Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lady Aiwendil captured, please join
on: February 01, 2005 08:18
"Thank you" Lothegeth recieved the food and drink graciously. "As to your name, if my lord knows of your whereabouts, I think your name is even easier to sense."

After she had eaten the time came for departure from the cave. "We shall begin the journey now" And she led the company out of the cave and plunged into the greenwood. "We should journey through the wood for a while and then re-join the road. After that there are three inns on the way but we should pass all but one" She waited for an agreement from her new companions.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 10:50
[uhh, you posted that twice, Oh, and did i call my horse allready?]

'It is fine by me. Now if you will excuse me.' She climbed up a tree and whisteled very, Very loud. 'We will be accompanied by my horse soon, if he heard that.' She smiled and followed Lothegeth. They went into the forest and walked and walked. Aiwendil whisteled from time till time and after an hour or so, they could hear a horse coming their way. A white stallion galloped towards them and stopped when he was next to Aiwendil. He rubbed his head against her shoulder. 'We can all put some luggage in my saddlebags, then we can move on quicker.' They all did and they continued, with Baranduin following them. Once in a while they stopped to eat an drink something and continued walking. It was getting dark slowly and Aiwendil was getting a little bit tired. 'Can we continue tomorrow or is the Inn close?'
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 10:22
[Oooopps - so I did! Nvm - I'll try not 2 double post!]

"Yes, 'The Actress and the Bishop Inn' is close but you will find all sorts of scoundrels in there we shall camp in the woods next to the road" She replied. "You can stay there is you like but I would advise against it my lady."

As she spoke they reached the end of the wood. They had come in a nice semi-circle through the wood avoiding any attacks on the road. "Shall we sleep here?" She walked away from the road slightly and found a nice spot where the trees were dense.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 10:53
"Then I shall keep watch. The woods are not safe, as it is, and even less so at night. and, yes this looks like a nice spot," anowyn mused. Still her hands rested on the twin swords that lay at her hips.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 05:40
Aerwen nodded.

"When you get tired Anowyn, wake me if I am not already awake and I will take guard."
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 10:07
"No!" Said Lothegeth suddenly. "Wake me for the next guard." When no challenge was given to this statement they cast themselves down to rest. Lothegeth lay back leaning on a tree and closed her eyes immediately. "Wake me when the moon is directly ahead" She mumbled drowsily.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 06:51
'Well...Okay then... i think...' Aiwendil said, nd layed herself down to sleep. Just now she felt scared, just for a moment. 'It'll probably be nothing.' She thought, and she closed her eyes.
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 08:23
[I'm really sorry for this post but remember I am on foot and you have a horse.......] [Oh and I'm writing your bit here as well TCC - hope you don't mind]

Anowyn shook Lothegeth's shoulder, "the moon is high." Lothegeth rose and watched as Anowyn lay down to sleep. Hearing that all was silent, Lothegeth knelt on the ground in between two trees and relaxed her mind in the moonshine.

When she could hear all her companions deep in the oblivion that is sleep, she rose up from the floor and looking back on them she sighed. "Good luck, Lady Aiwendil." She whispered, then quickly turning around she slipped away into the forest. She was never seen by Lady Aiwendil or her companions again.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 12:08
[[nahh it's ok thanks fer askin' ]]

Anowyn sat up straight when she heard a twig snap in the forest. She turned to see the last bit of a cloak disappear into the forest. she slipped over to where Aerwen lay sleeping and shook her shoulder slightly, just enough to waker her up. "Since I cannot sleep, you guard this edge of the clearing, and I shall take the other. Eruwesteth is nowhere to be found. It may have been her that left through the trees." She sighed. "No matter...we shan't go after her. But The Lady aiwendil must wake at sunrise. We have a long way ahed of us." She sat against a tree at the far edge of the clearing.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 12:41
[Will she be back, or will the guy com?]
Aiwendil woke up when the first light lit up her face. She yawned and sat up. 'Good morning everyone.' She looked around and saw someone missing. 'Where's Lothegeth?' she asked.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 04:38
Anowyn grunted.

