Register

Author Topic:
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lady Aiwendil captured, please join
on: March 24, 2005 06:01
[If Anowyn and Aerwyn do have horses, we never bought them right?]

When Lothegeth rushed off Anduilon digged in his pouch and gave her two more gold-pieces. 'You ain't going to pay alone...' He said in her ear and he turned back smiling at Aiwendil.
'I have a few Lembas breads in my bag, I can feed two people with it for four months!' Aiwendil smiled at all. Her gaze rested upon Anduilon and it clicked.
It was mare coincidence that Anduilon was standing next to her. They talked with the others till Lothegeth came back. 'I suppose we're of to adventure then!' Aiwendil said happily. When she wanted to walk away she noticed, and so did Anduilon, that their hands found their way to each-other. Aiwendil smiled for a second and then she walked away.
They went towards the stables with stuffed bags and mounted their horses. 'Well, I don't see why we should wait, lets go!' Lothegeth said cheerfully and they set off for Lefkos.
Eruwesteth
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2005 02:07
Now this was more of what Lothegeth had spent her whole life doing - travelling. She led the way, knowing the road so well. It would taken a least two weeks to get past the villages and another two weeks on top of that in the woodland to get to Lefkos, until they could look on that beautiful city with it's castle in the centre, where she was born. She thanked the Valar that she at least had a place called home if she wanted it.

They left the village behind and Lothegeth watched as Aiwendil and Anduilon gazed at the inn they were leaving behind, the one in which they had met.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 09:54
Anduilon and Aiwnedil walked alongside eachother for a long while. They werent saying much, and what they said came out shyly. When it was getting dark they had to stop to rest. They made camp and sat themselves down. SLowly drowsiness filled the air and they all fell asleep.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email