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 05:57
(Maybe, I think it'd be cool!)
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2004 11:15
[LAIONELL! Hello mate. yeah sure. As leossil? but leossil is not bad...]

'Oh sorry. Can i pet her?' She looked at the girl.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2004 07:49
Aerwen smiled and nodded. "Of course! She loves when people pay attention to her. Other than me of course."

[Edited on 10/30/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2004 04:37
Elvorfiriel watched as the group interacted and decided to have a little fun. Orcs were so stupid, and they could never listen to orders. He walked up to the group and he could tell that it would not be easy to get on their side. "Hi, my name is Elvorfiriel. Could you help me?" Besides the first initial gasps and glares, he thought his introduction went quite well...
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2004 01:41
Aiwendil looked up while she was pettin the dog. She stood up when she saw the man. 'My name is Aiwendil. What is wrong?'
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2004 03:54
"Well, you see. I'm looking for some magical components to complete a spell. My family had banished me to the surface for, but I feel that I must do something up here. In the end, I'm looking to commune with my goddes, Selune.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2004 10:15
[Im sorry, i dont really understand...]

'What kind of components? and why do you want to make the spell?' She asked the man. 'What is your name? Forgive me if i ask too much, but you just came along.' She smiled.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 08:10
Aerwen stood next to Aiwendil. She didn't trust Elvorfiriel.
"A spell? What kind of 'spell'?" she asked with caution.
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 05:02
"I'm sorry. My name is Elvorfiriel. I need the components to cast a spell that will allow me to commune with my godess to give me spiritual guidance."
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2004 06:53
(((can i join?? i need to try out mi new char and i havent rped in a while and im a biit confused about this thread.... where r u now??i think a clearing, correct me if im worng nad i will take the blame...)))

Anowyn Anorien rode into the clearing with the familiar figure hovering over her left shoulder. Lyrae alway went where Anowyn went. It was as if they were physically attached by some extreme outside force. She saw three figures, two people and a dog, and ecided to investigate, though really it was none of her business. "Hello," she said. "Am i interrupting something?"

(((i suffer from severe lack of comprehension skills, so if i have something wrong, however slight, please let me know!!)))

[Edited on 7/11/2004 by Triple_Crown_Champ]
Laionell
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2004 11:15
(Sorry, let mw explain. The way I do some spells is that it requires components like sulphur or ground diamond to be used and complete a spell. I'm a D&D player and this is kind of how I do things. Let me know if you want me to change it.)
Elvorfiriel quieted as the (elf???) walked up beside the group. Maybe she would draw some attention away from himself. These people didn't seem to be understanding what he was talking about when he spoke of components. Maybe up on the surface, they didn't use them, but how could they compllete powerful spells like fireballsor lightning bolts or summonings?
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2004 01:43
((dunedain. lol its ok ))
((i play D&D too...thnx 4 explaining))
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2004 11:26
[yeah you can join.]

'Uhm, i dont really think you are interrupting...' She walked over to the new person and held out her hand. 'My name is Aiwendil of DOrthonion, may i ask your name?'
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 10:34
((ty ))

She dismounted and took the girl's hand and shook it. "My name is Anowyn Anorien. This is Lyrae." she pointed to the sprite on its (her but whtevr) pony fluttering around her shoulder. she laughed "we're basically inseparable!! our history goes back a long way. but anough about me. what brings you here?"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 11:24
Aerwen spoke first.
"I am Aerwen. I was on my own path when I heard rustling in the woods not too long ago. I saw that Lady Aiwendil, here, was captured, so I rescued her."
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 02:41
"is that so?" anowyn raised an eyebrow at Lady Aiwendil. she turned to aerwen. "That was certiainly a good turn you did."
[to both] "Where were you planning on heading next? and do you mind if i accompany you?"

((sorry its short >.<))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email