"She ran off in the night. We're better off without her. She gave her information, we're on our way. I don't take well to strangers..." She trailed off and looked at Aiwendil to see if she would comment on Lothegeth's sudden disappearance.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 11:01
'Oh... but... She would... Ah, darn it, we'll do it alone then.' Aiwendil said firmly 'Lets head for the Inns.' And she followed Anowyn.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 10:03
Anowyn woke Aerwen and packed up their bags. Food, bedding, clothes... Everything necessary for the journey ahead. The Inns were towards the North, she believed. The terrain was bad up that way. Marshes, hills, and wild barabrians lived out that way, as wel as ribes of orcs. They would not take kindly to intruders.

But it was the only way to go.

"Com'on, we really can't afford to lose time. The sun grows high in the sky. Perhaps we can pick up a horse for Aerwen at a village or something."

[[[correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Aiwendil and I have horses where Aerwen has Kelborn? And I just noticed all our names begin with "A".. ]]]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 04:33
[ i dunno, she didnt post for long. And haha, yeah our names start with A ]

Aiwendil quickend her pace and caught up with Anowyn. 'So,' She said 'What are we going to talk about? I cant be silent for long. She smiled
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 02:33
Anowyn thought.
"You may not like it, but we need to plan this trip. I must say, that messenger," She look sourly off into the forest, "did not make it clear to me. We should plan a course to take, as well as what we shall do when we get there, where we shall stay..." She trailed off. "I dunno, just seems necessary..."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 07:13
'I think we need to go to an Inn, She was talking about a specific one, lets go there, we might find a clue.' Aiwendil said and walked on. They were going in the right direction because...

Anduilon was sitting in the Pub and waited. A girl had come to him and had said: ' The one you love is on her way. Sit here on the evening of the fith day and she'll be here.' So here he was waiting for her. He would have stayed here anyway, because he needed to sort things out but even so, he was curious. Everytime the door opened he looked up from his book but then continued reading. The door opened again...

Aiwendil and Anowyn finally arrived at the Inn and they entered. They looked around and went to the Innkeeper. 'Is there anyone who asked for Aiwendil?' ' Well, Yes, Lothegeth, But she left a few days ago. But i saw here talking to one person, she never talked to anyone, He is sitting right over there.

The door opened and there were a few people entering. He heard someone say Lothegeth and he immeddiately froze, could one of them be the person she told him about? He saw the Innkeeper point at him and he looked in his book. He didnt read but only listened what would happen. He heard footsteps coming his way...

[TADAAA]
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 04:45
Anowyn entered the Inn with Lady Aiwendil. Aiwendil quickly asked the innkeeper if anyone had asked for her. Anowyn scanned the room. She faintly heard the innkeeper say "Lothegeth", as she was not completely paying attention. At the mention of the name, a man reading at the bar tense up. She wondered if he was the one they had been looking for. Was it possible? She stodd and leaned against the bar as Aiwendil approached the man. This should be interesting, she thought with a smile.
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 08:12
(( I am realllllllly sorry, been a bit busy. But I have returned! - Are you going to take the part of the man LLG?))

Lothegeth came back to the inn she had left her master in. The Actress and the Bishop, it was a sometimes a den of thieves but now unusually quiet. She opened the door, they had made it. Standing at the bar questionning the barman were they ladies she had almost left for dead if she had not caught the bandits on the road in time.

Ah well she thought, too late for regrets - they were dealt with. Lothegeth stepped back outside for a second and signalled to the stable-boy to take Hethren. Composing herself she opened the door to the inn again and slipped upstairs to her usual spot and waited for her next orders. She almost prayed that her master had made the right decisions to come and meet the woman he dreamt of out of the forest.

Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 08:14
Aiwendil looked the way the Innkeeper pointed and saw a rather atractive man sitting with a book in his hands. 'Exuse me? Is this seat taken?' 'No, Please, be my guest.' He said and removed his bag from the seat and put it between his legs. Aiwendil began talking to Anowyn. 'So, do you think he really is here? I dont know if she was telling the truth. And i dont even know what he looks like. Like meeting someone you have never spoken to before.' Would he say something to her? she didnt know. 'Are you waiting for someone?' Anduilon asked. Aiwendil turned around. 'What?' 'Are you waiting for someone?' He repeated. 'Actually, I dont know. Some girl told me someone would be waiting for me here, but I dont know if she was to be trusted.' 'I think she was... What was her name? I heard someone say Lothegeth?' 'Yes, her name was Lothegeth... why?' Aiwendil asked him, now giving him full attention. She realised that he was really cute! She smiled. 'Well, because... there was someone here, and her name was Lothegeth too... She said that someone would be coming on the fifth day... and that was five days ago.' He said and for a moment they both didnt say anything. Then Aiwendil wanted to say something, but hesitated... She said it anyway: 'So, do you think she meant us?' 'I...I don't know. Quite a story huh?' 'Yeah, quite a story. What now?' Aiwendil said. 'I don't know, maybe use the opportunity to... get to know eachother?' Anduilon said slowly. 'What do you think?' Aiwendil said, and she turned towards Anowyn. 'I think we might use the opportunity.' And she turned back to Anduilon: 'To make friends you know.'
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 10:39
Lothegeth watched the scene unfold from the top of the stairs and smiled in an almost sly way. Ah well, she thought as she descended and purchased and ale, at least I can expect my next order to be purchase a horse for the lady Aiwendil and her companions so they could ride back to Lefkos.

She weaved through the tables and took a seat on the far side from her master so that the ladies couldn't see her but her master could. He needs to be reminded that I'm here, she mused. She could see him blushing, he might leave without remembering me if he becomes totally infatuated. At least it was the lady of his dreams - Lady Aiwendil was far prettier than Lothegeth and her temper had been calm all the way through the journey from the cave. Lothegeth leant back remembering the lad she had left at Lefkos.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2005 02:44
"Uhh.." Anowyn began. She whispered to Aiwendil. "I think I'm off fer an ale.. And you two can have yer 'quality time'." The ranger winked at Aiwendil. She could see that the man was blushing, and grinned. She took a seat at the bar, next to a form. A female form, and it seemed somehow familiar. Where had she seen it before?

Anowyn ocnsidered for a moment. Yes! That was it!

She touched the girl on the shoulder. "Lothegeth?"
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 06:13
"Yes it is me Anowyn." Lothegeth turned round and smiled. Her hair fell out of her hood so she took it down anyway.

"We have not come far, have we not? I thought I would have to take you all the way to the next wood but he made it here in time. The man is my master - he does not command a presence but he has his own kindom sure enough."

She turned back again and cast a glance at the couple talking mildly at the table. "What do you think of him? Do you think they will survive together?"

And more importantly, thought Lothegeth, as Anowyn dealt with the barrage of questions, will she be willing to go to Lefkos?
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 08:49
Anowyn smiled. "Mae Govannen Lothegeth!" She patted Lothegeth on the back.

"That we have not. I should've known there was something sneaky about you!" Again, the ranger smiled, this time with an added wink. "He seems very kind. And he's not bad looking." She laughed. "Of courrse they'll survive together. I don't think they could survive without each other! Where do you plan to take them next? Obviously they cannot stay at this little Inn for the rest of their lives."
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 09:58
Aiwendil was talking with Anduilon and she realised he was kind of cute. She got to know him better with every sentence. She was twirling her hair and smiled often.
Anduilon smiled too and he was tapping his fingers together. He was having a good time. 'Could we have two more Ales? Thank you.' Aiwendil said and smiled at the Innkeeper. he brought the drinks and returned to tell stories to strangers in these lands. Aiwendil took a sip. And smiled once more.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 02:39
((OMG, sorry I haven't been on.))

Aerwen took a sip of her drink then looked her companions.

"So, where are we headed now?"
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 04:54
[[Oh my god! she lives! I may *not* have to get another Elizabeth!]]

Anowyn shrugged. "Beats me," she answered. "I'll try to get the answer out of Lothegeth."

She turned to the woman at her right. "Have you any idea where we are headed next, Lothegeth?"

[[Sorry it's so short, but I had to post to celebrate Aerwen's return! :hug: :disco: she's baaaack! ]]
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2005 06:38
[I love it! Welcome back! I love your signature TEP!]

"Thank you" smiled Lothegeth, thankful that Anowyn had forgiven her for sneaking away early. "Well, I can't dictate where we go as lord Anduilon is my master!" She laughed, "but I can tell you that if it is possible we may go back to Lefkos. It is a small town on the edge of the mountains. Leadership has just passed to Anduilon. his father died last year - coincidentally it has been since then that he has received the dreams." She paused and took a sip of ale. "I am his maid servant. I was hired as he could not trust any of his male councillors. I was also most suited to this job." She rubbed the edge of her black velvet cloak between her fingers. "Would you be willing to come to Lefkos?" She knew her companions could not answer straight away. "Think on it, I shall go and consult him on what to do next."

She left the bar (and her ale), before walking to the table where the two sat. Curtsying low she spoke, "Forgive the intrusion my lord and lady, but I was wondering at our next move. I need to know so I can prepare. Are we to go to Lefkos?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2005 05:50
Aiwendil looked up and saw Lothegeth standing there. 'Lothegeth! What?... How?... How come you are here?' She said happily and stood up. Anduilon looked up at the girl and smiled. She had found him his perfect compagnion. 'Who is Lefkos?' Aiwendil asked. 'We need to talk, Lothegeth. And it is best to go to Lefkos.'

[Yeah, Aiwendil is right! Who is Lefkos anyway?]
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 02:00
[Lefkos is the castle/city Anduilon is lord of - see previous posts of mine]

"Well with the lord and lady's consent we shall travel to Lefkos." Smiled Lothegeth. "I shall sadle our horses and purchase new ones for the lady Aiwendil and her companions."
She walked back to the bar, "We are to move again Aerwen and Anowyn!" She laughed and picked up her ale, "We shall have to sadle the horses and buy new ones for you, but first - we drink!" She laughed again and drank her ale. She turned her head slightly and nodded at her lord, he was happy with her discovery of Aiwendil.
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2005 10:01
[Anyone have an answer for me? I'm lonely]
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2005 10:53
[i made a perfect post earlier, but the comp decided to shut down...]

Anduilon stood up and smiled. Aiwendil stood up too and walked towards the bar. 'So, what made you dicide to come back?' She asked Lothegeth.

[Its not like the last one...]
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2005 09:01
[[Oh my god! she lives! I may *not* have to get another Elizabeth!]]

(Yes, yes, I live. I plan on living forever. Well, not like the Tuck's from Tuck Everlasting, but actualy living. Lol, I'm just being random. Anyway, I live!)

[I love it! Welcome back! I love your signature TEP!]

(Thank you. )

Aerwen smiled at shook her head. She took a sip of her drink and lookedat Anowyn.

"So... What do you think about Lothegeth?" she asked.

Aerwen took another sip and waited for Anowyn to answer.

Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 02:45
[O.k I hope this post fits in with what you are saying - I got a little confused but I think I'm o.k]

Lothegeth had just stepped away from the bar."To come back?" Questioned Lothegeth. "I have never been away." She added with a satisfied smile.

"Well if we are to travel to Lefkos me might as well get going." But she was in no hurry so she smiled and said leisurely "How many horses and provisions are we to need?"
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 03:54
'I suppose we need five horses, and it'll be a week of travel, so provisions for five persons for a week...' Anduilon said and he smiled.
'Well, I've got a horse...' Aiwendil said and she smiled back at Anduilon.
'Me too, so that leaves 3 horses to find, somebody else have a horse?' Anduilon asked.
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2005 06:53
"Provisions I shall purchase! But if myself, Anduilon and Aiwendil have horses then I only need to get 2; for Anowyn and Aerwen. Is that right?" Lothegeth undid her purse from her waist band and looked in. "I have just enough money for all!" She exclaimed and with her lord's permisssion, set off for the stables.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email